• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My Wife - Indian Cuckold Story

Manali Bose

My Wife – Part 1 (Husband’s Erotic Fantasy)

Kavita and I had been married for more than a year when I shared my erotic fantasy with her. During the initial stage of our marriage, things were really good. Kavita came from a very conservative family. Hence she was a virgin.

I took her virginity on our honeymoon. Kavita was very satisfied with me because she had nothing to compare me with. I was 24 when we got married, and Kavita was 21 years old.

Ever since college, I had a weird fantasy of seeing women get fucked in front of me. I say weird because it is not very common in India. I didn’t have any luck with girls in college because of my looks and nerdy behavior.

When I was in college, I somehow saw my mom getting pounded by my senior (that’s another story). So after completing college and getting a government job, I jumped at the opportunity to marry Kavita. I couldn’t complain when my mom chose Kavita for me. She was everything that I dreamed of.

We had sex at regular intervals, and she kept me very satisfied. Kavita wasn’t very comfortable with oral sex. After I requested her, she would reluctantly suck my dick, but she wouldn’t let me cum in her mouth or on her face.

About a year ago (1 and half years after our marriage), I told her about my fantasy while we were making love. At first, she was taken aback and felt very awkward and disgusted. But I kept saying this to her for over six months, and now that awkwardness had fazed out.

Kavita agreed to think about it while we had sex only because that turned me on. She had made it very clear to me that she would never sleep with anyone else. Kavita would often get turned on when I pretended to be a South Indian guy. She told me that she liked a south Indian senior in her college times.

I made it clear to Kavita that I was more interested in watching her have sex with someone else rather than me experimenting with some new girl. She, however, was unsure of even considering the idea.

Her primary concerns were our family prestige and our relationship. I didn’t know how to convince her but tried on every possible opportunity.

Finally, after six more months, when even Kavita leaned towards my fantasy, I came up with an idea. I told Kavita that let’s go somewhere for a vacation, and there she can fulfill my fantasy. No one would even know us there, and it would only be a one-time thing.

Kavita rejected it at first. But it took me another 2 months to finally convince her. So after 2 years and 9 months of our marriage and almost 1 and half years of convincing Kavita, she hesitantly agreed to fulfill my fantasy. But even now, she was unsure. I assured her that I would not force her.

Kavita was very reluctant about this idea. I assured her that there was nothing wrong with this. She was doing this only because she loved me, and no one would ever know about it.

My wife, Kavita, and I were settled in New Delhi. We decided to go to Mumbai for a 3-day vacation. We reached Mumbai, every guy I saw on the way, I could only picture my wife with him. I even told Kavita that many men are staring at her. But she would just nervously smile and let it go.

The first day passed, and there was no progress. Even the second day passed just like that, but nothing happened even that day. We fucked on the first night in Mumbai, but I was very upset with Kavita on the second night.

The next day we had to board the train back to Delhi in the evening. We didn’t talk much that day. I realized that my fantasy would only be a fantasy. The next day Kavita and I didn’t talk much. We stayed in the hotel till the afternoon. After lunch, we headed to the railway station to head back to Delhi.

Kavita could clearly see that I was upset and frustrated, even she remained quiet and didn’t say anything. We boarded the train. It was Rajdhani express from Mumbai to Delhi. Our seat was in a first-class lockable compartment. There were 4 seats, 2 were occupied by Kavita and me, and the other two were empty.

The train was about to leave the station when a guy in his 40’s entered our compartment. He was probably 6’ tall and had a big mustache above his lips and a very clean face. He looked at my beautiful wife. Kavita didn’t notice him. She was searching for something in her purse.

Now to tell you about Kavita, she was 23 years old then. She stood 5’4” tall. Kavita had decent 34 sized boobs, but her ass was the attraction point. Kavita wore a comfortable Patiala salwar below with a front slit kurti on top.

Kavita’s kurti had buttons on the front. If she pulled her hand up, her navel could be clearly seen.

The other man kept his luggage below the berth and adjusted in the berth in front of us. I was sitting near the window reading a magazine while Kavita sat next to me browsing her phone.

The TTE came and checked the ticket and informed them that the 4th person would board the train at Kota station, which would arrive at 3:00 AM.

Around an hour later, I was just flipping the magazine’s pages disinterestedly. Out of nowhere, Kavita started the conversation with this unknown man sitting in front of us. The conversation went like this.

“Are you traveling to Delhi, sir?” Kavita asked

“Yes, What about you?” He asked

“Oh yes, I was just here with some work,” Kavita responded

“And what about you, sir?” Kavita turned towards me and asked me.

I stared blankly at her. Like ‘what the fuck’ I thought in my mind

“Sorry to disturb you, sir. I mean, are you also traveling to Delhi?” She asked again

I couldn’t understand anything. I just nodded my head in yes.

“Looks like you are not a talkative person. I like to talk to people and get to know them when I travel,” Kavita added.

So far, I had no idea as to why Kavita was behaving like this.

“It’s ok, sir, some people don’t like to talk much, I understand. I will just talk to this gentleman here.” Kavita said confidently as she pointed towards the stranger.

Was this some kind of game? What was Kavita trying to do? This behavior was very unlike her, but still, I played along.

“I like to be by myself,” Finally I said something

“Got it, sir, I won’t be disturbing you then,” Kavita responded back to me. I had never seen Kavita speaking so confidently. Then Kavita turned to the stranger

“So what about you, sir? Do you also like to be by yourself?” Kavita asked the stranger.

“No, I get bored being by myself. I always need a good companion, and you seem to be a perfect one.” The stranger started flirting with Kavita

“Yes, perfect. So are you from Delhi,” Kavita asked, trying to make up a conversation.

“No, I am basically from Chennai. My name is Vijay Reddy,” the stranger introduced himself by moving his right hand forward.

“Oh! South Indian!” Kavita highlighted south Indian when she shook his hand. It was at this moment that I realized what my wife could possibly be up to. But still, I had my doubts and didn’t get my hopes up.

“My name is Kavita, by the way, sir,” Kavita said, retracting her hand from the handshake.

“Oh, nice name, please don’t call me sir. You call me Reddy. I prefer that,” Reddy said.

“Sure, sir. Errr… I mean, Reddy,” Kavita stressed on the word Reddy.

“At first, I thought you and this gentleman (me) were together,” Reddy said, pointing towards me

“Oh no, sir, you must be mistaken. He is not with me. My husband is back home. He didn’t have time to accompany me.” My 23-year-old shy wife had just made me a stranger in front of another stranger.

I was listening to their conversation while pretending to read the magazine. They were just talking harmlessly. Few hours passed by, and now I wanted to spice things up.

I wanted to know how far my wife would go or was it just flirting. So I thought to play my own game. After dinner was served at around 10 PM.

“Excuse me, could you please sit on that seat. I need to lie down for a bit.” I said to Kavita. Now I saw the fear in her eyes as she looked blankly at me, lost of words.

“Oh, Kavita looks like the gentleman is disturbed. Why don’t you come and sit next to me?” Reddy also added.

Now, this was a point to make a decision. Kavita still stared at me and thought for a few seconds, which felt like an eternity to all of us. Finally, to my shock, she got up from our berth and shifted to the seat in front.

“Please rest, sir. Hopefully, we won’t disturb you now,” Kavita again seemed to have got her confidence back. I was all confused as she used the word we. I was excited as hell to see how further my wife would go.

Reddy took out his phone his phone and started showing his army days photos to Kavita.

“Wow, I didn’t know that you were in the army. I bet you have a very good body.” Kavita said, placing her palm on Reddy’s biceps. Kavita looked at me for a second and then again went back to looking at Reddy’s phone.

“Well, women tend to like my body,” Reddy was now openly flirting with her.

“Oh, women! Looks like someone has been cheating on his wife.”

“Well, being in the army, I have traveled a lot and have had my share of women,” Reddy’s words now had an effect on Kavita. I could now see that Kavita had leaned onto him on the pretext of seeing something from Reddy’s phone. The side of her boob was crushing against his arm.

“Wow, you lucky man,” Kavita playfully said, giving his arm the feel of her boobs. I looked at Reddy, and I could clearly see that he was getting a bit uncomfortable. But I am pretty sure that he was enjoying every moment inside.

“Well, trust me, Kavita, the ladies are lucky to have me,” saying this, Reddy placed his hand around Kavita’s shoulder.

“I love to… (Reddy moved his lips towards Kavita’s ear). Hear my name from their lips in pleasure,” I saw Kavita tremble as he said that. She was now in Reddy’s embrace. She looked directly at me as if expecting me to do something.

All I could see was my 23-year-old wife in a South Indian stranger’s arm who was probably in his mid 40’s. I felt that this is the moment I got up from my berth and moved out of the first-class compartment.

As I moved out, I could feel that Kavita became nervous at being left alone with this stranger. There were a million thoughts in my mind as I was going out. What would Reddy do if now that he was alone with Kavita? Would Kavita stop him? I shut the sliding door but didn’t close it completely to peep inside.

As soon as Reddy figured that they were alone in the compartment. He pulled my wife like a flower and made her sit on his lap with her legs on either side of his thighs. Before my innocent wife could understand anything, his lips were on her mouth.

I saw Kavita resisting as she tried to pull back by placing her hand on his chest. But man, Reddy was a tough man. There was no way Reddy was going to leave this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Reddy held my wife tightly as he sucked both her lips in between his. I was sure that Kavita was not responding to him. But now, she wasn’t even trying to pull back. I could clearly see Reddy trying to push his tongue between her lips. But Kavita kept his lips closed.

I saw Kavita’s hips slowly moving on Reddy’s thighs. This was the cue that Kavita was getting turned on now. Reddy moved his hands on her waist as she moved her hips. Kavita now broke the kiss and pulled back. She looked towards the door, and she could clearly see me standing there.

Kavita was still sitting on Reddy’s lap and looking at me. I had my mouth slightly open and didn’t give her any expression. As Reddy was about to turn towards me, Kavita held Reddy’s face by both her hands and placed her lips on his. I saw my lovely shy wife dominating a South Indian army man by her kiss.

I could clearly make out that Kavita had now slipped her tongue in his mouth. They both passionately kissed for god knows how many minutes. Reddy had now moved his one hand on Kavita’s 34C sized boobs. Kavita now herself directed Reddy’s head towards her boobs.

Reddy was more than happy to bite her boobs above her kurti. Kavita placed both her hands around Reddy’s neck and arched her chest forward. My lovely wife rolled her tongue on her lips, and Reddy unbuttoned the top two buttons of her kurti and licked her cleavage.

I don’t know what happened to me. I made a sound with the door as if I was having a problem opening the door. That brought my lovely wife, Kavita, back to her senses. Kavita quickly got up from Reddy’s lap and moved to sit beside him.

Reddy thought that I really had some problem with the door, so he tried to slide it open from inside. The door opened, and I saw Kavita buttoning her kurti as she tried to catch her breath. And I could clearly see a tent in Reddy’s pants.

To be continued

Manali Bose

My Wife – Part 2 (The Perfect Stranger)

The moment I entered the compartment, Reddy excused himself and went out. I made sure that Reddy, the perfect stranger, was out of sight. Then I closed the compartment door again and turned back.

I saw my beautiful wife Kavita standing right behind me. As I turned back, she hugged me tightly. I could clearly feel that she was feeling guilty. I held her cheeks with both my hands kissed her forehead.

“It’s alright, you don’t have to feel guilty. I made you do it. You don’t have to continue if you don’t want to,” I tried to calm her down. Kavita looked at me and kissed me passionately. She made sure to push her tongue in my mouth.

I could clearly tell from that kiss that she was turned on by her act with Reddy.

“Do you want to continue?” I asked her.

“I don’t know. Do you want me to continue? Are you jealous?” My wife asked me back.

It was all my idea. I didn’t want Kavita to know that I got a bit jealous seeing her and Reddy kiss so passionately. But it even made me excited.

“No, I am not jealous at all if you continue. I will fully support you, baby. It was my idea, after all,” I encouraged her, hiding my emotion.

All of a sudden, she moved her hand onto my dick and felt my erect dick. I think my erect dick gave her the signal to continue.

“I would do anything for you. You sleep on the upper berth,” Kavita said, pressing my hard-on.

“So you are going to do it?” I asked her again.

“We will see,” she said and again started kissing me.

We kissed for a few seconds, and then she told me to go to the upper berth and pretend to sleep.

I unwillingly separated from my wife and moved to the berth above. As I was settling on the upper berth, Reddy returned from the washroom. Kavita gave him a glance and sat on her berth.

“Does anyone have to go out?” Reddy asked, holding the door of the compartment. I shook my head, and then he looked at Kavita. Even she said no. Reddy then locked the compartment from inside and switched off the light.

I looked at my watch, and it was 11:10. I was eagerly waiting to see who makes the next move. Or will I even get to see any action tonight? What was going to happen next? Many questions were running in my mind. I needed the answers.

I looked at my Kavita. She wasn’t talking at all. I am sure even she had a million thoughts in her mind. I was on the berth above Reddy’s. And Kavita was adjacent to my berth. Reddy stood up to remove his shirt. He was only in his white vest and black pant.

As he removed his shirt, he looked at me. I pretended to sleep. Reddy again went back and laid on his seat. Kavita just couldn’t take her eyes off Reddy’s tight muscular body. Reddy’s chest hair was somewhat visible from his vest. As far as I knew, that turned Kavita on because I saw her rubbing her thighs.

Kavita was glancing at both me and Reddy. Maybe she expected Reddy to make a move. But now, Reddy had comfortably laid back on his berth. Around 30 minutes had passed by now. But still, Reddy hadn’t made any advances on my Kavita. I couldn’t understand what was stopping Reddy.

Even Kavita had now laid on her seat. Kavita again looked at me and saw me pleading with my eyes. It was as if I was begging her to make a move. I looked at Reddy and found him staring continuously at my wife, Kavita. Reddy stared at my wife with pure lust.

It was as if we both were pleading to her with our eyes to make a move. Kavita closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

My heart came in my mouth when Kavita got up from her berth staring at me. She slowly started unbuttoning the buttons of her kurti one by one, now looking at Reddy. They both lustfully stared at each other as Kavita took the kurti off her shoulders and threw it on her berth.

Oh, god! My 23 years old sexy wife stood in between the berth in her bra and salwar. Kavita’s bra could barely cover her boobs as they tried to pop out. Reddy was as surprised as I when he saw Kavita taking such a bold step.

Reddy tried to get up from his berth. But my sexy wife seductively pushed him back to the berth by placing her hand on his chest. Kavita then got on top of Reddy by placing her legs on either side of his hips. Reddy boldly placed his hand on my wife’s sexy naked waist.

Kavita placed her hands on Reddy’s chest for support. Kavita moved her hips. I could clearly say from her expression that she was trying to feel Reddy’s dick. Kavita kept teasing Reddy by moving her hips on his dick. Reddy pulled my wife towards him by her hair and started kissing her ferociously.

As Reddy started kissing Kavita, I could see her body relaxing. Kavita’s hips stopped moving. It was as if Kavita had started to surrender her body to Reddy.

The next moment I saw Kavita moving her fingers in his hairs as their tongue unraveled in each other’s mouth. In the process of kissing her, Reddy had unhooked her bra and pulled it off her body. Now my wife was topless, kissing a south Indian army man in his 40’s.

Reddy broke the kiss and looked at her naked boobs. Reddy chuckled, looking at the soft pink areolas and slightly dark nipples.

“Your boobs are so flawless. They don’t have any marks,” Reddy said, squeezing her boobs like a melon.

“Aah, easy,” Kavita mumbled as she bit her lips.

“How long have you been married?” He asked

“Almost 3 years,” Kavita replied as Reddy pulled her nipple slightly.

“And yet your husband has not used them. They look so fresh. What a dumbass he is,” Reddy said, referring to me.

Kavita couldn’t reply. She looked puzzled at him.

