• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Innocent Wife

andrewrocket79

Preface: I know I am at times not able to complete stories... deepest apologies friends. I sincerly appreciate everyone for their support and comments. I will try my best to complete the posts from now....

This is my old story, which I had written in a forum, thought of rewriting it .. Hope you like it....

Chapter 1...

Introduction :

Anand was an alcoholic. For him life was whiskey, scotch and again whiskey. His mother had left his father when he was young. This had a huge impact on his life. Somehow his dad had managed to help him get a job through his contacts. He was working in a big corporate. Anand was a hard worker, and he had reached a level of AVP, but now alcoholism was effecting his job also. His father made him marry .Devika was from a middle class family. Her father was paralytic, and her mother was working in a bank. Anand's dad knew Devika's mother for a very long time. He liked the family values she had inculcicate to her daughter. He was always very impressed with her. Devika wanted to study further, but when her mother got such a good relation for her, she just could not say no. Devika was forced to get married.. It was only after marriage she realized that she has committed such a big mistake. Initally things went fine, but as time progressed, Anand went deeper and deeper into his confidence. His father had passed away. The financial challenge kept increasing. Anand never was to take Devika with him to his office. Devika, had lost that charm about her. As the health of her father got deterioated, and her mother retired, she became more into her own world. Devika had finished her Bed, and was now teaching in one of the local schools. But Anand incompatibility was making her life even more worse. Already she had sold her jewellary, now only thing left with her was gold chain and mangalsutra. She had not purchased a new dress for long. Anand was to come drunk. His health also had deteroiated. Sexual compatible was almost nil. .. Her life was dragging. But despite that she was very faithful, and also support whatever best she could hoping things will change one day. The debts ran now in lakhs.

It was 31st December. Generally every 31, Anand's company was to celebrate the achievements, awards, and also fire non performers. But this 31st was special. The owner of the company was retiring, and his son was taking over the company. His name was Rakesh. Rakesh was supporting his dad, and now it was right time for him to take over. Rakesh was an ambitious and ruthless boss. He was very upfront, and was known to fire people at the tip of his finger. He was very result oriented. He was looking to fire Anand for sometime now, but somehow, his dad was to stop him. Anand's dad and Rakesh Dad were classmate. This was also one of the reasons that Anand had come this far. But now the things were going out of control. Anand now hardly had any portfolio, most of the times he was on without pay. His performances was dipping every year. He had perhaps not got either appraisal or promotion for 2 years now. Rakesh had made up his mind, and this time his father also did not stop him. Rakesh was in a way a perfect businessman, but one thing which was very bad about him was that he was a womanizer. A big womaniser. His weakness was these married women. He was to have this sense of pride on fucking them. Reason - was that his own wife had ditched him for another man, when he had caught her. After that he had this feeling that all women are slut. He had perhaps appointed a PA, whose main job was to identify these ambitious girls.

Anand was home only. His HR had called him many times ensuring he comes. The company tradition was that even if they fire someone, they were to do with dignity. Though Anand was not communicated about it yet. Anand somehow was feeling stressed. When someone is into these things they make out something is wrong inside them. He also knew that something is not okay inside him. But somehow he was not able to change. Work became burdened, life became burdened, everything was like a pressure to him. Some how is hearbeat also arouse for few moments.... Devika was home that day. Perhaps she had called her parlor girl. She was doing her monthly waxing and facial. Anand knew that Devika loved him more than his life. He had cried many times, but was unable to come out of this deep shell. He felt deeply depressed. But today his eyes brighten when he saw Devika, as she came out of shower after her wax. She was wrapped in a white towel.

"Ahhh" he exclaimed, and kissed her lips. Devika was taken aback. There marriage now was nearing close to 5 years, and this was after very long that he kissed her. Her eyes brighten up.

"What sweetheart, today you sound very romantic " she said, kissing him back. "Come you also come with me to the party tonight" he said, kissing her back. His wife's embrace was making her very comfortable. He kissed her and hugged her for some more time, this made him more confident. He felt little stronger from inside.

"I am sorry to make u suffer," he said. Devika who was shorter in height, could feel the suffering of her husband. She loved him more than anything in this world. He made a determination in front of her "I will change , I will change for you, I love you so much Devika" his words made Devika emotional, and tears started to flow from her eyes. She could not but kiss her husband. She felt for the first time that her husband has changed....

Devika chose her sexiest Saree a black color for the party. It was first time her husband was taking her to the party. She was excited too. She wore a nice butterfly shaope, sleeveless black blouse, with strap. She tied her saree below the navel. She wore a nice medium heel. She did some intial makeup, and color her nails with black. Black was favorite color of Anand. She took sometime to get ready.

"Sexy!" Anand said, and then they both slowly walked towards his car. Anand face looked very fresh today. Devika felt the vibes.. She was very happy too. She wanted this moment to never end.

The party was in one of the resorts. They both reached just on time.... as the annoucement of next CEO was about to happen.

'I had been running this company with the support of all of you, for last few years. I truly respect you all.... blah blah blah... I am happy to announce next CEO of our company as Rakesh Shinghania" he said, and the whole hall burst into claps...

Anand and Devika also clapped..

