• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Its all in the family👪

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 257 59.5%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 133 30.8%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 80 18.5%
  • Family together

Votes: 100 23.1%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 62 14.4%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 55 12.7%

• Total voters

MOMMY LOVER

They came out from the toilet naked.
He stopped her and turn her back towards him and sat down. He caressed her back and started to kiss her ass cheeks. She lifted her one leg for him to easy access

IMG-19ftji
He started to eat her cunt from behind. She moaned heavily and rubbed her cun on his mouth. They
enjoyed Viguresly them selves. She told him thambi iam cumming. He stand up and pressed her against wall and inserted his cock in her cunt from back side

And started to fuck. Her grabbed her milk filled boobs and rammed his dick in her cunt from behind she hold his buttocks and thrustfully hit her ass on his dick. He said radhika you are so sweet and nice to fuck. She told him don't call my name always call me akka, when you fucking me calling akka i really getting as horny as a slutty woman. Now his rythamic
action went faster and said akka iam comming. She told ok cum inside me don't take your dick out side. He stwitched his dick and bursted his cum in deep her cunt. They went to the bed , fell on the bed in each others arm, she kissed him passionately on his mouth. They lay still for 2 or three minutes. She took her boobs and inserted her nipple in to his mouth and told him drink my milk you are looking tired

E-i86-Zf-UUAQtis-L
He sucked her boobs like a small boy and drank her milk. She took his dick in her hand and stroked nice when he is drinking and draining milk from her breasts.
After a while his dick hard in her hand she told him do it with me another round. He kissed her lips
Liked her cheeks, boobs and lifted her above his waist and positioned his dick on her cunt and lowered her
on his dick.

FBp-DJZy-XEAA82or
He started to fuck her in that position
he lifted up and lowered her cunt on his dick. He fucked her by standing and she inserted her nipple in his mouth and moaned heavily.
I got wet in my cunt and I caressed my cunt on my dress. I rubbed my cunt match with their speed and I
reached my orgasm at the same time they reached thier. My panties got wet with my cum. I never cum this much.
I went to the front and phone my brother to open the door. They got dressed quickly and open the door
by seeing me they felt surprised, I hugged them same time tightly my boobs pressed on my brother chest very tightly. I kissed on his cheeks tightly. They both surprised by my action.
Ooohhh yeeaahhhh

MOMMY LOVER

She took his balls in one hand and ran her mouth up and down on his
dick, hold her head and pushe his dick deeper in to her mouth. He fucked her mouth insanely and
cum in her mouth. After that they came inside and went to sleep.
Next day as usual radhika went to work
I ware one sleevless string type nighty and went to kitchen to make
breakfast for me and my brother.
I prepared breakfast and called him
to eat . He sat on sofa, I put the plate
In front of him, when I bend in front of him my cleavage was shown

20210920-151144
Half of my boobs was visible to him.
I also sat beside him and ate from the same plate. When I bend extremly down my boobs got out from my nighty.

20210920-142759
He got stunned by full view of my boobs. He saw my erected black nipples with milky boobs. I acted
it was accident and put my boobs in side the nighty.
We ate and i took the plates to wash
In kitchen. He came in to the kitchen
I was upto cleaning plate he came behind me stood closely to wash his hand. I turn towards him and took his hand and pulled my nighty bottom
up and dried his hand with my nighty.
He saw my well rounded thighs also. He didn't said anything. He went back to sofa and turned on TV to watch. I finished cleaning and went
to watch TV with him. I sat other corner of sofa and i asked him anna
my legs or paining will you massage
my legs please anna, I asked him very dearly, he took my both legs on his lap and massaged. First he massaged up to my knee for some time, then I told him my leg is paining above my knees. He ran his hands on
my lower thighs and massaged, I rest my head on sofa handle and closed
my eyes and enjoyed his massage.
Now his hand was moved above my
Mid thighs, I slightly widened my thighs for him to massage. He was
just 2 or there's inch below my cunt,
which is ready to explode my orgasm
the baby started to cry loudly. We both separated and i went to take
baby for feeding.

