• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

An Update

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
Hello there!

Its been long since we addressed some of the issues going on in the forum. We have made some changes in the policy of XF.

From now onward
  • Special characters wont be allowed in usernames since it breaks login sometimes and people can't tag those members.If it Happens It'll be changed.
  • A new usergroup DIVINE is introduced for those who have contributed above 10k Rupees.

Now lets come to some of the issues you guys are facing in the forum.
  1. MAIL SERVER- I have fixed the issue, if you are still not getting the mail then DM me.
  2. 50X errors- SOLVED
  3. Anything else? lmk
And sorry of the late responses, past month was a nightmare for me.

Regards
XF STAFF!

Last edited:

sunoanuj

Sir ji yeh updates hai forum ke ...

kingkhankar

Great jobs done.

With great power comes greater responsibility.:budhabudhi: Be cool and you will become the Nightmare to your nightmares........

Reactions: Qaatil

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
👌👌👌🥴🥴🥴🥴

AP 316

I'm Coming Back.
Divine
Hello there!

Its been long since we addressed some of the issues going on in the forum. We have made some changes in the policy of XF.

From now onward
  • Special characters wont be allowed in usernames since it breaks login sometimes and people can't tag those members.
  • A new usergroup DIVINE is introduced for those who have contributed above 10k Rupees.

Now lets come to some of the issues you guys are facing in the forum.
  1. MAIL SERVER- I have fixed the issue, if you are still not getting the mail then DM me.
  2. 50X errors- SOLVED
  3. Anything else? lmk
And sorry of the late responses, past month was a nightmare for me.

Regards
XF STAFF!
Yo you missed the important one stooopid >:( meri Co admin waali announcment kab karoge Addicted

Shetan

Muje English nahi aati sorry koi madad kar de