• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Threesome With My Neighbor And Her Ladies Tailor

Did you enjoy my original Story? Do you want me to post more?

• YES - Somewhat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES - A Little

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abnne13

Threesome With My Neighbor And Her Ladies Tailor - Part 10

In the first part, you read how I was tricked into sex with my neighbor’s tailor.

Then, in the second part, you read about what happened when we saw the video made slyly by my neighbor and the tailor.

In the third part, you had read about my first experience in anal sex.

In the fourth part, you read how I was worried about Naseem cumming in my pussy and asked Meena about it. She assured me that she had i-pills which she would give me and I should not worry.

In the fifth part, I was becoming a slut. I now wanted my pussy to be filled at all times.

In the sixth part, you read how Meena taught me about giving a mind-blowing blowjob and how the tongue magic from Naseem on my clitoris, makes me see stars in the daytime.

In the seventh part, you read about my exhilarating experience of double penetration (DP), the rimming of my ass and me dressed in school-girl skirt.

In the eighth part you read how they blind-folded me and continued with their DP session, even in standing position.

Before I begin the tenth part of my story, I want to thank each one of you for your feedback and encouragement. Your feedback has made me feel proud and humble.

Read all nine parts again and then proceed to get in the mood.

Life was a roller-coaster sex adventure, Every sexual adventure was as good if not better than the earlier one.

Now I was comfortable with fucking both Naseem and Vinod. On the days that Naseem did not come, Vinod used to come. He generally used to fuck Meena first and then used to fuck me.

He too had great staying power. Within 10 minutes of cumming in one of our pussies. He would be ready once again to fuck the other pussy.

Now let me tell you more about Vinod. I had told you that he was the manager of the flats that Naseem owned. I had kept you guessing what his real job was. I learned that the 2 flats that had cubicles (I visited them as you will read later), and the flats were converted into massage parlours.

So, now you know what Naseem’s main business was. Vinod was an expert massager himself and used to train new girls (women) like me in how to giving a client massage. I shall tell you about this in future.

One day, when Vinod came, Meena said that today, he would give me a massage. I was excited, but still feeling a little shy. Meena had a rubber foam mattress ready. She placed it on the floor and covered it with a bed sheet.

Then Vinod took over. He told me imagine that I had never met him before, and this was the first time I was getting a massage. He told me to imagine that I was alone at home and had appointed a masseur for the day. He explained that when he visits woman clients at their homes or in the hotel, this is what happens. I was told to undress and was now only in bra and panties.

First, I lay down on my stomach. Vinod told me that women are first shy to unhook their bras, but he has to convince them that it is a part of the massage. Many husbands who arrange with the masseur for their wives to get a sexual massage, help to remove their wife’s bra themselves, and the wives make a show of disapproval, but then agree.

When the bra is unhooked at the back, he lets the client keep the bra under them, so that they feel their nipples are covered. Vinod had brought a bottle of fragrant oil. It was especially imported from Bangkok and had herbal properties that would soothe the skin. It could be used both on the skin and the vagina.

He liberally poured the oil on his hands and rubbed the palms vigorously. He told me that this increases the temperature of the oil. He does not heat it, or it will lose its fragrance and medicinal properties. He then applied it on my back. I could feel the heat on my skin as the oil touched my back.

Then he began to use both hands and his palms to massage all the muscles in my back. He did this gently and sensually, as if he was caressing my body. It really was very relaxing as I kept both my hands on either side of me and lay on my stomach.

Vinod had done a course in oriental massage and knew the science of giving a good massage. He used short strokes first on my neck and then long strokes on my back to the end of the tail bone.

All the strokes were in circular motion. He explained to me that he was not applying a balm or some ointment for pain, where you have to rub the skin a bid hard. He kept talking to me and explaining all the nuances, continuously asking me if there was any pain or discomfort. Remember, he was teaching and guiding me on how to give a good massage.

He did this for more than 15 minutes. It was relaxing and soothing ass it drained all the tension in my muscles and body. He seemed to be in no hurry, and neither was I. Then he asked me turn around. Though he had seen me nude so many times, I was feeling shy and tried to cover my boobs with my hands.

tailor7

Last edited:
Reactions: Sauravb

Delta101

nicely written story with fine images.

awaiting more updates........

Last edited: