• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Nandini here

vishaws143

For those people who are alone.
Dear All,

I am Nandini....33 years old, divorced. I am here to interact with like minded people and see if a long term friendship is possible. I am not here for time pass.

Any good single guy in age group 35-45 willing to connect, pls leave a message.
Hello i am 30 years old....can i come to you

Dr. Horny Sculptor

Hi Nandini,

I'm from Bangalore. 27, married. I seek long term genuine friendship. Pls msg of you're interested to see if it works out.

Thank you

Dear All,

I am Nandini....33 years old, divorced. I am here to interact with like minded people and see if a long term friendship is possible. I am not here for time pass.

AVINASH

Dear All,

Hi Nandini
What type friendship u like
Only chat or anything else

Sanki Rajput

Abe jaa na bhosdk
Hi Nandini how are you doing, I am Arun , I am happy to interact with you and I am from Coimbatore in Tamilnadu. Hope things will work out between us and develop a good friendship. Awaits to read from you. Stay safe and take care.
seekho kuch ju sab isse kuch,kitne ache se apne tharak ko chupa raha hai, aur ju sab noob log pahle hi tharak faila do aur apni hone wali setting bhi gawa do !!

• Haha
Reactions: dibs

Rkk2022

Dear All,

Hi Nandu

D@nnY

Dear All,

Hello nandini
I am danny 43 year old

Vikas@170

Dear All,

Hiiiii nandini ji