• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Should i include pictures...?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ANR wish

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zoomin

I'm Dhwani . I'm a housewife . I'm fair-skinned. 5ft 4 inches tall and weigh 50 kg. My body measurements are 34-26-34. I have C-cup breasts. I have brown eyes and thick black silky smooth hair. I maintain my figure well and have a toned body.
I got married a couple of years ago. My husband is Guru . He is 3 years older than me. Ours was an arranged marriage. We wanted to be financially secure before having kids. We are originally from chennai but recently shifted to pune for my husband's work.
He works at an MNC as a senior project head, a well-paying job. It's been 6 months since we shifted. We even took out a home loan to purchase an apartment in an upscale neighbourhood in pune. We have managed to fit in and become proud residents of pune.
This transition from a middle-class to an upper-middle-class lifestyle has been life-changing. With no family around, Guru and I have tried to move away from our conservative roots and began exploring life with a modern outlook. Our entire lifestyle has changed as a result.
We have our own house, privacy in a big city, and enough salary to care for our wants and needs. We have a good sex life as well. We have even thought about starting a family soon, with everything going well.
We have a fixed routine for the weekdays. Guru spends most of the time at the office, and I do the daily chores. To keep myself occupied either go to the gym or get together with the other ladies of the society. Later, after Guru returns, we relax and spend time together before dinner and going to bed.
The weekends are more important. Sometimes we spend the entire weEkend at home, mostly lying in bed. Other times we go out, explore the city, or take weekend trips to nearby places.
hello this is ANR.....
New Thread Started
Will Try to post as much as i can .....
please be interactive and shower your love....
NEXT UPDATE WILL BE BASED ON USERS REQUEST....

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternallover012

zoomin

I'm Dhwani . I'm a housewife . I'm fair-skinned. 5ft 4 inches tall and weigh 50 kg. My body measurements are 34-26-34. I have C-cup breasts. I have brown eyes and thick black silky smooth hair. I maintain my figure well and have a toned body.
I got married a couple of years ago. My husband is Guru . He is 3 years older than me. Ours was an arranged marriage. We wanted to be financially secure before having kids. We are originally from chennai but recently shifted to pune for my husband's work.
He works at an MNC as a senior project head, a well-paying job. It's been 6 months since we shifted. We even took out a home loan to purchase an apartment in an upscale neighbourhood in pune. We have managed to fit in and become proud residents of pune.
This transition from a middle-class to an upper-middle-class lifestyle has been life-changing. With no family around, Guru and I have tried to move away from our conservative roots and began exploring life with a modern outlook. Our entire lifestyle has changed as a result.
We have our own house, privacy in a big city, and enough salary to care for our wants and needs. We have a good sex life as well. We have even thought about starting a family soon, with everything going well.
We have a fixed routine for the weekdays. Guru spends most of the time at the office, and I do the daily chores. To keep myself occupied either go to the gym or get together with the other ladies of the society. Later, after Guru returns, we relax and spend time together before dinner and going to bed.
The weekends are more important. Sometimes we spend the entire weekend at home, mostly lying in bed. Other times we go out, explore the city, or take weekend trips to nearby places.

Last edited:

zoomin

Guru and I are quite satisfied with our marital life and life in pune. But then something happened that changed my life completely.
One Friday late afternoon, while I was in the gym, I received a call from my husband. Guru had called to tell me that he was coming home with his boss for evening tea. Since his superior was coming home for the first time, he asked to make sure everything was perfect.
As I was mid-way through my workout, I was drenched in sweat. I immediately went back home and took a bath to freshen up. I put on some clothes and went into the kitchen.
I made fresh lime juice and some pakoras with the evening tea. I prepared the lime juice and put it in the fridge. Then I prepared the batter for the pakoras and let it marinate. Next, I removed the fancy crockery from the shelf and quickly cleaned them.
I went into the living room and ensured everything was in place and looked clean. Happy with the arrangement, I returned to the bedroom to get dressed properly.
After rummaging through my wardrobe, I picked a black-coloured high-low style Anarkali suit with a c-cut design. The tailoring on it was exemplary as it sat perfectly over my curves.
Then I applied light makeup of kajal and lip gloss. After that, I brushed and fixed my hair. I then picked out a bracelet and a jhumka earring set. I looked stunning. Happy with my choice, I started to wear them.
Just as I finished screwing the earrings, the doorbell rang. I quickly ran to answer the door. I stood in front of the door and composed myself. I opened the door and welcomed my husband and his boss into our house.
Guru ushered his boss into the house. He then introduced us to each other, saying, Mr ANR, this is my wife, Dhwani. And Dhwani, this is my boss, Mr ANR . He is the Regional head for Central India.
ANR Sir handed me a bouquet of white lilies and said, Hello! I took the bouquet and said, Hello, Sir, welcome to our home. Thank you for the flowers, they are wonderful. Please come in and make yourself comfortable.
ANR Sir was a very charming person. He was not so tall and well-built and looked around 30 years old. He was quite fair and had thick black hair and a beard. He was wearing a 3 piece suit. He was looking quite dapper.
Guru and I ushered Sir into the living room and asked him to sit on the sofa. He sat on the three-seater sofa while Guru sat on the single-seater sofa next to him. I placed the bouquet on the dining table and went to the kitchen to get the lime juice.
I poured the juice into 3 glasses and took them to the living room on a tray. I handed them their glasses. With my glass of juice in hand, I sat down on the remaining single-seater sofa opposite my husband.
We exchanged pleasantries and made small talk. Sir complimented us on our home, and Guru gave credit to me. After a few minutes, I got up to go to the kitchen to make tea and snacks. Guru and Sir continued with their conversation.
About 10 minutes later, I came out of the kitchen holding a tray with fresh hot pakoras and three cups of tea. I placed them on the coffee table and handed a cup of tea to both Sir and Guru.
I noticed that Guru sat in silence and was lost in thought. I motioned towards him, asking what happened, but he just shook his head, conveying that it was nothing. ANR Sir began conversing with me.
Upon finishing his cup of tea,
ANR: Dhwani, thank you for this lovely cup of tea and your warm hospitality. I will take your leave now.
Me: Sir, you've come to our house for the first time, please stay for dinner.
ANR: That's very kind of you, Dhwani. Maybe next time.
He then got up to leave. Guru and I followed him towards the door. I thanked Sir for coming and invited him to visit again. Guru and Sir had a short conversation out of my earshot. ANR Sir left soon after, and Guru walked back into the house.
Guru looked worried, so I asked him what had happened. He gave a weak smile and said, “Oh, nothing. Just office work.” He then went to the bedroom to freshen up. I changed out of my clothes and wore something casual. I then went about my chores and prepared dinner.
Later that night, during dinner, Guru still had a worried look. I asked him what had happened. But once again, he brushed the topic away.

Last edited:

zoomin

I then started to talk to him about ANR Sir. I said, “ANR Sir seems like such a nice boss. He got us a bouquet on his first visit. Is he the same at the office also? He's very charming and handsome. The ladies in your office must love him.”
Guru kept quiet and only responded with a Hmm or a head nod. He was not even eating properly. So, I insisted that he tell me what was bothering him. He finally caved in.
Guru: When you went to the kitchen to make tea, ANR Sir told me that I had made a blunder on one of the projects I was in charge of. Instead of quoting an amount of Rs. 5 lakhs, I quoted Rs. 50 lakhs. This has resulted in the company losing Rs. 45 lakhs.
Me: What now?
Guru: ANR Sir told me he didn't want the whole office to know, so he invited himself to my house to tell me. He said that he could not hide this for long. I need to compensate the company for the loss at the earliest. Or else, I will be suspended without pay, and the money will be recovered legally from me.
Me: (In shock) Guru! But we don't have that much money. We have an outstanding home loan. Our car is on EMI. We have no other source of income. What are we going to do?
Guru: I told ANR Sir all this. Do you think I didn't? But he said that if I could not compensate, I would be fired, and legal action for negligence would be initiated against me. I don't know what to do, Dhwani.
Me: (worried) Guru, no. Don't say that. We have a good life here. We can't lose it. What will we do? We can't go back to chennai. What will our family, relatives and friends say? There must be some other way.
Guru: It's 54 lakhs, Dhwani. There is no way I can raise so much money ever, let alone in such a short duration. I told ANR Sir all this. He said there was one way to make all of this disappear.
Me: (Feeling huge relief) Oh. That's so kind of him. I knew he was a good man. What did he say? How can we get out of this trouble?
Guru looked up at me and hesitated.
Me: (shouting) Tell me what the way is! Whatever it is, you do it. Let's get out of this trouble.
Guru: It's nothing to do with me.
Me: (Confused) What do you mean?
Guru hesitated once again. I gave him a stern look.
Guru: ANR Sir said he could make it all go away if we cooperated.
Me: (still confused) Cooperated how?
Guru: He said that you're very beautiful, and he was lonely being away from his wife. So if you cooperated and I agreed, he would somehow manage the 54 lakh discrepancy and ensure I don't lose my job.
I took a few seconds to understand what he meant. And then it dawned upon me. I was shocked and taken aback. I was brought up in a very conservative household. I have been with only one man, and it was with Guru, my husband. That too after marriage.
I didn't know what to say. I just sat there in silence, too stunned to speak.
Guru: (breaking the silence) ANR Sir said he saw you and was blown away by your beauty. He gave me until Monday to decide how I would go about this. Either agree to his offer or compensate for the monetary loss to the company.
There was silence once again.
Me: I have never been with any other man other than you. I am your wife. I am married to you. I love you.
Guru: (stopping me) I know Dhwani. I know. Don't worry. I will figure something out.
He then started mumbling.
Guru: If we sell the house and the car, we will get 30-35 lakhs. I will ask dad to mortgage our house in chennai, giving us another 15-20 lakhs. That should be enough to raise the 54 lakhs. If not, we will also mortgage some of your jewellery for the remaining amount.
Guru: (continuing) we will have to leave pune and shift back to chennai. Both of us will have to look for other jobs. We still have to pay back the house loan and the car EMIs to the ban NS, but we will consider that later.
The full scope of the situation hit me just then. I looked at Guru.

Guru; I am sorry, Dhwani. I know it's my fault. I know I have jeopardised our lives. But what else can I do?
Me: Which is what I was coming to? If we return to chennai, we can say goodbye to our future. We will have no option but to suffer for the rest of our lives. But there is a way we can avoid all this.
Guru: (Stunned) You mean ANR Sir's condition?
Me: (nodding my head in agreement) Only if you're comfortable and agree. But please know this. I love you and would only do it for our safe and secure future.
There was silence once again. After a few more minutes spent discussing, we decided that it was the best scenario for us to agree to ANR Sir's condition. Guru promised me he would never put us in such a situation again.
The next day Guru went to the office to talk to ANR Sir. I was impatiently waiting for news of any development. Finally, in the afternoon, Guru messaged, saying, “Spoke to Sir. He promised he would take care of the issue.” I took a sigh of relief.
Guru came home that evening, visibly and considerably more happy and relieved. It seemed like a huge mountain was lifted off of our shoulders. He said that ANR Sir would come home the next day.