“Don’t worry, I will make good use of them,” Reddy said and twisted her nipple

“Aaahhh ouch,” Kavita shivered, not knowing what he will do next.

Reddy again pulled Kavita for a kiss. He gave a hard peck on her lips and then got up from the berth. I quickly closed my eyes as Reddy glanced at me, making sure that I was asleep. He then moved his attention to Kavita, who was now lying on her back topless.

As Kavita lay on the berth, Reddy moved his finger on her lips, Kavita licked his finger, Reddy slowly moved his fingers down to her neck and then to her nipples. Kavita’s whole body trembled as Reddy’s finger circled around her pink areolas.

Reddy slowly moved his finger down and felt my wife’s flat stomach. Again Kavita’s body trembled with excitement as he moved his fingers around her navel. Reddy didn’t waste any time. He moved his hand further down and found the knot of Kavita’s salwar and pulled it.

Kavita opened her eyes and looked at Reddy as he slowly pulled her salwar down her legs. Kavita closed her legs for a moment and looked at me. I stayed mum. She could clearly see in my eyes that I was jealous and excited as another man was undressing my wife.

Reddy pulled the salwar off her legs with a little force. He quickly pulled his vest and exposed his hairy chest, The next moment his pant was off his body. Kavita stared at the bulge in his underwear as her breathing increased.

Oh, god! The sight. My 23-year-old was wife lying on the berth below me, only in her panty. Staring at a stranger’s dick trying to pop out of his underwear.

Reddy wasted no time and got on the berth above Kavita. Reddy’s huge 6 feet body swallowed my tiny wife beneath him as he started to kiss her. As they both kissed, I saw Reddy grinding his body onto my wife’s.

I was sure that my wife’s boobs were getting crushed below his chest. The next moment I saw my wife’s hand moving on Reddy’s back.

“Aah, ouch, be easy,” Kavita purred. I then realized that Reddy was pinching my wife’s nipples as he was kissing her lips. I saw both their body glued together as their tongue danced in each other’s mouths. My white wife kissing a fairly brown guy.

Reddy stopped kissing her and moved down, kissing my wife’s neck and finally taking her nipple in his mouth. “Oh, fuck, that feels so good,” Kavita moaned. Reddy rolled his tongue around Kavita’s nipple and pinched her other nipple in between his fingers.

I saw Kavita moving her hand downwards. And the next moment, I saw my wife’s hand in Reddy’s underwear. My heart skipped a beat as I saw Kavita stroking Reddy’s dick in his underwear while Reddy licked and pinched my wife’s boobs.

I had a hard-on seeing my naughty wife playing with a stranger’s dick. Kavita pulled Reddy’s underwear down so she could have complete access to his dick. I saw her hand moving rapidly.

Reddy stopped kissing her and got in between Kavita’s legs. He placed both his hands on her hips. Before I could understand anything, I saw Reddy pulling my wife’s last piece of cloth off her legs, and Kavita lifted her ass to support him.

Reddy folded Kavita’s legs on her shoulder, and now I knew that this stranger was going to fuck my wife. I saw Kavita’s legs stretched back to her shoulders, revealing her cleanly shaved pussy. Reddy placed his dick on Kavita’s pussy, and they both looked at each other. I could see fear in my wife’s eyes.

“Aah,” a moan escaped my wife’s mouth, and I realized that Reddy was in. I saw Reddy’s hips moving inwards and Kavita biting her lower lip. Reddy again pulled back his hips slowly and pushed it again in. From my wife’s slow moaning, I could realize that he was finally penetrating my wife.

Kavita pulled Reddy by his shoulders and crossed her legs on his hips. Reddy kissed my wife as his dick moved in and out of her pussy. I thought that Reddy must be in a hurry to fuck my wife, but it was the other way around. Reddy was taking it slow, and my wife was becoming the aggressor.

Reddy was grinding his upper body on Kavita’s boobs as he slowly fucked her. “Aah,” screamed my wife as Reddy bit her neck. Reddy had now increased the speed, and I could see his hips moving back and forth like a pendulum. My wife’s soft moaning had turned into little screams.

The compartment was filled with Kavita’s screams, Reddy’s groans, and ‘thap thap thap’ noise. I saw my wife digging her nails in Reddy’s back and moving her hips to match Reddy’s hard strokes. Kavita kept moaning as her body trembled, and she hugged Reddy very tightly.

From Kavita’s expression, I could feel that my wife had erupted her juices on Reddy’s dick. Kavita’s breathing increased, and she stayed like that for a while. Reddy again started fucking my wife, slowly at first. My wife pulled Reddy and sucked his lips as he banged my wife’s pussy.

Reddy had moved back up again and was now fucking my wife in a 90-degree position. He cupped my wife’s boobs with both his hands as he thrust his dick deep into my wife’s pussy. I knew that he wouldn’t be able to hold much longer.

Now I wanted to see where Reddy would cum. Surely not in her pussy, I thought. Reddy was just ferociously fucking my wife, and even his breathing had increased now. Was he going to cum inside her? Was Kavita aware of the fact that Reddy was going to cum in her pussy?

They were both lost in their own world while fucking. Reddy was mauling her boobs harshly while Kavita had her hands on his hands.

“I am going to…,” Reddy didn’t even complete the sentence when I saw Kavita quickly moving her hands down and pulling his dick out of her pussy. As she pulled Reddy’s dick, his cum sprayed out on my wife’s flat stomach.

Kavita looked in disbelief as Reddy cummed on her stomach. Few drops even fell on her boobs. Reddy relaxed and sat back on the berth. Kavita searched for something to wipe the cum off her body. When she couldn’t find any tissue, she took Reddy’s underwear and wiped the cum off her body.

Both me and Reddy looked at my wife, wiping Reddy’s cum off her body. Her hair all messed up, and she was sweating. Kavita quickly wore her salwar and kurti (without bra and panty) and walked out of the compartment, maybe towards the washroom.

Meanwhile, I saw Reddy taking my wife’s bra and panty. He kept Kavita’s bra and panty in his bag. What he did the next moment had me terrified. Reddy took the mobile phone kept on Kavita’s berth and dialed his number from that phone.

I saw his phone ringing. I then realized that he wanted Kavita’s number for the future. But what he didn’t know was that it was my mobile and Reddy had my number.

Manali Bose

My Wife – Part 3 (My Personal Dilemma)

I saw Reddy taking my wife’s bra and panty. He kept Kavita’s bra and panty in his bag. What he did next moment had me terrified and put me a personal dilemma. Reddy took the mobile phone kept on Kavita’s berth and dialed his number from that phone. I saw his phone ringing.

I then realized that he wanted Kavita’s number for the future. But what he didn’t know was that it was my mobile and Reddy had my number.

Reddy then wore his clothes and went out. When neither of them returned for the next 10 minutes, I became worried and suspicious. Why aren’t they back yet?

I slowly climbed down my seat and tiptoed my way towards the washroom. One washroom was open, and the other was closed. As I went closer to the door, I could hear some muffled voices.

“Fuck,” Reddy was in there with my wife, Kavita. I could hear two different voices. I knew one of them was my wife. Although I couldn’t hear them clearly, I knew that Reddy was sure up to something.

I looked for a hole to peep inside, but I couldn’t find any. I just waited outside, figuring what Reddy was doing to my lovely wife. Every few minutes, I could hear Kavita squeal. I couldn’t understand if she was enjoying it or was feeling guilty. More than half an hour has passed they were still inside.

I was getting all kinds of images in my mind. How was Reddy fucking my wife in there? What position were they in? I wanted to see them, but I couldn’t find any hole. I slowly walked back to my seat and closed my eyes.

Now I was feeling guilty that why did I force my wife to fulfill my fantasy. The plan was that I should be enjoying seeing Kavita get fucked, but instead, I felt jealous of Reddy. I must have closed my eyes for a few seconds to relax. The next thing I know is that I wake up in the morning.

When I woke up, I saw my Kavita. She had changed her dress. Reddy was reading a newspaper sitting on his berth, and there was also another guy, maybe in his early 20’s. He must have boarded the train late at night.

There was no talk between Reddy and Kavita. Everyone was silent and busy in their world. Reddy wasn’t even eyeing my wife now. My mind was filled with flashbacks of last night. And what the hell happened in the washroom.

I got down from my berth. Kavita didn’t even look at me, neither did Reddy. I sat there for a few minutes and started packing my bag because we had almost reached Delhi.

As we reached the station, Reddy was the first to get down, then the other guy.

“Kavita,” I tried to talk to my wife, but she just stormed out of the compartment with a handbag.

I could sense that she was upset. My younger sister, Ayushi, had come to pick us up in my car. On the whole way back, none of us said a word. When we reached home, I went to my bedroom and again pulled Kavita towards me. As soon as I held her, she started crying. I could sense guilt.

I hugged her tight. I waited for her to calm down. I made her sit on the bed with her legs hanging down. I kneeled on the floor in front of Kavita, holding her hands.

“What happened in the washroom Kavita?” I asked her as she had stopped crying.

“Nothing,” Kavita said, looking away from me and wiping the tears off her cheeks.

Now I was shocked because I clearly heard her moans and her squealings. It was very evident that Reddy had fucked her inside. I looked back at her in her eyes, and she again looked away. I knew she was lying.

“Kavita. Tell me? You both were inside for a long time. What happened there?” I asked her again.

“Arun, we were just talking. He thanked me for everything, and that is all,” Kavita said, putting both her palms on my cheeks.

I didn’t know how to react. Kavita then pulled me towards her and kissed my lips. I just kissed her back, pulling her tongue in my mouth and sucking them hard. Kavita too sucked my tongue, and I couldn’t question her more.

I was so turned on that I couldn’t think of anything else. I laid my wife back on the bed and got on top of her kissing her fully. Suddenly she started to push my head down. I started kissing her boobs on top of her kurti, but Kavita pushed me further down. She wanted me to lick her pussy.

I was confused because Kavita was never a fan of oral sex. She never initiated it, but today she wanted me to lick her pussy. I don’t know why but I just pulled the knot of her salwar and got back on my knees. As her salwar fell on her toes, I palmed her pussy over her panty and felt a big wet patch.

I was very surprised to see her wet panty. I slowly pulled it down and glared at her wet pussy. I kissed her inner thighs slowly and was licking my way towards her pussy. I stopped again and smelled her pussy. It smelled different.

I then looked up at Kavita, and she was getting restless. She was biting her lower lip and pressing both her boobs together. As she saw me staring at her, she held my hair and pushed my head in between her legs. Then she wrapped her legs on my shoulder.

It all happened so quickly. The next thing I know, I am licking my wife’s wet pussy. Kavita moaned in pleasure as I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy. Her wet juices were all over my face. She held my head tightly against her pussy. My tongue was doing its job.

Kavita moved her hips in motion with my mouth. I moved my hands up and felt her boobs above her kurti. I pressed her boobs tightly as I continued licking her pussy. She squealed in pleasure and came hard on my face. Her body started shaking, and she loosened the grip of her legs around my shoulder.

She relaxed by closing her eyes and tried to catch her breath. I got up and tried to get on top of my wife, but Kavita pushed me away.

“You have to go to the office, and I haven’t even met mother-in-law,” Kavita said, getting up from the bed

I couldn’t understand what she was saying. I looked at her in disarray. And before I could understand anything, Kavita had pulled her salwar up and was tying its knot.

“Get ready fast. I will go and meet my mother-in-law. Then I will be waiting for you at the breakfast table,” Kavita blabbered. She was out of my sight the next moment.

Here I was, walking towards the bathroom with a boner. As I hit the shower, I had many thoughts in my mind.

Why did Kavita lie to me that she and Reddy were only talking in the washroom? I was very sure that Reddy had fucked Kavita in the washroom. Why did Kavita change her dress? What happened to the dress she was wearing last night?

The next thought that came to my mind was that where did Reddy cum after he fucked my wife in a train washroom? Did Kavita wash her pussy after Reddy fucked her? Or she just made me lick her clean now?

I felt disgusted at a point where I thought that Reddy had cum in my wife’s pussy, and hours later, I was licking the same pussy. I then went out and wore my clothes. My younger sister Ayushi served me breakfast.

“Where’s Kavita?” I asked her

“In mom’s room,” Ayushi replied

I wanted to talk to her, but I was also getting late for work. So I left the house. As I was driving towards my office, I received a text. I almost bumped into the car in front of me in the traffic.

It was Reddy’s text.

“I haven’t stopped thinking about you since I got down the train,” the text read

I didn’t know how to react. I read the text again. I waited for a few minutes and then replied, “Can we meet?”

I cursed myself as soon as I hit the sent button. I have never waited so stressfully for a man’s reply.

“Really? I thought I would have to talk you into meeting me. I am surprised that you want to meet me as much as I do. Why don’t you come to my hotel? I will send you my address.” I didn’t have to wait long as I got his reply very soon.

“Let’s meet somewhere outside first. In a coffeehouse?” I replied.

“Yeah, sure,” Reddy replied instantly

“Meet me in an hour,” I replied and sent him an address of the coffeehouse

Now, shit was about to get real. I didn’t know how Reddy would react when he would see me. Although he might recognize me, he still doesn’t know that Kavita is my wife. I went to the coffeehouse and parked my car outside, and waited in the car.

I called in work and told them that I was sick and I wouldn’t come today. Almost 45 minutes had passed so far. I then saw that a cab stopped at the entrance of the coffee shop. Reddy got down and went in. I instantly recognized the man who fucked my wife last night.

“I have reached,” I received a text from Reddy.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the coffeehouse. I didn’t even know why I was meeting this guy. All I could think of him was that he’s bad news. But still, I wanted to know what happened in the washroom last night between Reddy and my wife, Kavita.

I saw him sitting, he saw me, and I could say from his looks that he recognized me. He looked startled as I walked towards him. I pulled a chair and sat in front of him.

“You.. you…” He wanted to say something, but he couldn’t gather any words.

“I know you have many questions in your mind, but first, let me introduce myself. I am Arun, Kavita’s husband,” I said, trying to be confident. But deep down, I was flushed because I didn’t know what his reaction would be.

It took him a few moments to calm down.

“You know me already. Vinay Reddy,” he spoke after a lengthy gap

“Listen, I don’t want to make this awkward. I will tell you the whole scenario if you want to listen,” I said to him.

“Well, I am shocked, but now that I am here, I might just listen to you,” He replied. He must have sensed that I am not here to attack or abuse him

“Kavita and I have been married for 3 years. And it was my fantasy to see her with someone else, and that’s where our trip to Mumbai was planned. But nothing happened on the trip, and I got really upset with her. I guess Kavita couldn’t see me upset. That’s when you boarded the train, and you know everything from there on,” I briefed Reddy about the whole scenario.

“Oh, but why…?” Reddy stopped mid-sentence

“Go on. You can ask me anything you want,” I encouraged him to ask me about my wife. I had no idea why I was doing all this.

“Why did she make you a stranger on the train?” Reddy finally asked me

“I don’t know. I guess maybe she didn’t really want to get fucked in front of her husband. I tried talking to Kavita, but she hasn’t told me anything yet,” I replied

Reddy just nodded his head and stayed calm. I guess he was still trying to cope up with everything.

“So, what do you want from me now?” Reddy asked.

“I want to know what happened in the train washroom last night,” I told him directly

“I think it would be better if you ask your wife about that,” Reddy replied

“I tried asking Kavita, but she lied on my face. She said that you both just talked. And I know that something else too happened in there, I heard her moans and squeals,” I said

“If you know that I fucked your wife inside again, then what else do you want to know?” Reddy questioned

“I want to know that how you fucked my wife Kavita and how it made her feel. I want to know how did Kavita react when you entered the washroom. I want to know everything,” I said, almost pleading to Reddy to spill some beans of how he fucked my wife last night.

There was an awkward smile on Reddy’s face as he heard me pleading to him. He sensed my desperation. I couldn’t understand why he was smiling.

