• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest It's all about lust between a Mom and Son

jeeva2727

Hai Everyone.
This incident took place few years ago.
I was doing my 12th std in Bangalore, and me and my mom stayed together as my father had left us alone and went away when i was child.

My mother loved me so much, she raised me up and worked hard to meet our needs.
And i didn't had any bad intention for her.

Me and my mom used to sleep together every day as it was a habbit for us and we shared the same bed.

It was on one night, i had slept the opposite way ànd my mom in normal way, in such a way my head was near her legs and mine near her head.

I was too tired i fell asleep soon, it was in midnight when it started to rain i just opened my eyes to the noise of thunder, and when i opened my eyes , i saw that my mother's legs were raised, and i heard her moaning.
I didn't turn but just saw what she was doing and saw her fingering her hairy pussy really hard, i could see her hairy pussy cleary and soon i heard she letting out huge moan and saw her cum dripping out from
pussy.

And soon she fell asleep and in mean time i lost my sleep, lust overcame me and i got horny for my own mother, i understood that she never had sex in those 15 years but fulfilled her desire by masturbating.

And i woke up and checked wether she was sleeping, to my luck she had fell asleep again with still dress lifted high till her stomach displaying her sexy pussy.

I slowly took courage and touched her pussy and also touched her cum and tasted it....

It made me go crazy... i slowly got up from bed stood near her pulled my pant down and started masturbating watching my mother pussy. Soon i ended up loading huge shots of cum which fell on her stomach and pussy.
She jerked a bit when my hot cum fell on her but didn't wake up and i also didn't take courage to clean them and i left it like that and slept off.

And this kept on happening there after , many times i saw her masturbating in the middle of night and later when she sleeps i used to wake up and masturbate and load my cum on her and sleep.

Later one day i got an idea and decided to try my luck and i wore shorts at night which had a opening to pass urine, i waited her to sleep, that night she didn't masturbate, but before she wakes i woke up and pulled out my cock and kept jerking it and when she was about to wake i left my hard cock outside my shorts through the opening and kept my eyes closed and opened slightly to see what is gonna happen.

And when she woke up she didn' t notice that but after coming out after using washroom the light from the bathroom gave her a clear view of my cock.
She slowly came near me and checked wether i was sleeping and came closer to me and saw my fully erect cock, i saw her biting her lips watching my cock and slowly she touched my cock in slightest manner and felt the hardness and i saw her lifting her nighty and started fingering her watching my cock.
Although i thought i will wake up and fuck her when she in mood but i didn't want to put a full stop for her pleasure , so waited patiently till she cums.

After that she kissed my cock and covered me with blanket and went to kitchen.

The next night i wore the same shorts, i said to mom i am very sleepy and i am going to sleep early,
She said she will join after finishing work, i really wanted to seduce her completely so i went in bed acted as sleeping and kept my cock out and it was already hard thinking about the attempt i am going to try.

Later i heard my mom arrive and i kept my eye slighlty open and she came in switched on the light and i saw her standing once again astonished staring at my hard erect cock, and i saw her starting to touch herself, and to my surprise this time she undressed completely and i saw her through sligtly open eyes standing completely naked with her perfect shaped boobs and erect brown nipples, her boobs were just 34 in size and her ass were bubbly and hairy pussy.

I saw her just moving to the other end of bed and got into bed and took a pillow Nd kept it at support of bed and she sat there watching my cock and started rubbing her clit.

Slowly she came near me and slept near me touched my dick and waited to see if there was any reaction from my side and acted as if nothing happened,

She gently took my whole cock and held in her hand slowly stroked me twice and soon she started licking my cock and i understood that she was hungry for a cock , but i didn't wake up and kept on enjoying her sucking as i didn't want to spoil all a sudden.

Her desire didn't allow her to suck me softly as it went on her sucking became speed and vigorous and i also can't act and opened up my eyes.

She saw me watching her and stopped sucking my cock and she tried covering herself, and i said mom please continue it was feeling so good please don't stop.she said she can't do its not right to do.

I said u have already done and what more and i said i will never share it with anyone and because she was horny and defenitely needed a cock to fuck her thirsty pussy , she didn't waited much and i didn't had convince too much, she started sucking me again and soon i shot a huge load of cum in her mouth and she swallowed it entirely.

And i said to her that i had seen her masturbating daily and she said that she also knew that i used to cum on her as morning when she wakes up there will be cum stains all over her pussy hair and stomach which litterally don't happen even though she masturbates herself.

And listening to this, i pushed her on the bed and parted her legs wide and started licking her hairy pussy, when my tounge touched her clit i saw her shivering in pleasure and i kept licking her deeper and soon she also cummed and while cum she held my head and pushed more deeper and started rubbing her pussy on my face while my tongue was inside.

And finally she got an intense orgasm after 15 years and with her cum still on my face and mouth i kissed her lips and we exchanged the cum through smooch.

And she said she needs to feel my cock inside as she is desperate for the cock, but before putting my cock inside i asked her whom did she fantasise daily while masturbating, and with a shy she said she thinks about me, as she had seen my cock many times before during morning when she wakes up.

And i was thrilled hearing that, slowly i spreaded her legs wide in missionary position , kept my cock near her pussy and gently stroked it in at first it only went a little as she was bit tight, later after 2 strokes my cock buried inside her hairy pussy and she let out a huge moan.

And i slowly started pounding her and she was crying when i fucked her as cz of the pleasure she was getting after 15 years after my father left us.

And gradually i increased my pace and started pounding her , the light was still on and the only sound we could hear was she moaning, oh yeah, yes baby, fuck ur mother pussy, fuck ur birth place and tear it off, ur father is a bastard who don't know the value of ur mom pussy, now my son fuck and fill my pussy, mama wants to get pussy filled with ur hot cum""" she kept on saying that which made me more crazy.

I changed the position and we shifted to doggy style Nd the view of her was so beautiful, and i shove my cock into her pussy from behind and started fucking and she was getting more pleasure and i started fucking her really hard, and my thighs kept hitting her huge ass which created a sexy thup thup sound and her pussy also was making sound bcz of the air that gets in when i kept fucking her harder.

Soon she couldn't resist she came again and i continued fucking her and later we changed the position, i made her lay on bed on her stomach and i layed on her ass and shoved my cock from behind and kept fucking her and after fucking her like that for 5 more minutes i was about to cum and i changed again to missionary position, and started pounding her with utmost speed and each stroke went inside her pussy like a rocket.

She understood that i was nearing my climax and she wrapped her leg around my waist and said she needs to feel my hot cum inside and asked me not to stop.

And i kept continuing in the same speed and sooner i loaded and huge shot of cum inside her cock craving pussy and she in return got her climax when my cum hit her deeper pussy and she too cummed and we both fell exhausted and we cuddled up together switched off the light and slept.

Again the morning she woke me up with a blowjob and in return i pulled her near me and we turned into 69 poaition and i licked her pussy and she sucked my cock, and she made me cum in her mouth and she drank it again and said ur mumma got the morning protien and left.

Later on it became a habbit for us, once we come home we undress and start our love making session despite of stress and tiredness we had never made us from having sex and almost everynight we used to atleast two rounds of sex.

And sometimes we even made videos of our fucking session and enjoyed watching it stroking each other gently watching it.

And one day her friend came to know that she had sex with me as for some purpose she had handed the phone to her friend and she checked the gallery and saw us fucking and sucking.

And her friend blackmailed her saying that she would say it to every one in her office that she is a slut who gets fucked with her own son.

My mother pleeded to her and she said she knew it was a mistake but the craving didn't allow her to stop her from doing this. And more over now she is happy and satisfied.

And she said to her friend that she will do anything in return if she doesn't utter a single word.

And without much thought her friend said she needs me to have a physical relation with her as well and satisfy her or else she will publish this.

At first mom said no but later she said ok and as usual while we were fucking she disclosed to me what had happened and listening to i was super excited and i said mom to save u i will do anything and i said to bring her home .

And very next day she brought her home and later on individual sex turned to be threesome which i will tell you in the next part and we used to have it untill i got married.

After my marriage my mom never wanted to have sex with me again but still after marriage my mother friend used to visit occasionally when my wife is not at home and she gets laid with me still... although she was my mother friend but she not my mother age just collegue and she was just 30 when started fucking and she even got pregnant once bcz of fucking with me and later she aborted it without any one knowledge.

I will share the threesome part soon.

jeeva2727

Hi All,
After my Mom's friend founded the little secret of us, my mom invited her friend to our home on day it was holiday.

When she came in, she looked absolute gorgeous, i had thought she would be in 40's but she was just 30 with good sexy body and thick round huge ass, she had big boobs. Seeing her clothed my eyes glued on her boobs and ass.

It was a starting trouble for us, so my mom left us alone and she went out to buy something.

We casually talked for a while, she asked me to show the washroom as she said she wanted to pee, i showed her the washroom, and she went inside and removed her jeans and she asked me from behind the door to hold her jeans for sometime and i understood she herself is taking the initiative start up the thing.

