• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Innocent Wife

andrewrocket79

Chapter 11 The Calm Before the Storm.

The two guys had fucked Devika so hard that the blood came out of her ass. She was in tremendous pain. She felt as if her vagina was destroyed. She was lying naked near the pool. She did not have strenght to go to room. The two guys continued to fuck her couple of more times. This was her first anal experience. The dick specially of Tom was very huge, and it had lead to penetration deep into her aass. Her vagina had swollen, her white body had nails marks. Her breats had turned bluish. The guys had left early morning. No one bothered to check on her. It must be around 4 in the morning, and Devika was lying asleep near the pool. She felt few drops of rain falling over her. This woke her up. She could not even walk properly. She felt as if 10 inches rod was still inside her ass. She walked naked barefooted towards her room.

Fortunately room was open. She on the light to check how much damage has been done. She raised her ass up in the mirror to check if everything is fine. She felt little relieved. She saw an antiseptic cream, and put some on her ass hole. Then she cleaned her vagina properly once more. She felt as if it has grown bigger. She felt some swalling there. Ensuring that not much damage is done she cleaned it once more, and put the antiseptic cream in front again.

She was too tired, but then she saw cigarette packets again lying on the table. This time she found her suitcase also. She picked up a nighty, and covered her self. She then started to smoke cigarette, she felt better after smoking 2 of them. It relieved her stress (statory warning- writer has no intention of promoting smoking of drinking).

She finally fall asleep. It was 12 in the morning, this was Sunday, and her contract was to end today. The pain in her ass had reduced, the swollen vagina had become better. She was feeling better. It was Rakesh who brought tea and juice for her.

"good morning, how are you feeling?" he said. He was gentle.

Devika did not feel like replying to him, he had made him a whore in last two days. But she had to still think.

"I know you must have felt in last few days, but honestly Devika, you are not made for just one men. I wanted you to explore your sexuality. I wanted you to feel this great joy in your life. I wanted to open you. "he said, serving the lemon juice.

Devika was quite.

"Well, remember the first day u went out, naked and when I touched your vagina it was wet, you were horny! Think about it." he said

Devika was again quiet. Then he stood up and kissed her on her forehead.

"here take shower, get ready. I will take u around my farm today" Rakesh said, and "yes you can wear wahtever you want"...

Unfortunately Devika only had kept sexy clothes. She took out the black saree, and seeleveless blouse, and peticoat, and went for shower. It is just matter of few hours she thought. She took a quick shower, and got ready.

Rakesh was waiting for her, and took her his open jeep towards the jungle. This was a new side of Rakesh she was seeing, after few minutes the terrain was little difficult.

"I guess we may have to walk from here" he said, the weather also looked bad.

Devika was feeling much more comfortable with him. Finally they came back to the bungalow. This time Rakesh made love to her, but he again did not use condom. He fucked her gently, kissing her. He fucked her couple of more times. Exploring her body. He was not rough.

It was already 10 pm. The deal was getting over.

"here take this cash" he said, and handed over documents to her. "But remember Devika what I had said, your vagina is not just for one dick. You need to enjoy your life. I can give you experiences you have never had. You can earn money also. Your blood husband is an alcoholic. But most important your body is hot, it needs dick every day, I will wait for your message". he handed over her his personal number.

Devika sat in the car and drove down back to her house by the same driver. She was silent. Relieved that this was over. But was it truly over?

t b c

Delta101

Chapter 11 The Calm Before the Storm.

The two guys had fucked Devika so hard that the blood came out of her ass. She was in tremendous pain. She felt as if her vagina was destroyed. She was lying naked near the pool. She did not have strenght to go to room. The two guys continued to fuck her couple of more times. This was her first anal experience. The dick specially of Tom was very huge, and it had lead to penetration deep into her aass. Her vagina had swollen, her white body had nails marks. Her breats had turned bluish. The guys had left early morning. No one bothered to check on her. It must be around 4 in the morning, and Devika was lying asleep near the pool. She felt few drops of rain falling over her. This woke her up. She could not even walk properly. She felt as if 10 inches rod was still inside her ass. She walked naked barefooted towards her room.