zoomin

The next evening Guru came home alone from the office. He told me that ANR Sir would be coming later. I prepared dinner for the three of us. We sat waiting for ANR Sir and were very anxious and wondering what would happen.
Finally, around 8.30 PM, ANR Sir came home. He was wearing jeans and a polo shirt. In these clothes, you could see that he was handsome.
ANR Sir looked at me from head to toe. I had not dressed up in fancy clothes this time. I was wearing a casual kurta and pyjama. I had not used makeup or even tied my hair into a bun.
ANR Sir, however, was ever so charming. We exchanged pleasantries and sat down, taking the same seats as before.
He said, “I will ensure that there is no blowback on Guru regarding the financial discrepancy since you have agreed to my condition. But I want to clarify that I'm not forcing you into anything.” He paused and then continued, “You can still compensate the company for the loss and leave me out of it.”
He turned towards me and said, “I don't want you to feel I'm taking advantage of you. I want it to be consensual.” I did not say anything. I just nodded. He said, “Could I get a glass of warm water?”
I went to the kitchen to get it. I returned a few minutes later and gave ANR Sir a glass of warm water. He drank it, thanked me and said he was leaving. I didn't know what had happened. I asked him to stay for dinner. He said, “You and Guru have a lot to discuss. Please decide and then let me know.”
Saying, so he stood up to leave. Guru followed him to the door. ANR Sir gave a smile, waved bye and left. Once he left, Guru shut the door. I asked him what had happened.
Guru: ANR Sir, has given us till the end of the week to rethink the arrangement.
Me: (In shock) There is nothing to rethink. This is the only way.
Guru: (sighed) According to ANR Sir your heart's not in it. He wants you to be more proactive and take the initiative.
Me: (taken aback) Of course, my heart is not in it. I am married to you. And what do you mean by more proactive' and taking the initiative?
Guru: ANR Sir wants it to be a good experience, not one where you feel forced and be a dull affair.
I remained silent.
Guru: He wants you to want it. He said he wants to make love and not just have sex. (a brief pause later) I think he wants you to seduce him and give him a good time. Not just sleep with him for the sake of it.
Hearing this, I turned around, entered the bedroom, and locked myself inside.
Guru: (knocking on the door) I'm sorry, Dhwani. I didn't mean it like that. Let's drop this and figure out how to pay back the company.
I sat down with my back to the bedroom door and thought deeply. I realised that agreeing with ANR Sir was the only way out. I did not want to move back to chennai and lose the life we had built for ourselves in pune.
This meant that I had to sleep with ANR Sir. There was no other option. I decided that I was going to go ahead with it. A couple of minutes later, it dawned on me that since it was happening, I might as well try and enjoy it.
My thoughts then shifted to ANR Sir. He was a very handsome man. He was also quite charming. I began convincing myself that it would be alright. He said that he wanted both of us to have a good time. He seemed like a caring person as well. Moreover, my husband has agreed to it. So I should have no problem.
I opened the door. Guru was standing right outside waiting for me. He began to speak, but I cut him off.
Me: Guru, there is no other option but to agree with ANR Sir. I don't want to let the lives we have built for ourselves go up in flames. I will do whatever he wants. Tell him that.
Guru: (protesting) Dhwani, you don't have to do this. We will figure out some other way.
Me: Guru, even you know it's the only way. We do this, get it over with, put all this behind and move on with our lives.
Guru agreed. He then placed a call to ANR Sir and said that we were agreeable to his proposition. ANR Sir said he would come home on Friday to discuss it further.
I spent the time till Friday lost in thought about how I would go about this business with ANR Sir.
On Friday, ANR Sir came home with Guru. After the usual exchange of pleasantries, we sat down to discuss. Guru and I assured ANR Sir that we wholeheartedly agreed to his proposition. We then requested that he take care of the financial discrepancy.
ANR Sir gave us his word that no issue would arise. But he said that this was only a one-time help. Guru assured him that he would never commit such a blunder again.
After that, ANR Sir asked to speak to me in private in the bedroom. I had a look of shock on my face and looked at Guru. He looked at me. ANR Sir saw the confusion, laughed and said, “Don't worry. I want to talk. Guru nodded and asked me to go.
I hesitated at first but then followed ANR Sir into the bedroom. He shut the door behind us. He walked up to me and stood in front. I didn't know what to do. My body stiffened, and I looked down. I was quite tense.
Sir held my chin, lifted my face and looked into my eyes. He then brushed his finger over my lips.
ANR Sir: Dhwani, I am sure many men have told you this, but your beauty is truly intoxicating. Since I laid my eyes upon you last week, you're all I think about.
His voice was deep but also soft. There was a romantic touch in his words and gestures. I was beginning to get swayed by it. The tension in my body melted away, and I became calm.
ANR Sir: I know we encountered each other under strange circumstances, but I am deeply attracted to you. I want to enjoy your beauty. And I want you to enjoy your time with me.
Sensing that I had relaxed, ANR Sir started to feel my body over my clothes. He caressed my face and ran his hands over my arm. He then placed his right hand on my waist and moved closer.
Just like his mannerisms, his touch was also soothing. My heartbeat started to increase. I started taking deep breaths. He then moved and stood behind me and started whispering in my right ear.
ANR Sir: I don't know about your sexual history. But I promise you. You will have a wonderful time with me. I will satisfy all your cravings and leave you in a state of bliss.
His whisper in my ear and warm breath falling on my neck and face left me weak in the knees. A warm sensation ran through my body.
ANR Sir: I will explore every inch of your body and leave you feeling satisfied and craving more when I'm done. I'm going to guarantee you that you will not regret this. But I need you to be on board 100%.
He was standing right behind me. I could feel his body all over my back side. He continued to feel my body and rub it.
ANR Sir: So, take your time and let me know when you're ready to go ahead. I will await your response. But please don't make me wait for long. I can't bear to stay away.
I was hesitant initially. But after this little interaction, I was excited and looking forward to it. I wanted to let go of my inhibitions and surrender to the will of ANR Sir right then and there.
ANR Sir gave me a peck on my cheek. As soon as his lips touched my skin, a lightning bolt ran through my body. My heartbeat quickened even more.
Saying all this, he moved away from me and opened the door. I was transfixed and shocked. As he was leaving, something came over me and without realising I shouted Saturday night.
ANR Sir looked back and gave me a smirk. He nodded and went out of the bedroom

