• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Spanking elder sister

Proud Punjabi

Supreme
Next morning when Sanjeev woke up he was still tired and sore. His ass was hurting inside out.....when he was sitting on toilet seat he was almost crying again. But when cold water hit his ass it feel way too good.

He was feeling very ashamed....after shower he went back to his room and start doing his assignment on his laptop. Normally he usually go out and they had breakfast. But today he Don't want to face his sister in law.

Aarti know the feeling his brother in law must be having right now. So she took tea to his room.

Sanjeev was shocked to see her....she was wearing sari today....he couldn't believe he had gotten ass fucking from her and she suck him dry afterwards too.

Aarti: what you doing....why didn't you came out for tea.

Sanjeev didn't say anything and keep on looking at his laptop.

Aarti: look it wasn't big deal ok....you did crime and you got punished for it smile now it's over.

Sanjeev: I know but so many things happen last night.

Aarti: yeah I know..... don't worry ok. Any way how's your ass now?

Sanjeev: well you were the one who did it. You must had pretty idea how I'm doing now.

Aarti start laughing and Sanjeev was relaxed to see her beahving normally. He hold her hand and said" It's still mystery to me how these small pretty hand can spank so hard......

Aarti: because you are your brother are not the first one to be spanked by me i have long experience. These small hands can make anyone cry easily ok.

Sanjeev: really.... Tell me please.

Aarti: well you know mom dad both work so I was the one to spank my 1 sister and 2 brother. Mom use to spank sometimes but dad never spank us he use to stay out because of his job.....

Sanjeev: so when you mess up who spank you?

Aarti: all three of them...they take turns.

Sanjeev: your brother agree with you. They didn't say anything.

Aarti: yes because they know I will spank them twice if they argue with me.

Sanjeev: wowww........ don't be mad ok....what about last part.....you do it with them too?

Aarti: hehehehehe not at first.....I use to gave them other punishments like no clothes for weekend..... They have to do all the cleaning in house in their birthsuit..... After their 19th birthday I start fucking their ass after spanking.....

Sanjeev:Bhai know about this?

Aarti: ofcourse he know......

Sanjeev: just one last question when you spank them last.....

Aarti: day before their marriage they always gave me reason to punish them...... now they're problems for their wives.... they spank each other whoever get in trouble.....

Aarti look at his trouser and laughed" you are not supposed to get hard...... I'm your sister in law......

Sanjeev know she was teasing him he gather some courage and said" really what you were thinking when you took my fat dick in your mouth.....i was your brother in law at that time too.

Aarti: now you are beahving like a man.....

Sanjeev pull down his shorts and underwear and said" take care of it......if you like me being a man.....

Aarti was surprised to see dominance in his voice and said” ok but don’t get use to it.we aren’t supposed to do it.

Saying this she take of her Sari her petticoat was loose so she just pull it up and slide her panty down and hold his dick at the entrance of her pussy and start lowering it down.

They both didn’t know what was it....was it love or lust?

Because they didn't do it like normal couple..no foreplay or anything like it.

Sanjeev ass was hurting when it rub on bedsheet.... Aarti judged it said" come on top of me.....it will be easy for you.....

Saying this she lay down on bed and Sanjeev start fucking her again this time he was fucking her super hard and fast. Aarti also cried little bit dick was fatter than her husband. Anyway she let Sanjeev cum in her pussy.

She pull her panty up and lay on the chest of Sanjeev and said" you know it will not change anything...... I'm still going to spank you and fuck you hard.... whenever you make any mistake.

Sanjeev:yes I know.... I can't do anything about spanking it's going to hurt anyway....but you got to use your didlo on me more often....so it will hurt less.

Aarti: yes this i can do it for you....... okay i have to go now....i will come and fuck ur ass when I'm free ok.

Saying this Aarti kiss him on lips and went out to finish her unfinished chores. She was happy too...her husband only take ass fucking from her when she spank him but her brother in law was offering his ass.

On the other hand Nisha had another appointment but this time it was going to be her boyfriend's mom who was going to be spanked. Around 12pm she ring doorbell Sushma was little surprise to see Nisha.

Sushma: hey you are on time come inside.

Nisha: I’m never late for my appointments aunty. Are you ready for what you asked yesterday?

Sushma: I’m nervous but I’m ready..

Nisha: great so I think your bedroom will be good for this assignment..

Susha was wearing her usual sari at that time.....she was housewife in 50s with good figure. When they came in bedroom Nisha who was wearing jean shorts and t-shirts said" ok aunty if you are serious about spanking i will prefer you like the day you were born.....

Hearing this Sushma start getting undress and said" yeah it has been long time your uncle is no fun now a days.....

In couple of minutes she was standing naked in front of Nisha who was half of her age.....

Nisha inspect her body specifically her ass and slap couple of times when Sushma was still standing....and said" i like it your ass is more fun...go get me your sandel... same one i spank your son yesterday.

Sushma went out to grab the sandal....she was feeling sensation in her pussy roaming naked in her own house about to get punished.

When she back in her bedroom she was surprised to see Nisha was also standing naked like her.

Nisha: i thought you will like it because it's for fun right.... yesterday it was for punishment.... today it's not.

Sushma: yeah you are right....i love it...

Nisha: i can see that your thighs are wet with your pussy juice it's like you are peeing....

Sushma: spanking always excite me....me and my elder sister use to spank and lick each other before marriage.

Nisha" oh you have been naughty.....ok no more talking let's spank your fat ass.....

Saying this Nisha sat on bed and Sushma went near her and laid over her lap. Her ass was now in nice position.

Nisha: ok anytime you feel like it's too much just say my name ok.....but don't reach back.... don't hurt your hand.

Sushma: thanks.. I'm not going to stop you... it's your decision you can stop when you think i had enough.

Nisha" let's see.....and she raised her hand..and start spanking slowly. She want Sushma's ass to warm up. First time in her life Nisha was enjoying spanking ass. Sushma's ass was soft and big.

Sushma was feeling way too much excitement but she started to feel heat when Nisha started to more and more force in her hand. Now Sushma's ass was properly warmed up so Nisha was spanking her with full power.

Spank! Spank! spank! Ow owww oww she was making noise now.

Sushma now know why her son was crying within minutes yesterday. Nisha had so much power in her arm....every spank landed on her ass was hurting like hell and Nisha was spanking all over her ass. Because Her ass was big Nisha had to spank every inch of her ass....unlike her brother and boyfriend with one slap she cover one side easily.

Anyway Sushma was crying freely when she heard" open your legs Aunty I'm going to spank your legs and inner thighs.

Sushma did what she was told with very first spank she could feel difference it hurt wayy more than spanking on ass.

Sushma: pls Don't spank here it hurt even more than ass.

Nisha: yes that's why I'm spanking your legs aunty......

Anyway whole session kept on going untill Sushma felt her own sandel on her ass. When Nisha was done she start jumping holding her ass with one hand.

Nisha laughed and said" come here..i will rub cold cream....

Sushma lay flat on bed when Nisha rubbed cold cream..... Nisha gave her time to cool down and when she went out kartik was in kitchen making tea.

Nisha was surprised to see him... kartik didn't said anything and gave her water....

Nisha: when you came back....aunty said you will not home until evening.

Kartik: yeah.... everyone went to movies but sitting 3 hour continuesly hell no...so i came back.

Nisha: yeah I'm sorry....

Kartik: why... that's ok you aren't doing anything wrong.

Nisha: oh you aren't mad at me.

Kartik" hell no..." Look at this he pull down his pant and underwear...his dick was hard....

Nisha: pervert that's your mom inside.

Kartik: my dick don't know that....

Nisha slap his ass which were still red and sore from yesterday's spanking. Kartik jumped in pain and laughed.

Nisha: i will be back...

And when she went inside Sushma had recovered.

Nisha: kartik came home early.....

Sushma: what...why....he must have listened everything.

Nisha: that's ok what's big deal. Everyone get spanked in our town you know that he know that.

