• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

The Xforum Scoop #7

BnD Media

Bhadwa & Dalal Media
Banned
I can't convince all with same reason but the threads in the list are having the maximum activity during this month.

If you think the threads listed are having zero talent than start your own thread and achieve more activity than that :dazed:
These are notable threads list. there is nothing notable about chit chat threads. And it is not what i think, these threads truly are with zero content.

are just posting for the sake of posting because admins have set a threshold to min of 5 threads to be notable?

you are so eager to stand out from xossip type methods yet you use the same.

filter> sortby> views

Genius

The Emperor of Inferno 🔥
These are notable threads list. there is nothing notable about chit chat threads. And it is not what i think, these threads truly are with zero content.

are just posting for the sake of posting because admins have set a threshold to min of 5 threads to be notable?

you are so eager to stand out from xossip type methods yet you use the same.

filter> sortby> views
It's not like that the notable point in that threads is their activity.

Increase activity > increase views > increase fun > increase friends etc etc

There is a lot more to do and i am not giving any interview to BnD media :redface:

• Haha
Reactions: Akki ❸❸❸

BnD Media

Bhadwa & Dalal Media
Banned
It's not like that the notable point in that threads is their activity.

Increase activity > increase views > increase fun > increase friends etc etc

There is a lot more to do and i am not giving any interview to BnD media :redface:
Still Point aint justified as why chitchat threads are notable.

BnD Media looks forward to be in talks with you.