• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Innocent wife became slut to many

Wife fucked by

• Boss

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Friends

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Her relatives

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Local people

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Stranger

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • In public

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Cousin brothers

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Brothers

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Threesome

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Gangbang

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Cheating

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Cuckold

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
She was ready to do allow him to enter inside her ass,
At the same time her mom calling her, we heard the sound again, both of them disappointed and we came down, her mom was ready with the dinner, I seen her errected nipples through her nighty.

Her boobs was shaking heavily when her body moving during eating, her boobs was free inside her nighty.

She was getting staring by her brother.

She was acting normal.

Once dinner finished, she took the bedsheets and telling it's too hot inside room, we are going back to the terrace and we are playing with each other.

Wife: don't mistaken me! Iam not in control, he was controlling me!

Me: it's no problem for me!

Wife: hmmm

Me: morning, why you sitting on table with naked ass! It's ultimate boldness iam seen in you!, what's your intentions!

Wife: hmmm, I don't know, but it's thrilled me to do it!

Me: you are giving nice show of your side buttocks to the road users also. May be some one witnessed!

Wife: I know the eyes seeing me! I ready to show me fully, but it's awkward for me!

Me; what about the festival!

Wife: there was no any information and instructions from uncle! It's next Sunday may be!

Me: hmmm, i want to see your boldness of exposing in front of your village people!

Wife: it's not easy to hide my identity, but I tried with heavy make up to look different!

Me: ok! It's going to be amazing!

Wife:hmmm!

Me: ( I just pulled her boobs out of nighty and she was put it back and tells me to wait for the midnight, we are waiting for the movement by chit chat, we are not expecting, her uncle was came to the terrace of her house,
We are seeing him, due to some darkness, it's not clear to see his face, after a gap, his head was not seen from our point of view,
I think may be he goes down, but she was still thinking about her dad's, he may be came at any time, it's going to be risk, if her uncle caught her, her face was sweating little bit,
It's our shocking surprise, her dad's friend came in to our terrace, straight away, he was lying next to her and tooks her boobs out of her bra cup, she was now lying in between us.

She was lying on her right side and her face was seeing him, she was whispering in his ears about her uncle may be in the next terrace, he was not listening to her and sucking her big boobs, his hand was uplifting her nighty, she was just up her hip and makes him to move beyond her hip, she was lying by her side and facing me! I seen her boobs was glistening with his saliva, she was seeing me and give signalled me to confirm, there was no one in the next terrace, I just get up and seeing , her uncle was sleeping there!.

I just tells her, she was getting tensions but he was busy at her, she was bending her body in V shap and gave easy access to her buttocks, he was doing some thing and her face was hitting my chest, I feels the sweating on her face, she was breathing heavily and gasping,
After a gap, I feels her breathing air on my chest, her boobs was shaking heavily, he was succeed in that, I confirmed his entry in her butthole, when she was farting 💨💨💨💨💨.

She was now going close to his body and she was rubbing her pussy and squirting over my shorts heavily.

Her moaning was little bit louder and she closed her mouth in the middle of moaning.

Reactions: Delta101

sonukm

She was ready to do allow him to enter inside her ass,
At the same time her mom calling her, we heard the sound again, both of them disappointed and we came down, her mom was ready with the dinner, I seen her errected nipples through her nighty.

Her boobs was shaking heavily when her body moving during eating, her boobs was free inside her nighty.

She was getting staring by her brother.

She was acting normal.

Once dinner finished, she took the bedsheets and telling it's too hot inside room, we are going back to the terrace and we are playing with each other.

Wife: don't mistaken me! Iam not in control, he was controlling me!

Me: it's no problem for me!

Wife: hmmm

Me: morning, why you sitting on table with naked ass! It's ultimate boldness iam seen in you!, what's your intentions!

Wife: hmmm, I don't know, but it's thrilled me to do it!

Me: you are giving nice show of your side buttocks to the road users also. May be some one witnessed!

Wife: I know the eyes seeing me! I ready to show me fully, but it's awkward for me!

Me; what about the festival!

Wife: there was no any information and instructions from uncle! It's next Sunday may be!

Me: hmmm, i want to see your boldness of exposing in front of your village people!

Wife: it's not easy to hide my identity, but I tried with heavy make up to look different!

Me: ok! It's going to be amazing!

Wife:hmmm!

Me: ( I just pulled her boobs out of nighty and she was put it back and tells me to wait for the midnight, we are waiting for the movement by chit chat, we are not expecting, her uncle was came to the terrace of her house,
We are seeing him, due to some darkness, it's not clear to see his face, after a gap, his head was not seen from our point of view,
I think may be he goes down, but she was still thinking about her dad's, he may be came at any time, it's going to be risk, if her uncle caught her, her face was sweating little bit,
It's our shocking surprise, her dad's friend came in to our terrace, straight away, he was lying next to her and tooks her boobs out of her bra cup, she was now lying in between us.

She was lying on her right side and her face was seeing him, she was whispering in his ears about her uncle may be in the next terrace, he was not listening to her and sucking her big boobs, his hand was uplifting her nighty, she was just up her hip and makes him to move beyond her hip, she was lying by her side and facing me! I seen her boobs was glistening with his saliva, she was seeing me and give signalled me to confirm, there was no one in the next terrace, I just get up and seeing , her uncle was sleeping there!.

I just tells her, she was getting tensions but he was busy at her, she was bending her body in V shap and gave easy access to her buttocks, he was doing some thing and her face was hitting my chest, I feels the sweating on her face, she was breathing heavily and gasping,
After a gap, I feels her breathing air on my chest, her boobs was shaking heavily, he was succeed in that, I confirmed his entry in her butthole, when she was farting 💨💨💨💨💨.

She was now going close to his body and she was rubbing her pussy and squirting over my shorts heavily.

Her moaning was little bit louder and she closed her mouth in the middle of moaning.
Nice one