After two minutes she asked wether i can hand over her jeans and she opened the bathroom door and when i gave the jeans she opened the door completely and she was standing in just short top and panty,

and she left the door open and took the jeans from my hand and turned around, and her huge ass was visible, and i could see her panty got stuck in between those two mountains,

Seeing her ass like that made my dick erect,i slowly moved towards her and touched her ass , she turned back and kissed me, slowly i took her to my bedroom and started smooching her and slowly removed her short top that hid her 36 size boobs.
I slowly made her sit and started kissing her neck and earlobes and she got more crazy and enjoyed the way i played with her earlobes.

slowly my kissing moved near her breasts, those were literally huge but round and firm to some extent, and i asked is she married and she said yes but divorced just 1 year back and she was waiting for an opportunity to get fucked from 1 year and she said she even tried seducing a guy at pub and she had done sex with him after her divorce for just once, and after him it is me who is gonna explore her beauty and madness.

Hearing her slutty talk made my cock mad and started to get wet inside.
I slowly unhooked her bra and there infront of me hung free two huge melons with small aerolas and small nipples, i slowly started milking her boobs with my tongue.

And my hand played with her boob while i sucked the other boob and she started moaning and while i was sucking her she slowly inserted her hand inside her panty and started rubbing her pussy.

I moved my hand too to her pussy and our both hand started rubbing her pussy and she started moaning really hard, i slowly made her lay down and slowly removed her panty, and i could see her pussy dripping with her wetness, i removed her panty and threw it away and she had completely shaved neat pussy.

I slept beside her and started sucking her boobs and with other hand i started fingering her pussy. And she started enjoying the act a lot and started moaning and soon i moved down and started licking her pussy and she really enjoyed it and kept her hand on my hair and started carsing me and pushing me more deeper to her pussy and she spreaded her legs as wider as possible.

And i started licking her more faster and tightened her body and lifted her hip higher and i kept licking, she kept moaning loudly and she let out a huge ahhhhhhhhhh sound and started to shiver and she let out her orgasm.
After giving her rest for a min, she came and kissed me and said that was indeed the best lick she has ever got as neither her ex husband nor the guy from pub licked till she attained orgasm.
In return she removed my t shirt and pulled my track pant and boxers in 1 go and there stood my hard cock pointing at her and without any other thought she knealt down and took my cock in her mouth and started sucking my cock.
And she was an expert in giving a good suck as she knew how to give man pleasure while sucking, she sucked ,licked and played with my cock, and she held my balls tightly while she sucked my cock.
Soon i also reached my climax and emptied entire drop of sperm inside her sexy mouth that can make any satisfied with the suck she gives.

I said to her that it was indeed the best suck i ever got.
She said she was also craving to taste the cock display her skill of sucking, slowly i made her lay down on bed and slowly put my cock inside her pussy and she let out a lovely moan.... and i slowly started fucking her, and soon we both started enjoying the rythm which we both started giving, and she enjoyed each thrust i gave her while fucking i complimented her for the huge round ass she has and said i would love to fuck her ass.

She said ah its fine to fuck her ass as she has done it many times with her ex-hubby and i can also enjoy them and i thanked her and increased my pace and turned her made her in doggy position and started eating her asshole for sometime to make it lube.

I then slowly put my cock at the tip her ass and tried to push it, at first thrust it only went just little and with the next thrust half of my cock went inside and she said oouuuchhh, it hurts a bit as for 1 year no one explored her ass.

Hearing that i slowly increased my pace and her pain turned to pleasure and she started enjoying her ass fuck, since her ass was too tight i was almost about to reach the climax, but i didn't ask her permission but just increased my pace and loaded my entire cum inside her sexy ass.

She said nooo... she said she wanted me to fill her pussy as she wants to feel the hotness of cum inside her pussy.
Slowly we waited and did foreplay till my cock got hard again, and this time she didn't give me a chance, she jumped straight on me and she sat on my cock and started humping on me.

She started riding me very vigorously and i also enjoyed the way how her clean pussy rubbed against my hair cock and while she jumped upon and rubbed her pussy on my cock.
She kept moaning really hard, it was then when my mom entered home, she saw us fucking each other and her friend enjoying her son cock that used to pound her pussy .

We were fucking very passionately and i saw my mom touching herself and she slowly removed her saree, blouse and bra she freed her boobs and stood pressing it watching us play and i started feeling more crazy watching my mom playing with her boobs while watching her son play her friend pussy.