Sushma: yeah i was just surprised..... anyway let's get over with last part...

Nisha: you want to do that part too....

Sushma: yes it's your way of doing things i must respect that.

Saying this Nisha took off her slippers and said" it's up to you you and kiss it or lick it....

Sushma start kissing her feet and asked" how your brother do it....

Nisha: oh him....i made him lick it after kissing.

Sushma then lick her feet...first right and then left and then Nisha turned and Sushma start kissing and licking her ass hole.

Nisha didn't stop Sushma and Sushma kept on Licking her pussy and ass. She only stoped when Nisha cum on her face.

They both lay on bed hugging each other for while then Nisha got up and dressed. When Sushma got up Nisha" wear something loose like night gown or pajama without panty.

Sushma: yeah i know I'm feeling heat from my ass.

Sushma wore pajama and t-shirts and came out. Kartik was sitting outside watching tv. Nisha kissed him goodbye.

When Nisha was gone They had awkward silence for a while. Finally kartik break silence and said" that's ok mom.... don't be ashamed or anything ok.

Sushma: thanks....

Kartik: so how was it.....

Sushma: it hurt like hell.... she can spank so hard and she is so young...

Kartik: now you know how much it hurt me yesterday.

Sushma: yeah i know. Well in future I'm going to ask her to punish you if you mess up.

Kartik: i will do the same.

Sushma laughed hearing this.....kartik had seen her changing clothes and doing household chores like washing clothes in bathroom in undergarments so he asked" can i see it mom....

Sushma: but I'm not wearing any panty underneath.

Kartik: well if you were wearing panty that mean Nisha didn't spank you properly.

Sushma laughed and pull down her pajma and turned her ass towards kartik.

Kartik open his mobile camera and click picture and said" wow she spank every inch of your ass look at this.

Sushma took phone and saw picture.....kartik was right her whole ass and back of legs were red....

Sushma pull her pajama up and start working in kitchen....

She was feeling much better today....it was sams feeling when she was unmarried or newly married when her husband use to spank her for any big mistake and fuck her after that. She didn't get fucked today but she was feeling younger version of herself today.

Kartik was still surprised but excited...he went to his room to shag.

Tumblr-l-271893399600498 Tumblr-l-260529516360458 Tumblr-l-2075187172748
image hosting sites

My suggestions-dont make everyone excited to get spanked. In some cases it should be a unwilling punishment filled with humiliation, pain and wetness. The person who got spanked should have a mixed feelings of being violated with some sort of different excitement.

maleeba

My suggestions-dont make everyone excited to get spanked. In some cases it should be a unwilling punishment filled with humiliation, pain and wetness. The person who got spanked should have a mixed feelings of being violated with some sort of different excitement.
You said right brother but some men and women too felt exciting when some one spanked her.
We started swinging. Hiten and Suman is our first couple. First we met my home and he fucked my wife very normal. Next week we met his home. He started to fuck my wife very badly. He spanked every part of my wife's body. He spanked her ass ( butt ) its ok but he spanked her boobs hard. My wife really felt pain. One or two times he spanked her face too. Even my wife didn't opposed him. Then my wife told me. She's not comfortable or safe with him. He abuse me. I don't want with him. I never come here again.

Then we leave his home before our schedule. After that i don't know but my wife want to swinging with them again she love it but not her face. Spank on her ass and light on her boobs are ok. Now my wife became more horny when someone spanked her anywhere her body except her face. What you and me do if wife love or like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Proud Punjabi

Proud Punjabi

Supreme
Brother sister spanking were for punishment...and when sister in law spanked her husband and his brother it was also punishment nd humiliation

Proud Punjabi

Supreme
You said right brother but some men and women too felt exciting when some one spanked her.
We started swinging. Hiten and Suman is our first couple. First we met my home and he fucked my wife very normal. Next week we met his home. He started to fuck my wife very badly. He spanked every part of my wife's body. He spanked her ass ( butt ) its ok but he spanked her boobs hard. My wife really felt pain. One or two times he spanked her face too. Even my wife didn't opposed him. Then my wife told me. She's not comfortable or safe with him. He abuse me. I don't want with him. I never come here again.

