• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Seduction of Neighbour Aunty

jeeva2727

Hi all,
This incident took place back in 2018.
Since we lived in rented house in Bangalore we used to keep changing the house after few years staying in one house
It was on one such time when we shifted our household materials to a new house that i met her.
Her name is Fathima and she was almost 38 by the time, she was indeed beautiful with a cute smile and blessed with a very well shaped body.

I first saw her while unloading material from the truck to new house she was standing out and watching.
I was star struck when i saw her, she was so adorable and beautiful.
She laughed at me when i stood still for a moment watching her.

But things changed from the next day, as she lives in ground floor and we had shifted to 1st floor.
Since i had lot of work of arranging things, i didn't go for work the next day took leave, and i was all alone in the house.

And when ever i am all alone in house i have a habit of being completely naked. And being naked i started arranging things but closed the door and kept the windows near door open that which is in living room as there is no chance of any one coming as our house is the last one in first floor. As all other in building had gone for their jobs.

And i was doing arrangements and after setting up sofa i thought of taking rest for a while and slept naked on sofa and as i was laying my hand kept on playing with my cock and slowly my dick got erect and i started stroking cock.

It was then Fathima came upto our house to say that not to throw anything down as some papers had fallen down through window but since she had seen our window was open she thought not to knock door but rather she will inform us through window about it.

And when she approched window the only thing she could see was me laying there completely naked and stroking cock. After seeing me like that she couldn't do anything she paused for a moment and when i also saw her i jumped up from sofa and started covering cock and ran to room.

After going and standing at the back of door i asked what she wants it was then she came to senses and she kept smiling when saying about the papers and she left.

After that incident i was bit hesitant to see her face when ever i see her standing outside.

But one day when i was on terrace of the building she came up to dry the clothes, and seeing her i was about to leave, she asked "why are you feeling shy and moving away whenever you see me".
And i said you know na what happened.

And to my surprise she said its okay, its common for everyone to have self pleasure.
She said its natural. And i said i know its natural but i didn't know how you would have taken when you saw me.

She said she was surprised when she saw me naked and stroking cock and at the time she was happy watching my cock.

This statement triggered me and i asked where you really happy to see my cock and she said yes, as her hubby cock is smaller than mine and when she saw mine she was surprised and happy.

And after drying cloth we both started to come down stairs, as we reached my floor i asked would she mind coming in and she can have coffee, and she asked who will prepare and i said i will make good coffee, she readily agreed.

I asked her to make her self comfortable and went in to kitchen prepared coffee and came back and gave to her, she complimented me for making good coffee.
We just talked for while all other stuffs while having coffee.

I slowly took courage and asked once does she likes to watch my cock ever again and she said if u don't have any problem then she is ready.

Hearing this i asked her lets move to my room and i locked the main door and followed her into my room, i slowly pulled my pant down and my cock was already hard by then and when she turned and sat on bed she could see my cock pointed neae her face.

Without wasting time she took hold of my cock and gently stroked it, and i was in pleasure as such a beautiful women stroking my cock, and i slowly planted a kiss on her forehead and slowly kissed her earlobes and she moaned a bit and slowly moved to her neck and started licking there which made her stroke my cock more faster.

I slowly lifted her nighty which she was wearing Nd she was so whiteish in colour and she had wore a black bra which made her more sexier.

She had a perfect shaped boob, she had a size 34D which was round and huge, i slowly unhooked her bra and her entire boob swung open infront of me, i slowly made her sleep on my bed and slowly started licking her nipples in circle motion and later pinched it and sucked them and she kept moaning.

Slowly i moved down and removed the inner skirt which she wore, and she was wearing a black panty inside, i slowly licked her navel region for somewhile which she enjoyed. And i slowly moved down to her panty and pulled them with my teeth.

And slowly panty came down and she lifted her hip so i can easily remove it and while pulling the panty with my teeth i used my hands and pulled it in one go and my face fell straight on her pussy.

Her pussy was such a beauty covered with thick mat of hairs, i gently played with her hairs for a while and slowly parted her legs wide and started licking her pussy.

When my tongues entered her pussy she let a loud moan and said " lick me and make my pussy milk"" and i slowly with passion licked her pussy and gradually increased the speed of licking her clit and while licking i slowly inserted my finger and started fingering her.

My licking and fingering at a time made her get immense pleasure and she couldn't hold it for much longer she pressed me more deeper to her pussy and shot her orgasm. She shivered when she had orgasm.

I said her that her pussy was the most beautiful pussy i have tasted and her cum tasted so awesome. And again continued licking her pussy, and slowly lowered a bit more down and started eating her ass hole and she started shivering in pleasure..

After licking her ass for a while she got up and took my cock and started blowing me, and soon we changed into 69 position, and i kept eating her pussy and ass together meanwhile she kept blowing me.

Soon i reached my climax and said her that i am almost cumming, and she paid no heed and kept sucking and just hand signaled me to shoot em into her mouth.
Soon i let out a huge load of cum into her mouth and she swallowed them like a small kid and kept milking my cock till last drop of cum spruted inside her mouth, later she came down and started eating my balls for some while and i got my cock hard again.

Without wasting much time she climbed on me and adjusted cock at the enterance of her hairy pussy and slowly pushed herself down, and my entire cock went inside her sexy pussy and she let out a huge moan when my cock entered and said aaah its so nice, oh yes, please fuck me and make me ur slut "

And she started riding my cock up and down and she gradually increased the pace and she kept on saying oh yeah, its so good, my pussy was waiting for this, oh yes fuck fuck fuck fuck, oh yes, mmm ahh umm yeah...

And she rode me for a while she reached her orgasm. She shivered sitting on my cock and shouted at the top her voice like crying and when she slipped from cock she started squirting on my chest.

And after that i didn't waste time for cleaning i made her lay down and parted her legs and started fucking her in missionary position. I thrusted her more and more and kept giving long strokes in between which made her go really mad for my cock.

and i kept fucking her as hard as possible that the room was filled with the hard hitting of our flesh and love juices.

And i was about to reach my climax, and asked what to do, she said please keep fucking her and don't stop, she is also in the verge of climax and she don't want to miss the orgasm because of me withdrawing cock while cumming, so she asked me to pound her more harder and cum inside her.

I increased my pace of screwing her pussy more and she started moaning very loudly and i couldn't hold any longer and with some powerful thrust my cock shot load of cums inside her and i kept thrusting her deeper and deeper while cumming and she also reached her climax with me and we both held each other so tight at the time of cumming that we couldn't breathe as our orgasms were so intense.

After that we separted and laid for a while, i lifted her in my arms and took to wash room, i bathed her and she bathed me took and i licked her pussy while water was running over us and cleaned it . And she also ate my balls and licked my cock in showers.

Immediately after showers i took her in towels to kitchen and placed her on the table top and slowly kissed her and removed her towel slowly and prepared for another round of sex, and slowly started to fuck her in that manner making her sit at the edge of table keeping her legs wide and i started fucking her hairy wet pussy, and our wet bodies hit each other and we fucked for another 15 min and this time she asked me to put my cum on her boobs.

And later we cleaned ourselves and when we saw the clock it was already evening 3 and we started love making by 11 in the morning.

Later on it became a routine on saturdays to fuck her at my home, and even sometimes at her home. And we had sex for almost 6 months after that they changed the house. And i lost the contact with her.