• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Threesome With My Neighbor And Her Ladies Tailor

Did you enjoy my original Story? Do you want me to post more?

• YES - Somewhat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES - A Little

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

playboy131

Threesome With My Neighbor And Her Ladies Tailor - Part 6

1bb

I had seen Meena give blowjob and wanted to copy her. I quickly learned that men like their balls to be licked in between sucking their knobs. Also, the most enjoyable part for a man is just below the tip on the underside, where there are the most veins.

Meena had also taught me that you should look at the man’s expressions when you are sucking him, and you will come to know what he likes best. Now, Naseem’s hands were all over me. At times, he was kneading my boobs. Other times pulling my engorged nipples.

Sometimes holding my bum and pulling them apart and sometimes trying to enter his finger in my cunt from behind. I motioned to him to finger my dripping cunt from the front. He pushed me on the bed and lay down by my side. I had tightly gripped his cock.

He was kissing me and now began fingering my pussy. First with one finger, then with two. He was too good. He would bend his middle finger so that it would touch my clitoris and give me a lightning sensation. Then he would use both fingers and gently hold my cherry.

He even made me orgasm with his fingers. But he would not stop, and neither did I want him to stop. As you all know, a woman can orgasm multiple times, unlike a man who can cum only once and then needs a break for his erection to come again.

He lay down and made me sit on his face with my thighs on either side and my open cunt on his mouth and lips. The feeling of his rough tongue hitting my clitoris was magical. I would just close my eyes and enjoy the unbelievable sensations. This was his way of making me his slave.

He was in charge as he held both my hands behind my back. Then he made me lie down and continued showing me, ‘his tongue magic’ as he pulled and licked. He sometimes gently bit my cunt lips and even left a dark mark on my pubes.

Then it was time for us to pleasure each other. He lay with his cock over my mouth and his mouth and tongue servicing my pussy. I think he could do this for hours, but I could not take it any longer. I wanted his cock in my pussy, which by now had reached gigantic proportions.

I signaled to him to come on top. He said, “Mooh se bolo kya chahiye? Aur naam lekar bolo.” (Say what you want? And say by name). So I said, “Naseem, mujhe chodo.” (Naseem, fuck me).

He said, “Kaho Naseem, mein tumhari randi hoon aur tumahara mota lund mera gili chut mein dal do, aur mujhe bohut chodo, jitna tumahara dil chahe.” (Say, Naseem, I am your slut and fuck me with your thick cock. Put it in my wet cunt and fuck me, as much as your heart desires).

By now, I was so much on fire that I was willing to say anything he wanted. Men love to see women begging to be fucked. Now he was in charge. He pushed me down roughly on the bed. Standing by the bed, he lifted one foot of mine so that my cunt was inviting his cock to fill it up.

He is such a good lover and fucker that he will keep changing positions. Since he does not have the problem of cumming in a few minutes, he will make you beg him to stop. Then he lifted both my feet and kept it on his shoulders. He put a pillow under my bum so that he could lift me up.

In this position, the cock goes deep in, and I could feel it banging my womb. I was actually screaming in joy, and I did not want him to stop. But he withdrew and turned me over. Now with my tummy on the bed, he straddled me with his feet on either side of me and again put his cock in.

My pussy did not want a second invitation and grabbed his cock. But in this position, though I was relaxed, I could not feel his cock very deep. After being some time in this position, he made me kneel in the doggy style. He first gave 3-4 hard slaps on my buttocks, making them red. This was pleasurable pain.

Then I was expecting his cock in my pussy, but he did something terrible. He tried to push his cock in my butthole. I screamed and shouted in pain and turned around, with tears in my eyes.

Meena came running and told him, “Abhi nahi. Usko taiyar karna hai. Agli baar, oose taiyar rakhungi.” (Not now. She has to be prepared. Next time, I will keep her ready). I did not understand what she meant. But I was happy that he did not try again.

Instead he put his cock, where it was meant to go – in my pussy, and I again got into the mood. This was enjoyable. He kept on pumping for at least 10 minutes, and I had my second orgasm. He then put me again on my back and fucked me in missionary position. I could feel his cock pulsating.

He then suddenly stopped, withdrew his cock, and positioned himself on my head. He parted my hair and let a few drops leak on my forehead, where we married women put the sindoor. Then he lay by my side, with my back turned towards him.

I lifted one leg, and his cock found my cunt again. His arm was protectively under my head, holding me in a tight embrace and continued his jerking, building up the tempo once again.

We could both clearly hear the whoosh-woosh sound as my cunt lips gripped his cock and wanted him to release his love juice. He continued in this position for at least 10 minutes, until we both suddenly exploded.

This time I felt I had peed too, as my juices squirted and erupted. I tried to pull away, fearing the mess I must have made on the bed, but he did not allow me. He held me tight, with his cock now limp, still in my pussy. And that is how we both slept for at least 2 hours, exhausted and tired but happy.

I shall tell you more about what happened in the next few days, only if you are interested to hear, and I get your comments.

1aa
Awesome update hope in future savita lure more men and keep fucking them without her husband's knowledge

abnne13

Awesome update hope in future savita lure more men and keep fucking them without her husband's knowledge
Thanks playboy. Appreciate you taking the trouble to comment. Readers here are so stingy with feedback.

• Love
Reactions: playboy131

abnne13

Threesome With My Neighbor And Her Ladies Tailor - Part 7

tailor1

In the first part, you read how I was tricked into sex with my neighbor’s tailor.

Then, in the second part, you read about what happened when we saw the video made slyly by my neighbor and the tailor.

