• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Out of control sexcapades

Mohan Ahuja

One of my friends wife wanted to learn driving. Once i gave her driving class in a different. Then i changed to a place where there are big spaces and less cars.

About her:
She is around 4.8 height and fair. Even tho she has one daughter, her body is slim and fit. Hubby is also good friendly guy. She wears attractive and tight clothes.

I've given her driving lessons three times. In the meantime we begun to share everything, and we were so open that we shared even our sex life happenings. I told her about how my wife took a family planning injection that last three months, so that i can come inside her.

Fourth time, we had parked the car for some rest. We talked many things. And i told her it's unbearable for to sit alone with her. I can't control my emotions. Then I took my hand started caressing her breast from outside her tight cloth. She told i am getting naughty, that she thinks of our relationship as brother and sister. She was saying this and that, yet allowed to fondle her breast from outside. My other hand in her thigh, near her pubic area. But i dare not touch her pubic area in case she would get mad.

After that day we discussed many times. I explained that i am not her brother is any ways. Whether blood related, or far distance relative, we've nothing as brother and sister. We met cuz of other people. And that i'm not ready to make any sisters as i've already real ones. I told her tell your jija to give her lessons. That way I will be far from her. She said she's not in good terms with her jija. Even he is against her learning to drive. He says what you will do by learning to drive. Her older sister is fine that she wants to learn.

After that today 23 Dec 2019 will be our fifth class! She still wants to have driving class from me. I've already talked with her in Totok that i can't control my emotions while near her alone. That she needs to allow to me to fondle and caress her. She said you're naughty. I will be meeting her around 9.30 night. We will begin our driving lesson, then the plan is to park after sometime for rest. There i will caress her. Today i may suck her tits, rub her pussy with my hand and may even kiss her!

If you want to see her pics, then reply and comment. Enjoy. I will share tomorrow or later what happened tonight!

Well, it happened as expected!

I picked her from her workplace. We drove to the same place where we were learning. We changed the car seats so that she can start driving. After sometime she told to allow her to drive by herself without anyone inside the car! I was afraid. But since it was a big empty ground i allowed her. After that we got to some side roads with less or no car for 20mnt.

Now it was time for a break. I told her to do angle park. One side had road and behind us were buildings.

Now begun out sexual chemistry. We started talking and she reminded me i am naughty, or that we should not do. All the while she allowed me to fondle her smooth breasts. Then I put my hand inside her clothes and grabbed her smooth breasts. I enjoyed when i held her breasts barehanded. I played with both of her nipples. And other hand time to time rubbed her pubic area from outside her jeans. Now i was thirsty to drink from her breast. I reached and sucked her nipple, licking her nipple. Then did the same with her other breasts.

I realised she is getting horny. Immediately gave her mouth kiss. She felt out of control and she willing did french kiss. She put her tongue inside my mouth. I unzipped her blue light jacket and her one breasts was outside and all the while i caressed her breasts and vagina from outside.

I reached down to unzipped her tight jeans pant. It had around one main and three small buttons. Unbuttoned tho she was acting as trying to stop. Then put my hand inside her panty and played her pussy. It was now moist cuz of the foreplay we did. Probably she had shaved. It was smooth. As soon as i played with her clitoris, she was out of control. She couldn't hold any longer and begun to twist and making sexual sound. We continued our kisses, sucking her breasts.

Finally, we stopped and after few mnt of break started the driving lesson! We plan to have next class after 2 weeks. Probably between 6 to 8 Jan, 2020.

I thought we will have horny next year, but it happened three days later. I had to drive nearby to her working place as i had to collect some item from a friend. Thus i told her if she wants i can drop her nearby or to her work place. She agreed without hesitation. As we reached her place, she said she wanted to drive in daytime and that there is a big ground behind her office.

I hesitated and then agreed. We reached the ground which was huge and all around was road. I told her not to drive in the pitch road, but inside the ground only. She agreed. We changed the seats, then she drove around. I guided her where to drive. She told me to take some pics and video of her driving. That she wanted to show to her hubby and others.

After that we changed seats again, and i drove to the parking area in her office building. I drove to a corner. Then started to kiss her neck, same time fondling her breast from outside. She hesitated as it was daytime. But i told her again that we're in a corner and nobody will come. Also the glass is tinted 80% black. Then i told her to bare her breast. She open up her new beige top. She had black bra. Then i sucked her smooth nipples. I can see that she was moaning when i licked her nipples!

