• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Mom's Desire

Mohan Ahuja

My name is Rahul and I am 18 years old. we are on a trip to Mumbai. My uncle is living in with family in Mumbai in a flat.we called them and rents a room for our family in the flat. In My family, my mother her name is Shalini(39), my dad Ramesh (50) and me. I have a sexual attraction to my own mother, she was hot, young looking ,big boobs ,big ass ,nice body. she was always attracted in sex. When we reach there it was night and next morning we go so many places and back home at the night ,the lunch is at my uncle's house,after the lunch I saw mom is going to the kitchen lonely I followed her she was washing the dishes I slowly go towards her and hug her from the back pressing my cock in her big ass and squeezing her boobs at that time, mom tell

Mom:"Rahul I known what is in your mind, I noticed you so many times it's not the time to do it what will happen when your aunty see's us"

I go from there. At the next day she came and call me from bed, she was soo hot at that time she was wearing a red saree showing her half boobs and stomach. I hold her hand and pull her to the bed but see don't come she tells

Mom:" your dad and uncle will go to the railway station for book the train tickets to back to home we have sex at that time now wake up we have breakfast at your uncle's house"

I finished my bath and go for breakfast. After the break fast and father and uncle gone to book the train tickets mom said

Mom:"ohh... the rain is coming I need to take the clothes"

mom look at me that moment I realised the it is the signal that she tell to me to come to the room I followed her and when I enter the room mom come and locked the door and mom ask

Mom:"do you love your mother"

Me:" I only love my mother"

At that time she stripes her dresses and she kissed me on my lips it makes me hard and she set on her knees and stripes my pants and takes my dick on her hand and start to suck I was really enjoying it, then she lay down on the bed and tell me to suck her pussy. I put my face of her pussy and starts to suck she closed her legs with my head between her legs I can't hold my breath for a second and she tell me to stand up and fuck her.I was soo excited I put my dick on my mom's pussy and push slowly she screamed loudly. I started to fuck my mom it was my first time but I know the basic About sex , she was soo tight at this age. Suddenly the door bell rings we scared I suddenly run to the bathroom . My mom looks through the door and tells me

Mom:" it was your aunty"(name:Rohini age:34 she was hot and young her husband's name: sumesh(45))

My mom open the door with half naked aunty came in and ask

Aunty:"why are you wearing this, is any thing happens here"

mom:"noo..no..nothing..."

Aunty saws the bed is mess and a men's used underware and dresses in the bed aunty ask to mom

Aunty:" is Ramesh her"

mom :" no.."

Aunty:"then who's is this"

Mom stay silent and aunty Began to search the room. I was completely naked in the bathroom. mom tries to block her But aunty don't cares aunty came to the bathroom and try to open it. It was looked aunty called mom and ask

Aunty:"who is in the bathroom"

Mom:"..........................."

I opens the door aunty caught mom and me .aunty bring both of us to the bed room and talks

Aunty:"when do you have been started this"

Mom stay silent. I tell

Me:"it is our first time"

Aunty:"really! Shalini I can't believe this ,why did you do this"

Mom:" Rohini.. Ramesh is too busy in his works and he have no time to do this you know how long a woman can hold it"

Aunty:"yes Shalini....sumesh is also busy, he comes to home and do some thing in the laptop eats and sleeps he have no time to mind me"

Mom:" so we two are also in the same situation"

Mom and aunty started to kissing each other. I become shock I tell

Me:"excuse...me"

Mom call me close and tell her to suck my dick. Aunty suck my dick and do something with her tough it was a wonderful thing I hold aunty's hair and push her head to my dick. Mom is looking at this mom tells

Mom:"Rahul lay on the bed"

I lay down on the bed and mom give her pussy to eat. mom moves and aunty give me her pussy to eat. When I was eating auntys pussy, mom put my dick inside her pussy I was a wonderful moment ,aunty Is screaming louder. I moves aunty and tell mom to let me fuck aunty. Aunty lay down on the bed and I put my dick inside her she was so wet and tight than mom I was soo nice. I tell that I am cumming aunty tells

Aunty:" I need to feel that your hot sperms shooting through me" I cum in side aunty and aunty tells

Aunty :" you need to come here every vacation I will wait for you"

Mom take my dick in her mouth and clean me up and aunty tells

Aunty:" ramash and sumesh will be downstairs let's go to there"

We all dressed up and go...........