Then we leave his home before our schedule. After that i don't know but my wife want to swinging with them again she love it but not her face. Spank on her ass and light on her boobs are ok. Now my wife became more horny when someone spanked her anywhere her body except her face. What you and me do if wife love or like it.
Spanking on ass is normal. Check spankingtube website so many real couples do it.

Reactions: maleeba

Mukul217

This happened some ten years ago when I was a kid of 19. I was in my bedroom playing games on my PC when a knock came on my door. When I opened it there stood my 25 year old sister. She was dressed as she was much of time, in red pajama and white T-shirt. My very sexy and also very annoying big sister. I said to her, "What do you want?"

"Can we talk, bro?" I was a little surprised that she actually wanted to speak to me. Normally she did her best to avoid me.

I shrugged and replied, "Okay but make it quick, I want to play my game."

"It won't take too long." I let her inside and she sat herself down on my bed. She gestured for me to sit beside her.

What's going on here? I was thinking. I settled myself on the bed beside her, wondering what this was all about. I waited for her to start the conversation.

After a few moments she told me, "I know I've been very mean to you and Mom just lately. I stay out very late and I answer Mom back and swear at her. Since our Dad left for abroad away it's been hard for her to bring us up on her own and I never appreciated that before. I've started drinking and doing other stuff that I won't go into with you but I know I could turn out very bad if I keep on the way I am. I've been talking to some of my friends at the college and they said I needed some correction before I get out of hand. Some of the girls and even one or two of the boys still get spanked at home for bad behavior by their fathers and their mothers too. At 20 and 22, can you believe it!"

I found myself wondering where all this was leading. I said, "You mean you think you need a good spanking for being such a bitch. Why not just ask Mom to give you one? I'm pretty sure she'd like to. What are you coming to me for?"

She answered, "You're right, little bro, I AM a bitch and I'm sorry for not being more considerate towards you and our Mom. I've already asked her to do it to me but she told me I'm a grown woman and much too old for that sort of punishment but I don't think I am. I feel very guilty about the things I've done and I think I deserve the same kind of punishment some of my classmates are still getting. That's why I came to you, If our mother isn't going to spank me I thought maybe you could do it."

I didn't know what to say at first. I suppose that deep down I had always wanted to get back at my sister for all the shitty things she had done to me but I had not expected this at all. It took a little while to take it in and then I told her, "Come on, shilpa, I'm your younger brother. I don't think it's right and proper for me to do it and I'm not sure I could do it anyway."

Shilpa responded by saying, "Please do it, Pawan There wouldn't be anything wrong with it just because you're my little brother. I think you are capable of giving me a really hard spanking and that's what you should do. I want you to put me across your knee and spank me until you make me cry." She was pleading with me now.

She repeated, "You heard me. Take your belt or hairbrush to my bottom and set it on fire!"

Still I was reluctant. "I don't feel right about doing this, sis! You really sure you want it?"

She looked at me and said, "I need you to do this to me.

When you do it just might encourage me to behave better. If not then I might need a second spanking and a third. When you do you've got to mean it. Do it as hard as you can. This isn't a game, pawan. It got to be for real. My bottom has got to hurt a lot. You've got to make me cry. Can you do it for me?"

I could see no way out. "All right, if that's what you want. Get over my knee!"

She rose to her feet and then placed her big round soft ass over my lap.Her large shapely bottom clad in red cotton pajama sat in the center of my lap. Now that I had her draped over my knee this way I realized I was a little less unwilling then before. Maybe she DID deserve some of this and her big well defined backside did make an inviting target. Well, she had asked, no BEGGED for this, and now she was going to get it. I raised my hand high about to deliver the first smack.

I was strongly tempted to pull down her pajama and panties and give her a bare assed spanking but for now lets warm her ass first I thought. My hand connected squarely with her bottom cheeks. She let out a cry and I knew that enough of those would make her butt very sore and reduce her to tears. This was going to be for real all right.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Here I was, a 19 year old boy giving his grown up sister a very painful ass whipping. My palm landed to her backside time and time again.
After a while i told her" get up sis...take off your pajama and panty....

She had watery eyes when she got up from my lap and pull down her pajama and panty together...

Me: wow you are very serious about this.....

Shilpa: yeah i told you i want to be improved...i want my ass red so that when i sit for next couple of days i remember to behave properly.

Saying that she lay over my lap again and said" do good job bro.... don't worry about my tears.

So i resume her spanking now i was spanking her bare bottom i could see her bottom wobble when my hand land on her ass like ripple effect on water She had started to cry but I kept on spanking her. Guess I was caught up in the moment. I just spanked until I couldn't spank anymore. I used only my hand for her first spanking. Her bottom was a deep red by now and she was crying uncontrolably. She had been well and truly disciplined.

I realised that my hand was hurting a little but probably not nearly as much as my sister's rear. I let her up and she just jump up and down on her feet in the middle of the room for a few minutes still crying and holding her well punished backside. Neither of us said anything for quite some time. Then she suddenly walked over to where I still sat on the bed and she sat herself down in my lap. This was crazy! She was bigger then me. She put her arms around me and cried on my shoulder for several minutes.

I smothered her with kisses and did my best to comfort her. She promised to be a good girl and not get into trouble anymore. It was as if I was her father instead of her young brother. It was kind of strange and embarrassing to be in this role I must admit. I was pretty sure this wouldn't be the only time I would be required to punish her this way.

She just cried herself to sleep on my lap. I didn't want to wake her so I stood up still holding her in my arms. She was really too heavy for me to carry but somehow I carried her. I was a fairly strong kid for my age and I carried her out of my room and down the hallway to her own bedroom. I put her down on her own bed when her ass touched bed she quickly turned and lay on bed on her stomach i guess sitting on ass was gonna be a bad idea for next 4-5 days and then kissed her goodnight. I knew from that day onwards that things were going to be a lot different between us and that our relationship had changed.
Nice update

Reactions: Proud Punjabi

Proud Punjabi

Supreme
So nothing special happened in new couple of weeks. Shilpa didi was behaving nicely....i guess last appointment with my hand sandal had left good impression on her.

Because i use to see her having trouble sitting down for next week....anyway my results were announced and when i went to check in i had scored 70percent which was good enough for me....

As i was coming out i meet couples of friends....most of them were extremely happy all of them had scored good percentage....but some of them were disappointed...i could see the tension on their faces. Last year i had same face and i had gotten hard spanking.....

I want to show my results to mom and sister ASAP so i told them I'm going home...when i came towards my bike....one of my classmate was sitting on his bike with head down.....we use to play cricket together....his name was Rohan....

I went near him and asked what's going on...why are you sitting here alone.

Rohan: i tried my best but still fucked it up....mom is going to be mad....

And he showed me his results.... he had passed but barely....

Me: don't worry it will be okay...she is not kill you buddy.

Rohan: you must have scored good...... that's why you are confident and happy.

Me: oh come on...you will be alright... of course it's finals but you should have studied hard....i guess you will be not be coming to ground today.......so who is gonna do it your elder sister or mom....

Rohan: mom....she know i had result coming so she told me she check herself.

Me: good luck see you tomorrow....

With worried face Rohan also start his bike ....today there was no traffic so it didn't took long to reach home. Normally it take 20 minutes but today it was 15.....

When he ring doorbell his elder sister Sapna open the door....

When she saw disappointment on her brother face she know he will be spanked today....

Normally they fight like crazy but when it comes to spanking they don't tease each other because they never know when their mom is going to spank any of them....

Rohan had 3 sisters....2 were elder from him and 1 younger....elder sister Sapna,then Neha and younger name was dipika....

Rohan: where is everyone.....

Sapna: you know....this time everyone is home ....

As they came in Sapna" you want to eat something.....

Rohan: no I'm not feeling hungry yet.....