And watching her do that her friend increased the pace of riding my cock and my mom removed her inner skirt and she was pantyless inside and she started masturbating her hairy pussy while fucked each other and i asked my mom to come and sit on my face instead of masturbating, at first she hesitated as that may spoil our fun but when her friend also insisted she came and sat on my face and i started licking her pussy and she started enjoying
too.

Soon i saw her holding her friend boob and they both kissed each other while riding me.
Soon she reached orgasm and she held my mom tight and rubbed my cock very hard with her pussy and she emptied her entire cum on my cock, but i continued eating my mother pussy , but since i had not reached orgasm and my cock was solid hard my mom took the position and she started jumping on my cock and riding me and watching her play like that her friend asked her to turn to the other side and ride my cock and she will show some magic itseems.

And my mother changed the position in such a way that her ass was facing me and she started riding me, and her friend knelt down and she started licking my mom pussy and my cock while we were fucking, that feel of her licking us while fucking made our love making more erotic and soon
We both ended up achieving our climax by me loading cum inside my mom pussy.

Later we all three took bath together and slept naked for a while and she before leaving said she needs sex atleast once in a week with me and she is never gonna have sex with any one else as i am able to satisfy her in all ways.

Later that me and mom had another round.

Later she used to visit us once in week either on saturday or on sunday and enjoy, sometimes threesome other time just two of us as mom will go out when she comes saying sex has to be enjoyed between just one male and one female at a time as that would be more passionate.

And we used try out all position and enjoy till evening.

Even after my marriage she had visited us when my wife went for delivery and visited my house but my mom was not with us she went to her native for ceetain reasons and resulting that she stayed with me for two weeks and she got fucked to her hearts content the entire two weeks, the whole 2 week she never wore clothe nor me. Just cook, eat, fuck and sleep late, again wake up fuck then cook and eat. We wore clothes only when we went out to buy something.

Apart from that we remained naked even while cooking and also had sex in kitchen, washroom, bedroom, living area, on dining table, at midnight in carporch with no lights and on stairs.

Delta101

Hi All,
After my Mom's friend founded the little secret of us, my mom invited her friend to our home on day it was holiday.

When she came in, she looked absolute gorgeous, i had thought she would be in 40's but she was just 30 with good sexy body and thick round huge ass, she had big boobs. Seeing her clothed my eyes glued on her boobs and ass.

It was a starting trouble for us, so my mom left us alone and she went out to buy something.

We casually talked for a while, she asked me to show the washroom as she said she wanted to pee, i showed her the washroom, and she went inside and removed her jeans and she asked me from behind the door to hold her jeans for sometime and i understood she herself is taking the initiative start up the thing.

After two minutes she asked wether i can hand over her jeans and she opened the bathroom door and when i gave the jeans she opened the door completely and she was standing in just short top and panty,

and she left the door open and took the jeans from my hand and turned around, and her huge ass was visible, and i could see her panty got stuck in between those two mountains,

Seeing her ass like that made my dick erect,i slowly moved towards her and touched her ass , she turned back and kissed me, slowly i took her to my bedroom and started smooching her and slowly removed her short top that hid her 36 size boobs.
I slowly made her sit and started kissing her neck and earlobes and she got more crazy and enjoyed the way i played with her earlobes.

slowly my kissing moved near her breasts, those were literally huge but round and firm to some extent, and i asked is she married and she said yes but divorced just 1 year back and she was waiting for an opportunity to get fucked from 1 year and she said she even tried seducing a guy at pub and she had done sex with him after her divorce for just once, and after him it is me who is gonna explore her beauty and madness.

Hearing her slutty talk made my cock mad and started to get wet inside.
I slowly unhooked her bra and there infront of me hung free two huge melons with small aerolas and small nipples, i slowly started milking her boobs with my tongue.

And my hand played with her boob while i sucked the other boob and she started moaning and while i was sucking her she slowly inserted her hand inside her panty and started rubbing her pussy.

I moved my hand too to her pussy and our both hand started rubbing her pussy and she started moaning really hard, i slowly made her lay down and slowly removed her panty, and i could see her pussy dripping with her wetness, i removed her panty and threw it away and she had completely shaved neat pussy.

I slept beside her and started sucking her boobs and with other hand i started fingering her pussy. And she started enjoying the act a lot and started moaning and soon i moved down and started licking her pussy and she really enjoyed it and kept her hand on my hair and started carsing me and pushing me more deeper to her pussy and she spreaded her legs as wider as possible.