Fortunately room was open. She on the light to check how much damage has been done. She raised her ass up in the mirror to check if everything is fine. She felt little relieved. She saw an antiseptic cream, and put some on her ass hole. Then she cleaned her vagina properly once more. She felt as if it has grown bigger. She felt some swalling there. Ensuring that not much damage is done she cleaned it once more, and put the antiseptic cream in front again.

She was too tired, but then she saw cigarette packets again lying on the table. This time she found her suitcase also. She picked up a nighty, and covered her self. She then started to smoke cigarette, she felt better after smoking 2 of them. It relieved her stress (statory warning- writer has no intention of promoting smoking of drinking).

She finally fall asleep. It was 12 in the morning, this was Sunday, and her contract was to end today. The pain in her ass had reduced, the swollen vagina had become better. She was feeling better. It was Rakesh who brought tea and juice for her.

"good morning, how are you feeling?" he said. He was gentle.

Devika did not feel like replying to him, he had made him a whore in last two days. But she had to still think.

"I know you must have felt in last few days, but honestly Devika, you are not made for just one men. I wanted you to explore your sexuality. I wanted you to feel this great joy in your life. I wanted to open you. "he said, serving the lemon juice.

Devika was quite.

"Well, remember the first day u went out, naked and when I touched your vagina it was wet, you were horny! Think about it." he said

Devika was again quiet. Then he stood up and kissed her on her forehead.

"here take shower, get ready. I will take u around my farm today" Rakesh said, and "yes you can wear wahtever you want"...

Unfortunately Devika only had kept sexy clothes. She took out the black saree, and seeleveless blouse, and peticoat, and went for shower. It is just matter of few hours she thought. She took a quick shower, and got ready.

Rakesh was waiting for her, and took her his open jeep towards the jungle. This was a new side of Rakesh she was seeing, after few minutes the terrain was little difficult.

"I guess we may have to walk from here" he said, the weather also looked bad.

Devika was feeling much more comfortable with him. Finally they came back to the bungalow. This time Rakesh made love to her, but he again did not use condom. He fucked her gently, kissing her. He fucked her couple of more times. Exploring her body. He was not rough.

It was already 10 pm. The deal was getting over.

"here take this cash" he said, and handed over documents to her. "But remember Devika what I had said, your vagina is not just for one dick. You need to enjoy your life. I can give you experiences you have never had. You can earn money also. Your blood husband is an alcoholic. But most important your body is hot, it needs dick every day, I will wait for your message". he handed over her his personal number.

Devika sat in the car and drove down back to her house by the same driver. She was silent. Relieved that this was over. But was it truly over?

t b c
wonderful update........seems Devika is going to change her thoughts

andrewrocket79

Chapter 12- The Lust-1

Anand came back from Banglore. Rakesh as promised offered him double promotion, and salary hike. Anand had determined not to drink again. He was feeling very happy after long. Had registered himself to come out of alcohol addiction. He felt a fresh live.

Devika, reached that home late in the night. As she entered the building first one to note her was her watchman. He could not take his eyes away from her. She wsa wearing saree, and sleeveless blouse. She felt uneasy, but now with an experience she had she did not react. Perhaps she dropped her pallu, to tease him more. The watchman had put his hands on the top of his pants.

"come mem saheb", "I will leave u" he said, wondering if he could see her for more time. But Devika shut the door behind him. But Devika felt some sense of achievement.

"
I can move anyone through my beauty" she felt. There was this new confidence on how to carry herself. She was a changed women. Though in middle she would have guilt, but the she carried herself in a better way.Perhaps she sat in the front seat, alongside driver. Interacting with him more openly. She was no longer shy women. Her ass hole though was still paining.

She slept, slept for a long that night. She woke up only late in the afternoon she felt fresh....

Anand had text her about coming back. She was excited. She requested her maid who was from Nepal. A young women, in early 20s. But her husband was to beat her a lot. She had two kids and both were studying in Nepal. She was good looking, only when she was to speak you understood about her back ground. She was from okay family from Nepal, but had ranaway with her husband. But reality had bitten her here. She was to love working with Devika. Devika was a soft speaking women, and she had taught her many things in terms of cooking extra. Devika also at times was to pay her some money for her childred. The maid had come, though she was not a good cook technically, but she was also surprised that last 3 days Devika was not home. Devika had asked her to prepare mutton. Anand loved Mutton.