"let the party beguns" Rakesh said after sharing a brief speech... Then he went towards an adjacent room, at the top, which was a transparent room. The room was set up for him, where he was to meet each employee and hand over their appraisal or promotion letters. In the same room he would meet the people who are being fired. As he was waiting for the first one to enter, his eyes went towards the Anand, and then towards his wife Devika. He just could not take his eyes from her. The only word which came to his mouth was --- what a slut.. His philosophy was that innocent looking women are the biggest sluts.......... He could not but grab his glass of whiseky, his eyes fixed on Devika. How come she was untasted till date? How come he missed it?

"Can I come in sir?" the first one had come in, he smiled, but his eyes still fixed on Devika. He may have fucked her million times by now. The list was long. Finally the number of Anand came. He was the only one who was being fired today. Anand surprisingly was not drinking today. He and Devika were enjoying the music which was being played. Devika had covered the Saree on her shoulders, she was little shy too. There was this smile on her face. Everyone was comig and meeting her, this was first time she was meeting everyone..

Rakesh had already finished couple of pegs, when he saw Anand stepping in.

"Hi Anand", he said. Anand was nervous. Devika stood outside talking to couple of his colleagues wives. Rakesh has putup his chair so that he could exactly look at Devika, an ordinary innocent house wife.

Rakesh then looked at HR, "You can go out, I will call you when needed"

Anand sat down on the chair, aware what is on cards. But to his surprise, Rakesh offered him drink. "Scotch, on the rocks he said" Anand did not deny, and finished it one go. He had been controlling it since morning, but the blood he tasted again, Anand could not control more, and sipped in drinks after drinks. Every drink made him relaxed. Rakesh was drinking but quietly, his eyes still on Devika.

"So Anand, you are a very old employee, but fact is that management has changed, and we want to take some action against you. This is your relieving letter, and cheque for your 3 months salary"

Anand looked little stun, though he was little high. He took the papers from Rakesh, tears flew from his eyes.

"I am sorry sir, but I have changed. Please don't fire me. Give me one more chance" Anand's whole drink gone for a toss. He literally begged on his knees.

Rakesh smiled back, and then finishing his glass of whiskey, looked upwards, and then said " hmmm, well I can reconsider it, but I have only one condition. I can give you double promotion, Banglore project is coming. But I have only one condition, will you be able to fill it?"

Anand's eyes looked bright-- "yes sir yes sir, I can do anything for this job, you just tell me". Anand was on tremendous debts too amounting to lacs.

Rakesh eyes winked, he smiled, took a pause and then looked firmly into Anand's eyes - "Send your wife to spend time with me for one weekend, and I will throw this letter"

Anand felt as if his legs have become numb. He had heard about his colleagues sending their wives, but this was just unbearable. He felt as if his chest is paining. He wanted to go and punch Rakesh, but he was at backfoot.

Rakesh then looked back at him " I am giving you till this Sunday to think, otherwise from Monday don't come to office" and Rakesh rushed outside. Anand kept lying on the floor worried and tensed. He did not know what to do? he did not know how to react, he did not know what is going to happen next..."

He quietly walked out of the room, his head down. Devika felt something is wrong. She rushed towards him.... They both had left the party, with a silence between them

t b c

andrewrocket79

Chapter 2 The Blackmail

Devika could see the face of Anand. He was low. This low was not normal low, a different low. He looked very confused in his mind. His face which was bright before coming to the party. He was quite while driving back home. They both did not speak anything. Generally Devika never asked him, mostly because he was always drunk or not in that condition. She was worried about him today. She did ask him couple of times, but he remained quiet.

"Are you okay?" she again asked him.

"No nothing, just office tension, you don't worry" he said. Devika, changed back to her routine Indian gown at home. And Anand, just went towards his living room, he started to drink. He was controlling for long but not now. He could no longer control his emotions.

Devika's 6th sense could make out that something had happened inside. She waited for sometime, and then just went to her bedroom. But she could not sleep. She was worried about her husband.. Her eyes were moist. She was worried about her husband.

Anand kept on drinking. Sometimes his mind would say, "Ask her" and second thought it will come , "no no no I cannot", and the third thought will come " what he will do in life after this". He was fighting this conflicting thoughts in his mind. His mind was unable to think straight. He was having such a strong headache. He was drinking, but alcohol was not working on him. He was abusing his luck, everytime he wanted to do something different his life was to hit him back. Tears flew from his eyes.....

It was already 1 in the night, and he recieve a message from Anand's private number.

"So what you have thought, I am ready to increase the offer, double promotion, will clear all your debts, and also appraisal by 25%, this is my final offer" He had on the disappearing message.

Anand heartbeat increased looking at the message. But alcohol seemed to give him some courage. Finally he typed the message,

"My wife is not a prostitute, I will never send her", the message made him relieved, "You do whatever you want", and he sent it.

After sending this message, he went to the room. Devika was still awake, but her eyes were closed. He slowly went, kissed her forhead, and said "I love you", and then just slept beside her. He was relieved, and before he could he had fallen asleep. It was Friday night. Devika, turned around to see her husband, and felt okay seeing that he had fallen asleep.

