• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Extra Marital

Akash575

My name is Akash, I am 35, married with a kid . This story is about my cousin Ajay and his wife Vanita. We both live in Kanpur and our families are very close . Ajay and Vanita often come to our home and we spend weekends together.
ABout Vanita, she is a husky beauty , 38, 32, 36 . Good figure and looks fair. Often during our conversations, she really listens to anything i say and respects me a lot. She and i really hit off well and always have great conversations. She gets all my jokes and laughs. We have same likes and dislikes .
I always use to touch her casually and she never reacted badly. So we had a rapo. Every now and then she use to put a sexy DP on which i use to Shag .
One day I messaged her on whats app, generally. Started a conversation about her DP . I told her she looked good, and she reacted positively. We went on chhatting, i was getting good prompt response on my chats. Thats when I knew she was also interested in chatting with me .it was 12 in the night and we were still chatting. Our intemacy was growing strong.i started being direct with her, called her picture sexy. She reacted positively.
Then she started asking me about my past. I started telling her stories about my X girlfriends , and how i enjoyed before marriage. I started being naughty about my stories, i was telling her every detail, like how i had sex with my X girlfriends etc, how i touched her boobs and how she got into my pants , everything. She was reacting even strogly, there was no barriers now, I started being direct with her, how her clivage looked sexy in one of the Dp. She blushed 😊, and said thank you .

It was 4 am by then, we said good bye,some hug smilies and slept for that night , dreaming n me shagging ....

Reactions: Dgraj and Thakur

Thakur

Alag intro chahiye kya ?
Prime
My name is Akash, I am 35, married with a kid . This story is about my cousin Ajay and his wife Vanita. We both live in Kanpur and our families are very close . Ajay and Vanita often come to our home and we spend weekends together.
ABout Vanita, she is a husky beauty , 38, 32, 36 . Good figure and looks fair. Often during our conversations, she really listens to anything i say and respects me a lot. She and i really hit off well and always have great conversations. She gets all my jokes and laughs. We have same likes and dislikes .
I always use to touch her casually and she never reacted badly. So we had a rapo. Every now and then she use to put a sexy DP on which i use to Shag .
One day I messaged her on whats app, generally. Started a conversation about her DP . I told her she looked good, and she reacted positively. We went on chhatting, i was getting good prompt response on my chats. Thats when I knew she was also interested in chatting with me .it was 12 in the night and we were still chatting. Our intemacy was growing strong.i started being direct with her, called her picture sexy. She reacted positively.
Then she started asking me about my past. I started telling her stories about my X girlfriends , and how i enjoyed before marriage. I started being naughty about my stories, i was telling her every detail, like how i had sex with my X girlfriends etc, how i touched her boobs and how she got into my pants , everything. She was reacting even strogly, there was no barriers now, I started being direct with her, how her clivage looked sexy in one of the Dp. She blushed 😊, and said thank you .

It was 4 am by then, we said good bye,some hug smilies and slept for that night , dreaming n me shagging ....
Good start, keep rocking