• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

★☆★ XForum | Mr/Miss XF Contest - 2022- Entry Thread ★☆★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinity

I Ban People For No Reasons At All.
Staff member
Super-Moderator
mrmiss.png

Trinity

Staff member
Super-Moderator
You only need to post in this thread that "I want to participate in This contest" or "I am in" or "I Am ready to participate" whatever you like but it should mean that you are going to participate in this wonderful contest.. After the entry period is over then only the Voting thread will be made live in this section with the polls and you will be able to vote in this contest in that thread..

You are only allowed to post stuff regarding to you participating in this contest. This thread is not for spamming..

Hindi

आपको खाली इस थ्रेड में इतना लिखना हैं के "l want to participate in This contest" या "I am in" या "I Am ready to participate" जो भी आपको सही लगे अपने हिसाब से जिसका साफ मतलब होना चाहिए के आप इस बेहतरीन कॉन्टेस्ट का हिस्सा बनना चाहते है... एंट्री का समय खत्म होने के बाद ही वोटिंग थ्रेड इस सेक्शन में लाइव किया जाएगा सभी polls के साथ और आप इस कॉन्टेस्ट के लिए उस थ्रेड में वोट कर पाएंगे
आप इस थ्रेड में सिर्फ अपने पार्टिसिपेशन के बारे में बात कर सकते है याद रखे ये थ्रेड spamming के लिए नही है।

Trinity

Staff member
Super-Moderator
Contest Participants List

#
Username​
Qualified ❔
Qualified​
Qualified​
Qualified​
Qualified​