She quietly went out to clean the table, and glasses, from the table. The television was also on, and the light was also on. Putting everything into the kitchen sink, she came back to check if everything was in order, rechecking the door, her eyes went to Anand's mobile which was lying on the sofa. She quietly picked it up. In his drunken state, he had forgot to lock his phone. He was an alcoholic not unfaithful. So he was not scared also if anyone reads his messages. As Devika, picked up his phone, and started to walk towards her room, a message popped up.

"Okay if that is your decision, then you be ready for consequences. I will ensure you are destroyed completely"

Devika's eye read that message. She got scared. She scrol through the messages, and then realized what exactly had happened. She felt so proud of her husband. He loves me so much she told herself. But then she read the messages, the offer was very tempting. She knew how her husband had decided to change himself. Tears flew from her eyes. She felt a current running through her veins. She wanted to go and kiss her husband. Now she realized why Anand was low. His job was at risk. She wanted to do something for him, but what she could. After agonizing for few minutes, she saved that number in her mobile. It was around 3 in the night. She had gone to washroom 10 times by now. She could not sleep.

"Who is this guy? what he wants? my husband is really changing, and now this. Shall I or shall I not" her eyes were struggling to really make a decision.

Finally at around 4 am, she sent the message " Hellow" ... the message was not delivered. She could not sleep, finally it was early morning when she fall asleep.

Anand woke up earlier. He was making breakfast for Devika. He was more relaxed then in the night. He had already decided about the future course of her action. He was looking very different today. He had not yet planned for his future course of action. But he looked a changed men. Devika woke up late which was very different. She felt very bed as her husband was cooking, which was against the traditional values her mother had taught her.

"I will just go out and meet few friends" he said, Anand had thought of meeting Rakesh's father. May be he could help.

"Are you okay ?" Devika asked, "Yes Yes I am fine, you don't worry, I will take care of everything" he said, kissing her on lips. His reputation even amongst his clients was not very good. He knew now he won't be getting any reco from Rakesh. He had spent all his savings. There was this tension on his face. He did not know what to do. But he did not want to show Devika that weaker side. He first wanted to first try all his options. He left.

Devika was in shower, and she was still thinking whether she did the right thing by sending the message. But she was happy to see her husband look so different. As she came out of the shower, her mobile pop up,

"Who is this?" ... her heart sank. She for a minute block that number, and then unblock it. She was indecisive. But something happened, and she messaged,

"I am Devika, wife of Anand!" and then again there was silence...

That was the biggest mistake she did or not?

t bc

andrewrocket79

Chapter 3 The Decision

Devika felt a current running through her heart. She felt as if she was having a heart attack. She had never felt this kind of pain in her chest. She felt as if someone has pierced pointed arrow deep into her heart...

There was this uneasiness silence, which had creeped in . There was not message back. Devika felt little better. She went back to her household chores. Anand came back home again drunk. He had gone to meet few of his friends, and to his surprise everyone showed their incompatability to help him. His reputation was very down. He drank, feeling hopeless. His thoughts were having their own battle inside him. He felt extremely depressed. By the time he reached home he was already drunk.

"I love you Devika, I love" and tears flew from his eyes. Devika have never seen Anand so helpless. She felt extremely sad to see him like this.

"Why God, why! what I have done wrong that you punish me like this, whenever things go right!" she cried, as tears flew from her eyes. Her eyes were red, and she was in pain. Anand had fallen asleep. He was too drunk to even walk properly, he was lying down in couch only.

As Devika stood up from the floor, to clean her face, and she had just given a sheet to Anand, her phone rang..... The call was from the same number where she had sent a message.

"Hi, I am Rakesh, generally I dont talk directly, but this is my PA's number" he said.

Devika was silent, speechless.

"So tell me" he said, his voice was gentle but firm. He spoke like a true professional.

"nothing, I just did not understand why my husband was so upset?" she said, her voice was hesitant, nervous and shaking. Devika was anyways a very unconfident women.

Rakesh who was a smart guy immediately understood, but he was not very diplomatic guy, his way was deal or no deal. He really loved women like Devika, his philosophy was that they are very good in bed..

Rakesh then said " Yes your husband is fired. He is alcoholic and worthless men. His reputation also is not good in market. He is under so much of debts. I had to fire him, then he took a long pause, " but then I offered him a solution"

Rakesh again paused, this pause was little longer, "Are you listening?"

Devika was shaking, but then she said with very scared voice "what solution sir?"

Rakesh laughed " I just asked him to send me you for one weekend, I will save his job, give him double promotion, appraisals and also pay all his debts, plus I will give you some cash too!" he said.

Devika felt stun. What this guy thinks of me, a whore? She felt silent.

"I gave him till tomorrow to decide, same with you", and before he could keep the phone, "Sir please dont share my husband I spoke to you" she said..

Rakesh kept the phone

Devika stood stun. These things happened in fantasy tails or stories. What the fuck this man thinks. But she also knew the reality. Anand was an alcoholic.

Devika could not sleep whole night, tears flowing through her cheeks. Her eyes red and tears just flew from her eyes, this was second night where she could not sleep. She was agonozing, her chest was paining. She was from a middle class family, perhaps her only person she ever had sex was her husband. In college she was very quiet girl. She was to wear very simple dresses. Many times people were to call her behenji type girl. She was always low in self confidence, and she was very clear that she will get married to only person whose her parents will say. She hardly had any friends too. Perhaps before her first night, it was one of her aunts who asked her to clean her vagina. This was first time she had seen a dick. She got scared first time when she saw it. She was happy being house wife. But now she was in this indecision making.