Sapna: i know the feeling.....just go get your medicine....mom is already in her bedroom...i will get Neha.....dipika is going to be spanked too .....mom was waiting for you so she could start punishment.

It was rule of their house....if any of them spanked others get to watch......if one of them isn't home mom waited till everyone is present....as Sapna was elder she use to help too...if everyone mess up her mom use to spank Sapna first then she will ask Sapna to help her punish her siblings.....

When Rohan open his mom's bedroom door...his sister Dipika was already naked and standing in corner with hand on her back of head.....

His mom Amrita saw disappointment and said"i guess she is not alone.....gave me your result and get ready.....

Rohan handed his mom result and start taking off his clothes. In couple of minutes Rohan was standing nude just like his younger sister....

He was feeling very angry on himself...how he managed to fuck it up.... because he know he will be spanked if he didn't scored good....his sister Dipika had same feeling too. Mom and sisters were okay but her brother was going to watch her get spanked again....

It was like 2 minutes when Sapna and Neha came too.

Like Sapna Neha had serious face too....when Amrita saw everyone is here she start lecturing both of them....anger was clearly in voice.....

After couple of minutes she called Rohan.... Rohan run towards her laid over her lap......

Amrita start massaging her son's ass and asked" you have anything to say.....

Rohan: i know you told me what will happen..... I'm sorry....i will try my best.

Amrita had cool down little bit and said" i know you are good in sports...and i didn't ask you to top in your class but at least get decent grades....did i ask too much from you....

Rohan: no I'm sorry.....

Amrita: I'm sorry too i have to do this.....

Amrita then turned to Sapna and said" you spank your sister....i will spank your brother....make sure to good job....in between we will switch......

Sapna: yes mom.....

Sapna sat on armless chair her mom had put in center of bedroom....

When Sapna sat on chair she called neha.... Neha also laid over her sister's lap.....her brother was laying over her mom's lap couple of feet away.....

When both of them were ready her mom gave her signal....they both raised their hand brought hard on ass laying over their laps...

Sapna was expert too...she know how to spank.....she didn't like it but it was job she had to do otherwise her mom will angry...she always hate spanking her siblings.....and Dipika was chubby so she always cry within minutes.

Anyway it was like 3-4 minutes when Rohan heard her sister was already crying....his own ass was hurting but he had managed to stay quiet....

But it didn't took long and he was crying too.... Amrita was happy she was getting some reaction from her son....

All shame and humiliation was gone now from their minds. Heat from their asses had them thinking when it will be over.....

Spank after spank were landing on their asses .... Neha was enjoying the show...she had managed to save her ass this time.

They both were too busy crying when they heard their dad's voice" oh both of them......

Amrita: yes both of them...their grades are wrose than expected....you are home early today....

Amrita didn't stop spanking her son....her husband replied" yes I'm going on tour for 3 days I came to get my things... anyway you don't need to stop.....

Amrita: yes wait for me outside let me finish with them i need to talk to you....

It was like another 2 minutes when Sapna heard her Mom's voice" ok get up go over you sister's lap I'm going to spank your sister now.

Sapna stop spanking her sister... Dipika hadn't realized her sister had stopped....

Spana: get up Dipika mom will spank you know....

Dipika got up her vision was blurry because of tears.... with one hand she wipe her tears and other hand was on her ass...

Amrita: stop rubbing your ass come here now....

Dipika rub her ass one last time and laid over her mother's lap....her mother's lap was nice wide than her elder sister and from past experience she know her mother is not going to stop until her ass and back of thighs aren't red and sore.

And for Rohan apart from Spanking from elder sister there was another problem....her mom was wearing Pajama and tshirt....but her sister was wearing Shorts and sleeveless tshirts.

Like always Rohan object by saying" didi please you could have wore pajama.....

When Amrita listen this she scold her son by saying" there is nothing she hasn't seen before or done before....stop complaining and get over your sister's lap....

Sapna: don't worry kido..... I don't mind ok....

Rohan quietly said thanks and lay over his sisters lap....