And i started licking her more faster and tightened her body and lifted her hip higher and i kept licking, she kept moaning loudly and she let out a huge ahhhhhhhhhh sound and started to shiver and she let out her orgasm.
After giving her rest for a min, she came and kissed me and said that was indeed the best lick she has ever got as neither her ex husband nor the guy from pub licked till she attained orgasm.
In return she removed my t shirt and pulled my track pant and boxers in 1 go and there stood my hard cock pointing at her and without any other thought she knealt down and took my cock in her mouth and started sucking my cock.
And she was an expert in giving a good suck as she knew how to give man pleasure while sucking, she sucked ,licked and played with my cock, and she held my balls tightly while she sucked my cock.
Soon i also reached my climax and emptied entire drop of sperm inside her sexy mouth that can make any satisfied with the suck she gives.

I said to her that it was indeed the best suck i ever got.
She said she was also craving to taste the cock display her skill of sucking, slowly i made her lay down on bed and slowly put my cock inside her pussy and she let out a lovely moan.... and i slowly started fucking her, and soon we both started enjoying the rythm which we both started giving, and she enjoyed each thrust i gave her while fucking i complimented her for the huge round ass she has and said i would love to fuck her ass.

She said ah its fine to fuck her ass as she has done it many times with her ex-hubby and i can also enjoy them and i thanked her and increased my pace and turned her made her in doggy position and started eating her asshole for sometime to make it lube.

I then slowly put my cock at the tip her ass and tried to push it, at first thrust it only went just little and with the next thrust half of my cock went inside and she said oouuuchhh, it hurts a bit as for 1 year no one explored her ass.

Hearing that i slowly increased my pace and her pain turned to pleasure and she started enjoying her ass fuck, since her ass was too tight i was almost about to reach the climax, but i didn't ask her permission but just increased my pace and loaded my entire cum inside her sexy ass.

She said nooo... she said she wanted me to fill her pussy as she wants to feel the hotness of cum inside her pussy.
Slowly we waited and did foreplay till my cock got hard again, and this time she didn't give me a chance, she jumped straight on me and she sat on my cock and started humping on me.

She started riding me very vigorously and i also enjoyed the way how her clean pussy rubbed against my hair cock and while she jumped upon and rubbed her pussy on my cock.
She kept moaning really hard, it was then when my mom entered home, she saw us fucking each other and her friend enjoying her son cock that used to pound her pussy .

We were fucking very passionately and i saw my mom touching herself and she slowly removed her saree, blouse and bra she freed her boobs and stood pressing it watching us play and i started feeling more crazy watching my mom playing with her boobs while watching her son play her friend pussy.

And watching her do that her friend increased the pace of riding my cock and my mom removed her inner skirt and she was pantyless inside and she started masturbating her hairy pussy while fucked each other and i asked my mom to come and sit on my face instead of masturbating, at first she hesitated as that may spoil our fun but when her friend also insisted she came and sat on my face and i started licking her pussy and she started enjoying
too.

Soon i saw her holding her friend boob and they both kissed each other while riding me.
Soon she reached orgasm and she held my mom tight and rubbed my cock very hard with her pussy and she emptied her entire cum on my cock, but i continued eating my mother pussy , but since i had not reached orgasm and my cock was solid hard my mom took the position and she started jumping on my cock and riding me and watching her play like that her friend asked her to turn to the other side and ride my cock and she will show some magic itseems.

And my mother changed the position in such a way that her ass was facing me and she started riding me, and her friend knelt down and she started licking my mom pussy and my cock while we were fucking, that feel of her licking us while fucking made our love making more erotic and soon
We both ended up achieving our climax by me loading cum inside my mom pussy.

Later we all three took bath together and slept naked for a while and she before leaving said she needs sex atleast once in a week with me and she is never gonna have sex with any one else as i am able to satisfy her in all ways.

Later that me and mom had another round.

Later she used to visit us once in week either on saturday or on sunday and enjoy, sometimes threesome other time just two of us as mom will go out when she comes saying sex has to be enjoyed between just one male and one female at a time as that would be more passionate.

And we used try out all position and enjoy till evening.

Even after my marriage she had visited us when my wife went for delivery and visited my house but my mom was not with us she went to her native for ceetain reasons and resulting that she stayed with me for two weeks and she got fucked to her hearts content the entire two weeks, the whole 2 week she never wore clothe nor me. Just cook, eat, fuck and sleep late, again wake up fuck then cook and eat. We wore clothes only when we went out to buy something.

Apart from that we remained naked even while cooking and also had sex in kitchen, washroom, bedroom, living area, on dining table, at midnight in carporch with no lights and on stairs.
Great story but seems ended early... looking forward for another one