It was early morning, and Anand was still low. He kept on talking about how he has been a bad husband. He cried, promising that he will never drink ever. He kissed Devika 100 times just. Anand took shower, but he was still low, uncertain about his future. He had decided to meet couple of his friends again. He kissed Devika, promised her, and finally communicated to her " My job is gone, but I will take care of everything" he said, credit card bills ran few lacs, he had consumed all his EPF money. Whatever savings his father had left for him, was gone. Devika knew everything. She just smiled, "anything for you my love anything for you" as she saw her husband walking out of the door. She had made a decision.... Freshening up, she prayed, and then looked up at sky, as if she had decided on her destiny.

"Please call " she sent a message, this time she was more clear in her thoughts. To her surprise this time call came immediately..

"I have made up my mind, tell me. But you have to promise that you won't fire my husband" she said.

Rakesh smiled, his dick had already arisen, "Sure, my pa will share with u what I like, and remember if you say no or do nakhras, deal will be canceled"

Devika, just nodded in yes, unaware that her journey to become one of the biggest slut was just starting..

t b c

andrewrocket79

Chapter 4 The Awakening

It was Monday, and Anand was still sleeping. He knew that his job is gone. He continued to sleep. It was Devika who woke him, "Dont you want to go to office?" she asked him sincerly.

Anand replied, "Not today" and slept again. It was around 11 am that he recieved call from the HR, "Sir wants to meet you on urgent basis" and Anand just stood up from his bed, as a fresh sign of positivity came up. He had never got ready for office with this kind of excitement. Devika felt very happy and positive seeing her husband again feeling this positivity.

Anand left, and Devika felt sigh of relief. She had hidden her emotions. But she was scared too. Tears flew from her eyes as she said bye to her husband.

Anand waited for few minutes outside the cabin of Rakesh. Rakesh was in some meeting. He called him inside after sometime. They both were alone.

"Welcome Ananad, he said", "Just because of my father I am ready to give you one more chance" he said. taking a deep pause. and then said " I am giving you this final chance, once I have made a dececision, I don't change it, but just for your father's sake I am ready to give you one final chance"

Anand literally crawled on his knees, he had never ever dreamt that he will be getting a second chance. He became emotional and tears started to flew from his eyes.

"I will do anything anything sir" he had forgotten the offer Rakesh had given him couple of days. He was so grateful and overwhelmed by the offer that he did not even want to ask anything more.

Rakesh calmed him, "First hear me out," he said , " See I have one business deal going on in Banglore, the deal is almost dead, but I want you to revive it.Depending on how you perform, I will review your status. So I give you 2 weeks" He said and then looked back at him and said "You need to go today only", and he asked him to leave.

Anand left his offife with a renewed sense of joy. He called Devika immediately.

"I got a fresh chance, pack my luggage, I need to go to Banglore today only.." he said, He took an update from another guy about the project. This was do or die for him.

Devika packed his bag, and she was amazed seeing a new lease of life in him. He was very happy, she had seen her husband so full of positivity and life, first time.

Rakesh sir , is so great, he had given me a new lease. He said. He must have priased his boss 100 times. He was not a bad employee though, but his alcoholism had taken him back. He left for Banglore immediately. As he was on verge of check in, he said messaged his wife.

Devika, had completely forgotten about that this was happening because of her. She was happy , and was praying and thanking her God. She wanted to go to a worship place and also pray there as a token of appreciation. She was getting ready, and that she received a call, this was from Rakesh's PA.

"Next Friday, 7 pm, Car will come to pick you. I am sending you the things you need to keep in mind. And sharp 7pm. Sir has asked me to remind you again that if you refuse or do any nakhra deal will be cancelled" Devika heard, her legs shaking, she felt as if her body has become numb. She took sometime to recover. It did not take any minute from her to figure out that this was Rakesh's plan and he had given her husband a new life, just based on their deal. She felt pain running through her chest.. she felt stun. Then she heard a message pop up

"2 thong, two bikinis, color ful hot lingeries Black Saree,Red Saree, 3 High Heels, see through dresses, nails to polished black, no hair on body (wax)" and then she recieved amount on her account. He had transfered 50000 as amount to buy these stuffs, plus he had sent a Saloon number of Sana.

Devika read the list, and she felt completely taken a back. She never wore high heels in her life, sexy lingerie last time wore was in her honeymoon. She had never heard of thongs or bikini. Bikini wax also she had never done in her life. She definitely became nervous. She was in her thoughts that she received a message from Sana, Sana 11 am tomororw to our Saloon.

Devika decided to go ahead, she had made a deal, and it was for her to follow it. She pressed her hands , and closed her eyes and said "I love you Anand, I can do anything for you".

She reached parlor on time. The parlor was high quality, and Sana knew why she had come. She gave her a rough look.

"come, remove your clothes and lie down there " she said, "Then she told her employee, "Another Raandi, clean her and make her ready for Rakesh sir, you know what to do".

Though, she had said very slowly, but Devika heard it. She felt guilty and insulted, " Am I really a slut?" she told her self. She slowly removed her clothes, and wrapped her self in towel. Devika was a small height.