Kalyani-ravi

My name is Rahul and I am 18 years old. we are on a trip to Mumbai. My uncle is living in with family in Mumbai in a flat.we called them and rents a room for our family in the flat. In My family, my mother her name is Shalini(39), my dad Ramesh (50) and me. I have a sexual attraction to my own mother, she was hot, young looking ,big boobs ,big ass ,nice body. she was always attracted in sex. When we reach there it was night and next morning we go so many places and back home at the night ,the lunch is at my uncle's house,after the lunch I saw mom is going to the kitchen lonely I followed her she was washing the dishes I slowly go towards her and hug her from the back pressing my cock in her big ass and squeezing her boobs at that time, mom tell

Mom:"Rahul I known what is in your mind, I noticed you so many times it's not the time to do it what will happen when your aunty see's us"

I go from there. At the next day she came and call me from bed, she was soo hot at that time she was wearing a red saree showing her half boobs and stomach. I hold her hand and pull her to the bed but see don't come she tells

Mom:" your dad and uncle will go to the railway station for book the train tickets to back to home we have sex at that time now wake up we have breakfast at your uncle's house"

I finished my bath and go for breakfast. After the break fast and father and uncle gone to book the train tickets mom said

Mom:"ohh... the rain is coming I need to take the clothes"

mom look at me that moment I realised the it is the signal that she tell to me to come to the room I followed her and when I enter the room mom come and locked the door and mom ask

Mom:"do you love your mother"

Me:" I only love my mother"

At that time she stripes her dresses and she kissed me on my lips it makes me hard and she set on her knees and stripes my pants and takes my dick on her hand and start to suck I was really enjoying it, then she lay down on the bed and tell me to suck her pussy. I put my face of her pussy and starts to suck she closed her legs with my head between her legs I can't hold my breath for a second and she tell me to stand up and fuck her.I was soo excited I put my dick on my mom's pussy and push slowly she screamed loudly. I started to fuck my mom it was my first time but I know the basic About sex , she was soo tight at this age. Suddenly the door bell rings we scared I suddenly run to the bathroom . My mom looks through the door and tells me

Mom:" it was your aunty"(name:Rohini age:34 she was hot and young her husband's name: sumesh(45))

My mom open the door with half naked aunty came in and ask

Aunty:"why are you wearing this, is any thing happens here"

mom:"noo..no..nothing..."

Aunty saws the bed is mess and a men's used underware and dresses in the bed aunty ask to mom

Aunty:" is Ramesh her"

mom :" no.."

Aunty:"then who's is this"

Mom stay silent and aunty Began to search the room. I was completely naked in the bathroom. mom tries to block her But aunty don't cares aunty came to the bathroom and try to open it. It was looked aunty called mom and ask

Aunty:"who is in the bathroom"

Mom:"..........................."

I opens the door aunty caught mom and me .aunty bring both of us to the bed room and talks

Aunty:"when do you have been started this"

Mom stay silent. I tell

Me:"it is our first time"

Aunty:"really! Shalini I can't believe this ,why did you do this"

Mom:" Rohini.. Ramesh is too busy in his works and he have no time to do this you know how long a woman can hold it"

Aunty:"yes Shalini....sumesh is also busy, he comes to home and do some thing in the laptop eats and sleeps he have no time to mind me"

Mom:" so we two are also in the same situation"

Mom and aunty started to kissing each other. I become shock I tell

Me:"excuse...me"

Mom call me close and tell her to suck my dick. Aunty suck my dick and do something with her tough it was a wonderful thing I hold aunty's hair and push her head to my dick. Mom is looking at this mom tells

Mom:"Rahul lay on the bed"

I lay down on the bed and mom give her pussy to eat. mom moves and aunty give me her pussy to eat. When I was eating auntys pussy, mom put my dick inside her pussy I was a wonderful moment ,aunty Is screaming louder. I moves aunty and tell mom to let me fuck aunty. Aunty lay down on the bed and I put my dick inside her she was so wet and tight than mom I was soo nice. I tell that I am cumming aunty tells

Aunty:" I need to feel that your hot sperms shooting through me" I cum in side aunty and aunty tells

Aunty :" you need to come here every vacation I will wait for you"

Mom take my dick in her mouth and clean me up and aunty tells

Aunty:" ramash and sumesh will be downstairs let's go to there"

We all dressed up and go...........
😋😋😋