“You really wanted to see your wife get fucked? I mean, look at you. I have heard of cuckold husbands, but I had no idea that I would meet one and later fuck his wife,” He said and laughed at my helplessness.

Reddy was right. I wanted to know every detail.

“I have a deal for you,” He told

“What deal?” I asked him, looking confused

“Give me your wife for another night, and I will give you every single detail,” Reddy said bluntly

“What? No. Just because I want to know things doesn’t mean that I will let you sleep with my wife again,” I shouted angrily at him and getting up from my chair

“Sit the fuck down, Arun,” Reddy shouted back at me

I almost froze as he looked angrily at me, and all my anger faded away. I looked around and quietly sat down.

“Now I will speak, and you will be listening to me. Do you understand?” Reddy said, still in anger but not loudly

I nervously nodded in yes.

“So here’s my deal. You will bring Kavita for dinner to my hotel’s restaurant tonight. From there on, I will give you instructions, and you will do as I say. I will even let you watch. And instead of this, I will tell you all the details of last night.”

“And by all the details, I mean everything, not just the toilet washroom stuff. Something more happened after that. And one more thing, Kavita shouldn’t know that you are bringing her for me. Tell her that you are taking her out for dinner.”

“Now, I will walk out of here and text you my hotel’s address. Now it’s up to you to bring your wife or not. If you want, then bring your wife, otherwise don’t.”

Reddy finally concluded his long speech and walked out. I was in shock. I sat there still. Now another question popped my mind, What else happened after the washroom? Was Reddy just lying to get my wife? Or did something really happen?

I had so many thoughts in my mind, and I came back to my senses when my phone beeped.

“Hotel XYZ. Be there by nine if you want to know what happened last night.” It was Reddy’s text.

Manali Bose

My Wife – Part 4 (The Guilty Secret)

“Hotel XYZ. Be there by nine if you want to know what happened last night. And make sure that Kavita doesn’t know anything.” It was Reddy’s text about the guilty secret.

I was numb looking at the text. I sat there for a while. I don’t even know for how long. I came back to my senses when a waiter interrupted me. I looked at my watch. The time was 12:30 PM.

I still had around 8 hours, I thought. Why am I counting the hours left? Do I really want to take my wife to Reddy? Was I that desperate? I didn’t know what to do.

I strolled out of the coffeehouse and sat in my car. I sat there for a few hours but still I couldn’t clear my mind if I should do this or not. Finally, I thought of talking to Kavita before making any decision. But what will I talk to her? Reddy had told me that Kavita shouldn’t know anything.

I somehow passed my time and headed towards my apartment by 6 PM. It was dark by the time I came back. I saw Kavita in the hall watching TV with my mom, Ragini.

“How was your day?” Mom asked me

“It was alright. Just regular stuff,” I said and walked into my room.

I called out to Kavita after a few minutes.

“Come sit with me,” I pulled her hands, and she fell on the bed on top of me.

“What did you do today?” I asked her moving my hands on her waist.

“Nothing. I was really tired from the journey yesterday. So I just took a rest.” Kavita said, getting comfortable with me

Was she really tired from the journey? Or was she tired of her adventures with Reddy? I thought, and I looked at her. The more I thought of last night between my wife and Reddy, and the more turned on I got. I pulled Kavita for a deep wet kiss. I kissed her hard.

While I kissed my beautiful wife, my mind had images of Kavita and Reddy fucking on the berth below me. Then there were some empty images of Reddy banging my wife in the train washroom. I wanted to fill those blank images, and that’s when I decided to go with my deal with Reddy.

I broke the kiss, turned her around, and got on top of my wife.

“Get ready. I am taking you out for dinner.”

“Really? I mean, we don’t have to. We just came back from a weekend away this morning,” Kavita said, getting a bit surprised

“Oh, come on, Kavita. We couldn’t spend some quality time in Mumbai. I want to make up for it. Now get ready fast,” I said, getting up from the bed.

“Ok. First, you go and get freshened up, then I will get ready,” Kavita said, adjusting her dress

“Why don’t we both get ready together?” I said, grabbing my wife and hoping to get some action in the shower

“No, we will be late. Come to the hall when you are done,” Kavita said and walked steadily towards the hall

I felt a bit odd. Even in the morning, she didn’t let me do anything after I licked her pussy, and now this. I got ready quickly and came into the hall, and Kavita went into the room and locked it from inside.

I felt odd again as I have never seen her locking the door to get ready.

“Where’s Ayushi?” I asked my mom, Ragini

“She’s out with her friends. Will be back soon,” she replied

“Have you thought about her marriage?” My mom asked

“Umm, no, do you have anyone in mind?” I asked her

“No, but we have to start searching soon. She will be 23 in a few days. And I don’t want her to get married in love like my elder daughter,” Mom replied, sounding a bit tensed

“Don’t worry, mom. We will find someone soon.” I tried to calm her down and hugged her.

My mom had been a bit tensed for the last one year after my younger sister, Avantika, married a man she loved against our wishes. We had nothing against her love marriage. The problem was that the man Avantika had married was a bad influence in society.

Although we have accepted her now, there was still no real contact with her or her family. After I calmed my mom, I sent a text to Reddy.

“Our deal is on.”

I waited for around 30 more minutes talking to mom. Finally, Kavita came in the hall looking stunning in a black off-shoulder one-piece dress.

My god! Kavita took my breath away. It was a body-hugging black dress that ended just above her knees. Although the dress was off-shoulder, it didn’t reveal any part of her boobs. She wore good 4’ heels, and that made her ass look irresistible.

I must admit, my wife was going to turn many heads tonight.

“My God, you look beautiful, dear,” My mom held Kavita’s hand and complimented her

And we were off in my car.

“Wow, I didn’t expect you to dress so boldly,” I commented, getting a bit jealous as I knew that Reddy was going to have the time of his life tonight.

“This is not bold, Arun. I just wanted you to be happy when you see me, and it looks like you are not,” Kavita replied, getting a bit grumpy

“No, no, Kavita. I am really happy to see you. You look soo beautifully sexy,” I commented, and she smiled.

As I was driving, I received a text from Reddy.

“I have booked a table under your name at the restaurant. Sit there ONLY,” it read

I wondered what Reddy was up to after reading that text.

“Where are we going?” Kavita asked

“Hotel XYZ,” I said

“Wow, what have you planned?” Kavita replied, getting a bit surprised as that was an expensive place

“You will get to know about it soon. You just enjoy with me,” I said

Kavita kissed me on the cheeks as she seemed happy with my choice. I just smiled at her and wondered what would happen if she finds out that Reddy was the one planning all this.

I reached the hotel and asked for a table in my name. Wow! The table was nicely decorated with a bottle of champagne. Even I was surprised seeing that. I looked around but couldn’t find Reddy.

“Are we celebrating anything, Arun?” Kavita asked me and kissed me again on the cheeks.

We sat and ate together. Kavita kept on saying how much she loved me, and she liked the idea of this dinner. Even I was enjoying this moment with her, and that’s when my phone beeped.

“Come to the men’s washroom,” was Reddy’s text

I came back to reality and looked around. Still, I couldn’t find Reddy. I still thought of walking back with my wife. But I knew that I wouldn’t do that.

“I will be back, baby,” I excused myself and walked to the washroom.

“Your wife’s wearing a nice dress,” I heard Reddy’s voice as I entered the washroom

“Yeah, it was her choice,” I replied.

“You didn’t tell her about me? Did you?” Reddy asked

“No. Kavita doesn’t know anything. What’s your plan now?” I answered and asked back quickly

Reddy looked at me and smiled.

“Have patience, my boy,” He said, patting my shoulder

I just looked down in shame.

“Now listen to me,” He said, handing me a blindfold

“You will blindfold Kavita and bring her to the second floor. I will take it on from there,” Reddy said.

“That’s it? What if she doesn’t want to? You should have her consent,” I replied, getting a bit worried

“Oh, You don’t worry about that, young man. I have her consent. After last night’s incident on the train, she wants me more than you,” Reddy replied and walked out.

“Fuck. What the hell happened last night?” I thought in frustration. I kept that blindfold in my pocket and walked out. Kavita had almost finished her dinner and was now having her dessert.

“Done?” I asked her

“Yeah, where were you?” She asked, making sure if I was ok.

“In the washroom. I think I ate too much,” I lied

“Let’s go home now, and you take some rest then,” Kavita replied, getting up

“The night isn’t over, baby. Come with me,” I held her hand and walked towards the lobby and then to the lift

“Wow! It looks like someone is in the mood today,” Kavita said and moved her hand on my ass. I felt so turned on seeing my wife in the black one-piece that I kissed her hard in the lift.

“Close your eyes, baby,” I told her

Kavita looked at me and smiled but closed her eyes. I took out the blindfold and wrapped it around her eyes.

“What are you up to, Arun?” She asked me

“Ssshhhhhh… You will know soon,” I said in her ear and licked her earlobe.

“Oh,” I knew my wife loved me and felt turned on. The lift opened on the second floor, and I saw Reddy standing in front of the lift. Reddy signaled me to follow him. I held Kavita’s hand and walked behind Reddy.

There was complete silence as we reached Reddy’s room.

“What’s going on, Arun?” Kavita asked again, holding my hand tightly

“Ssshhhhh, baby. Trust me,” I said

Reddy signaled me to leave her there and hide in the closet. I nervously walked into the closet and hid there. I could see the complete room from inside. Now my 24-year-old wife stood in front of a 48-year-old, well-built ex-army officer who had already fucked her last night.

Reddy walked behind Kavita and held the chain on the back of her top, and slowly pulled it down. “Oh Arun, Where are we?” Kavita asked as Reddy unzipped her top and started pulling her one-piece down.

Reddy didn’t utter even a single word and kept pulling my wife’s dress down. I could see my wife’s black strapless bra and her huge cleavage trying to pop out of it. Reddy pulled the dress further down, and I saw Kavita’s flat stomach. Reddy finally pushed the dress to her ankles.

Reddy patted on Kavita’s legs, and Kavita understood the signal. She stepped out of the dress. My lovely wife of 3 years stood blindfolded in front of Reddy in her black strapless bra and black lacy panty. And she was wearing 4’ high heels. I got an instant boner seeing my wife.

“Arun… Say something. At least let me open my blindfold. Can I?” Kavita asked and was about to take her hands to her eyes. Reddy held her hands and brought them back.

Reddy then looked at me. I had no idea what he had in mind. I patiently waited in the closet with my boner. I could feel that my wife was getting restless, and her breathing increased.

I think even Reddy knew that he didn’t have much time. So he started undressing and threw his clothes aside. Within moments he was in his underwear which had a huge bulge in it. It didn’t take him long to pull his underwear down.

Reddy stood naked in front of my wife with his semi-erect dick hanging in between his legs. He then placed both his hands on my wife’s shoulder and slowly brought it down along her hands.

Reddy then held Kavita’s hand and placed it on his erect dick. Kavita held her breath as she held his dick. This was the moment she knew it was not mine.

Kavita is 5’2, her 4’ heels made her look tall, but she was still nowhere near Reddy’s 5’11. I could see Reddy’s dick growing in my wife’s hand. The next moment, Kavita withdrew a hand from Reddy’s dick.

She then pulled her blindfold and was shocked to see Reddy standing in front of her naked with his erect dick. Kavita looked around, shattered.

“Where… Where’s Arun? What am I doing here?… How did you??” She had a million thoughts in her head. Her mind came back and stuck on Reddy’s dick when she looked down.

Reddy didn’t give her much time to think as he pulled her by her waist and kissed her lips. Kavita pulled back and tried to resist him.

“What are you doing, Reddy? Get away from me.” Kavita said, pushing him away

Kavita moved a few steps back, still figuring out what has happened and how she got here with Reddy. She was confused. As Kavita was moving around, lost in her thoughts, she hit a table and returned to her senses.

As Kavita looked back, Reddy quickly moved towards her and turned her around. He pinned my wife on the table and pushed his body against her. Reddy started licking her neck and was dry, humping his dick on her ass.

“Oh, Reddy… leave me, please.” Kavita moaned as Reddy held her tightly and rolled his tongue from her earlobe to her neck. I had many thoughts in my mind. Should I go out? Was he forcing himself on my wife?

Then I saw Reddy turning Kavita towards him. This time he kissed her again. Kavita felt his dick on her stomach. And I didn’t have to wait long for my answer because I saw Kavita’s hand moving towards his dick. As Kavita held Reddy’s dick, that only encouraged him, and he started kissing her wildly.

Kavita, too, kissed him back by pulling his tongue in her mouth. Reddy pulled my wife’s strapless bra down, and her 34 B-sized boobs came in view. He squeezed my wife’s boobs like a tomato. Kavita reciprocated by stroking his dick harder.

He started licking her boobs and biting her nipples. Kavita moaned in pleasure as he bit her nipples. Reddy then unhooked her bra and pulled her panty down. Now my wife stood there only in her 4’ heels.

Reddy then came and sat on the edge of the bed. Kavita gave him a confused look. He spread his legs and signaled something to Kavita. Kavita smiled and looked down. I had no idea what was happening.

Kavita seductively walked towards Reddy in her heels and kneeled in between his legs. She held his dick. I almost came in my pant when I saw what my wife did next. She gulped his dickhead in her mouth and started licking.

“Yeah.. that’s my girl… Lick it.” Reddy said as he held her by her hairs.

Reddy then looked at me and had a devil’s smile on his face. Reddy made eye contact with me as my wife sucked his dick. Although Kavita couldn’t take it in completely, I could see that she was enjoying that. Kavita had never enjoyed sucking my dick. I had to beg her to do it.

Reddy held my wife’s head and started fucking her mouth. Kavita gagged with his dick in her mouth. I could see my wife’s mouth stretching to its limit with Reddy’s fat dick inside.

He finally pulled his dick out. I could see his dick glistening in my wife’s saliva. Reddy looked into my wife’s eyes and pushed her on the bed. He turned my wife around and positioned her in the doggy style.

“Oh,” Kavita moaned as Reddy rubbed his dick on her pussy. She looked back at him seductively and signaling him to push it in. Reddy smiled and pushed his dick slowly in my wife’s pussy.

I could see every inch disappearing in her pussy.

“Aah, yeah,” my wife moaned as his dick slid into her wet pussy.

Reddy started fucking my wife. I couldn’t control it anymore. I took out my dick and started shagging in the closet seeing my wife get fucked. Reddy slowly increased his pace, and so did Kavita’s moaning. He was now ravishing my wife’s pussy.

And her moans had turned into screams. Reddy spanked my wife’s ass in between and murmured something in Tamil. My wife’s boobs jiggled with every thrust. Kavita had her eyes closed and was enjoying the moment.

Reddy then pulled his dick out and turned my wife. He got on top of Kavita and again pushed his dick in her. He was now fucking my wife in a missionary position. Kavita had spread her legs as far as she could. She gave Reddy complete access to her pussy.

Reddy held both of Kavita’s hands above her head and started pounding her hard. Her boobs were squeezed below his huge hairy chest. He had his lips on my wife’s. They sucked and fucked each other.

I could see my wife’s contrasting white body against his dark brown. It felt like chocolate on top of the cream. I came in the closet as I saw their sweat mixing and Reddy’s dick ramming my wife. I couldn’t believe that I had masturbated seeing someone else fuck my wife.

Reddy was still going on. Kavita, too, moved her hips in a rhythm now. The room was filled with the moaning of my wife. Reddy then pulled out his dick and grabbed my wife by her hair, and made her go on her knees.

“Was he going to cum in my wife’s mouth?” I thought as he positioned his dick on her face.

My wife held her face high with pride as Reddy shot his sperms in my wife’s face. He came in huge loads. Reddy sprayed cum on Kavita’s face.

I just couldn’t believe what happened here. I saw Kavita’s sweaty face filled with Reddy’s cum. Some of it fell on her boobs. My wife sat on the floor drenched in cum. I couldn’t stop seeing her, and I felt myself getting hard again.

Reddy laid back on the bed, breathing heavily. Kavita caught her breath and slowly walked towards the washroom, maybe to clean herself. I stayed still in the closet for a few more minutes and wondered if I should go out or not.

Kavita came back from the washroom. She had removed her heels too now. She stood completely naked.

Before anyone could say anything, “Arun, young man. Why don’t you come out of the closet now,” Reddy said, opening the closet.

Manali Bose

My Wife – Part 5 ( Sexual Confessions)

Kavita came back from the washroom. She had removed her heels too now. She stood completely naked. Before anyone could say anything about sexual confessions,

“Arun, young man. Why don’t you come out of the closet now,” Reddy said, opening the closet.

I stood there dumbfounded as my wife saw me. Kavita was very shocked seeing me there.

“What… what?” She questioned us both as she looked at Reddy and me simultaneously

“He has been here the whole time,” Reddy said and moved towards my wife.

They were both naked.

“What the fuck did you do, Arun?” Finally, Kavita shouted at me as I slowly walked out of the closet in shame. She walked towards me in anger. But Reddy held my wife by her waist and pulled her towards him, asking her to calm down.

“Calm myself? Seriously Reddy?” She said, trying to free herself from Reddy’s grip. Even seeing her trying to free herself from Reddy’s grip turned me on as both their naked bodies rubbed against each other. I couldn’t understand what was happening to me.

“Just leave me, please,” Kavita shouted as she looked at me with anger

“Kavita, even you knew that your husband had set you up. Don’t act like you didn’t know anything the whole time you were with me,” Reddy said, holding my wife

“Calm down, Kavita. There’s no point in getting angry now. This incident has made both you and your husband happy,” Reddy continued explaining to my wife, and to my surprise, I could see Kavita’s anger fading away.

Reddy then took my wife to bed and sat with her holding her in his arms. Kavita still stared at me, and I stood there like a pimp.

“Arun,” Reddy called me and asked me to sit on the other corner of the bed. I looked at him, then at my wife, and sat quietly near Kavita’s legs.

“Now that you have done your part of the deal. It’s my turn to do what I said.” Reddy told me

“What deal? What are you talking about?” Kavita asked Reddy instead of me.

“We made a deal this morning that your husband would let me fuck you, and in exchange, I will tell him what happened last night in the train toilet,” Reddy pulled Kavita further close to her and said

“What? No, Reddy. You told me that you wouldn’t discuss last night’s incidents,” All of a sudden, Kavita started pleading with him.

“Incidents?” I thought but didn’t say anything

Reddy kissed my wife’s neck and slowly moved down to her boobs, and sucked them gently.

“Ahh,” Kavita moaned, holding his head against her boobs

“Trust me, darling. He will not say a single word, and you should not feel guilty. It was your husband who pushed you in the first place,” Reddy tried to justify my wife’s actions.

And I think he was right. It all started because of my fantasy. Kavita, in response, looked at Reddy and placed her head on his hairy chest to relax. She then looked at me and said.

“Arun, I felt sorry and guilty this morning because of last night’s incidents. But I don’t feel that anymore,” Kavita said and kissed Reddy’s hairy chest.

I sat there looking at my naked wife, getting comfortable in another naked man’s arms.

Kavita’s narration:

I wore my salwar and kurti (without bra and panty) and walked towards the toilet. Because we were in the first-class compartment, the toilet was western and was clean, unlike the general compartments.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw how bad I looked. I was sweating. I then pushed my hand in my salwar to feel my pussy. It was swollen, and it had opened up. I closed my eyes as I slowly pushed a finger in. I imagined Reddy’s hard cock ramming my wet pussy.

I could feel my body getting stiff as I imagined how Reddy pounded my pussy with his huge dick. I was lost in all these thoughts when I heard a knock on the toilet gate.

I thought it was Arun, and he had come to make sure that I was fine. I opened the door. Instead, I saw Reddy standing there in his vest and pant. I kept looking at him as he slowly walked in. I could see in his eyes that he wasn’t done with me yet.

The moment Reddy walked into the toilet, I knew that he was going to fuck me again. Even I willingly moved back, giving him the space to come in and signal that “Yes, I want your dick again.”

Reddy bolted the toilet gate and looked into my eyes. We were cramped together in that small area. Half of the room was occupied with the toilet seat, and we stood close to each other in the remaining space.

Before either of us could say anything, Reddy placed his hand on the back of my head and pulled me onto his body. I hesitated a bit as my hubby Arun’s thought came to my mind. I thought this was not supposed to happen. How would Arun feel if he comes to know about this? He would feel cheated.

These thoughts were soon brushed aside as I felt Reddy’s lips on mine. The longer he sucked my lips, the farther my hubby’s thought went. Reddy was trying hard to push his tongue in. Finally, I parted my lips when he grabbed my ass with his big rough hands.

I moaned in his mouth, and Reddy pushed his tongue in my mouth as his hands entered my salwar and groped my bare ass. Reddy then pulled me up by holding my ass, and I, too, supported him by wrapping my hands tightly around his neck.

My boobs were pressed against his manly chest. My feet were in the air as I clung to him while kissing. I could feel his hard cock against my crotch. I started moving my hips in the air to feel more of his cock against my oozing wet pussy.

Reddy sensed my hornyness as I had stopped kissing him. I had closed my eyes, threw my head back. I licked my lips as my pussy tried to feel every inch of his long and thick cock.

I was still in the air, and Reddy had moved his hands away from my ass. Still, I clung to his body. I didn’t want to leave him. He was soo strong, and I felt my boobs squashed against his manly chest.

But Reddy had some other plans for me. He held me by my waist and pulled me down. I looked at him and slowly moved my gaze down to his muscular biceps and then to his hairy chest. Slowly, I moved my gaze further down and saw what I was craving for. His cock throbbing to come out of his pants.

I couldn’t just keep looking at that. I had to do something. Before I could do anything, Reddy placed both his hands on my Kurti. I voluntarily lifted my hands. Within a flash of a second, the Kurti came off my body.

The very next second, I placed my hand on his vest, pulling it up. We were both naked waist up. Reddy then sat on the western toilet seat and pulled his pant down to his knees. I saw his huge cock pointing towards me. I couldn’t control my urges.

I made my mind sit to on his cock and ride that big fat cock. I quickly pulled the knot of my salwar and let it fall. I stood naked in front of Reddy. The man whom I had barely known a few hours ago. But how a few hours can change your life.

I was persuaded to fuck him by my husband, Arun. I even managed to seduce Reddy and fuck him in front of Arun. But now I was going to fuck him on my husband’s back.

Reddy then caught my waist and started licking my navel. I held his hair as his tongue penetrated my belly. Though my navel isn’t deep, I felt my body shivering when he licked it. His hands again went to my ass, mauling them roughly.

This time Reddy moved his fingers around my butt and slowly pushed his little finger in. I started shaking the way he licked my belly and pushed his little finger in my butthole. I felt ecstatic. “Oh, god,” I moaned in pleasure

This was the first time someone was playing with my butthole. I don’t even let Arun come near it. But the sensation of Reddy’s finger did magic. I tried to relax my butthole as Reddy’s finger penetrated it slowly.

I slowly moved my hand down and grabbed his hard cock. His cock felt like a warm rod. Seeing me grab his cock, Reddy moved his hands away and pushed me down in between his legs.

I squatted in between his legs and then went on my knees on the floor of the toilet. All I could think now was to satisfy Reddy. Reddy placed his palm on the back of my neck and tried to push my head on his cock. I pulled back and looked at him, signaling, “I don’t like doing this.”

He left my head as he saw me pleading with my eyes. I was a bit surprised that why did he leave me? I was in dilemma if I wanted to suck his cock or not. I was lost in my senses. I should have immediately got up if I didn’t want to suck his huge cock.

But instead, I was having a second thought as I saw Reddy’s cock saluting me right in front of my face. Again I felt Reddy’s palm on the back of my neck, and this time the grip was firmer. Again he pushed my head towards his cock. I resisted. But it was of no use as his bulbous purple cockhead hit my lips.

Reddy then withdrew his hand. I then wanted to pull my head back. But his cock’s musky smell felt like an aroma to me. And I couldn’t pull my head back. I slowly parted my lips and gulped his huge cockhead in. I rolled my tongue and licked every part of Reddy’s cock that was inside my mouth.

I could feel that Reddy was enjoying this as I heard his slow moan. I felt proud that I was able to please this retired army man. I then pulled his cock out and rolled my tongue from the tip of his cock to his shaft.

I did the same again and again and licked every part of his cock. Then again, I gulped his cock in my mouth. This time I had more than just his cockhead. I started slurping on his cock, and Reddy’s moan only increased my passion.

Reddy then held my head and started pumping his cock slowly in and out of my mouth. I placed both my hands on his hairy thighs for support as I felt his precum oozing in my mouth. It tasted a bit salty, but I felt them as little drops of heaven at that point.

I started moving my head with Reddy’s rhythm. I felt his cockhead growing in my mouth. I knew Reddy was going to cum any moment now. I pulled my head back. I didn’t want him to cum in my mouth.

Reddy understood that. He let me pull my head back, but he didn’t leave the grip on my neck. Instead, he tightened it. Now I was giving him a handjob, and Reddy held my face very close to his cock.

Even with both my hands, I couldn’t hold his big throbbing cock. I started massaging his fat cock with great enthusiasm. Reddy’s moans encouraged me to tighten the grip on his cock and massage harder.

I started squeezing his cock in between my hands, and within a minute, Reddy came straight on my face. His cum sprayed on my face like water coming out of the jet spray. Just an hour ago, Reddy had cum on my stomach after fucking me. Now he was cumming again on my lips and face.

He came for almost a minute, and then finally, he left my neck and sat back relaxing on the toilet seat. I got up with my face drenched in Reddy’s cum and looked in the mirror. I looked like a whore. I wiped Reddy’s cum with my fingers and hesitantly licked my finger.

I had no idea why I was doing this. But the next moment again, I wiped Reddy’s cum from the other side of my face and licked it again. From the mirror, I saw Reddy looking at me and smiling as if he was feeling proud seeing me lick his cum.

I looked at him seductively and again wiped the cum from my chin. Then looking at Reddy, I again licked my finger. Licking Reddy’s cum from my finger turned me on.

We were indirectly looking at each other with lust-filled in our eyes. Reddy was sitting on the toilet seat, and I was standing in front of the mirror.

“Dham, dham, dham.” We both came back to our senses when someone started banging the toilet door.

Back to my narration:

“What happened? Who was at the door?” I asked, getting curious and still sitting near Kavita’s legs.

Kavita had now snuggled with Reddy in his arms. Both me and Reddy had got hard when my wife was narrating the toilet incident. I hid my hard-on in my pants. But Reddy’s hard-on could be seen as both my wife and Reddy were naked.

Reddy lay on his back straight while Kavita hugged him from the side. My wife’s perfect ass was right in front of me. But I didn’t have the courage to touch her now. I wanted to feel my wife’s ass, but I just couldn’t.

Kavita had pushed her leg in between Reddy’s legs and was feeling his dick with her thigh. While Kavita’s head relaxed on Reddy’s hairy chest and she moved her hand on Reddy’s body, feeling his stomach.

“Who was at the door?” I asked them again after I didn’t get any answer the first time.

My wife looked up at Reddy, and then they both looked at me. Kavita then pulled Reddy’s chin towards her and kissed him. They both kissed, fully exchanging every drop of saliva that came in between and sucking each other’s tongue.

I could see Reddy pushing his tongue in my wife’s mouth and then pulling her tongue in his. They kissed for a good few minutes before finally separating. I looked at them with my mouth open. Kavita saw me with pity.

My wife then got up and crawled out of Reddy’s arms towards me. Kavita then placed her hand on my shirt’s collar and pulled me. She started kissing me. As our lips met, my wife’s tongue started knocking on my mouth’s entrance. And soon, it slipped in and met mine.

Kavita was kissing Reddy seconds ago, sucking his tongue and saliva, and now she was in my mouth. I didn’t know how to react while my wife kissed me. Suddenly I felt Kavita unzipping my pant and pulling my hard 5” cock out.

Kavita rubbed her cold fingers on the tip of my warm dick, squeezing my precum and then rubbing it all around my dick.

“Oh, Arun. Look what I have done to you,” Kavita broke the kiss for a moment and said it in my mouth. I looked at Reddy. He was staring back at us. Seeing him stare at us, I pushed my tongue in my wife’s mouth and started kissing her passionately.

But within seconds, Kavita pulled back and went back in Reddy’s arms, leaving me high and dry.

I sat still on the edge of the bed with my dick out and mouth dry. Reddy welcomed back my wife, and Kavita snuggled in his arms as she rested her head on Reddy’s hairy chest.

“Wait till we finish the story, Arun,” Kavita said from Reddy’s arms

Kavita’s narration:

“Dham, dham, dham,” We heard a hard knock on the door. We both were startled, looking at each other with shock.

“Who is it?” Reddy asked quickly, pulling his pants up. Even I started wearing my salwar in haste.

No one answered from the other side of the door.

I was shit scared by now. For a moment, I thought that it was my husband, Arun. But still, I felt ashamed and guilty about facing my husband. Reddy wanted to comfort me but

“Dham, dham, dham,” someone banged the door again.

I moved away from Reddy. Now Reddy got angry, and he signaled me to stand behind the door.

Then he slowly opened the door and saw a short guy in his mid 30’s maybe. He was in a police uniform and was standing there with a baton in one hand and a walkie-talkie in another. I felt terrified when I saw the policeman.

Manali Bose

My Wife – Part 6 (A Shocking Sex Tale)

“Dham, Dham.”

Someone banged the door again and I moved away from Reddy. Now Reddy got angry, and he signaled me to stand behind the door.

Then he slowly opened the door and saw a short guy in his mid 30’s maybe. He was in a police uniform. He was standing there with a baton in one hand and a walkie-talkie in another. I felt terrified when I saw the policeman.

Reddy was about to push him away, but “Is everything alright?” someone said from the other side of the walkie-talkie. Reddy stopped midway

“What do you want?” Reddy asked the policeman standing firm on the door

“What are you hiding inside?” The policeman questioned back as if he knew Reddy wasn’t alone

“Nothing is here. Go away now,” Reddy yelled at him

“There has been a robbery. I have to check. If you don’t allow me, then I will have to call others,” The policeman said, bringing the walkie talkie to his mouth

Reddy eventually moved back in. I almost cried as the policeman too came in. He quickly got in as if he knew that Reddy wasn’t alone in the toilet. He saw me standing behind the door, only in my salwar and kurti. Without saying a word, he placed his baton on my cheeks and started moving it down slowly.

He stopped when the baton reached her neck. I looked at Reddy standing still. I couldn’t understand how I was feeling at that point. There were different thoughts in my mind.

“What the hell are you doing?” Reddy caught that policeman’s collar and pushed him against the toilet gate.

“Do you want me to call others?” the policeman said, bringing the walkie-talkie again close to his mouth.

I thought that these men would start a fight here, and that would create a scene. And that’s the last thing I wanted. So I held Reddy’s hand and pulled him away from the policeman. I could feel that Reddy was a bit tensed and worried.

Looking at me, Reddy took a step back. The policeman again stood in front of me, and he got courageous now. He then brought the baton further down, and he pressed the baton deep against my boobs.

I let out a sigh “Aahhhh,” as he pressed the baton right on my nipple through my kurti. I looked at Reddy and assured him that it’s alright. So far. The policeman then looked at me as he pressed the baton against my other boob and did the same.

“Who is this man? Doesn’t look like your husband.” The policeman asked me, pushing the baton deep in my kurti from above, in between my boobs. I trembled as I felt a long and thick baton stuck in between my boobs

“Who is he?” The policeman asked me again. This time he got close to me, placing both his hands on either side of my neck. The policeman was hardly an inch taller than me

“My…dad,” I murmured and then looked at Reddy

His eyes lit up. Did I call Reddy my dad? The policeman was as shocked as Reddy and me. First, he looked at me and then at Reddy. I bit my lips the moment I said that as I regretted saying that.