The therapist entered without knocking, and the she said rudely " Are Panty kyn pehen rakhi hai?", why are u wearing the panties, and before Devika could say anything, The therapist removed her panties. "Jungle hai" lots of work.

She was professional, and she removed every inch of hairs from her body very professionally, Devika scream in pain , but the therapist showed no mercy. She did not pay any heed. After the job was done, she put up antiseptic on her body touching her vagina deep. Devika's vagin was touched by someone else then her husband for the first time.. She just closed her eyes. The therapist could figute it out. She teased her one more time....

Devika was ready after scrub, and some other treatment. They even did her nails, pedicure extra. It was as if they are making a bride ready, or if I say they were making a slut ready....

She left the saloon. She was feeling little uneasy with the wax, but she was also feeling more confident. She went to a shopping mall. PA had even mentioned the brand. She looked for a while, but she did not really had a courage to buy. She felt shy. Everytime she tried to enter the shop she felt hesitant. But then she had to finally purchased. She purchased 3 heels as suggested by Rakesh. She even purchased bikini, with lots of courage. Finally her shopping was done. She took 3 days to purchase whole stuff. It was already Wednesday. As the time was nearing, she was feeling more and more nervous and anxious.

Anand called her on thursday night. He was very busy. The project was taking his toll. He was working really hard.

"Hi, are you okay?" he said. Devika replied , "yes yes , how are you?" after talking for a while, Devika asked " Can I go and visit my sister, I am here alone and I am feeling little uneasy."

Anand hated Devika's sister husband. They both never see'ed each other eye to eye. Devika had purposefully thought of it knowing very well that Anand won't call her there. To her surprise Anand said okay, but message me morning and evening he said. I hate your bro in law. but I agree. I am not sure also when I be back.

Devika felt relieved. NOW SHE WAITED WITH DEEP BREATHE FOR NEXT DAY. NERVOUS, ANXIOUS, UNEASY, SCARED WERE JUST SOME EMOTIONS..

FINALLY THE D DAY ARRIVED... SHE WOKEUP LATE, BUT SHE HAD REMINDER MESSAGES FROM PA OF ANAND....

SHE QUITELY STARTED TO PACK HER STUFF......AS IF SHE HAD SURRENDER TO HER DESTINY..

T B C

andrewrocket79

Chapter 5- The Start

Driver came exactly at 7 pm. Devika was ready. She wore a black saree, with a deep cut sleeveless blouse. She had tied her peti-coat just below navel as asked by Anand. Devika was wearing a saree below her navel for the first time. She had wrapped her saree, in a way that no one can see the navel. She wore a black color thong below her peticoat. She felt little uneasy, as the thong thread touched her ass crack. She was wearing a black color pointed heel. She struggled to walk with it. But somehow managed to. She was carrying a small briefcase. Perhaps as she walked, her watchmen and couple of other guys just could not take their eyes from her. The blouse was very tight, and her cleavage was visible from it. One teenage guy even said " What aunty you are looking bomb today"

Devika blushed. Everyone likes praise!

The driver was waiting for her little far from the society gate. Devika felt little embarassed as she felt every single men was looking at her, as if to eat her. She rushed, but struggles in her heels. She was relieved when she sat in the car. She also looked her and there just to be sure that one had seen her.

The driver was polite, "Good evening madam" he said, and offered her a mineral water bottle. He kept her luggage in the dickie, and started to drive. Mumbai evening traffic was very heavy. It seemed that he was driving her to some place out of Mumbai. Devika was getting nervous, as car took a lonely road from the highway.

"Where are we going?" she said, her voice definitely having a concern.

"We are going to sir's farmhouse, he has a farm house just end of this city, don't worry" he said. The driver somehow felt that Devika was not like other women he had ferried. She looked nervous. She had covered her body, and was sweating. He must have ferried many women, but this one was not like others he felt. But he was also messermerized by her beauty. Devika looked beautiful no doubt.

It was almost 4 hours journey, and Devika had fallen asleep, when the driver woke her up. "We have reached" he said. The farm house was in middle of some jungle. It was secluded. The boundary was covered with electric wiring, just to ensure wild animals don't barge in. The house outside had one security guard, who opened the gate for them. It was very dark. She checked her mobile, it hardly had any network. The door was opened by watchmen's wife. The hall was very huge, but it did not have furniture. She guided her to the top half of bungalow. There was 3-4 bedrooms, and she took her to one of the bedroom. Bedroom was very large. It had a very huge king size bed. The bedroom also had a mini bar kind of setup, which had costly alcohol lined up there. The attached bathroom was open. It had a big jacuzzi tub, with a pot beside it. Sleepers and nicely clean towels with soap shampoo extra were kept in a very organized way. The bedroom was very neat and clean. There was this attached small swimming pool with the bedroom terrace, which was covered with a shed. The swimming pool water was fresh and clean. Two chairs, and table was kept there. She could not see properly outside as it was very dark. It seemed other bedroom was locked.

"Will you like to eat anything?" the maid asked her. The maid would be in her late 40s, but she was fluent in English. She looked educated, "Sir will be joining little late, he generally skips dinner, so if you want " she was little rude.