Anand reached home directly from airport. He was seeing Devika after almost 3 weeks. His skin looked better, and his eyes less reddish. He kissed her on lips. Devika was wearing a normal salwar suit, with little makeup on her face. She felt happy. Anand was not an expressive husband. Sex with him was also dry. He kissed Devika, and then arouse deep emotions in her. But then cummed. He loved masturbation more than penetration. His eyes did not saw the bruise marks and blue marks. He was too exhausted.

"I am so happy", he praised Rakesh and how he praised him and promoted him extra extra. Hearing his name Devika felt little uncomfortable and scared also. But it went pass. Anand became busier at his work. Devika slowly started to feel lonely. At times she would masturbate remembering the experience she had. She experimented few tricks also just to see how other react:

One day she went to a mall, to buy some stuff. She generally wore normal dresses, but after that experience she had become little bolder. Though she avoided any changes in front of Anand. So she was feeling desperate that day. She wore a nice gown, and wore the thong she had purchased for Rakesh. Wore a jeans below it. As soon as she reached Mall, she removed her jeans. The dress was little short. As she walked around the mall, though it was afternoon and not many people were around, she could see couple of young guys steering at her. She teased them a little, and then went back to bathroom, and again masturbated. She was getting desperate day by day... She tried once to seduce the security guy again. Asked him to get some grocery, and purposefully wore a see through dress without bra and panties. The guy continued to steer at her, but he did not have courage to advance.
"Slut" he whispered as he moved out.

Devika, would regret after these acts. She was unable to understand what she wants. She was fighting this inner battle. Anand's dick was no longer exciting for her, it was even smaller than Rakesh. Anyways Devika's sex life with Anand was always not very good. She loved her husband, but her body was craving for more. She smoked in hiding. Whenever Anand left out of town she would drink also in hiding. She was fed up of this life. She was missing the fun.

Rakesh did not contact Devika. It was now almost 6 months post this incident. Devika also did not meet him. Anand's vertical was doing good, and he had called his colleagus to his house for celebration. He even invited Rakesh. Rakesh came for a while. Devika met him, but she felt uncomfortable. She was confused. But she also felt as if someone her own had come. She could see in his eyes. Rakesh could feel uneasiness in her eyes. He left the meeting early, but not before he whispered back in Devika's ears, "Remember what I said, you love dicks" and he left.

Devika felt goose bumps all over her body!! A sharp current rose around her. She wanted to have sex....

Next morning her husband left for work. Devika had ketp some sex toys which Rakesh had given her, with her. It was almost 12 that her maid had come for house work. Devika thought of teasing her :

"Arey Savita, do you like to wear good clothes?, I mean sexy clothes?" she was teasing Savita. Devika herself was wearing a night gown with just bikini. She was feeling horny.

Savtia smiled "What Didi" she could not but giggle. Devika had been very descent lady, today she was talking to her very friendly and boldy.

"Why you so shy?I am just asking" she asked.

"Actually didi, we are poor people, whatever you guys give us we wear, but honestly feeling to everyone has" she said.

"Hmmm", "Do you drink?" Devika asked, as Savita was cleaning the mess after party. Bottles of beer and whiseky and glasses were all unclean,

"Kabhi Kabhi, sometimes" she said, unable to understand what is Devika trying to say.

"Do one thing, come today evening, my husband is gone to Banglore, and I am alone. So u can come over and stay here tonight. If okay with u" , Savita had slept earlier also at her place. So she did not suspect anything. Perhaps she loved to sleep here in aircon. She seemed excited.

"Okay Didi" she said.

Devika's heartbeat was running faster. But she was so desperate, that she felt best to start with someone she feel comfortable with. .. Savita did think that Didi, had a different mindselt today, but still did not feel anything suspcious.

Devika had messaged Rakesh , "I want to meet you, if possible"

There was no reply. Devika became more desperate...

t b c

Delta101

Chapter 12- The Lust-1

Anand came back from Banglore. Rakesh as promised offered him double promotion, and salary hike. Anand had determined not to drink again. He was feeling very happy after long. Had registered himself to come out of alcohol addiction. He felt a fresh live.

Devika, reached that home late in the night. As she entered the building first one to note her was her watchman. He could not take his eyes away from her. She wsa wearing saree, and sleeveless blouse. She felt uneasy, but now with an experience she had she did not react. Perhaps she dropped her pallu, to tease him more. The watchman had put his hands on the top of his pants.

"come mem saheb", "I will leave u" he said, wondering if he could see her for more time. But Devika shut the door behind him. But Devika felt some sense of achievement.

"
I can move anyone through my beauty" she felt. There was this new confidence on how to carry herself. She was a changed women. Though in middle she would have guilt, but the she carried herself in a better way.Perhaps she sat in the front seat, alongside driver. Interacting with him more openly. She was no longer shy women. Her ass hole though was still paining.

She slept, slept for a long that night. She woke up only late in the afternoon she felt fresh....

Anand had text her about coming back. She was excited. She requested her maid who was from Nepal. A young women, in early 20s. But her husband was to beat her a lot. She had two kids and both were studying in Nepal. She was good looking, only when she was to speak you understood about her back ground. She was from okay family from Nepal, but had ranaway with her husband. But reality had bitten her here. She was to love working with Devika. Devika was a soft speaking women, and she had taught her many things in terms of cooking extra. Devika also at times was to pay her some money for her childred. The maid had come, though she was not a good cook technically, but she was also surprised that last 3 days Devika was not home. Devika had asked her to prepare mutton. Anand loved Mutton.

Anand reached home directly from airport. He was seeing Devika after almost 3 weeks. His skin looked better, and his eyes less reddish. He kissed her on lips. Devika was wearing a normal salwar suit, with little makeup on her face. She felt happy. Anand was not an expressive husband. Sex with him was also dry. He kissed Devika, and then arouse deep emotions in her. But then cummed. He loved masturbation more than penetration. His eyes did not saw the bruise marks and blue marks. He was too exhausted.

"I am so happy", he praised Rakesh and how he praised him and promoted him extra extra. Hearing his name Devika felt little uncomfortable and scared also. But it went pass. Anand became busier at his work. Devika slowly started to feel lonely. At times she would masturbate remembering the experience she had. She experimented few tricks also just to see how other react:

One day she went to a mall, to buy some stuff. She generally wore normal dresses, but after that experience she had become little bolder. Though she avoided any changes in front of Anand. So she was feeling desperate that day. She wore a nice gown, and wore the thong she had purchased for Rakesh. Wore a jeans below it. As soon as she reached Mall, she removed her jeans. The dress was little short. As she walked around the mall, though it was afternoon and not many people were around, she could see couple of young guys steering at her. She teased them a little, and then went back to bathroom, and again masturbated. She was getting desperate day by day... She tried once to seduce the security guy again. Asked him to get some grocery, and purposefully wore a see through dress without bra and panties. The guy continued to steer at her, but he did not have courage to advance.
"Slut" he whispered as he moved out.

Devika, would regret after these acts. She was unable to understand what she wants. She was fighting this inner battle. Anand's dick was no longer exciting for her, it was even smaller than Rakesh. Anyways Devika's sex life with Anand was always not very good. She loved her husband, but her body was craving for more. She smoked in hiding. Whenever Anand left out of town she would drink also in hiding. She was fed up of this life. She was missing the fun.

Rakesh did not contact Devika. It was now almost 6 months post this incident. Devika also did not meet him. Anand's vertical was doing good, and he had called his colleagus to his house for celebration. He even invited Rakesh. Rakesh came for a while. Devika met him, but she felt uncomfortable. She was confused. But she also felt as if someone her own had come. She could see in his eyes. Rakesh could feel uneasiness in her eyes. He left the meeting early, but not before he whispered back in Devika's ears, "Remember what I said, you love dicks" and he left.

Devika felt goose bumps all over her body!! A sharp current rose around her. She wanted to have sex....

Next morning her husband left for work. Devika had ketp some sex toys which Rakesh had given her, with her. It was almost 12 that her maid had come for house work. Devika thought of teasing her :

"Arey Savita, do you like to wear good clothes?, I mean sexy clothes?" she was teasing Savita. Devika herself was wearing a night gown with just bikini. She was feeling horny.

Savtia smiled "What Didi" she could not but giggle. Devika had been very descent lady, today she was talking to her very friendly and boldy.

"Why you so shy?I am just asking" she asked.

"Actually didi, we are poor people, whatever you guys give us we wear, but honestly feeling to everyone has" she said.

