• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Birthday Gift

Bindassmurga

It had been a few months after my marriage and our sex life was very adventurous by now. I and my wife have tried every possible position in bed. We have done role-playings where we have used each other. But I love to share the stories where I let other men fuck my wife. My wife is a slut for sure and is made for me.

Now, my wife’s birthday was coming in the last week of May. So I thought of giving her a surprise this time. I booked a holiday to Phuket in Thailand. Just a few days before her birthday, one night I showed her the tickets and she jumped in joy. Her face was full of smiles.

I asked, “You like it?”. Instead of replying, my wife went down, took out my cock and gave me my best blowjob! That night, not only my wife let me facefuck her but she also took my balls inside her mouth and gave an awesome rimjob.

My wife is a queen in ass licking and I can bet on that. I cummed in her mouth which she drank without any hesitation and then we went off to sleep.

After three days, we were in our flight from Mumbai to Phuket. We reached our resort by evening. It was a wonderful property and our villa was awesome and isolated with a personal pool in it.

The next day, it was her birthday so she kept asking for her gift. I told my wife that it’s a surprise and she will get it at midnight.

Reactions: Dgraj and ronylol