sexy-badi-desi-indian-gaand-pics-1

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
I wipe my lips and cleaned Ravi's dick, both came out of the room. Jaya followed us downstairs, we sat in the hall, turn on the tv and watched, but my mind was not concentrated on the tv programs, I take a look around me, and I realise the same uneasiness going with them also. No one concentrated on the tv, so I just left the hall and enter the kitchen to hide from my daughter
but Jaya followed me to the kitchen.
She silently stood beside me and, I felt her seriously looking at my face. We remained silent for some more minutes. Then I break the silence, Jaya I know, what you have in your mind, whatever I did in the room, it's merely helping your brother to overcome his pain. It's just medical help. Nothing more or nothing less. I have to do whatever it takes to make you both safe.
Then Jaya asked me, what if another person saw us like that? I told her they will think it was a taboo thing, but for me, I wanted to cure my son as the only purpose that's all. Then Jaya asked me what if you're not in there to help him, I told her if you were present at that time, you should have helped him. It's our reality. So no need to panic about other people. Then she left. I felt little relief after talking to her. Then I came out and watched tv peacefully and I hope Jaya also does the same.
After 2 days Ravi took Jaya to her friend's house. I finished my household work and watched tv. I got bored and I went to Jaya's room. On the table, I saw her PC and I turn on the computer and went through the media files, there were 10 to 15 files, I opened a file named x movies, and in that folder, some 5 movies were there. I saw a movie name Sirracco, I opened it and played it.
In some moments the heroine hops onto a crowded bus, it's an Arab country bus, and she was groped by the locals on the bus till she gets down. The movie went hot and hotter in the middle and I got very horny too. I can't watch the movie after an hour, I turn off the computer and came out and went to my room. My hubby was sitting in a wheelchair as I left him in the morning. When I saw him my intention grew up and my pussy was heating up and melting inside my panty. I pulled down my pallu.

tumblr-5c83bd6c256238c0503b6fe240067fd1-86519dbd-400
I kissed him on his lips. I knew he can't respond to me, it was a one-way pleasure, then also I can't resist doing this. I sucked his lips and I inserted my tongue inside his mouth and felt some pleasure of my own. The burning horny inside me drew further and removed my blouse and took his hands in mine. Laid his hands on my bra-cladding boobs I pressed my boobs tighter and harder. I rugged his hands on my boobs and navel, I madly kissed his lips and bite them with my teeth.

tumblr-e75a444de77d3a7e12421f96cf80201d-4a8191f1-400
I sat in his lap, open his pyjama button and took his sagged dick in my hand, I kept it on my wet pussy, and rubbed my clit with his dick. I thought I was alone with my hubby. But I didn't recognise I had an audience out there at the entrance. I was busy with my horniness and didn't know about my watcher. Later I came to know about the audience was my son. It comes later.
I took my hubby on the bed. Laid him on the bed.

tumblr-d8adabe9e1507a313d0b8e1fceef7129-ce35d7ac-400
I pulled out my saree with petticoat and pushed his little stiffened cock inside my pussy with little struggle and rode him sitting on hips. It's prevailed a little awkward, but I can't let his dick out of my pussy, pressing my cunt lips around his dick I fucked him like a cowgirl. In some minutes I busted my cum over his dick and got down from him. I felt little guilty about using his unconsciousness and went to the toilet. Cleaning myself I started to cry louder and sat on the commode I went silent and stayed still for a long time. And I heard a tapping sound on the toilet door, I washed my face and came out. Ravi standing there and he looked into my face and asked me, Mom are you ok? I didn't look into his eyes and mumbled yea I am ok. I left the room.
A week passed. My brother came to our house to invite us to his daughter's marriage. He asked me to send Ravi and Jaya a week earlier to his house. I said ok. He stayed an hour and left. Three days after sending Ravi and Jaya to my brother's town. They went by bus. An hour after I received a call from Jaya. She told me the bus moved from the bus station. I told her to stay safe and take care of her brother and herself. Then I went to the kitchen and engaged in the work, after finishing my work I sat in the hall and watched tv, again I received the call from Jaya.
Her voice was a little broken, and little grief, I asked her to calm down and take a deep breath, then asked her what was the problem, and she told me their bus got to break down and they have to hop on another bus. And the bus was fully crowded, and now Ravi having pain, what shall she do? I told her not to panic, I asked her can she give a little massage to him, and she told me she can't, the bus was overcrowded and what will happen if somebody watched them. She panicked again and she told me about Ravi's pain growing up, I think about it and I didn't get any solution, but suddenly the movie which I watched on her computer came into my mind, I told her to stand close to her brother.

20230503-112632
I told her to keep the phone on for me and keep herself close to Ravi. She said ok Mom, I am close to him. Then I told her to rub her hips on his crotch area, and she answered me after a little while, she told me she felt hardness on her, and I told her to keep rubbing her on him, she told me she is having a strange feeling inside her panty. I told her not to worry, and that her main thing is to reduce the pain of her brother. I told her to keep her crotch on him tightly and brushed tightly on him. Now her voice becomes little mumbling and hissing. She told me, Mom, I am feeling a little wet inside her panty. I told her it is a normal thing, and don't worry about that, I asked her how is ravi. She told me, his dick getting tighter and hardened, I told her to brush herself fast and press harder on his dick. She moaned mmmmmmm ok Mom, ohhhh aaaaahhhhhh mmmaaaa, I understand she busted inside her panty. After a few seconds, she again talked with me, she told me her panty was fully wet, I asked about him, and she told me he was out of pain and his crotch become normal. She didn't feel any hardness on his pants. After an hour she called me and told me they reached her uncle's house.

Reactions: akshatham787