"Hmmm", "Do you drink?" Devika asked, as Savita was cleaning the mess after party. Bottles of beer and whiseky and glasses were all unclean,

"Kabhi Kabhi, sometimes" she said, unable to understand what is Devika trying to say.

"Do one thing, come today evening, my husband is gone to Banglore, and I am alone. So u can come over and stay here tonight. If okay with u" , Savita had slept earlier also at her place. So she did not suspect anything. Perhaps she loved to sleep here in aircon. She seemed excited.

"Okay Didi" she said.

Devika's heartbeat was running faster. But she was so desperate, that she felt best to start with someone she feel comfortable with. .. Savita did think that Didi, had a different mindselt today, but still did not feel anything suspcious.

Devika had messaged Rakesh , "I want to meet you, if possible"

There was no reply. Devika became more desperate...

t b c
great....Now Devika is attracting towards Rakesh

Last edited:

andrewrocket79

Chapter 13- The Lust 2

Devika, smoked. She by now had become a regular smoker. But still she had to smoke in hiding. She somehow purchased a bottle of scotch. Whenever she was down she loved to have a couple of drinks. But buying a bottle was challenge. She had indentified a shop little far from her society, and manytimes she had to wear scarf on her head to buy. But when Anand was home, it was not easy for her. She had purchased almost 10 packets of cigarette. She was still not an addict. But whenever her vagina would, feel empty, she smoked. Mostly hiding in bathroom. This was first time she had purchased a bottle. She had never purchased before. The line was huge and there was hardly any female. She went in, and went out manytimes. Unable to understand. Then she went towards another shop, but again same situation. She covered her face fully. She was wearing jeans and a short top. She was not expecting so much crowd. Finally one of the guys in the shop, saw her.

But finally Devika, saw some less crowd, and went towards the shop. She was sandwitched between many men. Actually this was one shop where no one bothered about her, but were more focus on alcohol.

"which one you want?" the guy asked her, she could not think of any. But somehow she remembered the brand she had had with Rakesh.

"xyz label" she said, "5000rs" and then asked for money. Devika was shocked with the price, doing UPI, she took the bottle kept her in her bag and left. She was sweating, nervous, and relieved. Also she just gauzed to see here and there that if any one she knows was around. She then left for home.

She took shower, and then relieved.Anand was out for few days, as a ritual she video called him, and told him that she still has a headache from last day party, so she just want to relax and sleep. Anand understood. Devika had not touched alcohol in that party. Most of the bottles were finished.

She took stroll of her dresses and wore a see through red nighty, and a red thong. She did a light makeup, expressed proud about her body in the mirror, and then just sat down. Still Rakesh had not answered.

It was 8 pm in the night, that she heard the bell. Savita her maid had come. She look exhausted. Generally she was to bring her daughter with her, but today she was alone. Her in law had come, and her daughter wanted to be with her. Savita's husband and she again had a quarell and that is why may be she had a bad mood.

"Arey u have come? I was not expecting you !" said Devika. Savita was seeing Devika first time in a hot dress. Her niiples were clearly visible, and so was her navel. Devika was barefoot. Savita could not take her eyes off from her, more of a surprise than attraction. She just tried her best to ignore. She was pissed off by her husband.

"Okay Didi", "What shall I cook?" She asked.

Devika did not reply, she went towards the living room, and on the television to watch series. Savita again came back to her.

"Didi"..

Devika smiled, "Savita, today no cooking. We will order something. Do one thing, you take shower. I have kept nightie for u in my bedroom. Get fresh. In the mean time I will order some food. And do you drink?" she asked.

Savita did drink, and smoked Beedi (Indian cigarette ). She smiled. Who does not like to have an off day, and who does not like a free alcohol. Savita anyways had a tiring day. Mumbai heat was at his peak. She was sweating also. She rushed to bathroom. She used all the resources she had in bathroom. She was slim. Her breasts were medium. Body was fair. Her ass was smaller in size, may be she was weak. But she had a good stamina. Her body build must be slimmed but she was strong lady. Her front tooth was broken little. She had lovely eyes. In nutshell if treated properly she was beautiful..