“Really? Dad and daughter?” The policeman asked both Reddy and me, surprised. I was in a dilemma of what I should say. Before I could say anything to the policeman

“Is everything alright?” His walkie-talkie beeped again.

Both me and Reddy looked at him.

“What should I say?” The policeman asked Reddy

“What do you want from us?” Reddy asked him straight away.

The policeman looked at me, placed his hand on the baton in between my boobs, and pulled it out of my kurti. “I want her,” The policeman said, moving the baton down to my pussy and pressing it against her crotch.

“Aah,” I moaned in front of the policeman as I felt the baton pressed against my pussy

“Come out with me. You stay here,” Reddy thought for a while and said that. Both Reddy and the policeman went out as I took a deep breath and tried to figure out what would happen. I was worried as I stood in the toilet alone.

A few minutes later, only Reddy came in. I was very happy to see him alone. I hugged him right away.

“I knew you would find a way,” I said.

“Wait, Kavita. The policeman is still outside,” Reddy said

“What?” I moved back, looking confused

“You will not have to fuck him,” Reddy said

“And go on. I asked as I knew there was more to this.

“You will have to get naked and give him a handjob,” Reddy finally told me

“What?” I almost yelled

I looked at Reddy. He looked at worried as me. I knew he tried his best, but we had no option now.

“Do I have to get naked?” I asked him

“Yes, Kavita. He was very persistent on that,” Reddy told me

“I don’t have much time,” The policeman yelled from outside.

“He won’t let this chance go away. Let’s get away with this,” Reddy told me, pulling my salwar’s knot again. It fell on my ankles, and then he pulled my Kurti off my body.

I was naked for the third time in front of Reddy in the last few hours. Reddy opened the door and closed it as soon as the policeman came in. The policeman’s eyes fell out as he saw my naked body.

The policeman was standing right in front of me. Reddy was standing behind me. All three of us were cramped in that small toilet.

“Get it done now. Fast,” Reddy told him

The policeman placed his one hand on my boobs, and with the other, he started unzipping his pant. I moved back and hit Reddy’s body as the policeman mauled my boobs and pulled my nipple.

He then took my hand and placed it on his cock. His cock was not as big as Reddy’s, but it was still ok. Reddy had his hands on my waist. I felt turned on. I started grinding my ass on Reddy’s crotch and slowly moving my fingers on the policeman’s cock.

The policeman had now started to maul my boobs roughly as if they were the last pair left. Reddy’s cock was in his pant. But I felt his cock rubbing against my naked ass the very next moment.

I looked back and realized that Reddy had taken his cock out. It was hard again. I was falling in love with Reddy’s cock. He had already cummed twice, too much, and now he was hard again.

I moved my other hand back and grabbed Reddy’s cock. I had a cock in each of my hands now. I was shaking both the cocks vigorously. I was licking my lips with my tongue as I felt horny holding two hard cocks together.

The policeman took this opportunity and placed his lips on mine, and started sucking my tongue. I was too much in heat to stop him. So instead, I pushed my tongue further back into his mouth and let him suck it completely.

Now Reddy had held both my boobs from behind. I was moving my ass on his cock while the policeman was savoring my mouth. Reddy then signaled the policeman to sit on the toilet seat. The policeman sat there. I stood in the doggy style, still milking the policeman’s dick.

Reddy stood behind me, spreading my legs. I spread my legs, and that very moment Reddy buried his dick deep in my pussy from behind.

“Aah,” I cried out in pain as Reddy’s dick went deep in my pussy, tearing it apart. The policeman again kissed me to stop my cry. But I guess he just wanted to suck my lips and tongue.

Reddy placed his hand on my waist and started banging my pussy deep again, the second time that night. I bit the policeman’s lip and moaned in his mouth every time Reddy slammed his cock in my pussy.

My boobs jiggled in front of the policeman with every thrust from behind. Finally, I started moving my fingers on the tip of that policeman’s cock, feeling his precum.

“Madam, please suck my cock once. At least lick it once, madam, please,” the policeman begged in my mouth as we were kissing. I felt proud that a policeman was calling me madam and requesting me to do something.

“Aah,” my cries had turned into moans. I then looked down and caught the policeman’s cock from his shaft. His big bulbous cockhead was out. I bent further down and licked it with my tongue.

“Aah, Madam,” The policeman moaned. So I came back up again, teasing him. But the policeman held my head and pushed his cock in my mouth. I felt stuffed. I thought Reddy would stop me from sucking the policeman’s cock, but he didn’t.

I resisted a little and tried to pull my head back, but the policeman had held me tightly. Finally, I choked on the policeman’s cock, but he was in no mood to stop. I don’t know what got into me at that moment that I started to roll my tongue around his cock in my mouth.

The policeman was enjoying it. He placed my hand on his hairy balls and massaged them with my fingers as he brutally fucked my mouth. Behind me, Reddy was fucking me like a bull. He wasn’t in the mood to slow down.

“Oh, God! How can someone fuck for so long?” So I thought as Reddy rammed his dick in and out of my pussy like a piston.

I was scratching the policeman’s hairy balls now as he had increased his speed. I knew he would cum any moment now. I didn’t want him to cum in my mouth. I tried to pull back, but the policeman had held me tightly by my hairs.

The very next moment, the policeman came hard in my mouth. He kept shooting his cum deep down my throat and finally left my hair. I pulled back as soon I felt free and started coughing. I spat out the cum from my mouth.

Reddy was still fucking me from behind. I could feel the walls of my pussy stretching to accommodate Reddy’s big fat cock. I then looked at the policeman. He was smiling, cunningly, looking at me as he had just cum in my mouth. I pulled him and kissed him deeply.

Giving him a taste of his cum. Then, and rather surprisingly, the policeman kissed me back and sucked my tongue. We kissed for a few seconds when Reddy spanked my ass hard and pulled me back by my hairs. Finally, he pulled his dick out and turned me around.

“Open your mouth,” Reddy told me

I knelt in front of him like a slave and gulped his cock deep into my mouth. I did the same with him as I did with the policeman. Then, I started scratching his balls and rolling my tongue on the tip of Reddy’s dick.

I had already made up my mind that I would gulp down every drop of Reddy’s cum. So I did exactly that as he sowed his seeds deep in my mouth. Reddy filled my mouth with his cum, and I swallowed as soon as his cum hit my throat.

Reddy’s dick relaxed in my mouth and tightened again as he shot the leftover cum in my mouth. He then pulled his dick out. I saw a few drops of cum leaking from his dick. So I went and cleaned that too.

The policeman quickly pulled his pant up, felt my boobs for one last time as I lay on the toilet floor, and went out. Surprisingly even Reddy pulled his pant and wore his vest, and went out.

I kneeled on the toilet floor alone, sweating like hell and smelling like cum. That’s when I felt that I have been fucked like a bitch and left behind. I enjoyed getting fucked like a bitch.

I smiled at my state and got up slowly. I wore my clothes and dragged myself out of the washroom. I came back to the compartment, but Reddy wasn’t there.

I took an extra pair of salwar suits and undergarments and dragged myself back to the washroom.

Once in the washroom, I got naked again, sat on the toilet seat, and cleaned my body with the jet spray. I liked the smell coming from my body. I felt like I was getting addicted to it, but still, I had to clean it.

Back to my narration:

We were all silent and very horny by the time Kavita finished her story. Both mine and Reddy’s dick were as hard as a rod. The difference was that my wife has been massaging Reddy’s big dick the whole time she was narrating the story.

Kavita didn’t even bother to look at me as she was continuously milking Reddy’s dick. It felt like she was dedicated to make him cum. Kavita then kissed his hairy chest and asked him.

“Will you come to our house the day after tomorrow? It’s my sister-in-law Ayushi’s birthday. There’s a small party in the evening. Arun will tell everyone at home that you are his old boss.” Kavita asked him. No wait, my wife requested him.

I wanted to say something, but I didn’t dare. She was now deciding on my behalf. She didn’t even ask me.

“Of course, I will be there,” Reddy said, kissing my wife. Then Reddy pushed Kavita’s head down, looking at me. My wife understood the signal and started sucking his cock.

They both acted like I wasn’t even in the room. I was right there staring at my wife’s ass as she had bent to suck him off. Reddy held my wife’s hair and came in her mouth. My lovely wife sucked every drop of his cum.

Now finally, Kavita looked at me and rolled her tongue on her chin, licking the last drop of Reddy’s cum. I couldn’t believe how slutty my wife has become in the last 24 hours or so.

“I will take care of this soon,” Kavita said, holding my hard 5” hard dick, and she walked to the washroom naked. As Kavita went to the washroom, Reddy got dressed and was about to leave when he told me.

“The next time I fuck your wife, it will be in your bedroom,” Reddy told and walked away as I sat on the edge of the bed.

Was I shocked at what Reddy had said? I didn’t know.

“Where’s Reddy?” Kavita asked as soon as she came back from the washroom.

“He went to his room,” I said

Kavita then came to me and started kissing me. I couldn’t understand why she always wanted to kiss me after kissing Reddy or sucking him off. I had those images where Reddy was cumming in her mouth moments ago, and now she was kissing me.

Kavita was more turned on than me. She started undressing me as we passionately kissed each other. As soon as I got naked, Kavita pushed me on the bed and sat on my dick. I swear I have only seen women jump on a dick like that in porn.

My wife jumped on my dick, gulping every inch of my dick in her pussy. Her boobs jiggled right in front of me.

“Why did you invite Reddy to Ayushi’s birthday party? You could have asked me,” I asked my wife holding her boobs in my hands

“Why did you bring me to Reddy today? You could have asked me before bringing me here,” Kavita said as she placed her hands on mine and pressed her boobs even tightly

“That’s different. You wanted this to happen. To come to Reddy,” I said, lying below my wife

“Oh, Really, Arun. Then I want that to happen too. I want Reddy in Ayushi’s birthday party,” Kavita said and came down and kissed me again. As my wife kissed me, I started fucking her from below. She pushed her tongue in my mouth again. So I sucked and fucked my wife.

I have been fucking her for 3 years now, but this was the most passionate sex. All my marriage, I wanted Kavita to open up more during sex. She had opened up so much in the last 24 hours that I wasn’t able to catch her speed.

Thinking of all this, I came in my wife’s pussy. We both relaxed as Kavita lay on my chest. My dick went limp in her pussy.

“When the policeman asked who Reddy was, why did you say that he was your dad?” I asked Kavita as she relaxed on my chest.

Kavita lay quiet for a few seconds

“Ummm, because I thought the policeman would go if he comes to know that I was his daughter,” Kavita tried to explain

But I wasn’t satisfied with her answer. Or did she telling the truth?

Manali Bose

My Wife – Part 7 (Sexy Plans)

“Arun, you have sent him the address, na?” Kavita asked, getting ready for Ayushi’s birthday party and the sexy plans later.

I looked at my beautiful wife wearing a salwar suit. On the pretext of getting ready for Ayushi’s birthday, Kavita was getting ready for Reddy. I could see her excited. I couldn’t understand how my wife became crazy about Reddy in a matter of few days.

I know that I started all this, but I never expected things to go this far. All I could think was how Reddy was again going to take my wife tonight.

“The next time I fuck your wife, it will be in your bedroom,” These were Reddy’s last words to me

“Arun….” Kavita called me again and I came back to my senses. I looked at her blankly as if I had forgotten what she had asked me.

“Did you text our address to Reddy?” Kavita asked me again

“Yes.. I have” I replied sitting on the bed.

Kavita then thought something in her mind and smiled. I wanted to ask her but she just walked out of the room smiling. The party was going to be a small affair. Only our family, some of Ayushi’s friends and Reddy was going to be here.

I was still struggling to come up with a reason that how would I explain to my mom about Reddy? What would I answer if she asks me was Reddy is? Because I have never invited anyone from my office before. As I walked into the hall, my mom, Ragini called me.

“Kavita told me that you invited your ex-boss tonight,” my mom told me as I was about to sit on the sofa.

I looked shocked and then I looked at Kavita. She was working in the kitchen.

“And Kavita also told me that he is from a very good family, and you respect him and look up to him,” My mom continued.

I couldn’t believe that Kavita was filling my mom’s ears with Reddy’s praises. I got very angry.

“And Kavita even told me that he has a son. Maybe we should consider his son for Ayushi,” My mom told me.

“What?” I got up angrily.

Kavita came out running from the kitchen when she heard my loud voice. Even my mom was a bit shocked because I usually don’t get angry. I was angrier because first, she invited Reddy to my house. Now she wanted him to be a part of my family.

“What happened?” Kavita asked us both

“Why did you say all this to mom? I mean, what were you thinking? We don’t even know him, and you have told mom that his son would be a good match for Ayushi. Do you have no sense, Kavita?” I shouted at my wife in front of my mom

“Stop shouting at me, Arun. I only told mom all this because you told me how good Reddy is, and how you always want to go be like him,” Kavita lied back with confidence

“Have you seen how mom has become after Avantika ran and married some that Suresh guy? Do you want Ayushi to do the same? Do you want to see your mom sad all her life? What’s the problem if we have found a good match for Ayushi?”

“I am not telling you that Ayushi should get married right away but what’s the harm in meeting your ex-boss? After all, it is you, who has invited him to the party,” Kavita blabbered all this in a breath and blamed everything on me, and then looked at my mom.

I could feel that Kavita had planned this all along and I had no idea about it.

“Yes, Arun. Why did you invite your boss if you didn’t want him to meet us? You usually don’t invite anyone,” now my mom started questioning me

I had no answer to any of these questions. The more questions my mom asked, the angrier I got at my wife. I did not know how to react and what to do.

“Arun, beta we will talk about it later. It’s Ayushi’s day. Let’s not spoil our mood. She will be here soon. Today just let me and Kavita meet your ex-boss and then we will see how things go from there on,” My mom told me trying to make me understand.

I looked at Kavita, saw her smiling. My wife’s actions were making me really angry. I looked away.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

“That must be Ayushi.” My mom told me as I got up to open the door.

I got another shock for the evening as I saw Ayushi standing there with Avantika and her husband Suresh.

“I just couldn’t celebrate my birthday without my sister,” Ayushi said walking in.

I looked back at mom as Avantika came in and went straight to her and hugged her. Both mother and daughter got emotional as they were meeting after a very long time. It was like a little family reunion. I welcomed in Avantika’s husband Suresh.

He was still the same, A tall angry man, Suresh has temperament issues just like his father. Suresh’s father was a big thug in the city once upon a time. But now, he is trying to enter politics. Even Suresh is trying to follow his father there.

I didn’t know if it was a good idea for Ayushi to invite Suresh and Avantika. But right now, I was least bothered about all that. All I could think now was how Kavita was welcoming Reddy into our life.

I had to keep Suresh company as all the ladies were busy talking among themselves. Soon some of Ayushi’s friends came and the party had started. Everyone was enjoying the moment.

I could see Kavita staring at the door with hope. There was no sign of Reddy so far. I felt good that he wasn’t going to come. But my wife on the other hand was getting impatient. Kavita came to me and pulled me aside.

“You have texted him the address right?” My wife questioned me pulling me away from Suresh

I was angry at my wife but seeing her get impatient I felt good. Actually, I now prayed that Reddy doesn’t show up. Kavita then pulled my phone from my hand and saw the text.

“Why isn’t he here then?” Kavita looked at me and questioned.

“I don’t know, maybe he doesn’t want to come,” I said and smiled a bit at my wife

“Why will he not want to come?” Kavita asked me again getting really worried

I could see my sad wife. I had no idea Reddy had affected her life to this extent.

“There he is….” Kavita said as her smile returned.