zoomin

Guru was standing outside the bedroom door the entire time. As soon as ANR left the house, Guru shut the door and ran into the bedroom. With a look of worry, he asked me what had happened.
I was still overwhelmed by what had happened with ANR in the room. It took me a while to come to my senses. Guru, meanwhile, was impatiently waiting.
Guru: Dhwani, what happened? What did ANR say? Tell me.
Me: Nothing. He just wanted to make sure I fully consented to it. He then assured me that he would ensure that the financial blunder by you was resolved.
For some reason, I did not want to share the full details of what ANR said and did with my husband.
Guru: That's it? Nothing else? You were in here for so long
Hearing that, I thought, ‘However long it was, it wasn't enough.’ I quickly thought about what to tell Guru.
Me: Yeah. That's all. Once I said I was agreeable to the arrangement, he wanted to know when it would happen. We discussed it and decided on Saturday night. Then he opened the door and left.
Me: (a few seconds of pause later) Oh yeah, ANR also insisted that I put some effort into making it a memorable night. He wants me to visit a parlour and groom myself. Wear something sexy and generally be seductive the entire night. So, I will have to do all this.
Even though ANR said no such things, I wanted to do all that. I didn't want Guru to realise I now lusted for ANR. So, whatever I was planning on my own, I just gave ANR's instructions as the reason.
Considering that Guru was the reason we were in this situation, he didn't even protest with any of them. He just resigned to the fact that it was happening.
Ever since ANR left, I could not get the thought of him out of my mind. I felt a tingling sensation every time I thought of his touch. Without my knowledge, my hand would touch the part of my cheek where he had kissed. I was completely lost in ANR's thoughts.
I began counting down the time to Saturday night. It was less than 48 hours, but each passing hour felt like a year. I was upset with myself that I said Saturday night and not Friday night. But then, I also thought that the extra time gave me a chance to prepare.
I was absent-minded regarding everything else for the next couple of days. Guru thought it was due to the shock of the recent events, and I didn't correct him.
After Guru went to work on Friday, I spent the entire day making plans for Saturday night and deciding what to wear. I completely ignored the rest of the house chores and the errands. I thought about how I would approach ANR and what I would do to please him. I mapped out every action of mine.
In the end, I had a full plan in my head and decided on my attire and accessories. Happy with my choices, I gave a break to my thoughts of ANR and went about the pressing house chores.
Guru came home, and I tried to hide my excitement about the next day. I was avoiding Guru not to let my excitement slip. But he thought I was angry with him and kept trying to pacify me. I actually felt bad for him, but I maintained the character.
If he got to know how I felt about this whole situation, he would get upset and possibly jeopardise our marriage. A while later, a thought crossed my mind. I wanted to ask ANR what he wanted for dinner. But I didn't have his phone number and didn't want to ask Guru.
So, I took his phone and got ANR sir's number without his knowledge. I then typed a message to ANR saying, ‘Hello ANR. This is Dhwani . Guru's wife. I was wondering about tomorrow night. What time would you be coming, and what do you want for dinner?
I read the message about 10 times. I hoped I was not too forward, but at the same time, it would convey my excitement. I then sent it. I spent the next few minutes staring at my mobile screen, waiting for a reply. Guru walked into the kitchen and asked what I was doing, staring at the phone.
