• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

The server errors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
So, since few weeks you must be getting the server errors/ slow loading / lags at night time. The reason for that as I told earlier was the increasing traffic, which is ofcourse a good thing but our servers were not able to handle so much traffic.

Finally we've bought a new powerful server which has 2x more power than the old server.

We would like to thank all of you for supporting us. The community is getting strong. We are close to hit 5k registered member mark. It's been a good journey so far……

If you want to suggest something for betterment of the website then feel free to open a thread here.

Regards
The Xforum Staff

zopion

Happiness of life : to love & be loved
So, since few weeks you must be getting the server errors/ slow loading / lags at night time. The reason for that as I told earlier was the increasing traffic, which is ofcourse a good thing but our servers were not able to handle so much traffic.

Finally we've bought a new powerful server which has 2x more power than the old server.

We would like to thank all of you for supporting us. The community is getting strong. We are close to hit 5k registered member mark. It's been a good journey so far……

If you want to suggest something for betterment of the website then feel free to open a thread here.

Regards
The Xforum Staff
great work sir :superb:
this forum is building strong with every day passing
i am sure one day this forum will match the level of xb :bow:

CG

Sab Chutiyapa hai Bhaya
:claps:

Damha

I LOVE KUNG FUUUUU!!
Staff member
Sectional Moderator
Thank you sir

Romeo 22

Regards
The Xforum Staff
:kiss:

Romeo 22

Addicted just ensure that it doesn't go the fate xb went :hint:

Status
Not open for further replies.