• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Wife's desires

Sex story of wife with

• Neighbors

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Relatives

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Friends

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Boss

Votes: 16 19.0%
  • Local people

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Stranger

Votes: 23 27.4%

• Total voters

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Santhosh dad: don't open the door, iam on the way.

We are approaching the main door.

Santhosh dad: come on bitch, don't take it serious, iam sorry.

My wife: ha ha ha, how you come down from your ego

Santhosh dad: don't involve my family

My wife: let me go first.

Santhosh dad: what you want bitch, why you became arrogant.

My wife: you support Vijay, in that matters

Santhosh dad: yes he is, he won't do it, he was loyal to me, before that iam not having that kind of ladies in my home.

My wife: ohhhh, suppose, you are having?

Santhosh dad: shut up bitch!!!!

My wife: you get angry ! You are not able think like that also!!!!.

Santhosh dad: what you want to convey?

My wife: iam doing with Vijay is accident

Vijay: come on bitch! Speak, how you longing for my dick to have inside you! You forgot everything.

My wife: yes iam longing for your dick after that incident, it's not easy for me to forgot the dick steals my chastity that night.

Karan::come on bitch! ( iam not expecting the words from karan's mouth) you are doing things now acting.

My wife: please shut up, how dare you call me bitch!!!!!.

Vijay: that means you are not bitch!!!!

( watchman got stunned by the quarrels).

My wife: it's not my fault, it's every woman doing like this!

Santhosh dad: ok, calm down, go inside the room

My wife: don't call me bitch, iam having name

Uncle: how sweetly you convinced him bitch

My wife: please uncle!

Uncle: sorry.

Santhosh dad: please go inside.
She turned back

We came back to the room. We see the couple sleeping on the bed, we just gone back to the next room,

All are sitting on the bed and feel exhausted, uncle and santhosh dad lying on the bed, it's now Vijay, karan and me.

After a gap they both snooring.

My wife:Vijay, don't think too much

Vijay: it's enough

Me: what is this!!!!!

My wife: sorry, iam sexually aroused that day night and came there, he was seduced me, but iam not intentionally doing it with it vijay, but he was winning my chastity, yes iam longing for his dick for the next few days and fantasize about how he ploughing my pussy and seeding his sperms deep inside me, I remember the moment I reached orgasm over orgasm.

Vijay: come on, tell about me

My wife: you tell, you are not eyeing on his relatives.

Vijay: no

My wife: if like a chance you got me, that means you mount his relatives or not!

Vijay: surely I will mount them, make the fuck memorable one to them, like you remember me.

My wife: sorry dear, how you came to know about me

Me: we set a hidden camera in our home and watching you for the last one month.

My wife: you both!
Karan: yes, I got stunned by the big melons you having, I fantasizfantasize about this but today I tasted the big melons, it's my pleasure to have you on your husband presence.

My wife: shit!!!! Why you share with him!

Karan: you are scolding us for fucking her on that day, but on the other hand you are fucking Vijay, what a great

My wife: sorry dear, please forgive me, from tomorrow night onwards iam not commit any mistake.

Karan: what about the in between time

Vijay: I want to be with you

My wife: no, iam ashamed

Vijay:( he took his big dick outside and the nerves are seen over the skin, I seen her eyes fixed on his dick, he was stroking it, without any moment, she was gone outside, when we tried to get up, he tells to wait there.

He also gone outside, we just seen our face.

Karan: she is real bitch,

Me: yes, I think but iam not think she allowed anyone this much easily.

Karan: shall we go outside.

Me: no it's humilating

Karan: ok then you wait, I will go outside.

Me: wait iam also want to see

Once we gone outside, he speaking to her from a distance, it's not visible cleary.

The most important thing after a long gap, when she turned, her big melons out of her blouse, he was pushed her to ground and both smooches all over the body, he was uplifting her in hand and took her to the some darK places and I felt humilated and karan was eager to see the reunion , we are seeing the watchman was walking here and there , it's hard for anyone to see her fully naked,

After a gap, Vijay was getup from there and walking towards the gate, it's triggered us to to see my wife still not get up from the place, we just walking carefully and reached near bush, she was lying on the ground fully naked with widespread legs, it's hard for me, on the other hand, Vijay was walking towards her, she was unaware of the situation