Like her mom her elder sister didn't hold back and she was also spanking him with full power.....it was like another 5 minutes when her mom took pick one of sandal and gave to her elder daughter and said" here now let's start with sandal......

And she also took one sandal and start spanking her daughter.....now this was the part which hurt most....100 times worse than hand....every second over mom and sister's lap was feeling like hours..... they both were crying freely and loudly and saying" sorry mom.... pls stop it.... it's hurting it's burning...
Pls i will study hard...... pls didi stop it.....pls stop it didi I'm sorry.....and all sorts of things.... promising to be good in future but neither mom or sister's spanking stopped....

Both were expert in spanking.....both ass and legs were red....there was no damage or cut or blood....just nicely spanked ass.....

Amrita stop spanking her daughter she let Sapna spank Rohan for another 2 minutes when she stopped Sapna and said" he had enough thanks for helping.

They didn't get up...it took them moment to realize that spanking had stopped....and when they got up they both start jumping in room holding their ass.....

Amrita: sapna and Neha take them to your room by ears don't come outside until i call you guys....i need to talk to your dad send him in.

Neha hold her younger sister's ear and Sapna hold her brother's ear and came out of room....

On the way to room Sapna saw dad was nervous....it was same behavior and expression her brother showed when he come. Sapna know dad get spanked too but they always do when no one was at home.

Anyway she said" dad mom is calling you inside....

Her dad who was sitting on chair almost jump and run towards room....

Neha also noticed and said" look like dad is in trouble...but mom never spank him when we are at home.

Sapna: shut up you idiot....you will get both of us spanked.....

Rohan: let's go inside before she saw or listen us....you beat my ass like drum....i don't want another spanking.

And when they came inside room Neha hugged Dipika who was still crying....her ass was shining red.....

Sapna: both of you lay on bed i will rub some cold cream.

Rohan's ass was also hurting so bad but he had managed to control his tears...he asked Dipika" you are girl it's first time you getting spanked because of grades.....

Neha: yes because madam was too busy going to movies and mall with her friends....and before exam she got sick and didn't prepared.

Rohan: oh ok.....now i know why mom spanked you with sandal....

Dipika: yes.... I'm feeling like my ass is swollen.....

Sapna and Neha rubbed cold cream on their asses.....

Sapna: ok now be quiet ok....

Rohan: thanks didi....for not making issue....

Sapna: that's ok....it happen sometimes.

Neha: what he is talking about....

Sapna: when i was spanking him his dick was rubbing on my legs....

Neha: pervert.....she is your sister dumbass.

Sapna: hey....hey.... don't force me to spank you too.....

Neha: what he is the one who is pervert rubbing his dick on sister's thighs..... probably still thinking.....

Sapna: i said quit.....no more teasing.... and talk about this....it was my problem and i handled it.

Neha: what....he is pervert you have any doubts.....

Sapna: that's it....i warned you.....talk off your clothes too.....

Neha: I'm sorry pls.... it's just made me angry....

Sapna: do as i said.... maybe it will show you what happen when you are being spanked....you think about sex or anything or your attention is in your ass being spanked..... do it or i will tell mom....

Neha got up from bed and start talking of her clothes....she was wearing Pajama and tshirt....when she took off her tshirt she had no bra....the took off her pajama and panty together......

Sapna: good now stand in corner holding ears....i will be back.

Saying this sapna came out of room and knock on her mom's bedroom door.

Her mom shouted" what....i told you guys stay inside....

Sapna: it's me mom can i come in..... it's urgent.....

Amrita: no don't come....i will come outside.

Sapna didn't said anything.... In couple of seconds her mom opened the door....

Sapna was surprised to see her mom...her mom wasn't wearing anything on her uper body....

Sapna was looking at her amazing fit body....

Amrita and sapna had seen each other naked so many times. Sapna was 25 years old so they were close and open with each other.

Amrita: stop staring at me...what happened....

Sapna: I'm sorry i guess i came at wrong time....

Amrit: yes....tell me now.....

