• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Unwrapped

adb336

Character – Insha Rizvi (24 year old),
te
Visha-28 yrs old (boss)
Soha-old classmate
Neha-old classma
IT was an extreme situation otherwise Insha she would not be here asking for favour , especially from him .Vishal -her boss. She had joined the office six month ago but she knew Vishal from her college days.He was her senior , although they had minimal interaction during her college days , she was quite aware of his reputation, and tried to avoid him. And now here she was in his office to ask for favour because of her stupid brother and cousin . 3 days back they railed through two man –( amongst them there was an old man- ) while driving in drunken state. And now both boys are in lockup since 3 days. She and her family tried every thing in their hand to get them out but failed.
While listening to her , Vishal could not help but getting distracted . She was talking again, her husky voice filling the room, and he didn’t want to look because he knew what he would see: a woman of 23 neither petite nor curvy , fine-boned woman with brown hair in an elegant chignon. All feminine sophistication in a beautifully kurta salwar ,a small silver necklace around her neck. It made her seem fragile, yet the impression she gave off was anything but.
Since she had joined the office ,she seems to be avoid him as much as possible . During meeting or any other gathering she would look at everyone in the room as if they were all having a conversation together and she was interested in what they had to say. Becoming warm and approachable but not to him.
it wasn’t only her beauty, though she had plenty of that fascinating to him .She sure had glow up since her college days ,it was not like she was unattractive in her college years , even in her college days she had plenty of admirers.But age has certainly done her magic on her that has been reflecting in her figure.Its not like Vishal
could find beauty anywhere these days and though he’d once glutted himself on it, it hadn’t ultimately satisfied him.perhaps it was merely the contrast to all the other women he’d had up till this point. Women his own age or a couple of years younger.
Whatever it was that fascinated him about Insha May, it felt pure fucking torture every time he sees her.He was warned by his father and also made himself a rule not start an affair with an office employe , not because it was morally incorrect but because last time he was caught by his father.
A surge of heat went through him, vicious and wild. Winding the ache inside him even tighter than it was already. Fuck, he so did not need this. He didn’t get obsessed with women. But being attracted to his employee ! . This was against the rules and he was a great believer in rules. Pity his body didn’t seem to give a shit.
He said he will look into this matter right away , told her not to worry about it. When Insha turn to left the office Vishal could not help but stare at her swaying hips , fuck. He was angry , horny – mere her close presence caused his cock to swell .
Around 5 pm ,she was again in his again he informed her that the matter is serious but her bro and cousin will get bail tomorrow.
The very next day Insha’s brother and cousin were released on bail.Her whole family was happy and relieved. In office she was waiting for Vishal to arrive so she could thank him for the help.He seems angry over something on phone when she noticed him in the office , their eyes met and he immediately enter his office.
She entered his cabin, Vishal Is leaning back in his chair, legs splayed apart, all chiseled cheekbones, hard jawline and wide, powerful shoulders. Staring at her. Like he was committing everything she did, everything she said, to memory.He was as good looking as she had first seen him in her college ,may be much more attractive.
He Was sitting in exactly the same place, right in the center , leaning back in his seat. Watching her. A shiver went down her spine. Because she knew that look. The look of a predator. The one that said “I want you and I will have you, whether you like it or not”. The same kind of look that had drawn her into Piers’s orbit. SHE had noticed these look on quite some occasions .The pressure of his gaze made heat prickle over the back of her neck in reaction.
He straightened, skirting around the desk and coming toward her. It took her a moment to realize that her muscles had tensed up. Kind of understandable since they were alone , and though he was lean, he was tall, with an air of latent power about him. As if he had a purpose and was going to achieve it, no matter what. It wasn’t threatening, but it wasn’t entirely comfortable either. Eleanor took a silent breath. Calm down. He’s was her boss, Yes, an attractive one but he nonetheless her boss -again she had known about his reputation among females since college.
Just show your gratitude to him and leave as soon as possible from his presence ,her mind rang.
Before he came too close, he stopped all of a sudden, studying her. Then his eyes narrowed. “You’re afraid of me?” She blinked at the abruptness of the question. “Whatever gave you that idea?” “You tensed up as I approached.” How strange that he’d noticed. Not to mention discomforting. “No, of course I’m not afraid.” I just wanted to thank you for help .. I
He abrupted her “You never look at me. “
She blinked again, taken aback. “excuse me”
“During college and now here”
Eleanor stared at him. God, he was intense. She found it vaguely threatening in some way and yet, at the same time, thrilling as well. “Why would I do that?” ,her voice was husky
She shifted on her feet, “I could ask you the same kind of question,” she said instead. “ you always stare at me.”