Devika, was feeling hungry. so she just ate some sandwitches whcih the maid made. The maid left her alone. It was already 11 pm in the night. The mobile was not working, though the premise had a wi-fi but she did not have the password. She browsed the television, she was feeling scared alone, as she heard wild animals voices all around. It was around 12 in the night that she heard, some noise. It was Rakesh. Devika was unable to sleep too.

Rakesh entered the bedroom, he was busy with office meetings, and was late. He saw Devika and his eyes brighten up.

"You are looking more sexier than I had thought" he said, "Did you eat anything?" he asked, politely, and then without waiting for her reply, brought out some papers from his laptop bag.

"Here, read this" he said, Devika honestly felt better seeing someone. She read the paper,

"It is hereby notified that Mr Anand xxxxx , you are being promoted as General Manager (Brand Marketing). We are happy to raise your salary by 50% with additional incentives. Blah Blah Balh" and then he took out another cheque which was of the debt Anand held. This is cheque as promised, and then he took out around 1 lac cash from his bag, and this cash for you.. but you will get all this on Monday morning as promised. He took all papers back from her, and locked them into a safe.. ensuring Devika does not get to see the password.

"So deal is on?" he said, "I give you one more chance, because now you cannot go back." he said, " I will be back again, I give you few more minutes to think" he said.

Devika again went into her deep thoughts. She was a very shy lady. She remembered her first night, she got so scared seeing Anand's dick, that she screamed in fear. Though Anand's size was average, she still got scared. Anand tried her best to make her comfortable and never forced him on her. She really respected him. Devika had been trained in Old fashioned way, and that is why sex for her was not so open. Though in her first night, her vagina was floating like rivers... Devika looked at the safe, and then looked at the picture of her and Anand on her mobile. She touched her Mangalsutra. She knew that her decision was going to change everything in her life.

"If my little sacrifice can give my husband a peace, why not " she said. Offlate her sex life was also not doing too good. She had not had sex with Anand. Anand due to alcoholism was facing issue on his Dick. She once again touched her mangalsutra, kissed Anand's pic, and tears flew from her eyes and looked towards up " I love you Jaan, I can do anything for you"... she had finally made up the decision.

Rakesh came exactly after 15 minutes. He had gone to feed his dogs. He was a dog lover. He was tall, darkish, and handsome too. He was gym freak, and his body had a atheletic build. He was much taller than Anand. But his voice was very polite. He kept a mutache. He entered the room without knocking.

"So have you decided?" he said, Devika responded "yes"..

"Okay", he than removed another set of papers from his bag and ask her sign it , " the agreement said that whatever is happening had her consent and it is mutual".

"Do we need it?" Devika asked, her voice definitely very low.

"Yes" Rakesh said, "I dont want any trouble in future" and Devika signed it. He locked them again in his locker, he seemed to be a very insecure or extra careful man she thought.

Anand then went towards the bar, he poured two pegs of expensive whiskey into two glasses, and then poured some drops of ice into it. Devika was still seating on the couch.

"Here cheers" he said, Devika had never ever touched alcohol in her life. She looked at Rakesh very uncertain.

"What happened?" he said, " I ... I actually don't drink" she said....

Rakesh laughed like crazy, " Bitch, there is no no, so have it" he said. This was first time he had used an abusive word for her.

Devika took the glass from him, and sipped the same, it was strong, it hit her throat, but then couple of smaller sips and she felt little okay.

"See it is not so difficult", Devika's journey had just started....and Rakesh who lit his cigarette, offered her one too, this time she did not say no, she knew she cannot say no. The alcohol had started to hit her head, and she smoked it without any goof ups....

Rakesh smiled, he was not expecting it to be so easy.... He wanted to test her and break her... inside he said " She will give me a full enjoyment" he smiled....

t b c

andrewrocket79

Chapter 6- The Action 1

Devika was drinking and smoking in her life for the first time, as it was her first time she felt the kick immediately in her. Rakesh gave her another peg, he was making pegs of sixy purposefully. Devika was drinking them. She had realized she wont be able to say no. But honestly as she was drinking for the first time, the alcohol was also going inside her head. But a thing which it was doing was making her more relaxed. The fear inside her had subsidised.

In the mean time, as Devika was still seating on the bed, Rakesh slowly removed his clothes. He had become completely naked. His chest had some hairs, but were neatly trimmed. She could also see some grey hairs on his chest. He was well built. His private hairs were neatly shaven. His balls and Dick were black. But they were much bigger than Anands. Rakesh stomach had abs, and he had an attractive body.

Rakesh opened the shower, and started to take his shower. He was seducing Devika, or was he testing her. He did not even hesitate. Though he had made Devika drink 3 pegs, he himself had not even finished his first peg. He did not looked towards Devika. He was close to 6 ft in height. Devika was shorter around 5'1inch. Devika could not take her eyes away from his body. She was seeing a naked man other then her husband for the first time in her life. She felt goose bumps in her body. She tried to look at him, trying to hide her eyes. She was feeling tempted.

Rakesh, was a hawk. He could see without Devika being able to notice him, that she was feeling the heat. He finished his shower, came out naked.

"Want to have more drink?" he asked wiping his body with towel lying on the bed.

Devika did not say anything, he brought his body and dick close enough to her. Devika tried to take her face away from it.

"Chal Kapade utar!" (Remove your clothes) said Rakesh.

