• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery House Owner aunty and daughters seduced and fucked to a 4 some

jeeva2727

Hi All,
This is the first ever experience of sex I had in my life, it took place when i was studying 10th std.

My house owner son and me were in same school and same class and we were thick friends from childhood.
My house owner had two daughter and a son.
As since we were close friends from childhood i always had permossion to visit inside their house and play there watch tv etc.

It was on one such day, i didn't go to school as was having leg pain due to participating in road race.and thought to take leave.

After some time sitting in house i felt bored and went to owner house.
At that time only owner aunty was there at home.

She welcomed me and asked me to be seated and watch tv. After a while i saw her taking clothes and going towards washroom which have a passage that separates living area from it and nobody can see whats happenimg there unless you go to kitchen.

I needed water to drink and moved to kitchen and to my surprise aunty had removed all her dress and was standing in passage to go to washroom and was checking her boobs i was surprised to see aunty lile that as i never had any bad intention for her unless i saw her naked.

Her name is Premila. She was married at her very young age and she was 38 at the time...

She had white complexion with 34 size boobs and not so big ass but it was good and hairy pussy.
When i saw her like that i couldn't take my eyes off and aunty also saw me and started to cover her boobs but her pussy was still left uncovered.

I said sorry to aunty and said i was going to kitchen to drink water, and aunty said ok no issues don't say to any one that u saw me naked and she with confidence uncovered her boobs.

And again stood naked as aunty know i saw her completely naked and there is no point in covering herself, but at this time my cock rose and i didn't wear boxer inside just left cock under pants to get some fresh air as i don't wear boxers under pants while at home.

And aunty saw that my cock got hard and was pointing hugely in pants, and aunty said oh you have become a big boy now look at your pants there is some one standing and i started to cover it.

Aunty said thats ok its common for a boy to get hardon when he see a female naked. And aunty said anyway u saw me naked then can help me with bath by scrubbimg my back and i readily agreed.

Aunty entered the washroom and i entered and aunty said to remove my pant and T shirt or else it will get wet, but i was bit hesitant at first but aunty said she is also naked so go ahead, and i let go of my pant and T shirt and aunty was surprised my hard cock at my age standing strong .

Aunty switched on the shower and started bathing and later handed over me soap and scrubber to scrub her back, i slowly applied soap on her back and my cock was harder now pre cum was oozing out but aunty was facing opposite way.

I asked aunty to bend her back so that i can scrub properly.aunty said ok and before she bent i held my cock tight and aunty bent down and i moved more closer to her ass to get better access, and my cock was literally touching her pussy opening , while scrubbing aunty started to move front and back and each move caused my cock to enter slowly inside her pussy, and atlast i knew aunty wanted to have sex.

and this time when she moved front and I made my cock more steady and when she moved back my cock entered half inside her pussy and she let moan and said what are you doing and i said i didn't do anything and while scrubbing it entered inside due to front and back movement.

And she said ok, but when i was about withdraw cock she pressed her ass more closer and stronger to my body which made my cock enter completely inside her pussy and she moaned loudly and i asked what happened did it hurt and aunty said no she felt good and asked me to move my cock to and fro and slowly i started doing that and aunty started moaning and soon she asked me to do it faster.

And i started doing it faster and i could see her boobs jiggling while i kept fucking her, soon i felt my urgency to cum and increased pase and cummed inside her pussy.

Aunty said oh No u cummed inside!! And i said aunty i didn't know what to do and aunty said its ok don't worry.

Later we finished bathing and came out naked and she asked me not wear dress but come to her room.And i accompanied her, she went and opened her cupboard and took a CD from the drawer and switched on the TV and played the CD and it was a sex movie and in that movie it showed various position in which they fucked and also cock sucking and pussy licking. We watched it and my cock became hard again.

Aunty said we must do like that took my cock in her mouth and started sucking my cock. It felt really good, she was a real sucker, she sucked and licked my cock.

After a while she layed down on the bed and asked me to lick her pussy and it was first time for me and i slowly started licking it at first since she was wet i didn't like the taste but lust took over and i started licking it more and more and after a while i saw aunty shivering and shaking i was afraid at first but she said that is how women attains orgasm and cum like u did.

