• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Recent content by Dark Rider69

  1. D

    Thriller WLHTA - The Serpent Of Underworld.

    Ek suggestion hai agar lena chaho toh, otherwise you are the boss you can throw this straight to the bin. I know story mai jab tak errotisism ya clean adultry scenes na ho toh story mai maza nahi aata but iss k bina bhi aap ne story bohat ache se manage ki hui hai, but mera suggestion yeh hai k...
  2. D

    Thriller WLHTA - The Serpent Of Underworld.

    Hey AP bro.!! First of all,. I was not a regular reader of this site. Few weeks back a friend of mine shared 3 pdf's of a story, jiss ka naam tha "Wah Life Ho Toh AIsi". When I started reading the 1st part, jhoot nahi bolunga I literally found that boring because story ka plot politics based tha...
  3. D

    Sci-FI ZAKHM: [The Scars of Silence]

    "Hey guys, the new update is out! Go check it out now. Your support means a lot, so don't forget to throw some likes and share your thoughts with me. Your feedback keeps me going! 😊"
  4. D

    Sci-FI ZAKHM: [The Scars of Silence]

    Update 3: "Threads of Deception" Ab tak: Car se ek insaan ne kadam bahar rakha, aur uske jooton ki awaaz sarradon par padne se sunayi di. Phir usne car ka darwaza band kiya, aur ek zor se awaaz aayi. Thud!! Woh kuch der ke liye Salaar ke ghar ko dekhta raha, phir uski nazar us sadak par gayi...
  5. D

    Sci-FI ZAKHM: [The Scars of Silence]

    "Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that Update 3 is currently in progress. I’m putting in the final touches, and I’m aiming to have it posted by tomorrow. Thanks for your patience and support!"
  6. D

    Sci-FI ZAKHM: [The Scars of Silence]

    Thanks for your best wishes, I truely appritiate that!
  7. D

    Sci-FI ZAKHM: [The Scars of Silence]

    Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well. I just wanted to inform you that I was out of town recently, which has caused a slight delay in the update. I truly appreciate your patience and understanding. The next update is in progress, and I’ll do my best to bring it to you as soon as...
  8. D

    Sci-FI ZAKHM: [The Scars of Silence]

    update 2 is posted guys, please support me as much as you can with your likes and comments.
  9. D

    Sci-FI ZAKHM: [The Scars of Silence]

    Update 2: "Whispers Behind Closed Doors" Ab Tak: Akram ne apne phone se Salaar ki photo bheji. Inspector ne photo dekh kar kaha, “Thik hai, hum is complaint ko register kar rahe hain. Aapke beta ki age kya hai?” Akram ne jawab diya, “Who 20 saal ka hai.” Inspector ne kuch aur details poochte...
  10. D

    Sci-FI ZAKHM: [The Scars of Silence]

    Guys, update is out. Please read it and show your love and support as much as you can. That will keep me boosted. Thanks.
  11. D

    Sci-FI ZAKHM: [The Scars of Silence]

    Update 1: The Silent Scream Nevember ki ek sard shaam thi, samay kuch kareeb: 4:37 pm ka ho ga. Society ki backside par ek sunsaan sadak mein ek ladki akeli chal rahi thi, ghusse aur dar ke saath apna bag mazbooti se pakde hue. Usne dheere se apni raftar badhaayi, par uske peeche kuch ladke...
  12. D

    Sci-FI ZAKHM: [The Scars of Silence]

    Thanks once again, and I'll post the update tonight.
  13. D

    Sci-FI ZAKHM: [The Scars of Silence]

    HH Thank you so much for visiting my thread, aur definately mai iss ko continue rakhu ga. Busy skedual ke chalte updates mein thodi dair ho sakti hai par safar jaari rahe ga, Initially toh 1 update per week ka plan hai, let's hope for the best😊
  14. D

    Sci-FI ZAKHM: [The Scars of Silence]

    INTRODUCTION: Hey friends! Ye meri pehli kahani hai jo main XForum pe post kar raha hoon. Main writer nahi hoon, bas padhne ka shauq hai, lekin yahan ke aur writers ki writings ne mujhe itna influence aur motivate kiya ke main bhi apni kahani likhne ka soch liya. So, kuch cheezein pehle hi...
  15. D

    Fantasy Emperor, Rule out Darkness:

    bohat he mazedaar update tha.😊 Sach mai ab he toh maza aye ga coz saad perfectly fine hai means uss ka hath or us ki eyesight both are in perfect harmony, ab dekhna yeh hai k wo apni eyesight ka raaz sab par kessy kholta hai espeacially apnay father par. + ab toh saad gopiyoon se gheera rehnay...
Top