Then i reached down and unbuttoned her jeans. She said not to cuz of the daytime. Yet i inserted my fingers and played with her clitoris. Tried to insert my finger inside her pussy, but she didn't allow. Then kissed her mouth to mouth. After enjoying some time she went to her office, and i drove off to my friends.

We went for new year 2020 celebration together. Did one night camping and came back. Nothing happened special. But i asked her one thing!

"Did u guys make-out yesterday night?" She said no. I was curious and asked why not in this solitary place?
"I'm having menstruation!"

Then today, 2 Jan she made online phone call to me. We talked around 36mnt!! First she sent a message, "Hello."

We talked a lot about her sexual relation with her hubby. She said he fucks her like a rabbit, quick and short, and comes within 2 to 5mnt. I asked whether she had experienced orgasm. She said no never. She asked me what is it! I explained to her. I told her we will meet on Sunday, and i will help her to climax. I told her to wear loose clothing, not jeans to make it easier ;) I also told her we will do the intercourse, she answered we will not do that. Let sunday come, and we will see how our love-making goes! Since it will be inside car, i think it may not be easy to do intercourse inside. I've never made-out inside a car.

Who else wants to see her?! Only then i will post her pic.

Mohan Ahuja

Finally, we did it on 7 Dec 2020

She finished her work, and i picked her up and went to the same place where we practiced driving before. She said she wanted to drive by herself. I allowed her last time already. So i came out of car and waited while she drove around the big empty area.

After she came back I got inside the car and told her to switch off the engine. Then i went ahead to kiss her. She behaved as if she is hesitating. I started kissing near her neck and then went ahead and we had deep french-kiss. She gave her tongue and it was inside me, and then i pushed my tongue inside her mouth.

Then i put my hand from top of her cloth and caressed her right breast. Then i pulled out her left breast and begun to lick and suck her nipple. She made some pleasure sounds.

Then as i tried to unbutton her jeans, she tried to stop. She said it has lots of button. But i pressed on opening the buttons. I unbuttoned all buttons and this time we were more closer sexually than before. I reached down and played her clitoris. Then went down and inserted my middle finger inside her pussy. It was very wet. She moaned a lot.

She tried to push me. Then we took some break. After talking sometime again i approached her and kissed her, pulled her body towards me. I wanted to feel her body and hugged her. We did this around few more times. Time to time breaking away. There were few people walking nearby.

Then we started the driving lesson again. We took the same route again like last time. It is residential area, but less very few cars and people on the road. We talked a lot about the driving theories and and also about sex things. Then i told her to do angle parking. There were big buses and in the middle was a parking space. She parked the car there and switched off the engine.

Immediately, after some talk i went ahead and did mouth-kiss! Now i opened her jeans and inserted my finger and played with her vagina. There were no-one nearby. We felt free in the isolated area. I pulled her cloth and bra up and sucked her nipple deeply.

Now i was going crazy. I said i wanted to fuck her. I wanted to put my cock inside her wet pussy. There was a break. I told her let's go to back seat. She was still in her driving seat. She asked me why. I said it will be easier to kiss and play in the back. I also wanted to hug her body to body fully. She hesitated then after some time she told me to go to back seat first. We talked again, and i was pulling her time to time. Finally she came to back seat. Immediately i was over her and kissed. I pulled her top cloth and bra to expose her body, and i also pulled my tshirt up. I wanted to feel her naked body.

After playing sometime, i went down and pulled down her cloth. She was hesitating, yet i pulled it faster and immediately jumped to lick her tight and fresh looking pussy. There was almost no hair. May be she shaved. I pulled down my pant. I had already taken out the belt before we started driving, so that it will not disturb!

Then i was over her again, rubbing my cock above her pussy. Somehow my cock was not hardening :( She was moaning a lot all this time. Finally, tried to put my cock inside her puusy. But it was very very wet. After few tries, i pulled one side of my pant and now it was better. I pulled her ass towards me and hold my cock and guided it to her hungry pussy. After sometime my cock was inside her and she made some horny sounds. Her pussy was very wet and it was tight. She has already told me that her pussy is tight cuz she gave birth to her kid by c-section delivery operation. She also told that her husband says that her pussy has very hot feeling.

