• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Wanted to unlock Microsoft word file

Vishal1

Can some one help me to unlock Microsoft word file?
I have forgotten the password.
Plz msg me.

Yours,
Vishal.

Rocky.

Searching the Unsearchables
Supreme
Plz msg me.

Yours,
Vishal.

Satya Nadela ko blackmail karo, tabhi ho payega, varna koi aur option to nahi hai

hypernova

Plz msg me.

Yours,
Vishal.
1) You can go through this article, probably you will find a solution.

2) You can try this if you are able to open the document but can not edit it. After opening the document, save it as .rtf document at any convenient location. The saved .rtf document will not have the password. Now open a new word document, copy the contents of the saved .rtf document to the new word document and save it at any chosen location. The new document will be without password

Vishal1

2) You can try this if you are able to open the document but can not edit it. After opening the document, save it as .rtf document at any convenient location. The saved .rtf document will not have the password. Now open a new word document, copy the contents of the saved .rtf document to the new word document and save it at any chosen location. The new document will be without password
Hello,
Thanks for reply.
Actually I don't have laptop right now so the option related to laptop I'm not possible for me now.
And I have tried other things they demanding money to unlock files.
Is there any other way to see at least some contents of the file?

Thanks,
Vishal

hypernova

There is no way to partially see the contents, either the file opens and you can ready everything or file doesn't open. You can't do all this on mobile, you have to use desktop or laptop.

Clipmaster99

75,000+ Pictures; 75,000+ LIKES; 60,000+ Comments
Supreme

If the document is asking for a Password, how will it open without one? Editing is a secondary consideration, which can happen only if the document is open.