• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Rainbow: The X culture

Purandhri

Namaste and a very good morning.
Rainbow is a symbol of a colourful life and without the colours of sex it can not complete. Irrespective of age I believe this game of sexual desires and the flourishing of mind attracts almost everyone. I am an avid lover of this game and always look forward to the heights of imaginative excitement and some dirty mind fantasies.

My flavour of this game is traditional mixed with contemporary creativity, Orthodox projections with madness of blasting morality.

Hope to find here ppl with like minded or even not-like minded but non-opaque minds.

Ashu4u131

Ignorant 😏
Rainbow is a symbol of a colourful life and without the colours of sex it can not complete. Irrespective of age I believe this game of sexual desires and the flourishing of mind attracts almost everyone. I am an avid lover of this game and always look forward to the heights of imaginative excitement and some dirty mind fantasies.

My flavour of this game is traditional mixed with contemporary creativity, Orthodox projections with madness of blasting morality.

Hope to find here ppl with like minded or even not-like minded but non-opaque minds.

Nice to hear the idea 👍
For me sex is more like water contained in a bottle or more like being kept in check just like a dam built on a river.
You never know what's the volume of water being hold behind the dam, from the front u only get to see what trickles down from that reserve or what is allowed to.
The volume at times is just that great that it seems it'll break the barrier that the world has created around it destroying everything that comes in the way i.e the taboo the way world likes to call it.
I tend to care less who it is it's just the pleasure that i crave n want to feel that with my partner whoever it is.

Reactions: Purandhri

Kalyani-ravi

Welcome dear.

UFAQ_DASAN

Supreme
Purandhri is about a woman who keeps her desires at top without loosing moral responsibilities.

purandhri1
Looks damn glorious in the blue saree. Take every chance you get in life,🟡 because some things only happen once.🔴

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Purandhri