Devika looked at him, he was very unpredicatable. At one moment he becomes very descent and at another very indescent. Devika was unable to understand how to react. But her eyes lit up when she saw his dick. It had started to get harden.

Rakesh laughed, "I told you to get naked" (Maine bola na nangi hi), he said in Desi Dialect.

Devika turned her back, and started to remove her Saree, but then Rakesh said " See me while you remove your dress" he said, and Devika turned her self towards him, and with her head down, removed her Saree. She had a nice body. Her breasts though had different sizes more like oval size, and her blouse was just enough able to hold them. He could see that both her boobs were going diagnally in opposite directions. He could see her nipples pointing. Her blouse was very tight, as he had instructed for her to be bra free. She was still wearing heels. Only Mangalsutra she was weariing was hanging just till her cleavage point.

Remove everything, said Rakesh, he finished his peg, and sat on the chair. He did not wear anything yet. Devika slowly untied her peti-coat, and dropped it. Shet then untied her blouse know, and removed her blouse too. Her body now had only, Ear ring, mangalsutra, heels, couple of golden bangles, toefinger ring, and the thong. The thong was very small, just able to cover her vagina.

Rakesh was not expecting her to be agreeable to it. But he liked it.

He slowly stood up, and went towards her, Devika's hear beat had started to increase, she was blushing. She covered her boobs with her hands but they were big.

"Hmm did you ever fucked any other man then your husband?" Rakesh said, he was close to her, and as if checking her body. He was looking at each and every part of her body. She was feeling shy and embarass. But he did not do anything to her. He just took his nose near her, as if smelling and checking.

(TBC sorry some work came in)

andrewrocket79

Chapter 6 The Action 2.

Devika stood completely naked, just wearing thong, and heels. Rakesh was looking at each and every part of her body. Devika was struggling to stand still, reason was that alcohol had started to make an impact on her body. She was trembling, as Rakesh inspected her body. His hands had some energy, which brought goose bumps to her. She was shaking, and breathing heavily, she was feeling the heat.

Rakesh like an artist, had been tempting her, his body was smelling from an expensive perfume. He slowly moved towards her navel, with his finger touched it, and then he took his mouth near her panties (thong), and slowly with his teeth, took it down.....

Devika closed her eyes, in shame. Her vagina was neatly waxed. The vagina was smaller. Rakesh could not but kiss her vagina...

"yummy, this chut (vagina) is worth it" he said... and then kissed it once more. He then slowly started to play around her vagina, and to his surprise he found her extremely wet...

"Fuck man, you are already horny" he said.... Rakesh was a magician no doubt.

"Raandi" he said, "You are not as innocent as you look, looks like this chut (vagina) has not been touched by sometime" he said, as he started to slowly and gently fingering her vagina. Devika just opened her leg, and despite controling her self, started to moan... As he took his finger more deep, she started to moan more. This was a natural moaning. A moaning she was not faking.

Smile ran through Rakesh's face. He understood that this lady was a fucking slut...

Rakesh then Pushed Devika on the bed, and opened her legs even wider. He wanted to see more clearly how nice her vagina was, Devika had never spread her legs so deep. She was feeling shy, but also enjoying the fingering...

Finally before Devika could realize, Rakesh took his Dick and inserted inside her vagina. She cried in pain...

"oucccccccccccccccch" she said, she had not taken such a big dick before. She felt as if her vagina has been destroyed. But Rakesh continued to push his deeper and deeper inside her vagina. Rakesh did not bother to wear condoms...

After ensuring that his dick had gone deep enough, Rakesh Started to fcuk her mercilessely. Her size compare to Rajesh was small. She was smaller and looking like a dwarf in front of Rakesh. Rakesh was an excellent fucker. He had good stamina. He started to push it harder and harder, and just before he was on verge of cuming, he took his dick out, and then reinserted it.

After few seconds he changed the position, and asked Devika to be on top. Devika sat on his dick, and started to push her ass up and down... Just before Rakesh was on verge of cuming, he took his cock out, and threw all the cunt on the boobs of Devika....

"Clean it with your tongue " he said... his face had a grinning smile..........

T B C

andrewrocket79

Chapter 6 The Start 2.

Rakesh used no condoms. Devika was fucking someone outside her marriage for the first time. She took her ass up and down like a true champion. Her vagina took it deep inside her. Surprisingly Rakesh took some time to cum.

Devika took all the cum inside her mouth and then swallowed it. She remembered once even Anand wanted her to swallow her cum, but she just said no. But here she swallowed cum of a stranger without any hiccup.

Devika then lied down feeling tired. As the lust evaporated guilt came in. She felt again congestion inside her chest.

Rakesh, was smoking seating beside the small swimming pool. He did not say anything. He was watching outiside. He finished his another peg, and then came inside. Devika had wrapped her self in the blanket. It was little chilly too. She was feeling dizzy.

"Hey you have not come her to sleep you remember" he said, and started to play some music in his blue tooth. The night has just started,

"and why the fuck are u covering your body." he said, snatching the blanket from her. Then he said, "Hey I am hungry, can you get some food for me the kitchen down, it seems Sunita has slept" (Sunita was the maid).

"Okay" Okay Devika said, she searched for clothes, "No no Go naked , why the fuck you need clothes" he said, "Just wear your heels".

