• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Its all in the family👪

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 257 59.5%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 133 30.8%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 80 18.5%
  • Family together

Votes: 100 23.1%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 62 14.4%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 55 12.7%

• Total voters

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
Days passed on thinking about my son. I started to spend more time with my son, meantime my daughter and son also got along with each other.
I started to talk with him very friendly
and little openly about his boyfriends and girls. He was a little shy to open up with me at first, but slowly we got along smoothly and become little more than mom and son. Now he started to treat me like a real friend.
So my intention is for him to go stronger and stronger.
One fine morning, the electricity went off. Jaya Priya was in her room. I was getting ready to take a bath. I just removed my saree and petticoat before entering the bathroom, I heard Ravi's voice from his room. I just wrapped my white saree. Nothing else, and I went to his room, and he was in the bathroom to take a bath. He asked me to bring some hot water to him for bathing. I bring the water I kept on the stove for me. I went inside his room. He was in his shorts, I poured the hot water into the plastic tub and asked him to get some cold water to mix with the hot water. He took the hose tube and opened the tap. The water didn't come. He hand over the hose pipe and I checked again he told me to take my foot away from the hose pipe. When I removed my foot from the hose pipe the water splashed all over on me.

tumblr-948c5ea2fb4b978e200e92fee3700920-10bba3eb-400
The water made my saree transparent and I was standing nearly naked in front of my son. His eyes went wide at my semi-nude status, and he played with me again splashing water on me. My entire boobs and nipples came visible and made a feast for his eyes. I looked at him and his shorts had a big dent, asked him to stop splashing water and I mixed hot water for him and asked him to take a bath. I left him alone and went to my room. I took a bath and came out dressed. After half an hour I called him from the hall, but he didn't answer me, I asked Jaya if she was sitting in the hall, did she look at him, and she told no. I went to his room, but he was not there, and the bathroom door was ajar, I went inside and screamed at him with fear, but he was on the floor unconsciously. I called Jaya and took him to bed and called an ambulance, we went to our family doctor's clinic.
The doctor checked his vitals and told us not to worry, it's just blocked out. The doctor sent Jaya outside and She asked me what happened.
I told her everything that happened in the bathroom. Then the doctor asked me to wait outside. After 10 more minutes a doctor called me in. She told me nothing to worry about. And she told me he is having a little bit of complication in the blood circulation on his dick. When he gets an erection his blood pressure gets high in his dick. And he gets severe pain in the dick, which will be solved by the modest method. She let me inside the testing room. Still, ravi was unconscious on the bed. His towel was on the bed. He was covered with a hospital gown on him. The doctor pulled down the gown below his waist. I got surprised to see his dick however standing up below the gown. The doctor asked me to stand beside her and she hold his dick in her hand and explained to me what to do when he got pain and an erection, she took my hand into hers and she wrapped my hand around my son's dick. It was hot, she asked me to rub my hand up and down on his ridged cock.

20230430-084038
She told me, we have to do like this on his dick, whenever he gets pain and an erection until his semen comes out from his dick. Then he will become normal. I asked the doctor, how can a mom do this with her son. The doctor told me, just do it as a medication, there is no other way to reduce his pain. This is a temporary solution only, until he gets married, after marriage it will be solved when he regularly has sex with his wife. It will become normal to him. So till that you have to help him with this.

rajeshsurya

Days passed on thinking about my son. I started to spend more time with my son, meantime my daughter and son also got along with each other.
and little openly about his boyfriends and girls. He was a little shy to open up with me at first, but slowly we got along smoothly and become little more than mom and son. Now he started to treat me like a real friend.
One fine morning, the electricity went off. Jaya Priya was in her room. I was getting ready to take a bath. I just removed my saree and petticoat before entering the bathroom, I heard Ravi's voice from his room. I just wrapped my white saree. Nothing else, and I went to his room, and he was in the bathroom to take a bath. He asked me to bring some hot water to him for bathing. I bring the water I kept on the stove for me. I went inside his room. He was in his shorts, I poured the hot water into the plastic tub and asked him to get some cold water to mix with the hot water. He took the hose tube and opened the tap. The water didn't come. He hand over the hose pipe and I checked again he told me to take my foot away from the hose pipe. When I removed my foot from the hose pipe the water splashed all over on me.

