• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy A Night of Error

mastramredux

Synopsis - A Indian RAW agent had been tasked to sabotage a critical mission in Afghanistan, but things went wrong.

*means foreign language

ezgif-3-d7c8f4d18643.gif

Last edited:

mastramredux

Chapter - 1 - Amber

------------------------------------------------------------

khat khat khat,

*'tell me you motherfucker who sent you here'

*'i am inoocent you have caught wrong person, malik I am but a small tribesman'

khat khat, aaaaaargh

*'janab we are beating him for three hours, he has not spoken a word'

*'i will see to it Rashid, either he will talk or he will die tonight'

-------------------------------------------------------------

-beta tie up your shoes fast, we have to receive your father on airport,

-ammi do you want to come with us,

-no sultana you go, my knees are not feeling good today,

-achcha ammi, we are going, aisha, imad say bye to dadi,

-bye dadi, abbu is coming abbu is coming, he will bring sweets with him,

-ha ha ha, kids,

Sulatana has not seens Iqlab for last 8 months, he had business in UAE, but she was happy, he had decided to finally settle for good in pakistan, Sultana and her family were not rich, but they were good Allah fearing Sunni Muslim, and were originally from Islamabad but had settled in Karachi,

Sulatana and her kids had reached airport, they were excited for their abbu to arrive, and sultana had tears of joy in her eyes as soon as see saw glimpse of her husband Iqbal Alam, she was unable to contain herself and ran to iqbal and took him in her bossom,

Both kids also hugged their father and they all had tears in their eyes,

-Iqbal, how long I have waited,

-abbu, abbu, Have you brought snakes,

-Wait kids, let's first go to home, and Yes I have brought lots of candies and dates,

Whole family reached their home, Iqbal was telling them all kind of fascinating tales of UAE, but sultana eyes were stuck on her husband, her ears were not working, She was extremely pious woman, and only had sex with her husband entire life, so she was repressed for last 8 months, but now that her husband has arrived, she was smiling in her head,

Sultana cooked food for whole family, and after eating they retired to their rooms, she was dropping all kinds of hints that she was horny to Iqbal, but it seemed liked Iqbal had forgotten all their cues, their flirt, their was this unusual disconnect but Sultana ignored these feelings,

At night in their bed sultana was on her bed waiting for iqbal, sultana was visibly excited and she wore a nightie that she knew Iqbal liked,

Moments later Iqbal arrived after talking shower in his towel, and Sulatana eyes were stuck on what she saw,

Iqbal was not at all athletic, but the Iqbal sultana was seeing had visible abs, his hands were massive with muscles, Sultana gasped,

-Iqbal you were going to gym in UAE,

-do you like it sultana,

sultana didn't respond to it, shame covered her body, and she lowered her gaze, Iqbal came closer to Sultana and placed her hands on his body, Sultana could feel the toned muscles, she became became even more horny, if that was possible, Sultana started to roll her ass on bed,

-Iqbal I have prepared saffron milk,

-Oh I don't really like saffron sultana, also I have something even better to drink,

Iqbal placed his hands directly on Sultana lips, and starts to caress them,

-Oh Iqbal, I have waited so long,

Iqbal then dislodged his towel and it fell down, Sultana's eyes directly went to gaze his hubby's cock, Sultana was surprised for two things, Iqbal never used to undress in light, and the size of Iqbal's member, Sultana shook her head, she was trying to remember her hubby's penis size because it seems too large, she was pretty sure it was not this huge last time, sultana became confused,

Iqbal seeing sultana confused took things in his hands, and started kissing sultana, sultana became even more confused, Iqbal has never kissed her, for him sex was just 5 minute business, but sultana started to melt in iqbal's kiss, and the tongue of war was started, in which sultana was determined to win, Iqbal then pushed sultana on her knees and placed his member in her hand, Sultana started to slowly massage Iqbal's member, which was barely fitting in her fist, Iqbal undressed sultana and Sultana flopped on bed waiting for her hubby, her pussy crying for him,

ezgif-3-4e13190a9771.gif

iqbal saw the condition of sultana and he went ahead, slide the panty out of the way, and placed his member on it,

-aaaaaah Iqban baby, pussssssssssssh na, hey alh,

And sultana's cunt start to get invded by the member, Sultana was in pain, this was first time she ever experianced pain during sex after loosing virginity to Iqbal,

-haaaai haaaaaai aaaaaalh, aaaaaaaaaah aeeee aaaaaae, Iqban it hurts,

-Just wait for it adjust baby, it will feel good in a moment,

Sultana was taking heavy breadth, she was trying to adjust Iqbal inside her, she was pretty surprised that only 8 months separation can cause pain.....

-Iqbal darling, push now, but please go slow,

Iqbal starts to fuck sultana slowly, and in few minutes a lovely tempo is created, and sultana started to enjoy her hubby,

-aaaaa ueeeeeee ma, aur aaaaaaah,

ezgif-3-4011b48d4f6b.gif

The room was booming with cries of pleasure,

------------------------------------------------------

*'ye le paani pi, dekh hame malum hai tu india ka hai, agar tu hamara baat man leta hai to tujhe paiso se lad denge,' //we know that you are from India, we will make you rich,

*'sahab you made a misunderstanding, I am just a tribal man'

*'tu nahi manega mera baat, sadata rah tab tu jail me'//then rot in prison

--------------------------------------------------

tbc................