“Go and welcome him and be nice to him. And introduce him to us when I come with mom,” Kavita said.

I stood there flushed as I saw Reddy standing at the door. My wife was giving me orders to be nice towards him. He had warned me that he would fuck my wife on my bed, and I am supposed to be nice to him. I walked towards Reddy to welcome him in.

I took Reddy to Suresh and introduced him as my ex-boss. I looked around and I couldn’t find Kavita anywhere. Just like me, even Reddy was scanning the house to find my wife.

After around 20 minutes, Kavita came out of our room. Both me and Reddy had our eyes and mouth wide open as we saw Kavita walk into the hall. She had changed her dress. Kavita was now wearing a pink silky saree. She had draped her saree just below her navel.

She wore a sleeveless matching blouse and left her hair open. The pallu of the saree could only cover one of her boobs, I have never seen my wife dress so seductively in a saree. I felt jealous as I saw my wife and Reddy eyeing each other. My wife’s thick lips looked, even more, inviting in that pink lipstick.

“Oh God,” I said as I saw my wife’s backless blouse.

Kavita pulled mom aside and started walking towards us. And now it was my turn to introduce Reddy to my mom and my wife.

“Mom, he is my ex-boss, Mr. Vijay Reddy. And she is my mom, Ragini,” I tried to introduce them but

“Arun, is that a way to address your ex-boss? You should be calling him ‘Sir’.” Kavita intervened and said

There was momentarily silence and I stared at my wife angrily.

“It’s ok, I am not his boss anymore. So no problem. And anyways we are not in an office. So he doesn’t need to be formal,” Reddy said placing his hand on my shoulder.

“I am Ragini, Arun’s mom,” my mom said.

“I am Vijay Reddy. Arun’s ex-boss,” Reddy lied and shook her hands.

“Wow, I must say. You don’t look like Arun’s mom at all,” Reddy flirted with my mom, still shaking her hand

My mom blushed and looked away.

“And you must be Arun’s wife?” Reddy asked my wife

“Yes Sir, I am Kavita,” My wife now started shaking his hand.

“Oh please don’t call me Sir. You can call me Reddy.”

“Arun always talks about you, and he says that he wants to be like you,” Kavita told him in front of everyone

“Arun will have to work a lot more if he wants to become like me. Don’t worry, I will teach him a thing or two” Reddy said and again patted my back. Both my mom and wife laughed at that.

“I am sure Arun will learn a lot from you tonight,” My wife said smilingly

“Arun and Kavita, take good care of Mr. Reddy while he is here, I have to get back to the party. Excuse me,” my mom told us.

“Don’t worry about me, Mrs. Ragini. I am sure they will give keep me occupied. You carry on with the party,” Reddy said. My mom smiled and walked away towards Avantika and Suresh.

“Arun walk with me and Reddy follow us,” my wife looked around and whispered.

I didn’t know what Kavita wanted. The next moment I saw my wife pulling my hand and dragging me through the crowd toward the kitchen. I turned back and saw Reddy following us.

There must be around 20-25 people in the hall, most of them were Ayushi’s friends.

“Stay here,” Kavita ordered me as we reached the kitchen door, and now she pulled Reddy in. Kavita hugged Reddy as soon as she was in the kitchen while I stood at the door guarding them.

“Fuck… how daring has my wife become,” I thought as I was shocked to see this.

“Kavita, what are you doing? Someone might see us,” I said, getting angry and afraid

“Just a minute Arun. Just a minute,” My wife said and placed both her hands on Reddy’s face and tried to pull him down.

Ok.. Now my wife was kissing Reddy while I guarded the door. Reddy had both his hands on my wife’s naked waist as they kissed fully. I was more afraid than those two in the action. I looked in the hall, the kitchen’s door faced towards the hall. No one could see my wife and Reddy but still.

“Oh, I have missed you….” Kavita said breaking the kiss for a moment and again darting her tongue in Reddy’s mouth. They kissed and sucked passionately.

Reddy pushed my wife to a corner and held her by her neck and he started pushing her down. “No way, Kavita stop it now. Have you lost it?” I pleaded with them to stop as my wife went on her knees.

“But, Reddy needs me now Arun. Can’t you see it?” My wife said very normally and pulled his pants zip down. “See Arun? I have to take care of this first.” Kavita said pulling Reddy’s hard dick out

“You just watch the door, baby. I will take care of Reddy,” Kavita said and licked the tip of his monster.

Even I couldn’t say anything now as I saw Reddy’s dick sliding in my wife’s mouth.

“Ah, Kavita,” Reddy moaned as my wife rolled her tongue from tip to shaft. My wife looked up at him while she sucked his dick. I stood at the door like a pimp seeing my wife suck him.

Arun then looked around and pulled a Vodka bottle from the kitchen counter.

“Oh no, Reddy. Kavita doesn’t drink,” I wanted to warn Reddy as I saw him opening the vodka bottle but my voice came out very softly

Reddy gave me a smirk and he himself drank the vodka from the bottle. I was a bit relieved when I saw that he wasn’t offering it to my wife. But the very next moment. Reddy pulled up Kavita by her hair and kissed her.

The scene in front of me made me even harder. I saw Reddy transferring the vodka into my wife’s mouth. And to my surprise, Kavita gulped the drink and she continued kissing him. I say surprise because Kavita’s action doesn’t shock me anymore.

Reddy again left my wife. Kavita caught her neck and coughed for a second but then she quickly got back to her position. Reddy’s dick was glistening with my wife’s saliva as she again took it back in her mouth.

Kavita held Reddy’s dick with both her hands and still there was enough for her to suck. She sucked his dickhead and Reddy moaned in pleasure.

“Arun, come fast… Ayushi is about to cut the cake,” My mom, Ragini called out from the hall.

Kavita froze with Reddy’s dick in her mouth. But Reddy held my wife’s head and started fucking her mouth.

“Where’s Kavita and your boss, Mr. Reddy?” She asked.

Kavita’s eyes widened as my mom inquired about her. But Reddy didn’t leave her. I freaked out as my mom walked towards us.

“I don’t know about Kavita. Mr. Reddy is with me,” I said pulling the vodka for Reddy’s hand and showing my mom that we are drinking in here.

“Come out fast.” My mom said and turned back. I sighed a relief as mom walked back

I saw Reddy mercilessly fucking my wife’s mouth. Reddy then quickly pulled his dick out and started masturbating. Kavita held grabbed a tissue and placed it below her chin and opened her mouth wide.

I saw veins popping out of Reddy’s dick as he shot cum directly in my wife’s mouth. Reddy came in a huge load. Kavita’s mouth was filled with his cum. My wife then placed the tissue on the tip of his dick and collected Reddy’s remaining cum there.

Both Kavita’s mouth and the tissue were filled with Reddy’s cum. Kavita quickly wiped the cum off her chin and licked it. Reddy put his dick back in his pant.

Reddy took a deep breath and walked out with me while Kavita stood in the kitchen adjusting her pink saree. Everyone had surrounded a table in the hall as Ayushi was about to cut the cake.

A few minutes later, Kavita came and stood with my mom. I could see that she had washed her face. No one could even guess that my wife was blowing Reddy’s dick in the kitchen just a few moments ago.

Ayushi cut the cake and everyone got into talking. An hour passed and I couldn’t find Reddy anywhere. I quickly searched for my wife and was relieved to see Kavita standing with my mom.

“Where the hell is Reddy then?” I thought and walked towards Kavita.

“Have you guys seen Mr. Reddy?” I asked my wife and even caught my mom’s attention.

“Oh, didn’t he tell you? He had to leave early because some urgent work came up.” Kavita told me.

“We didn’t even get a chance to talk properly to him.” My mom said

I was very relieved and happy as I came to know that Reddy had left. Kavita saw a relieved smile on my face but she smiled back at me.

“Mom, Mr. Reddy is going back to Chennai tomorrow. The next time he is in town, you can meet him then,” I told my mom.

I thought finally I can enjoy this party. It was getting a bit late and some of Ayushi’s friends started going by now.

“Where’s Suresh?” I asked my mom

“Even he has gone back, he will come back tomorrow to pick up Avantika. Avantika will stay with us tonight,” My mom said.

“It’s really good that you are talking to Avantika again mom. We should give her another chance,” I said as I felt happy

My mom just smiled.

In about another hour, everyone had left the party. My wife Kavita, my sisters Avantika and Ayushi, my mom Ragini and I were left in the hall.

“Good night mom. I will sleep now. Really tired,” Kavita said pulling me towards our room.

I was surprised and happy that Kavita wanted some action tonight as she smiled at me and walked with me towards our room.

Whatever happened, happened. Now that Reddy was gone and probably never coming back in our life again. I wanted to start all over again with Kavita as this all had happened because of my stupid fantasy.

I placed my hand on Kavita’s waist and pulled her close as I walked with my loving wife. And, I told you earlier that I don’t get shocked anymore by my wife.

Reddy was lying on my bed.

“I sneaked him in when everyone was busy at the party,” Kavita said as she pushed me in and closed the door behind me.

Manali Bose

My Wife – Part 8 (The Game Stripper)

Whatever happened, happened. (I wasn’t expecting the game stripper poker.) Now that Reddy was gone and probably never coming back in our life again. I wanted to start all over again with Kavita as this all had happened because of my stupid fantasy.

I placed my hand on Kavita’s waist and pulled her close as I walked with my loving wife.

And as I told you earlier, I don’t get shocked anymore, but my wife somehow manages to shock me. Reddy was lying on my bed.

“I sneaked him in when everyone was busy at the party,” Kavita said as she pushed me in and closed the door behind me.

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw Reddy on my bed. All of a sudden, I felt everything getting away from my hands. The other night I took Kavita to the hotel. It was all good when things were happening according to me.

But now, all of a sudden, Kavita was taking control. I could feel that she was falling for Reddy. I had to do something, I thought.

“Kavita, this is not right,” I yelled at her and caught her hand

“What? Is this not what you wanted?” Kavita said as she tried to free her hand

“Yeah, but not like this. I did not want you to go behind my back. This all should stop right now,” I said in anger and twisted her wrist

“Ah Arun, You are hurting me. Stop!” Kavita yelped in pain

“No, Kavita. You are taking things too far. This has to stop,” I said

“Arun, everyone is in the hall. Please leave my hand,” Kavita pleaded

“What are you going to do? Tell everyone that I made you sleep with Reddy? Huh? Tell me, Kavita? Is that what you want? Let’s go and tell everyone,” I said, staring back into my wife’s eyes

I knew that if I had to get the upper hand, then I had to make Kavita obey me before anyone else. I could sense a bit of fear in Kavita.

“I didn’t mean that, Arun,” Kavita murmured

“Arun, my boy. We can discuss this maturely,” Reddy reached out to me, and I felt a hand on my shoulder

“Reddy, You stay out of this. This is between my wife and me,” I yelled at him too, trying to maintain my anger

“Arun, listen to me for a minute,” Reddy said and pushed me away from my wife

“This is my last night in town. I will be gone tomorrow morning. Do you want to throw away everything you have? Your wife, your family? What will the society say if they come to know about all this?” Reddy was now yelling at me, but he was making a point.

“Do you want your wife to not sleep with me? Is that what you want?” Reddy asked me

I stayed quiet as I looked at Reddy and then at Kavita.

“Tell me, Arun? Is that what you want?” Reddy asked again

I simply nodded in yes.

“Really? You don’t want me to fuck Kavita on your bed?” Reddy asked again

I wanted to see my wife get fucked. But I had to hold my ground and make sure that Kavita doesn’t go out of hand or she doesn’t take me for granted.

“Yes. I don’t want anything to happen tonight,” I said with a heavy heart

Reddy was a bit surprised, but my wife was looked shocked.

“Ok, I won’t fuck your wife. What do we do now? I cannot go out. Your whole family is there,” Reddy told me

He was right. What do I do now? The plan was to throw Reddy out of the apartment, but my mom and sisters were in the hall.

“I have an idea,” Reddy said

Both me and Kavita looked at him. I felt a bit suspicious. I felt Reddy was up to something.

“Arun, Do you have whiskey and a deck of cards in the house?” Reddy asked me

I didn’t answer. Neither did Kavita.

“Listen, Arun. This is our last night together. I have already told you that I won’t fuck your wife. So let’s enjoy and end all this at a happy place,” Reddy told me

“So Arun, go and get a bottle of whiskey and a deck of cards,” Reddy said again

I looked at Kavita. She was still standing at the door.

“Kavita, go and get cards and a bottle of whiskey,” I told her after thinking for a moment

“Me?” Kavita asked

“Yes, you, Kavita. There’s no way I am leaving you alone with him,” I said and walked towards the bed

Kavita went out, and I signaled Reddy to come and sit on the bed. Just like in the hotel, Reddy made me sit near his legs while my wife was in his arms. Today I signaled him to sit on the other end of the bed.

Reddy didn’t resist or say anything. He came and sat in front of me. Soon Kavita came with a deck of cards, whiskey, and glasses.

“Why did you bring only two glasses?” Reddy asked my wife

“I don’t drink,” Kavita replied calmly and came to sit near me.

I was happy that Kavita was finally getting to know her place.

“So, what are we playing?” I asked Reddy as he shuffled the cards

“Since this is our last night together, and I have already told you that I won’t fuck Kavita. So let’s play strip poker. And whoever loses will have to take out a piece of cloth and gulp a glass of whiskey,” Reddy said

“What no? Is this another way of yours to get my wife in bed? And anyways, Kavita doesn’t drink,” I yelled back

Although the idea was good, I had to act tough.

“Relax, my boy, Kavita will not drink. Only us, the men, will be drinking. If Kavita loses, then she will just have to strip. And we all have already seen each other naked,” Reddy said very calmly

I mean, I wanted to play, but I didn’t know where this all would lead to.

“If you don’t want, then we won’t play. It’s up to you,” Reddy said again

I looked at Kavita. I raised my eyebrows to ask her opinion, but Kavita just looked away.

“Ok. But no touching. And Kavita will not drink,” I said, taking a deep breath

“As you say. Kavita, make two drinks, please,” Reddy said.

I looked at everyone and figured how many clothes everyone was wearing. I was dressed in a shirt, pants, vest, and underwear. Reddy, too was wearing the same clothes like mine. I saw his underwear and vest when my wife was blowing his dick earlier in the kitchen.

And Kavita was in a silky pink saree with a sleeveless blouse. She had five items of clothing, including a bra, petticoat, and panty.

Reddy distributed the cards, and we all got to play. I lost the first round. Both Reddy and Kavita smiled at me sheepishly. I gulped a peg and shook my head as I was drinking after a long time. Then I removed my shirt.

Reddy lost the next round. He, too, gulped the drink in a go and removed his shirt. We played again as Kavita filled our glasses, and I lost the third round.

“Hard luck, boy,” Reddy said as I took the glass and drank a second peg.

I had to close my eyes and breath for a few seconds as the second peg hit me hard. Then I took out my vest.

“Your wife is really good at this game,” Reddy said as he started shuffling the cards for 4th round.

“Or just lucky,” Kavita said and winked at Reddy.

I looked at my wife and then at Reddy. This was the first time my wife spoke with confidence after I had yelled at her earlier.

We got down to play the 5th round, and as luck would have it, I lost again. I got pissed off. This time Reddy made a peg for me and handed me the drink. But I couldn’t drink all in a go.

“You have to finish it, my boy. The rule is for everyone,” Reddy said.

I closed my eyes and drank till the last drop. I had to take out my pants now, but I just couldn’t stand up. So I just pulled my pants off and sat there in my underwear. My head was spinning as I felt this peg hit me the most.

The 6th round was played, and finally, my wife lost. Both me and Reddy smiled and went, “ Yaay,” as Kavita got up and stood on the bed. My wife first dropped the pallu of her pink saree, and the pallu fell near Reddy’s hand.

