• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Delete account

Amar kumar Mohanty

I want to delete this account. I have another account name Rgroy97. So i want to close this account permanently. Delete everything regarding this account. Need help.

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
I want to delete this account. I have another account name Rgroy97. So i want to close this account permanently. Delete everything regarding this account. Need help.
Once an account is created it cannot be deleted. Simply Logout and never come back!
Also Thread won't be deleted as it affects post count of users. I am closing it. Thanks.

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
Hi, quick query. I want to redo my thread differently, I feel the style i used was too forward, so wanted to start differently based on the analysis i did on the threads with lots of responses. i am able to blank only my posts in the thread, how do i blank the replys in the thread ?
You cant. Only admin staff can edit/delete posts from a thread.

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
That is fantastic Yug Purush! Could you also guide me to the admin staff to whom i can place my request ?
Contact any pic section mod from the list . moderators List is available in every section.