• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Wife loves both of us

Do you like this Story?

• Yes

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Want more 💦💦

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters

Sex1989

Madina Ahmad Ali
I was shocked watching sonali in front of me. Sonali hugged me tightly and cried too much.
Me- what happened
Sonali- Kill me. I am not not a good wife. Not a good woman. I am very bad .
Me- who told you
Sonali- arpita told us everything.
Me- ohoo . Ok you may go now.
Sonali- please forgive me Raghab. I never go to Mohit.
Me- ohoo exactly. But you love mohit . Right. You hate me. You told me i am your culprit . Now get lost.

Mohit- hey Raghab please listen. Sorry man.
Me- took your wife . Enjoy. I want Arpita right now.

Sonali cried a lot. But i went to my room. Mohit closed the door. Arpita did not come in front of me. Sonali cried too much. Mohit also told me to forgive.

Then i shouted to both of them.

Me- i allowed you Sonali. I allow you to love other man . I was not a cuck. But I love that feeling for you. I accept that fantacy to give you what you want. Then what you gave me in return. You left me. You bitch. Sluts are more loyal but not you. And you mohit. You bastard. You snatched my wife from me. I allow you to sleep with her. I allow you for secret marriage . But you made plan for snatching her from me. You already took her. That shameless girl married you. Yiu both did not think a little about me. I sacrificed everything for both of you. But you made me a joke in front of society. My relatives and friends make fun of me. I left everyone. Now i became a heartless man.

Sonali- please forgive me please.
Mohit- Raghab i am sorry for everything. You save me from mad. You gave me new life. You sacrificed everything. You can make me dog. I will serve you for ever. Please forgive us. I never became happy even after getting her. Please come with us please.

I drink one more bottle. I bame unconscious. In hangover i am in mood now. My cock grows bigger. I go near Sonali. I lift her and take her to bedroom. After somethime sonali started moaning . I kiss and fuck sonali too much. Mohit is watching us near door. I look at him i call him . My sonali was fully nude. She starts kissing me while i fuck her juicy pussy. Same time mohit put cock in her back. Sonali looks behind and kiss mohit . Now she turn hug mohit . Mohit fucks my sonali pussy too hard. I looks both of them. I smiled and put my cock in my wife ass. Now my wife got more pleasure. Both cock drilling action make her satisfy. Now all day and night me and Mohit fuck sonali. Everywhere everytime. Sonally loves both of us. We filled her pussy same time. Both holes we filled. Now my wife became milf . After one year she gave birth to a beautiful daughter. We dont know who is the father . But we both love her. Now my wife gives huge milk. Our daughter can not drink all. So we both suck Sonali nipples. We never stop sex. Now sonali has done birth control operation. We never use protection. We fuck her too hard 2-3 times a day. We are addicted to daily sex. We perform neat and clean sex . We were aware of the hygiene sex. Our daughter call me father. Because Mohit divorced sonali and sonali again marry me. Now we have a happy family. After our daughter sleeps or goes to school we do hard sex. My wife sonali is now too addicted to sex. She needs c0ck in both holes. Not a single hole blank. She loves both of us.

Happy Ending......
Good short one

Adirshi

Royal कारभार 👑
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Hello everyone.

We are Happy to present to you The annual story contest of XForum

"The Ultimate Story Contest" (USC).

"Chance to win cash prize up to Rs 8000"
As you all know, in previous week we announced USC and also opened Rules and Queries thread after some time. Before all this, chit-chat thread already opened in Hindi section.

Well, Just want to inform that it is a Short story contest, in this you can write and post story your under any prefix. with minimum 700 words and maximum 7000 words (Use this tool to count word in your story. — Characters Tool) .That is why, i want to invite you so that you can portray your thoughts using your words into a story which whole xforum would watch. This is a great step for you and for your stories cause USC's stories are read by every reader of Xforum. You are one of the best writers of Xforum, and your story is also going very well. That is why We whole heatedly request you to write a short story For USC. We know that you do not have time to spare but even after that we also know that you are capable of doing everything and bound to no limits.

And the readers who does not want to write they can also participate for the "Best Readers Award" .. You just have to give your reviews on the Posted stories in USC

"Winning Writer's will be awarded with well deserved Cash prizes and another awards, Along with this A TOTAL OF 8000 RS IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS. "and along with that they get a chance to sticky their thread in their section so their thread remains on the top. That is why This is a fantastic chance for you all to make a great image on the mind of all reader and stretch your reach to the mark. This is a golden chance for all of you to portrait your thoughts into words to show us here in USC. So, bring it on and show us all your ideas, show it to the world. For more details check Rules Thread.

Entry thread opened on 15th February and is Live now! and will remain open till 5th March 2024 11.59 pm During this you can post your story, so it is better for you to start writing your story in the given time..

And one more thing! Story is to be posted in one post only, cause this is a short story contest that means we can only hope for short stories. So you are not permitted to post your story in many post/parts. If you have any query regarding this, you can contact any staff member.

To discuss story relates topics and doubts use this thread — Chit Chat Thread

To post reviews use this thread — Review Thread

For contest rules and queries use this thread — Rules & Queries Thread

To post your Story use this thread — Entry Thread

Prizes
Position Benifits
Winner 4000 Rupees + Award + 5000 Likes + 30 days sticky Thread (Stories)
1st Runner-Up 1500 Rupees + Award + 3500 Likes + 15 day Sticky thread (Stories)
2nd Runner-UP 1000 Rupees + 2000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories)
3rd Runner-UP 750 Rupees + 1000 Likes
Best Supporting Reader 750 Rupees + Award + 1000 Likes
Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 200 Likes for each report

Regards :- XForum Staff