May be it was first time fucking her my semen got ready to burst out. After fucking her some time, i told her .
Me: i am coming. I will come inside your pussy.
She: Ok

I said this just to get confirmation. She has already told me before that she is taking the monthly pills. She also told me even tho she's taking family planning pill, her husband is not fucking her right now. And he does her like 1 or 2 times in two week.

I increased my humping speed. She moaned feeling my cock inside her tight pussy.

Me: I am coming, i am coming.
She continued moaning and making pleasure sounds.

Finally i spurted my semen inside her pussy. After resting, we adjusted our clothes. She put her makeup again, brushed her hair. She told i've her lipstick mark in my mouth and face. I wiped with tissue and water. Then she drove towards our place. Then we shifted driving seats and i drove till her place. On the way i told her to wash her pussy, so that there will be no smell ;) And also to wash and change her panty or my semen will be visible in her panty and pussy.

Mohan Ahuja

Second Time Pumping her. Jan 6, 2020

We talked about driving class today. In between the conversation she mentioned.
Dilu: I know what you would want to do on the driving class.
Me: Well, i would love to feel your love too.
Me: Decide and tell whether you want to do driving.

We chatted, online call for around 9 mnt at 12:17 pm. And again at her work break time from 3:40 till 4:14 pm. She confirmed the time to meet her.

Thus i picked her from her workplace and drove to the same driving practice area. She drove herself one round and we parked. There was rain time to time so the place was wet. Then we talked and after some time we did french-kiss. She was wearing beigh color top with button on the front.

I unbuttoned top one and put my hand inside her bra and grabbed her left boob. She got hot as well as me.

We stopped the foreplay and then we continued to drive. After some driving we did angle parking on the side. Again we did full-on kissing. This time i unbuttoned her buttons and it was all open. I can see her bra and one after another sucked her boobs. Licked her nipples. She knew all these things will happen. I rubbed her pussy from outside her jeans. After some foreplay, i went to back seat and called her. She hesitated saying people may come. Then she came and we kissed hotly. I jumped on her body and kissed her neck, back of ear. And sucked her bare breasts. I removed my tshirt and continued making foreplay.

Today i was ready, i didn't wear underwear. Last time I was wearing pant. Knowing the difficulties, today i wore sports half-pant that has a net inside which works like underwear. I removed my half-pant and now i was completely naked inside the car. Then i proceeded to take off her jeans. I removed both jeans and her sexy panty at same time. I didn't want to waste time removing one by one, as it was not a good place to waste time.

Now she was half naked. I sat on the back seat and told her to seat above me. She came and sat and now her wet pussy was over my cock. We are facing each other and continued kissing and sucking her smooth boobs and nipples. Same time i moved her hips so that it will gyrate over my cock.

Then i told her lift her hips and inserted my cock. Since the seat is not spacious we stopped. Now i put her down in the seat. Pulled her left towards me and lifted her hips. Then took my erect cock and shoved inside her cute tiny vagina. This time the feeling was completely different. Time to time i took out my cock and inserted again and again to feel the enjoyment of entering her pussy.

Her pussy hole is tight like a virgin. She gave birth by c-section, so it could be the reason. She begun to moan like in adult videos. Her pleasure sounds and noises were making me more horny. I also made horny sounds. She was still feeling uneasy cuz we were doing inside car. So she told be to cum fast. I begun to pump her pussy more hard and fast and i came inside her. My semen filled her vagina. I feel upon her and gave a kiss. Then i gave her tissue paper to wipe out my semen coming out of her pussy. I also wiped my cock. Now we felt so hot inside the car cuz of the sexercise we were doing ;) I wore my clothes and came out of the car to feel fresh air. She wore her clothes inside and comb her hair and put the makeup so that nobody will see the changes! Today is the 6th day after that and i've not masturbated yet. It was so satisfactory.

Mohan Ahuja

Just now i called her in her work place. After we talked sometime, she said she saw a dirty dream. I told her to share, yet she hesitated. She said it was about us and it's dirty dream.

She finally accepted my request and shared. She saw us doing it in dream. She elaborated that even her hubby was nearby. And even tho she said her hubby is nearby i didn't care and i fucked her!!

She was laughing while sharing the dream.

I told her that it's cuz her inner desire wants to fuck with me. Then i added, let's meet and do it! My cock is hard now as i write this!

Hope you guys are enjoying reading my experiences.