In the third part, you had read about my first experience in anal sex.

In the fourth part, you read about my sex experience with two men at the same time.

Before I begin the seventh part of my story, I want to thank each one of you for your feedback and encouragement. Your feedback made me feel proud and humble.

Read all six parts again, and then proceed to get in the mood.

Many of you have guessed rightly, and some of you have asked about my double penetration (sandwich). So today, I shall describe this new experience for me.

Every stage has been a new experience. I have learned and enjoyed something new each time. You all remember my first lesbian experience with Meena. I had heard about lesbians and gays, but never thought it will happen to me.

I am not a lesbian. But you can call me Bi, as I enjoyed sex with both Meena and Naseem / Vinod. I learned more about my body and all the pleasures that the body can be subjected to, from Meena.

When a woman makes love to another woman (she does not fuck), but gently explores the pleasure points. Since we women know what excites us, we try to live that experience with our female companion. Truly that bond is different.

Then I had my first-time experience of oral sex with Naseem. Since I never had oral sex with my husband, I had never thought that sucking Naseem’s cock will give me so much pleasure.

When he returned the favor by sucking my pussy and clitoris, I learned that the mouth and tongue can give as much pleasure as the sexual organs.

Then I had my new experience of having anal sex with Naseem and later with Vinod. This taught me that the mouth and sexual organs were not the only sources of pleasure, but my anus was equally receptive to pleasure.

Rimming the asshole is as pleasurable as anal sex. When the tongue tickles the nerve endings at the entrance of the anus, the spasms of lust are unbelievable.

I have shared with you all the immense pleasure every new sexual experience gave me. I am happy to note from your comments that you have lived my experience secretly, fucking me in your minds, each time you read the different parts and fantasize that your cock is in my pussy.

No wonder that my pussy remains wet throughout the day. I used to wonder why. Now I know. It is because every one of you who reads my real-life experiences deposits your thick white cream in my wet pussy.

Many of you have wondered whether my boobs and ass have become bigger, with all the sucking and fucking. Earlier my breast measurements were 36C. Now they are 36D. I am very thrilled with the increase in my bosom size.

Every woman secretly wishes to have big boobs, which will draw the attention of her male admirers. I have still not yet reached Meena’s boob proportions. Her boobs are 38C. But I hope that soon I will boast of bigger boobs due to all the sucking and massage by Naseem and Vinod.

Today, I shall tell you about my double penetration, when both my pussy and ass were stuffed with Naseem’s and Vinod’s cock at the same time.

I had in my previous episode described to you how both of them had taken turns to fuck my pussy and anus separately. The experience was mind-blowing, but this new experience was even better.

A few days back, Meena and I had gone shopping to a mall. Meena suggested that I should give our guys a surprise. She suggested I should buy a mini skirt and dress up like a schoolgirl.

Though I wear skirts occasionally, a mini skirt sounded a bit risqué. The skirts were so short that if I bent a bit, you could almost see my pussy. Meena said she would get Naseem to pay for it. So I decided to try out some.

When I came out from the fitting room, Meena’s eyes bulged, and she said, “Wow, kya lagti hai. Maano school se nikli hai.” After spending a few hours choosing two skirts, I agreed to buy them. But I told her that I will wear them only at home when they come.

So, one fine day when she told me they both were coming, I wore my new outfit – a red mini skirt and a frilly white top. Of course, I wore a panty and bra too. When I looked in the mirror, I could not believe it was me.

It reminded me of my school days in school uniform. Even if I say it myself, I was looking smashing. They both came at the appointed time. Now, I was not nervous as I had been having sex with both of them, though not at the same time.

When they saw me, they both blinked and rubbed their eyes. Naseem said, “Yeah, school wali bacchi kaun hai?” (Who is this school-girl)?

Meena laughingly said, “Uski skirt uttaregi, to tum pehchan loge.” (If you remove her skirt, you will recognize her.)

All this conversation made me blush. I was quite relaxed, though there was a tingling sensation in my pussy in anticipation of it being filled soon. Both were wearing tee shirts and jeans.

Naseem was wearing a green tee with a collar and Vinod a yellow colored one without a collar. Though I knew our purpose of the meeting, I was modest. I did not want to make it appear that I was expecting what was to come. We, women, are quite modest and shy, though we love having all our holes filled.

They started by holding and kissing me – Naseem from front and Vinod from the back. For some reason, I was comfortable when Naseem kissed me deep in my mouth. But I did not like Vinod kissing in my mouth. Maybe I had mentally accepted Naseem as my second husband.

So while Naseem kissed me passionately in my mouth, I reciprocated by sucking his tongue and exchanged our saliva. Vinod was kissing my neck and shoulders.

Then Naseem said, “Jaan, aaj tum hamare kapade utar do aur humme nanga karo. Hamesha hum tumhare kapde utarte hain.” (Dear, today you remove our clothes and make us nude. Always we are removing your clothes).

tailor2

tailor3

tailor4

Last edited:

abnne13

Well i like to appreciate beauty in frint of me and this story is one of those beautiful gem so why not..
playboy, your comments are heart warming. I am sure there are many other Readers who read my story, but it seems they don't have the time or the inclination to "Like" or comment. May your tribe increase.

1a

• Love
Reactions: playboy131

playboy131

playboy, your comments are heart warming. I am sure there are many other Readers who read my story, but it seems they don't have the time or the inclination to "Like" or comment. May your tribe increase.

1a
Thnx again but like I said before I appreciate beauty and as far as tribe concern every tribe needs its there otherhalf counterparts to increase 😉

abnne13

Reactions: Sauravb