With a feral smile, he ask her, “ so you do notice me? But afraid of me,
No sir, why should I afraid of you ? She said calmly “ I just wanted to pass my gratitude for helping my brothers , and again thank you , with your permission may I return to my desk “
She then left the cabin
Lunch time
Eleanor sat there with some of the other faculty members, talking about something that was clearly very interesting because she was leaning forward with her elbows on the table, making small, elegant movements with her hands as she spoke.
God, he shouldn’t have approached her yesterday after the lecture. He should have act normally earlier, and yet he hadn’t. What had he been thinking? He’d been obsessed by that split-second reaction he’d seen in her eyes. And now the feeling of her cool fingers in his had only wound that obsession tighter.
He’didn’t denied that he was looking at her when she accused him.She was smiling at one of her colleagues, continuing to talk. And even though he’d seen her glance around just about everywhere where in the café, she hadn’t once looked in his direction.
Something stirred in him. Something hungry he’d been suppressing ever since he came back to New Zealand—there wasn’t any need for it in the life he’d come back to. The instinct of a hunter. Fuck that. He was going to make it his mission to get her to look at him. See him the way she had in the lecture hall, as if for one split second he was a man not a student. Get her to look at him like that every damn time.
He held her gaze, silently willing her to see him. To really see him. And shit, there it was again, that flash of silver in her eyes. A reaction she couldn’t hide.
Her gaze dropped, as if she couldn’t bear the weight of his stare, and he found that perversely thrilling. Was she trying to hide her reaction again? Collect herself? Had he affected her so much she didn’t know what to do with herself? God, he wanted to take that determined chin in his fingers and force her to look him in the eye. While he told her exactly what she’d been doing to him for the past month…
3 days later
It Annoyed her. She wasn’t consciously looking for him, it was only that somehow her brain had decided he was a person of interest and so kept an eye out for him.And whenever it did, she found she couldn’t help looking at him, almost as if she was seeking out that disturbing black gaze. Which was insane. He was a student and that was all he ever should be.
By the doors, leaning back in his chair, legs stretched arrogantly in front him, he was there hands linked behind his head. There was a woman beside him, leaning close in, obviously telling him something. And he appeared to be paying attention. Until he lifted his head as Eleanor passed and his eyes met hers, hot and dark. And the same thrill passed through her as it had that previous week. The one she’d told herself she didn’t feel. She only smiled coolly back and walked on, not bothering to speak to him, ignoring both the flicker of heat that settled in her gut and the annoyance that the flicker of heat was even there in the first place.
The office was almost empty ,she was about to leave her desk when she found tall ,dark figure near her . had one arm against the doorframe, the posture drawing attention to the sharply defined lines of his biceps, left bare by the black T-shirt he was wearing. It was…distracting.
“So you said u are’nt afraid of me ,yet again u deliberately avoid me, even after I helped you with your brothers case.
His body was very, very close. That he smelled of musk and dry earth, and she liked it. For the first time in years he was so close .
“I am not afraid of you , I am just busy with my work,
Bullshit , prove it to me that you aren’t afraid of me?
“I sorry but I am not “, she was about to leave when Vishal moved, so quickly, so soundlessly she had no warning at all. One minute she was looking at the fabric of her dress, the next Luc was crouched in front her, his long, brown fingers gripping her chin and forcing her gaze to his. “Don’t you dare fucking dismiss me,” he said in a low, fierce voice.
Bright shard of fear slid through her. Then she realized that though his grip didn’t hurt, it was firm. That his fingers were warm. That his body was very, very close. That he smelled of musk and dry earth, and she liked it. She liked him holding her. Keeping her chin where it was so she couldn’t pull away. So she couldn’t hide. And he knew. That perceptive, dark gaze of his saw everything. The anger slowly died out of his eyes, to be replaced by something hotter. Hungrier. His thumb moved along her jaw in an experimental caress and she couldn’t stop the shiver that went through her. Couldn’t hide it. “You like this,” he said softly.
She tried to jerk her chin away from him but his fingers tightened, holding her steady. Her heartbeat sped up, the sound of it thumping in her ears. “Let me go,” she said hoarsely. “Do you want me to?” No.
“Yes”
Instantly she was free, Vishal released her.
Eleanor ignored the heat inside her, the way her skin burned from his touch. Tried to steady her voice.” Sir if you excuse me , I should leave “
On Sunday there is party at Orient,orginsed by Mr.Shingania ,I want you to come with me “
Is this party work related?
No
Can I say no ?
No
And if I refuse to come
Then I should remind u the favour that I did to you
So ,are you blackmailing me sir?
He was silent. Staring at her the look in his eyes hot. The sun slid over his brown skin, highlighting the exquisitely carved planes and angles of his face. High cheekbones, straight nose, hard jaw. All of him beautiful.
was she fucking insane? Getting herself into this again?
Again his finger touched her skin when he brushed her hair .
“Be ready on Sunday at 6 .”
“And I will send you a dress’
He then turned and leave.