The water made my saree transparent and I was standing nearly naked in front of my son. His eyes went wide at my semi-nude status, and he played with me again splashing water on me. My entire boobs and nipples came visible and made a feast for his eyes. I looked at him and his shorts had a big dent, asked him to stop splashing water and I mixed hot water for him and asked him to take a bath. I left him alone and went to my room. I took a bath and came out dressed. After half an hour I called him from the hall, but he didn't answer me, I asked Jaya if she was sitting in the hall, did she look at him, and she told no. I went to his room, but he was not there, and the bathroom door was ajar, I went inside and screamed at him with fear, but he was on the floor unconsciously. I called Jaya and took him to bed and called an ambulance, we went to our family doctor's clinic.
The doctor checked his vitals and told us not to worry, it's just blocked out. The doctor sent Jaya outside and She asked me what happened.
I told her everything that happened in the bathroom. Then the doctor asked me to wait outside. After 10 more minutes a doctor called me in. She told me nothing to worry about. And she told me he is having a little bit of complication in the blood circulation on his dick. When he gets an erection his blood pressure gets high in his dick. And he gets severe pain in the dick, which will be solved by the modest method. She let me inside the testing room. Still, ravi was unconscious on the bed. His towel was on the bed. He was covered with a hospital gown on him. The doctor pulled down the gown below his waist. I got surprised to see his dick however standing up below the gown. The doctor asked me to stand beside her and she hold his dick in her hand and explained to me what to do when he got pain and an erection, she took my hand into hers and she wrapped my hand around my son's dick. It was hot, she asked me to rub my hand up and down on his ridged cock.

20230430-084038
She told me, we have to do like this on his dick, whenever he gets pain and an erection until his semen comes out from his dick. Then he will become normal. I asked the doctor, how can a mom do this with her son. The doctor told me, just do it as a medication, there is no other way to reduce his pain. This is a temporary solution only, until he gets married, after marriage it will be solved when he regularly has sex with his wife. It will become normal to him. So till that you have to help him with this.
A very good start to the story buddy. Your previous story was also very good going. I thought there was more encounters of mom and two sons. Unfortunately u stopped it. See if you could continue the previous story as part 2 after completing this one. Thank you. Keep posting. And don't forget the sex between mom son to be like dogs fucking. Bye

Reactions: RAVI_K_RAJ

rajeshsurya

20230430-084038
A very good start to the story buddy. Your previous story was also very good going. I thought there was more encounters of mom and two sons. Unfortunately u stopped it. See if you could continue the previous story as part 2 after completing this one. Thank you. Keep posting. And don't forget the sex between mom son to be like dogs fucking. Bye

rajeshsurya

20230430-084038

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
I felt awkward at first holding my son's dick in my hand and doing like jerking him in front of our family doctor. But she insisted I do it like medication stuff, and she understood my hesitation, of doing it in front of her. So she told me she will come in ten minutes after attending to another patient and went outside. Then my mind came stable and I calm down and understand the situation, I took a deep look at his dick, and I moved my hands up and down on his shaft with excitement. My hands felt a little dry and I spit on my hands and watch over the door and saw no one watching us, so I spit some saliva on his dick head and make it lubricant and moved my hand fast.