She finished her shower took some ages. Then she walked out. Devika had kept a see through short nighty, the one she wore first time for Rakesh. She did not keep any undergarments for her. Savita was seeing hot nighty for the first time. She somehow wore it. Covering her assets. Devika had also kept a perfume near it, in a gift wrap. She sprayed the perfume on her. Neatly tied her hairs. She was looking different. But still was not very comfortable with the nighty. Because her boobs were smaller, she could hide them better than Devika, but as she was taller than Devika, the nighty came till her knee lenght.

"Didi, this is very short" said she. Devika initially could not recognise her. Her hairs were open.

"Its so hot, and who else is here except me?" she said, "I am also wearing like this". Devika had ordered some starters and biryani. There society rule was for residents to collect from the door. She insisted the security guy to drop it to her home. The same security guy came to drop the packet. Devika only opened the door for him.

She did not do anything to hide her assets. Perhaps she was too confident.

"Behen ki Lod.., he said " , and left the place hot again. He was still not able to find courage to fuck her.

Anyways, Devika started to make pegs for Savita. Savita had never tasted an expensive alcohol. She was seeing this new avatar of her boss. They drank for a while, chatted for sometime. Savita became more talkative as the alcohol went inside her. She sometimes would cry, then curse her husband. This continue. Devika on the other hand was more slow. She had not finished her second peg. She was nervous also. The talks of Savita was boring her. She had invited her because she felt having sex to a women to start with will be safer for her. She just wanted her vagina to get some feel. But Savita had not shown any inclination till now. She was talking to her like a younger sister. Devika had it enough.

"Okay okay, Savita, tell me, how you and your hubby manage sex. And in society does any other person u have affair?" Devika's question stun her. She immediately realised it, so she added her remark , "Arey Yaar, it is late night we are drunk, and we are just talking so negative, we have one night, lets talk about something else. My life u know na Anand was such a madar cho, but see am I complaining?"

Savita knew about Anand and his habits. Savita then replied shying " Actually Didi, my husband is unable to, his Dick doesnot stand because he drinks so much. In work to every men thinks I am available. But my husband beats me a lot. So I am scared to do that. But my sister she does sleep with couple of them. If I had to earn money like that, I would have become raand only na. I work hard for my kids"

Devika then asked her few more questions, and then finally she asked her " Savita did any ladies eye you?"

"Chi Didi" said Savita.

Devika then smiled, "Okay you want to drink more?" she said, "Savita had enough, though she did not look drunk yet.

"Okay, you sleep in my room only tonight, we will clean this in morning". Savita finished her glass, and stood up to walk with her. But Devika dropped her dress. She became naked. Savita stopped.

"Didi", "what happened?" asked Devika, " are u scared of me?' Savita now became suspcious.

t b c

Bhavana694

Chapter 13- The Lust 2

Devika, smoked. She by now had become a regular smoker. But still she had to smoke in hiding. She somehow purchased a bottle of scotch. Whenever she was down she loved to have a couple of drinks. But buying a bottle was challenge. She had indentified a shop little far from her society, and manytimes she had to wear scarf on her head to buy. But when Anand was home, it was not easy for her. She had purchased almost 10 packets of cigarette. She was still not an addict. But whenever her vagina would, feel empty, she smoked. Mostly hiding in bathroom. This was first time she had purchased a bottle. She had never purchased before. The line was huge and there was hardly any female. She went in, and went out manytimes. Unable to understand. Then she went towards another shop, but again same situation. She covered her face fully. She was wearing jeans and a short top. She was not expecting so much crowd. Finally one of the guys in the shop, saw her.

But finally Devika, saw some less crowd, and went towards the shop. She was sandwitched between many men. Actually this was one shop where no one bothered about her, but were more focus on alcohol.

"which one you want?" the guy asked her, she could not think of any. But somehow she remembered the brand she had had with Rakesh.

"xyz label" she said, "5000rs" and then asked for money. Devika was shocked with the price, doing UPI, she took the bottle kept her in her bag and left. She was sweating, nervous, and relieved. Also she just gauzed to see here and there that if any one she knows was around. She then left for home.

She took shower, and then relieved.Anand was out for few days, as a ritual she video called him, and told him that she still has a headache from last day party, so she just want to relax and sleep. Anand understood. Devika had not touched alcohol in that party. Most of the bottles were finished.

She took stroll of her dresses and wore a see through red nighty, and a red thong. She did a light makeup, expressed proud about her body in the mirror, and then just sat down. Still Rakesh had not answered.

It was 8 pm in the night, that she heard the bell. Savita her maid had come. She look exhausted. Generally she was to bring her daughter with her, but today she was alone. Her in law had come, and her daughter wanted to be with her. Savita's husband and she again had a quarell and that is why may be she had a bad mood.

"Arey u have come? I was not expecting you !" said Devika. Savita was seeing Devika first time in a hot dress. Her niiples were clearly visible, and so was her navel. Devika was barefoot. Savita could not take her eyes off from her, more of a surprise than attraction. She just tried her best to ignore. She was pissed off by her husband.

"Okay Didi", "What shall I cook?" She asked.

Devika did not reply, she went towards the living room, and on the television to watch series. Savita again came back to her.

"Didi"..

Devika smiled, "Savita, today no cooking. We will order something. Do one thing, you take shower. I have kept nightie for u in my bedroom. Get fresh. In the mean time I will order some food. And do you drink?" she asked.

Savita did drink, and smoked Beedi (Indian cigarette ). She smiled. Who does not like to have an off day, and who does not like a free alcohol. Savita anyways had a tiring day. Mumbai heat was at his peak. She was sweating also. She rushed to bathroom. She used all the resources she had in bathroom. She was slim. Her breasts were medium. Body was fair. Her ass was smaller in size, may be she was weak. But she had a good stamina. Her body build must be slimmed but she was strong lady. Her front tooth was broken little. She had lovely eyes. In nutshell if treated properly she was beautiful..

She finished her shower took some ages. Then she walked out. Devika had kept a see through short nighty, the one she wore first time for Rakesh. She did not keep any undergarments for her. Savita was seeing hot nighty for the first time. She somehow wore it. Covering her assets. Devika had also kept a perfume near it, in a gift wrap. She sprayed the perfume on her. Neatly tied her hairs. She was looking different. But still was not very comfortable with the nighty. Because her boobs were smaller, she could hide them better than Devika, but as she was taller than Devika, the nighty came till her knee lenght.

"Didi, this is very short" said she. Devika initially could not recognise her. Her hairs were open.

"Its so hot, and who else is here except me?" she said, "I am also wearing like this". Devika had ordered some starters and biryani. There society rule was for residents to collect from the door. She insisted the security guy to drop it to her home. The same security guy came to drop the packet. Devika only opened the door for him.

She did not do anything to hide her assets. Perhaps she was too confident.

"Behen ki Lod.., he said " , and left the place hot again. He was still not able to find courage to fuck her.

Anyways, Devika started to make pegs for Savita. Savita had never tasted an expensive alcohol. She was seeing this new avatar of her boss. They drank for a while, chatted for sometime. Savita became more talkative as the alcohol went inside her. She sometimes would cry, then curse her husband. This continue. Devika on the other hand was more slow. She had not finished her second peg. She was nervous also. The talks of Savita was boring her. She had invited her because she felt having sex to a women to start with will be safer for her. She just wanted her vagina to get some feel. But Savita had not shown any inclination till now. She was talking to her like a younger sister. Devika had it enough.

"Okay okay, Savita, tell me, how you and your hubby manage sex. And in society does any other person u have affair?" Devika's question stun her. She immediately realised it, so she added her remark , "Arey Yaar, it is late night we are drunk, and we are just talking so negative, we have one night, lets talk about something else. My life u know na Anand was such a madar cho, but see am I complaining?"

Savita knew about Anand and his habits. Savita then replied shying " Actually Didi, my husband is unable to, his Dick doesnot stand because he drinks so much. In work to every men thinks I am available. But my husband beats me a lot. So I am scared to do that. But my sister she does sleep with couple of them. If I had to earn money like that, I would have become raand only na. I work hard for my kids"

Devika then asked her few more questions, and then finally she asked her " Savita did any ladies eye you?"

"Chi Didi" said Savita.

Devika then smiled, "Okay you want to drink more?" she said, "Savita had enough, though she did not look drunk yet.

"Okay, you sleep in my room only tonight, we will clean this in morning". Savita finished her glass, and stood up to walk with her. But Devika dropped her dress. She became naked. Savita stopped.

"Didi", "what happened?" asked Devika, " are u scared of me?' Savita now became suspcious.

t b c
Ended on a cliffhanger lets hope savita transform devika or devika transform savita 😍