Reddy quickly started pulling the pallu as my wife seductively went round and round. I froze and got an instant hard-on as I saw that Kavita wasn’t wearing any petticoat! My wife stood there only in a red thong and blouse.

“Oh fuck,” I murmured as Kavita turned around to expose her butt. Kavita’s asscheeks were visible. The thong only covered the area in between. Both I and Reddy stared at my wife’s sexy legs.

I have never seen my wife’s ass look so sexy. Reddy kept my wife’s saree in his lap as Kavita slowly sat down.

The 7th round was played, and Reddy lost this time. He gulped his second drink and quickly took his vest. He seemed to be enjoying it the most. Next was the 8th round, and Kavita lost again.

Now my wife had to get rid of her sleeveless bra. Kavita moved her hair to one side of her shoulders and moved towards Reddy.

“Can you please unhook it?” Kavita asked him seductively as she looked into my eyes.

Damn, I felt really jealous as Reddy had practically undressed my wife in front of me again. First by pulling her saree and now this. As my wife’s pink blouse came off, I saw her red strapless bra, which matched her thong. The bra only covered the region of her nipple and lower boobs.

“Oh god,” I looked at my wife like a hungry dog as she crawled back to her place. I just wanted to grab my wife and fuck her right here. I didn’t care if Reddy joined us. I just wanted to fuck my wife right now and right here.

9th round: I lost, and Reddy gave me a large peg.

“This is your last item and peg. Enjoy,” Reddy said, handing me the glass.

I was in no position to drink another peg, but as Reddy said, it was last. I drank it in a go. I felt a burning sensation in my throat, and that’s when I realized that the peg was neat.

“Time to take off the last cloth, Arun,” Kavita said, teasing me.

“Why don’t you help him, Kavita. I don’t think he can do it on his own,” Reddy encouraged my wife to take off my underwear.

Kavita came to me and laid my head back on the bed. I lied on my back, and slowly Kavita pulled down my underwear.

“Oh god, Arun. You are soo hard,” Kavita said as she grabbed my dick

I couldn’t control it anymore seeing my wife in her sexy red thong and bra. I pulled Kavita on top of me and kissed her hard. Kavita instead pulled back and looked at Reddy.

“Make him cum fast,” I heard Reddy’s voice

Kavita turned towards me and got on top of me, placing her crotch right on my hard dick. But she was still wearing her thong. She then started kissing me again. I placed both my hands on her back and unhooked her bra, and threw it away. I held my wife tightly as we sucked each other’s tongues.

Kavita started moving her hips and dry humping my dick. She did this for a while, which made me even harder. Kavita then stopped kissing me and sat beside me. She held my dick with one hand and massaged my balls with another.

I had no idea when I came, but I felt relaxed. I don’t know what it was, whiskey or my wife, but I dozed off as soon as I came.

“Get up… get up… Oiiii….” Someone was kicking my legs.

I knew someone was at my legs trying to wake me up, but I was in no position to get up.

“Get up. I told you I would fuck your wife on your bed.”

I opened my eyes as soon as I heard this and looked at Reddy standing near my legs naked. I was lying on the floor. The last I remember, I was on my bed. I held my head and slowly tried to get up.

My whole world turned upside down as I saw Kavita lying naked on the bed with marks all over her body and cum dripping out of her pussy.

“Wha… what have you done?” I asked Reddy in disbelief

“My last fuck to your wife and probably the best one,” Reddy said and went near my wife and grabbed her boobs.

“Oh, no. He has fucked my wife like a slut, and now he was treating her like one,” I said as I saw Reddy moving his fingers on her boobs

“Have to go,” Reddy told my wife.

Kavita looked at him and tried to get up.

“I will take you to your cab,” Kavita said and got up to wear something. As Kavita turned around, I saw fingerprints on her ass, and it had turned red.

“How long was I asleep?” I asked Reddy

“I don’t know. 2 hours maybe, maybe more,” Reddy replied

I was still very high. My head was still spinning, but my sleep was gone. I looked at the time. It was 3:40 AM.

My wife just wore a nighty and nothing else. I quickly grabbed my pant and wore a t-shirt. Kavita went into the hall to make sure no one was there. I couldn’t believe that I was helping the man sneak away who just fucked my wife while I was asleep.

We reached near the cab, and Kavita grabbed Reddy for one last time. They both kissed hard and wet. Even the cab driver got a good view. They finally separated after a few minutes, and Reddy got into the cab.

We were coming back to our apartment. We saw Suresh, Avantika’s husband, and my younger sister Ayushi coming down from the terrace. We were all shocked to see each other there.

“Where were you guys? Ayushi asked us

“Umm.. we were just taking a stroll in the park. Couldn’t sleep,” Kavita said, adjusting her nighty

I saw Suresh staring at my wife as she adjusted her nighty, maybe because she wasn’t wearing anything inside.

“Where were you guys?” I asked them.

“Oh, even we couldn’t sleep. So jiju was just giving me company on the terrace,” Ayushi said and walked in

Suresh, too didn’t say anything and just walked in. Both me and Kavita looked at each other. I felt a bit suspicious.

Anyways we came back to our room.

“Reddy is finally gone,” I said

“Hmmm, he is,” Kavita said and smiled at me

“Are you going to tell me what happened?” I asked

“No, Arun. This will stay with me. Hope you understand.” Kavita said and walked into the washroom.

Manali Bose

My Wife – Part 9 (Fucked By Her Lover)

We came back to our room.

“Hmm, he is,” Kavita said and smiled at me.

“No, Arun. This will stay with me. I hope you understand,” Kavita said and walked into the washroom, but she left the door open.

Although I felt dizzy and sleepy, I had the excitement to know what happened between Reddy and my wife tonight. I couldn’t get any sleep until I find that out.

I slowly walked into the washroom and saw my wife standing naked under the shower. She had removed the nighty. My eyes first went to her red ass where Reddy had left his fingerprints.

Kavita looked back at me, standing at the door. She gave me a seductive smile and pulled her hair to the other side of her shoulder. I saw Reddy’s teeth marks on my wife’s naked neck.

“Was it an invitation?” I thought as I quickly removed my pant and t-shirt and stood behind her. “Oh god, how well Reddy has used my wife,” I thought as I looked at the marks closely.

I placed my hand on Kavita’s shoulder and slowly moved them down along her arms. Kavita rested her head back on my chest to relax. “What did he do to you, baby?” I asked her as I gently kissed her neck

“Ahh,” Kavita moaned. “Why do you want to know?” Kavita questioned me

I had no answer to this question.

“Tell me, Arun. Why do you want to know?” Kavita asked again as she turned towards me. I saw nail marks dug deep in her boobs. Her nipple was still pointing out as if she wanted more.

Even seeing the marks all over her body made me hard. “That bastard has used every part of my wife,” I thought. I gently placed my hand on her boobs and felt her hard nipple.

We were both completely wet under the running shower. Kavita felt relaxed as she hugged me and stayed with me. I felt as if she needed that peace after the long and hard fuck with Reddy.

I felt glad that my wife found peace in my arms, but Reddy still satisfied her.

“Arun,” Kavita called my name as we stood under the shower naked, hugging each other.

“Yes, baby,.”

“I will tell you everything, but I will want something in return,” Kavita said.

“What do you want in return?” I quickly asked her

“I will let you know when the time comes,” She said

I held her face and looked deep into her eyes. “Tell me now that what do you want in return,” I asked her.

Kavita moved her hands down and held my semi-erect dick. “Don’t you wanna know how Reddy fucked me tonight, Arun?” She said as she gently squeezed my dick

“Oh…” I moaned and pushed Kavita against the wall. “Yes, I want to know,” I said and tried to kiss her, but she turned away

“You will not touch me until I tell you the complete story,” Kavita said. She walked out of the washroom towards the bedroom. I walked behind her and tried to pull her towards me again.

Kavita nodded in a no and pointed towards a chair in the room. I looked at her, confused. She then pulled my hands and made me sit on the chair. Kavita went to the closet and brought a couple of t-shirts. She then held both my hands together and tied them with the t-shirt to the chair.

“What are you doing?” I asked her and tried to get up, but she pushed me back.

“Shh, honey. It’s my turn to talk now,” Kavita whispered in my ear. She gave a soft kiss on my lips and walked back to the bed. Kavita then went near the bed and started searching for something. I had no idea that what was going on in her head.

Finally, she found a blindfold that was on the floor behind the bed.

“How did this get here?” I asked

Kavita looked at me and smiled. Then she rolled the blindfold around her neck and sat naked on the bed, stretching her legs to give me a view of her recently fucked pussy.

We were both naked in our bedroom. I was tied to the chair while my wife was on the bed, ready to spill the beans.

Kavita’s narration:

Arun suddenly pulled me on top of him and tried to kiss me. But I don’t know why I stopped him and looked behind at Reddy, who was standing right behind us only in his pant. I felt as if I needed his permission to kiss my husband.

“Make him cum… fast,” these were Reddy’s exact words.

The next moment I was on top of my husband, rubbing my crotch against his hard cock. The only thought in my mind right now was to make Arun cum as soon as I can. I moved down and kissed Arun, and he quickly unhooked my bra and threw it away.

I felt Reddy’s hand swiftly brush against my ass. I looked back at him and saw that desire in his eyes, a desire that my husband lacked. Arun’s dick was already very hard. I could’ve taken it in my pussy. But I wanted to save my pussy for my lover.

I then got down from Arun’s hips and sat beside him. Before Arun could react, I held his cock with one hand and massaged his balls with the other. I rubbed my thumb on the tip of his wet cockhead. It oozed precum, and I knew Arun wouldn’t be able to hold any longer.

I moved my hands swiftly and with enough pace. Arun’s hand was on my boob, pressing them hard. I continue the magic of my hand, and within seconds Arun erupted like a volcano.

He cum hard on the bed. As soon as he cum, his hands slipped down from my boobs, and he closed his eyes, murmuring something. “Arun? Arun?” I shook him, but there was no response from his side.

I looked at Reddy and shyly looked away as I saw him staring back at my naked body. There was a smirk on his face. I knew he was going to take me now. I wanted him to take me too. The longer Reddy stared at my naked body, the hornier I got.

Finally, he came towards me. I was sitting on the bed while he was standing. I placed both my hands on his muscular hairy chest and slowly moved my fingers down, feeling his rough manly body.

My hand stopped at his pant. I unbuttoned it slowly to take out his unbelievably big cock. But Reddy stopped me midway and pulled something out of his pocket. It was a red blindfold. I looked up at him surprisingly.

Reddy then caught my hair and pulled my head back.

“Aahhh…” I yelled by the touch of his roughness

“I want to hear many more of these,” he said and tied the blindfold around my eyes.

The cloth was very soft and silky, but I couldn’t see anything now. Reddy’s hand slowly moved down from my eyes to my lips. He pressed his thumb against my lower lip, and I sucked it as soon as I got a chance. I rolled my tongue around his thumb, and his fingers brushed against my soft cheeks.

Reddy went further down and grabbed my neck. He pushed me back, and I fell on the bed. I waited for a few seconds for Reddy to come on top of me, but he didn’t. In a few moments, he came and held both my hands and pulled them above my head.

Reddy tied both my hands on the headboard of the bed.

“Ohh fuck,” I whispered as I tried to imagine the sight that Reddy was having.

I was lying naked on the bed except for my thong. I was blindfolded, and my hands were tied above my head. What excited me more was that my dumb husband was sleeping just beside me. He had no idea what was going to happen.

I held my legs together as I tried to imagine Reddy’s next move, and unknowingly I started moving my body slowly. I felt Reddy’s hands on my legs. He held both my ankles and spread my legs apart. The next moment I felt him pushing my legs back on my shoulders.

He then placed both his hands on my waist, and his fingers slowly entered my thong. I voluntarily raised my hips, and Reddy slowly pulled it down along my legs. Reddy again pushed my legs back on my shoulders and started kissing my thighs slowly.

I moaned as I felt his lips on my inner thighs. Slowly his kissing turned into licking. I whimpered on the bed like a fish that has just come out of the water as Reddy licked my inner thighs. He licked the parts very close to my pussy but didn’t touch my pussy.

I was helpless as I tried to move my body. I just wanted to hold his head and ram it on my pussy, but I had no option. Reddy was teasing me as no one has ever teased me before.

All I could do was moan in pleasure and bite my lips. Reddy’s licking turned into biting as I felt his teeth digging on my thighs. He was biting me so hard, but I didn’t want him to stop.

He went on biting me till he felt satisfied, and my body kept trembling. He then stopped and came on top of me. I felt his hard cock against my thighs as he laid his rough body on mine.

“Oh, Reddy. Please open my hands,” I said as I wanted to hold his big hard cock. But Reddy wasn’t in the mood to listen to me. He pressed his cock hard against my pussy and rubbed his muscular body against mine.

I just wanted to hold Reddy, if not his cock. I just wanted to get my hands freed. My hard nipples poked against his hairy chest as Reddy kept thumping his body on mine.

“Reddy….” I moaned again

Reddy now placed his hands above my head and held both my hands in his. He then licked my armpits. I can’t even explain how I felt when his tongue brushed against my armpits.

He kept moving his cock against my pussy as he licked both my armpits. I had already started sweating. “Fuck me, Reddy,” I requested him as I couldn’t control him anymore. But Reddy was in no mood to listen to me.

Next, Reddy again went in between my lips and pushed my legs back up to my shoulders. “Surely he will fuck me now,” I thought. I spread my legs as far as I could.

Reddy rubbed his cock along the lines of my pussy lips. “Fuck me, Reddy, please,” I moaned and realized that my voice had become husky. Reddy pushed his cockhead in.

I moaned in pleasure. My pussy gulped his cockhead in as it was already very wet. But the very next moment, Reddy pulled his cock out. He pulled my pussy lips apart with two fingers and rammed a third finger in. I whimpered as his finger penetrated my wet pussy.

Reddy rolled his finger around in my pussy but pulled it out soon. Again his finger was replaced by his cock. But he wouldn’t push further than his cockhead.

He slowly moved his hips and kept fucking me slowly, only with his cockhead. I felt good to have his big fat bulbous cockhead in me, but I wanted more.

“Fuck me, Reddy, just fuck me now….” I cried out in frustration

But he knew what he was doing, and he still didn’t listen to me. Instead, he now held both my boobs with his hands and started mauling them hardly. Reddy bent down and took my nipples in his mouth. He sucked one while he pinched the other.

All this while his cockhead was still in my wet pussy. He rolled his tongue around my areola and bit my boobs. I tried my best to take his cock deep in my pussy, but it was all in Reddy’s control now. Just when I felt he wasn’t going to fuck me anytime soon, Reddy rammed his cock deep in my pussy in one go.

“Ahh,” I screamed at the loudest of my voice as he buried his cock deep. Although my pussy was very wet, I still felt his cock tearing my body. I shivered and trembled under him as he started fucking me. His lips moved to my neck from my boobs.

I experienced pain with pleasure. I cannot explain what I felt when he pulled his cock out and rammed in again while biting my neck. Reddy moved his hands up, untied my hands, and pulled me onto his laps with his cock still in my pussy.

I hugged Reddy as hard as I could. I had waited so long to touch him. I was now sitting on his lap and jumping on his cock. I wrapped my hands around his back and pushed my head back, giving him full access to my boobs and neck.

He then carried me into his arms and stood up. He pushed my back against the wall and held me by my ass. I again started jumping on his dick. His dick felt like a hot iron rod in me which went deep in my pussy every time I jumped on it.

He dug his fingers on my ass and spanked me with every stroke. The room was filled with the sound of his cock hitting my pussy. And my hard moans. And his hard spanking on my ass

Reddy then brought his hand up and pulled up my blindfold, and threw it away. I gasped my breath as I saw him drenched in sweat and our sweaty bodies rubbing against each other.

I looked towards the bed and saw my husband Arun snoring like a cow. I then looked in the mirror and saw an image of us him fucking my pussy. It reminded me of ‘The beauty with the beast.’

