• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Help Find This Story

Aayush

I anyone can find this story pls do inform:-
Tapu TMKOC Ka Hero. It was on xossip.com and was uploaded by someone called Tapking (I think).
If anyone finds this do inform

Cuby

Plz help me to find this story atleast help me to remember the name of the story....

Husband has been transferred to a small town. He is doing some bank job. That bank's biggest agent is a womanizer which the husband finds out. The heroine (the wife) brings tiffin for her husband which had been seen by the womanizer. He with the husbands boss plan to seduce the wife and give a job offer to her. ....

Plz tell the name of the story
Help me find out the story

Husband ka small town me transfer hua hai. Koi bank me naukri karta hai. Us bank ka biggest agent womanizer hai. Use pata chalta hai. Husband ko uska biwi tiffin dene ati hai. Wo admi uski biwi ko dekh kar pagal ho jati hai. Usne kuch din bad wo housewife ko job offer karta hai. Usme husband ka boss ka bhi haat hota hai. Or sab milkar us housewife ko seduce karta hai.....
Aisehi kuch plot thi....
Plz story ka name yaad delaiye