Adirshi

Royal कारभार 👑
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Hello everyone.

We are Happy to present to you The annual story contest of XForum

"The Ultimate Story Contest" (USC).

"Chance to win cash prize up to Rs 8000"
As you all know, in previous week we announced USC and also opened Rules and Queries thread after some time. Before all this, chit-chat thread already opened in Hindi section.

Well, Just want to inform that it is a Short story contest, in this you can write and post story your under any prefix. with minimum 700 words and maximum 7000 words (Use this tool to count word in your story. — Characters Tool) .That is why, i want to invite you so that you can portray your thoughts using your words into a story which whole xforum would watch. This is a great step for you and for your stories cause USC's stories are read by every reader of Xforum. You are one of the best writers of Xforum, and your story is also going very well. That is why We whole heatedly request you to write a short story For USC. We know that you do not have time to spare but even after that we also know that you are capable of doing everything and bound to no limits.

And the readers who does not want to write they can also participate for the "Best Readers Award" .. You just have to give your reviews on the Posted stories in USC

"Winning Writer's will be awarded with well deserved Cash prizes and another awards, Along with this A TOTAL OF 8000 RS IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS. "and along with that they get a chance to sticky their thread in their section so their thread remains on the top. That is why This is a fantastic chance for you all to make a great image on the mind of all reader and stretch your reach to the mark. This is a golden chance for all of you to portrait your thoughts into words to show us here in USC. So, bring it on and show us all your ideas, show it to the world. For more details check Rules Thread.

Entry thread opened on 15th February and is Live now! and will remain open till 5th March 2024 11.59 pm During this you can post your story, so it is better for you to start writing your story in the given time..

And one more thing! Story is to be posted in one post only, cause this is a short story contest that means we can only hope for short stories. So you are not permitted to post your story in many post/parts. If you have any query regarding this, you can contact any staff member.

To discuss story relates topics and doubts use this thread — Chit Chat Thread

To post reviews use this thread — Review Thread

For contest rules and queries use this thread — Rules & Queries Thread

To post your Story use this thread — Entry Thread

Prizes
Position Benifits
Winner 4000 Rupees + Award + 5000 Likes + 30 days sticky Thread (Stories)
1st Runner-Up 1500 Rupees + Award + 3500 Likes + 15 day Sticky thread (Stories)
2nd Runner-UP 1000 Rupees + 2000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories)
3rd Runner-UP 750 Rupees + 1000 Likes
Best Supporting Reader 750 Rupees + Award + 1000 Likes
Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 200 Likes for each report

Regards :- XForum Staff