• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Rules Regarding Interfaith Stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty69

kamdev99008

FoX - Federation of Xossipians
Dear Lucifer and Yug Purush This story contains Religious abuse. Words like mandir, hindu, muslim, bhagwan used in sexual context in every update without any requirement.
So this is the case of pure religious hate. Plz delete the story and ban the author

I have reported this already through proper channel

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
Dear Lucifer and Yug Purush This story contains Religious abuse. Words like mandir, hindu, muslim, bhagwan used in sexual context in every update without any requirement.
So this is the case of pure religious hate. Plz delete the story and ban the author

I have reported this already through proper channel
Moved to ---->>>private...

• Love
Reactions: kamdev99008

Bicks

I have already apologized for my story and I wasn't aware about this rule regarding interfaith stories. I will no post any such stories in future

kamdev99008

FoX - Federation of Xossipians
Last edited:
Sorry I was on hibernation. I agree it's a step in right direction.

These interfaith stories are always with women of one faith and men in another faith. 99% of the stories fall in same pattern. Too many reference of religion in that.

Ive been reading these stories for 12 years and never did i think it was wrong.

But the recent things I saw on internet and the type of comments i received from men of certain religion, it makes me think if i was indirectly promoting these sexual fantasies by reading them.

Also there are also stories of intercaste too where there are so many references of women of a caste and denigrating them.

Will you follow the same rules for them too ?

Batman

Its not who i am underneath
Staff member
Also there are also stories of intercaste too where there are so many references of women of a caste and denigrating them.

Will you follow the same rules for them too ?
We were incorporating these rules since a longtime ago. We anticipated the needs of readers and writers on xf and once of for all this thread is a written bylaws for the rules on interfaith.

It made easy for everyone to writer or post regarding interfaith content.

Thanks for your kind support and consideration regarding this.

Strange Love

Such a brilliant move by admin to reduce toxicity and hate. Inter caste and inter religion stories should be banned. They promote hate. Its a very welcome step by admins before this issue became a cesspool of love jihad and other way vice versa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.