Devika quietly left the blouse and saree down in bed. She somehow managed to wear the other heel, which had come off during sex.
She stumbled as now alcohol was working on her.ButRakesh did not helped her. Devika slowly started to walk struggling even to stand properly. Her eyes were deeping, were red. She was drunk.

Rakesh who was observing her from behind, could not but got mesemerized by her ass. Her ass were small, but efficient. With the heels, when she walked, her both bums were touching each other. He felt like biting her ass. But he just continued to look at her. Devika somehow managed to go down. She slowly holding the stair case came down. Her boobs were moving up and down. She was naked. She had never even gone naked in her own house. The lobby lights were off. She stumbled her foot on a sofa , and she heard a loud noise.

"Who is there ? " it was a males voice, and suddenly the lights were on. Sunita, her husband and one more watchman was sleeping at the floor. They had stayed back as Rakesh was in house. Devika for a moment could not understand how to react. She was drunk but was not out of her senses. The two men looked at her as if they will eat her. Perhaps the watchman who was from Nepal, had his dick on, he had just slept having a desi alcohol.

Sunita's husband was much older in age, but he also could not believe his eyes. Devika was naked in front of 3 strangers. They heard Rakesh voice, who had purposefully sent Devika down. He wanted to check her reaction.

"Why the hell are u sleeping her?" he said, by then Devika had regained her senses, she had covered her both boobs from one hand, and her vagina from other. She was still speechless.

The two men, just bowed down, confused, because it was Rakesh only who had asked them to sleep..

"You both go to your rooms" he said, and "Sunita you stay back, give something to eat. I am hungry" he said. Sunita was an educated women. Perhaps she was a teacher, but her husband had a transport business and he had made lots of losses. He had good relation with Rakesh's father, and his father had given him responsibility to take care of this farm house. Sunita had to leave her job, as travelling from here was next to impossible. She was to cook for Rakesh whenever he was to come. Rakesh trusted both husband and wife, reason being all his dirty secrets were sealed in this farm house. Rakesh even had fucked Sunita, and Sunita's husband was aware of it. He himself was incompetent now. Due to his transport loss and stress he was going through midlife crisis.. He was also happy because his wife was to get some extra money.

Sunita stood back. She was in a saree, she was from Nothern part of India. She had put red color mehendi on her feet. She wore an orange color sindoor on her head. She was wearing maroon bangles, and two toe rings on her two fingers of her feet. She was a confident women, and could speak good English.

"Sure sir" she said, and with her eyes gestured towards both the men to leave the house. They both quitely left, and Sunita closed the door behind them.

"I will send the food " sir, Sunita said.

Rakesh left back to his bedroom.

"You go back to room, I will make something and get it for sir" Sunita said, she was not at all influenced or flustered by Devika. She did not even offered her any cloth. But then Devika just sat on the sofa set in the lobby. She was still recovering from what had just happened. She was feeling like a prosititute. Tears flew from her eyes, her alcohol had evaporated. She was feeling ashamed of her self.

"I am such a bitch she told hersell" tears flew from her eyes. In one day from an innocent looking, women she had become such a big slut. Tears flew from eyes. She could not but regret the decision. But now there was no going back.

Sunita made some omellete and sandwithces. She was in her early 40s, was chubby, and was a typical Indian middle aged women. But her face was very fair and had a different glow. She finished her work in just 15 mins and was ready.

"You are still sitting here, come up" she said.

Devika stood up again hidding her boobs and vagina, she had now removed her heels. She walked slowly behind Sunita. Devika somehow controlled her emotions.

Rakesh was in the swimming pool when Sunita and then Devika entered.

"Sir Food" Sunita said, her tone was very different then her tone with Devika.

Rakesh came out of the pool, naked. Sunita did not feel any surprise. He dried himself with a towel, and then went towards the chair.

"Anything else Sir?" Sunita asked.

Rakesh sat down and made one more peg for himself, and then poured some scotch in one empty glass and another in Devika's glass.

"Here come join us" said Rakesh. Rakesh had never asked Sunita earlier to join with any of his whores or office mates wives. This was first time ever he asked her.

Sunita did not refuse, Rakesh knew that she is not a heavy drinker. Before she could hesitate, Rakesh said, "Have it".

Sunita quitely took the glass, who does not like free alcohol.

Devika also took the glass, and grasp it in one go, may be she wanted to curb her inner feelings.

The three drank for few more minutes with no one saying anything. Rakesh took some time to finizh his food.

"Let me clear it" said, Sunita, she was little dizzy. It was already 3 am in the night. But Rakesh gestured her,

"No", and he took some 20000 cash from his purse, and threw in front of Sunita. Sunita looked surprise.

"I want you to make love to this whore in front of me, use my toys" Rakesh said. Sunita looked little surprised. She had never ever made love to any women in her life. Devika looked at Rakesh in a very suspicious tone.

"But but this is not the part of deal" Devika resisted.

Rakesh smiled, "The contract says for next two days you will do whatever I ask you to do, check you only signed it" Devika just could not understand how to react. Sunita was happy getting the money, and she quietly took it and left for another room to get the tools Rakesh was asking for....

"Raand!" said Rakesh and placed his chair in centre, as if wathcing or directing a new show........

t b c