And now she asked me to sleep on top of her and put my cock inside her pussy just like what we saw in video and i did exactly what she commanded and started fucking her, and she started saying oh yeah... good ... u have good big cock at this age that can satisfy any women... oh fuck ... uncle has never fucked me like this, he cums in two minutes, and she kept moaning and saying ah ummm mmm ah fuck me , ah ... oh no yeah mmmm uummmm aah... and i kept fucking her and increased speed and i was feeling really good too and aunty was also feeling really good.

in between i slowed down a bit and started with long strokes while i started sucking her boobs which made her more crazy, she asked me to get down of the bed and stand and she slept at the edge of bed and asked me to do long stroke and mean while she kept rubbing her clit.

Soon i increased pase and kept fucking more harder standing and soon i saw aunty closing her eyess and say yeassssss aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh and she shivered and started cumming but i still was pounding her and she was twitching and shaking with orgasm and i kept hitting her pussy with my cock really hard and aunty started rubbing clit again and soon she started squirting on my body and whole bed and my body became wet.

I stopped for a minute and cleaned ourselves and continued fucking and this time she made me lay down and started jumping on me, and that feel of hee pussy was differnet for me it held my cock really hard and was trying to milk my cock, and in that position i couldn't hold longer and cummed straight inside her pussy again and aunty also said ahhh your cum is ao hot and got up from me once my cock lost hardness.

On the same day after having lunch we again had two more rounds, and we forgot see the time when our fucking ended and my cock was still inside her pussy and we slept like that when i woke up, her second daughter who was doing 12th at the time had come home and she was standing near us completely naked watching us laying naked and she was fingering her pussy.

I woke up in surprise and she said don't wake up her mother and she wants me to have sex with her once or else she will complain to her dad about this.

I said what if aunty wakes up, she said she will convince her and i slowly strarted licking her pussy as she stood and she started moaning i moved her to the other end of bed and she had better features than her mother she had firm round sharp pointed breasts and neatly trimmed hairy pussy.

I kept eating her pussy like anything and she cummed soon.
And she went near her mother pussy and she started licking it and asked me to lick her pussy from behind.

And i started licking her pussy and she started licking her mother pussy, soon aunty woke up and aunty said no dear don't do this, her daughter said or else no choice i will complain to father.

Her daughter said she will not have it or make it a habbit on regularly but aunty van have sex with me regularly if she permits her to have sex now and when ever she wanted.

Without any choice, she agreed, and i made her lay down and inserted my cock , but it didn't go in like it went for aunty it was too tight, i slowly tried to push more hard and her hymen broke as she was virgin and aunty watched us doing it slowly her pain subdued and i started fucking her harder and aunty kept rubbing her clit, and soon after fucking for while she attained orgasm and i was no were near, i changed position and kwpt fucking her in doggy manner, after fucking her like that for while she again attained orgasm
And she said she is tired and fell down on bed i hadn't cum yet and i went to aunty who was rubbing her clit and put My cock again inside my cum filled pussy and started fucking her.

After fucking her for another 10 min i reached my climax and i called aunty and her daughter saying am about to cum and aunty took out my cock and started sucking it and seeing that her daughter to joined and started licking my balls soon i shot a load of cum into aunty mouth and her daughter mouth.

Later we three cleaned up and got ready.
After 15 min my friend came and i wentbto play cricket with as if nothing had happened.

And it became usual routine for us to have sex on regular basis and later on the elder daughter also joined us for foursome as she came to know through second daughter, and we had 4 some until the elder one got married and later i changed my house from there.

Untill now i remember how beautiful those 3 pussies were hungrily pounced my cock and kept getting fucked, those three were cum lovers, sometimes the oldest one will come into my home when i am all alone and she blows me drinks cum and in return i licked her and gave a quick fuck.

Even we had got a chance to enjoy 4 some all through out the night and day for 2 days. As uncle and son had went to native and my family had also visited native so i was with them for 2 day and 2 night, sucking and licking all the three pussy and sucking and pinch six boobs and ass.

And enjoying with three women at time while when one kept riding my cock other sat on my face and got licked and other gets her clit fingered with my hand.

Fow 2 day and night we enjoyed all possible things and that is how my sex life started and now got chance to seduce and fuck many women after that within family and outside.