Sapna: oh Neha was teasing Rohan way too much even when i stopped her. I told her I'm going to spank her.....i just want to let you know.

Amrita: ok spank her.....

Sapna: thanks one last thing.... I'm sorry if I'm overstepping.....dad was worried when i send him in.....is he in trouble....you never spank him when we are at home.

Amrita: well what the heck.....i always spank him before he leave for trip otherwise he drink too much with his friends and business partners.

Sapna: thanks....go do your duties I'm going to do mine.

Amrita closed the door and came back to room....her husband" why you told her about us?

Amrita took off her pajama once again And said" they already know.....so stop being baby and come here....

And there were another 2 adults spanked.....in one room daughter and another room father was being spanked..... Like her kids Amrita didn't hold back she spank him hard and fast......and make your his legs and ass are properly spanked.

And in othe room Sapna spank her sister till she had ass matching with her younger siblings.

When sapna let Neha up she asked again" so what you think.....

Neha went to Rohan and said" I'm sorry.....i was being rude to you.....

Rohan: that's ok didi your rudeness got your ass matching with us.....

Sapna: yes so now I'm going to study.....i don't want my own ass matching with you guys....you guys can do whatever you want but don't go outside....

Dipika: didi is it true dad is getting spanked too.....

Sapna: yes....we are all adults...and you know what mom always say....it doesn't matter what your age is if you do anything wrong you will be spanked....even her.

Anyway Amrita was done spanking her husband Mukesh and he has calm down......

Mukesh: now I'm going to have hard time in plane.

Amrita lay on bed and open her legs and said" yes you will and it will remind you not to drink.....

Mukesh was already hard and raised Amrita's legs and shoved his dick inside and start fucking her hard.....they both had nice session.....

Amrita was happy and satisfied and mukesh too. He took his bag left for trip.....

When Mukesh left Amrita open kids bedroom she laughed little..... Neha, Rohan and Dipika was on bed on their stomach with their well spanked ass on display and her daughter was studying....

Amrita: ok you guys can get dressed and came out.

Rohan: well if you don't mind i will like to stay naked underneath.....i don't think my ass can handle anything yet....

Neha and Dipika also agreed with their brother and said" yes mom please.....

Amrita: ok but if you want but it has to be full nude.....no clothes....and if i saw you guys teasing each other your sister is going to spank you....she has my full permission....

Saying this Amrita went to kitchen to prepare dinner.....

Sapna was busy studying and Neha and Dipika start chatting on phone....

So Rohan came out in hall.... he turned on tv....

Amrita: so Rohan how many friends are going to be spanked today....

Rohan heard his mom and came to kitchen... he wasn't feeling to sit down....

Rohan: i was first one to check my result and came to parking and last to leave. I was nervous about spanking....but i wasn't only one...by looking at faces i count 8-10 from my class.

Amrita: oh wow.....

Rohan: yeah..... it's hurting wayy to much....you could have forgiven me. You don't know how much it hurt....

Amrita: i know how much it hurt son....i get spanked too just like your dad....you guys know about your dad being spanked.... but i guess you didn't know your mom get spanked too.

Rohan: whaaaaaattttttttt..... seriously....why...

Amrita: well so many reasons... over stepping budget... buying unnecessary things....so don't tell me i don't know how much it hurt....

Rohan: wowww..... If you don't mind.....when you were spanked last time....

Amrita: 2 weeks before..... because of budget.....i bought so many things which i shouldn't buy.

Rohan didn't said anything Amrita laughed little and said" you are enjoying this conversation right...

Rohan: why....what happen....

Amrita: well you are hard....so clearly you enjoying....you are glad mom get her ass spanked too.

Rohan: I'm sorry... I'm going to my room before i get into trouble.... my ass can't take another spanking.....

Amrita: that's ok....i will not spank you for this....i know men get hard.....

Rohan: thanks....i was just surprised to know....i never imagined you will be getting spanking too....you are always wayy too strict with us and dad.....

Amrita: well someone has to run this house....you dad told me to take charge..... because he is always busy in work....he can't manage both things together....