20230504-215032

Now his precum started to come out drop by drop from his pee hole. My fingers felt a little slippery and his dick in my hand made me a little aroused.
Meanwhile, he ejaculated his cum in my hand. Till then he was unconscious on the bed. The Doctor returned to us, and she take a look at him, she told me, you did good and you have to maintain this stream till he gets cured. I shily accepted her.
The doctor's eyes were fixed on his dick, and she told your son has grown too soon, looks like he was a small boy yesterday, but he grew up fast. I shyly smiled at her and covered him from her eyes, and my mind got jealous of her words.
She told me, we can go home in a little while. My daughter came inside to see her brother. The doctor left us alone and went. Jaya asked me about her brother's condition, I explained to her about his condition and the solution which the doctor suggested to me. She asked what if he gets in trouble when you are not there with him, I told her then you should take care of your brother. She asked me how could she do the thing for him. I told her next time if he has trouble I will show you what to do. Ravi slowly came to his conscious and Jaya went to call the doctor. The doctor came and she said we can go home. Then we reached home.
It was Sunday, and I was on the terrace ravi came up and talked with me while I gathered the dried clothes, we sat there and talked, he asked me what happens to him in the hospital, and what are the doctor's suggestions. I told him not to worry, it's a minor issue and explained to him what causing the pain, and how it rectified in future. He asked me about his dilemma will go after marriage. I said yes. He again asked me why so, why not now, I told him, when he got married his wife will take care of his problem in another way, and it will reduce and make it go away your problem. He insists again and again about the source, so I told him when you and his wife have sex, means you have intercourse with your wife frequently your dick will get normal. Till then you have to be in control. When we talked Jaya called us and she came up.

20230505-051209
When we saw she was climbing up the stairs, her sleeveless top had no control over her fully riped fruits, it jiggled up and down and tried to pop out from her top. Ravi's eyes lived on her cleavage, and I saw he is getting a bulge in his shorts. I slapped him on his ass and told him she is his sister, but his shorts already got full dents in front, Jaya came up and asked what we doing, I told her just came to take the dried clothes and told her to take the cloth and go downstairs. She told me why, I indicate to her his denting shorts and told her to go down. She left us, I saw Ravi's face turning in pain, I took him to the terrace store room. I asked him to lie down on the floor, then I asked him to close his eyes. I slowly pulled down his shorts and took his dick out, his dick head had become a reddish mushroom, I slowly rubbed my finger over his shaft,

20230505-051339
I felt a little thrilled about this time when I was done first time in the hospital he was unconscious, so I didn't have any problem or thrill but was scared about his condition, but this time, when I am doing it while he is in full conscious it made me thrilled and horny. I take my time with him. I ran my fingers slowly on his dick like massaging his ridged dick, and my heart want to play with his dick slow and nice. So I asked him not to open his eyes, I pressed his dick head and crushed it with my fingers, his legs started to tremble and he hissed with little pain, I asked him if it pains, and he told me no Mom I can't tell, whether it's pain or something else, it feels little good and something he can't explain to me. I understand he is getting aroused with my fingers on his dick, and so do I. I asked him do you feel anything like a discharge from his dick, and he said no, I told him you will feel it soon, again I was rugged and smoothly crushed his dick in my fingers, but no use and I had a thing in my mind I told him again strictly not to open his eyes.
I look around us and confirmed no one is there and I took his dick in my mouth.

20230505-084256
Started to suck him slowly. His dick filled my mouth fully, his black meat-like dick sent shivers through my throat to my stomach. I felt butterflies flying in my stomach. Nervously I sucked him, I rolled my tongue on his thick black meat made some lubrication and moved my lips tightly up and down. I closed my eyes for some minutes and enjoyed the stiffened cock in my mouth. It was stimulating my sexuality which slept inside of me to burst out. Meantime he felt the difference between my hands and lips, he open his eyes and asked me Mom what are you doing. I told him, sorry son, my hands are aching so I applied another method to make you comfortable, it's ok, no matter how I doing, I want you to be out of pain. Telling him, again I took his dick in my mouth irresistibly.
He held my face and told me Mom it's given me a strange feeling in my dick, but it's nice, will you do it again whenever I am getting pain. I shook my head like yes. I hold his ass and pushed him towards me for four or five strokes he understood my intention and he started to push himself in my mouth. We both engaged vigorously with horny and he burst his cum in my mouth. I swallowed all of it and licked his shaft with my tongue and we heard the bangle sound and turned toward the window, there Jaya was standing and watching us

Reactions: akshatham787