I looked deep into Reddy’s eyes and felt that fire and lust for me. I held his head and kissed him all over his face and then his lips. God knows for long he had been fucking me while standing, but there was no sign of slowing down.

I moved my arms on his muscular shoulders as he carried me back to bed. Reddy then saw Arun had rolled over in the middle of the bed. Reddy pushed Arun aside, and he rolled to the other side and fell.

Reddy didn’t care if my husband got hurt or not, and frankly speaking, neither did I. Reddy then pushed me on the edge of the bed and again started fucking me. This time with much harder strokes.

He placed both my legs on his shoulders as he fucked me harder. He rubbed my clitoris with his fingers. I had already cum multiple times, but now we both were gearing up for a huge orgasm.

We both were looking at each other. I had grabbed both my boobs and was mauling them with my own hands. The way he rubbed my clitoris and held my legs with his other hand, I knew he was going to cum inside me.

I wasn’t going to stop him. I wanted to feel his hot cum get buried in my pussy. It all happened in slow-motion and in front of my own eyes. He let go of my legs as he came spurting in my pussy.

I tightened the muscles of my pussy around his cock and squeezed all the cum I could. Reddy came and came. I saw his body get stiff and veins pop on his head. Reddy fell on top of me and then rolled over with me in his arms.

I relaxed on his chest as I felt cum dripping out of my pussy. I felt satisfied and happy. I turned over to look at Arun. He was still sleeping. I felt pity for my husband.

As we both caught our breath, Reddy held me and turned me again slowly. I lay on my back, and he slowly pulled out his cock. “Glob,” I looked down as he pulled out his cock and saw cum flowing down my thighs and onto the bed.

I could sense proudness in Reddy’s eyes as he saw me lying naked on the bed with cum dripping down my pussy. He went to the washroom and came back. And that’s when he started to wake up Arun by kicking him.

Back to my narration:

Kavita seductively walked towards me and untied my hands as she finished telling me what had happened. She held my hard cock and said, “Don’t forget that I can ask you for something,” Kavita said and kissed my lips.

I kissed her back, but she pulled away. “I am tired, Arun. Let me sleep now,” Kavita said and squeezed my dick before walking back. I sat still on the chair with my hard cock. I thought about talking to her when she wakes up.

I then wore my clothes and went to the kitchen to drink water. As I was in the kitchen, I heard the sound of the door opening. I saw Suresh coming out of Ayushi’s room and walking steadily to his room.

“What’s going on? First, I saw Ayushi and Suresh coming down from the terrace, and now he was in Ayushi’s room. I couldn’t understand what was happening.

Batman

Its not who i am underneath
Staff member

My Wife – Part 9 (Fucked By Her Lover)

We came back to our room.

“Hmm, he is,” Kavita said and smiled at me.

“No, Arun. This will stay with me. I hope you understand,” Kavita said and walked into the washroom, but she left the door open.

Although I felt dizzy and sleepy, I had the excitement to know what happened between Reddy and my wife tonight. I couldn’t get any sleep until I find that out.

I slowly walked into the washroom and saw my wife standing naked under the shower. She had removed the nighty. My eyes first went to her red ass where Reddy had left his fingerprints.

Kavita looked back at me, standing at the door. She gave me a seductive smile and pulled her hair to the other side of her shoulder. I saw Reddy’s teeth marks on my wife’s naked neck.

“Was it an invitation?” I thought as I quickly removed my pant and t-shirt and stood behind her. “Oh god, how well Reddy has used my wife,” I thought as I looked at the marks closely.

I placed my hand on Kavita’s shoulder and slowly moved them down along her arms. Kavita rested her head back on my chest to relax. “What did he do to you, baby?” I asked her as I gently kissed her neck

“Ahh,” Kavita moaned. “Why do you want to know?” Kavita questioned me

I had no answer to this question.

“Tell me, Arun. Why do you want to know?” Kavita asked again as she turned towards me. I saw nail marks dug deep in her boobs. Her nipple was still pointing out as if she wanted more.

Even seeing the marks all over her body made me hard. “That bastard has used every part of my wife,” I thought. I gently placed my hand on her boobs and felt her hard nipple.

We were both completely wet under the running shower. Kavita felt relaxed as she hugged me and stayed with me. I felt as if she needed that peace after the long and hard fuck with Reddy.

I felt glad that my wife found peace in my arms, but Reddy still satisfied her.

“Arun,” Kavita called my name as we stood under the shower naked, hugging each other.

“Yes, baby,.”

“I will tell you everything, but I will want something in return,” Kavita said.

“What do you want in return?” I quickly asked her

“I will let you know when the time comes,” She said

I held her face and looked deep into her eyes. “Tell me now that what do you want in return,” I asked her.

Kavita moved her hands down and held my semi-erect dick. “Don’t you wanna know how Reddy fucked me tonight, Arun?” She said as she gently squeezed my dick

“Oh…” I moaned and pushed Kavita against the wall. “Yes, I want to know,” I said and tried to kiss her, but she turned away

“You will not touch me until I tell you the complete story,” Kavita said. She walked out of the washroom towards the bedroom. I walked behind her and tried to pull her towards me again.

Kavita nodded in a no and pointed towards a chair in the room. I looked at her, confused. She then pulled my hands and made me sit on the chair. Kavita went to the closet and brought a couple of t-shirts. She then held both my hands together and tied them with the t-shirt to the chair.

“What are you doing?” I asked her and tried to get up, but she pushed me back.

“Shh, honey. It’s my turn to talk now,” Kavita whispered in my ear. She gave a soft kiss on my lips and walked back to the bed. Kavita then went near the bed and started searching for something. I had no idea that what was going on in her head.

Finally, she found a blindfold that was on the floor behind the bed.

“How did this get here?” I asked

Kavita looked at me and smiled. Then she rolled the blindfold around her neck and sat naked on the bed, stretching her legs to give me a view of her recently fucked pussy.

We were both naked in our bedroom. I was tied to the chair while my wife was on the bed, ready to spill the beans.

Kavita’s narration:

Arun suddenly pulled me on top of him and tried to kiss me. But I don’t know why I stopped him and looked behind at Reddy, who was standing right behind us only in his pant. I felt as if I needed his permission to kiss my husband.

“Make him cum… fast,” these were Reddy’s exact words.

The next moment I was on top of my husband, rubbing my crotch against his hard cock. The only thought in my mind right now was to make Arun cum as soon as I can. I moved down and kissed Arun, and he quickly unhooked my bra and threw it away.

I felt Reddy’s hand swiftly brush against my ass. I looked back at him and saw that desire in his eyes, a desire that my husband lacked. Arun’s dick was already very hard. I could’ve taken it in my pussy. But I wanted to save my pussy for my lover.

I then got down from Arun’s hips and sat beside him. Before Arun could react, I held his cock with one hand and massaged his balls with the other. I rubbed my thumb on the tip of his wet cockhead. It oozed precum, and I knew Arun wouldn’t be able to hold any longer.

I moved my hands swiftly and with enough pace. Arun’s hand was on my boob, pressing them hard. I continue the magic of my hand, and within seconds Arun erupted like a volcano.

He cum hard on the bed. As soon as he cum, his hands slipped down from my boobs, and he closed his eyes, murmuring something. “Arun? Arun?” I shook him, but there was no response from his side.

I looked at Reddy and shyly looked away as I saw him staring back at my naked body. There was a smirk on his face. I knew he was going to take me now. I wanted him to take me too. The longer Reddy stared at my naked body, the hornier I got.

Finally, he came towards me. I was sitting on the bed while he was standing. I placed both my hands on his muscular hairy chest and slowly moved my fingers down, feeling his rough manly body.

My hand stopped at his pant. I unbuttoned it slowly to take out his unbelievably big cock. But Reddy stopped me midway and pulled something out of his pocket. It was a red blindfold. I looked up at him surprisingly.

Reddy then caught my hair and pulled my head back.

“Aahhh…” I yelled by the touch of his roughness

“I want to hear many more of these,” he said and tied the blindfold around my eyes.

The cloth was very soft and silky, but I couldn’t see anything now. Reddy’s hand slowly moved down from my eyes to my lips. He pressed his thumb against my lower lip, and I sucked it as soon as I got a chance. I rolled my tongue around his thumb, and his fingers brushed against my soft cheeks.

Reddy went further down and grabbed my neck. He pushed me back, and I fell on the bed. I waited for a few seconds for Reddy to come on top of me, but he didn’t. In a few moments, he came and held both my hands and pulled them above my head.

Reddy tied both my hands on the headboard of the bed.

“Ohh fuck,” I whispered as I tried to imagine the sight that Reddy was having.

I was lying naked on the bed except for my thong. I was blindfolded, and my hands were tied above my head. What excited me more was that my dumb husband was sleeping just beside me. He had no idea what was going to happen.

I held my legs together as I tried to imagine Reddy’s next move, and unknowingly I started moving my body slowly. I felt Reddy’s hands on my legs. He held both my ankles and spread my legs apart. The next moment I felt him pushing my legs back on my shoulders.

He then placed both his hands on my waist, and his fingers slowly entered my thong. I voluntarily raised my hips, and Reddy slowly pulled it down along my legs. Reddy again pushed my legs back on my shoulders and started kissing my thighs slowly.

I moaned as I felt his lips on my inner thighs. Slowly his kissing turned into licking. I whimpered on the bed like a fish that has just come out of the water as Reddy licked my inner thighs. He licked the parts very close to my pussy but didn’t touch my pussy.

I was helpless as I tried to move my body. I just wanted to hold his head and ram it on my pussy, but I had no option. Reddy was teasing me as no one has ever teased me before.

All I could do was moan in pleasure and bite my lips. Reddy’s licking turned into biting as I felt his teeth digging on my thighs. He was biting me so hard, but I didn’t want him to stop.

He went on biting me till he felt satisfied, and my body kept trembling. He then stopped and came on top of me. I felt his hard cock against my thighs as he laid his rough body on mine.

“Oh, Reddy. Please open my hands,” I said as I wanted to hold his big hard cock. But Reddy wasn’t in the mood to listen to me. He pressed his cock hard against my pussy and rubbed his muscular body against mine.

I just wanted to hold Reddy, if not his cock. I just wanted to get my hands freed. My hard nipples poked against his hairy chest as Reddy kept thumping his body on mine.

“Reddy….” I moaned again

Reddy now placed his hands above my head and held both my hands in his. He then licked my armpits. I can’t even explain how I felt when his tongue brushed against my armpits.

He kept moving his cock against my pussy as he licked both my armpits. I had already started sweating. “Fuck me, Reddy,” I requested him as I couldn’t control him anymore. But Reddy was in no mood to listen to me.

Next, Reddy again went in between my lips and pushed my legs back up to my shoulders. “Surely he will fuck me now,” I thought. I spread my legs as far as I could.

Reddy rubbed his cock along the lines of my pussy lips. “Fuck me, Reddy, please,” I moaned and realized that my voice had become husky. Reddy pushed his cockhead in.

I moaned in pleasure. My pussy gulped his cockhead in as it was already very wet. But the very next moment, Reddy pulled his cock out. He pulled my pussy lips apart with two fingers and rammed a third finger in. I whimpered as his finger penetrated my wet pussy.

Reddy rolled his finger around in my pussy but pulled it out soon. Again his finger was replaced by his cock. But he wouldn’t push further than his cockhead.

He slowly moved his hips and kept fucking me slowly, only with his cockhead. I felt good to have his big fat bulbous cockhead in me, but I wanted more.

“Fuck me, Reddy, just fuck me now….” I cried out in frustration

But he knew what he was doing, and he still didn’t listen to me. Instead, he now held both my boobs with his hands and started mauling them hardly. Reddy bent down and took my nipples in his mouth. He sucked one while he pinched the other.

All this while his cockhead was still in my wet pussy. He rolled his tongue around my areola and bit my boobs. I tried my best to take his cock deep in my pussy, but it was all in Reddy’s control now. Just when I felt he wasn’t going to fuck me anytime soon, Reddy rammed his cock deep in my pussy in one go.

“Ahh,” I screamed at the loudest of my voice as he buried his cock deep. Although my pussy was very wet, I still felt his cock tearing my body. I shivered and trembled under him as he started fucking me. His lips moved to my neck from my boobs.

I experienced pain with pleasure. I cannot explain what I felt when he pulled his cock out and rammed in again while biting my neck. Reddy moved his hands up, untied my hands, and pulled me onto his laps with his cock still in my pussy.

I hugged Reddy as hard as I could. I had waited so long to touch him. I was now sitting on his lap and jumping on his cock. I wrapped my hands around his back and pushed my head back, giving him full access to my boobs and neck.

He then carried me into his arms and stood up. He pushed my back against the wall and held me by my ass. I again started jumping on his dick. His dick felt like a hot iron rod in me which went deep in my pussy every time I jumped on it.

He dug his fingers on my ass and spanked me with every stroke. The room was filled with the sound of his cock hitting my pussy. And my hard moans. And his hard spanking on my ass

Reddy then brought his hand up and pulled up my blindfold, and threw it away. I gasped my breath as I saw him drenched in sweat and our sweaty bodies rubbing against each other.

I looked towards the bed and saw my husband Arun snoring like a cow. I then looked in the mirror and saw an image of us him fucking my pussy. It reminded me of ‘The beauty with the beast.’

I looked deep into Reddy’s eyes and felt that fire and lust for me. I held his head and kissed him all over his face and then his lips. God knows for long he had been fucking me while standing, but there was no sign of slowing down.

I moved my arms on his muscular shoulders as he carried me back to bed. Reddy then saw Arun had rolled over in the middle of the bed. Reddy pushed Arun aside, and he rolled to the other side and fell.

Reddy didn’t care if my husband got hurt or not, and frankly speaking, neither did I. Reddy then pushed me on the edge of the bed and again started fucking me. This time with much harder strokes.

He placed both my legs on his shoulders as he fucked me harder. He rubbed my clitoris with his fingers. I had already cum multiple times, but now we both were gearing up for a huge orgasm.

We both were looking at each other. I had grabbed both my boobs and was mauling them with my own hands. The way he rubbed my clitoris and held my legs with his other hand, I knew he was going to cum inside me.

I wasn’t going to stop him. I wanted to feel his hot cum get buried in my pussy. It all happened in slow-motion and in front of my own eyes. He let go of my legs as he came spurting in my pussy.

I tightened the muscles of my pussy around his cock and squeezed all the cum I could. Reddy came and came. I saw his body get stiff and veins pop on his head. Reddy fell on top of me and then rolled over with me in his arms.

I relaxed on his chest as I felt cum dripping out of my pussy. I felt satisfied and happy. I turned over to look at Arun. He was still sleeping. I felt pity for my husband.

As we both caught our breath, Reddy held me and turned me again slowly. I lay on my back, and he slowly pulled out his cock. “Glob,” I looked down as he pulled out his cock and saw cum flowing down my thighs and onto the bed.

I could sense proudness in Reddy’s eyes as he saw me lying naked on the bed with cum dripping down my pussy. He went to the washroom and came back. And that’s when he started to wake up Arun by kicking him.

Back to my narration:

Kavita seductively walked towards me and untied my hands as she finished telling me what had happened. She held my hard cock and said, “Don’t forget that I can ask you for something,” Kavita said and kissed my lips.

I kissed her back, but she pulled away. “I am tired, Arun. Let me sleep now,” Kavita said and squeezed my dick before walking back. I sat still on the chair with my hard cock. I thought about talking to her when she wakes up.

I then wore my clothes and went to the kitchen to drink water. As I was in the kitchen, I heard the sound of the door opening. I saw Suresh coming out of Ayushi’s room and walking steadily to his room.

“What’s going on? First, I saw Ayushi and Suresh coming down from the terrace, and now he was in Ayushi’s room. I couldn’t understand what was happening.
Awesome hot story....loved it. Very hot :hot: waiting for more updates....