I quickly shut the phone and told him it was nothing. Guru once again thought I was worried about the recent events and tried to comfort me and raise my spirits. I smiled at him and told him I would be okay. He then went back into the living room.
A few minutes later, I heard the message notification on my phone. I rushed to check if it was from ANR. It indeed was.
The reply said, ‘Hello, Dhwani dear. I am elated to receive a text from you. I will reach around 9 PM. As long as you are on the menu, I don't care about anything else. Kissing emoji. Anything else, sweetheart?
As I read the reply, I started to blush. I became flush with excitement. I stood there and read that reply 100 times. Each time pausing at the words dear and sweetheart and the emoji. Finally, I replied to it.
The message said, ‘Nothing else. Can't wait for tomorrow night. If you require anything, please let me know.’ Heart emoji. He replied instantly, saying, ‘Just you.’ Kissing emoji
I was filled with joy reading that. I stared at it for 10 long minutes. Later, I erased the chat so that Guru would not chance upon it.
I then got about preparing dinner and finishing up the chores. We ate dinner in silence once again. Guru was uncomfortable broaching that topic, and I was lost in my thoughts about ANR. We then went to bed.
However, my excitement got the better of me. I found it very difficult to fall asleep. My mind was filled with thoughts about the previous night's encounter and the next day's possibilities. I was restless, lying on the bed. Finally, at some point post-midnight, I drifted off to sleep.
I woke up bright and early the next morning. I was filled with excitement and anticipation. I started counting down the time left with every passing minute. I quickly got ready and started with my errands. I was bustling the entire morning.
Guru, who got up later, seemed confused at my behaviour. To not raise any suspicion, I curbed my enthusiasm, at least on the outside. I tried to avoid Guru as much as I could.
While having breakfast, I told Guru that I had fixed an appointment at the parlour in the afternoon. He just nodded his head. You could sense that he was unhappy with the arrangement, but at the same time, he was helpless. We avoided further mentioning that topic for the rest of the morning.
I then prepared a quick lunch and prepared the house for the night. First I cleaned the bedroom and put fresh sheets on the bed. I put up fresh flowers and lit candles all around the bedroom.
By the time I was done with the bedroom, it was time for my parlour appointment. I was about to leave when Guru told me that I was yet to have my lunch. In all the excitement, I hadn't even realised I had skipped lunch. I told him that I was running late and left.
At the parlour, the attendant asked me what I wanted to get done. I picked their platinum package, which included a full body wax, hair spa, deep exfoliation, mani-pedi, facial and threading.
The attendant asked me if it was a special occasion. I nodded my head. It was indeed a special occasion. She then commented that my husband was a lucky man. I thought to myself if only she knew that my husband's boss was getting lucky tonight. A naughty smile ran across my face at the thought of it.
At the end of the session, the attendant had done a wonderful job. I had a radiant look, and my sexy body was ready for ANR. On my way back, I stopped at the supermarket to pick up some items. I picked up a box of strawberries, some dark chocolate and a can of whipped cream.
It was 6.30 PM when I reached home. I still had over 2 hours before ANR arrived. I cleaned, washed and dried the strawberries. Then I melted the dark chocolate and dipped the strawberries in it. I put the dark chocolate-covered strawberries in the fridge.
I checked all the arrangements and was about to get dressed when Guru called me to talk. I was in a hurry and didn't want to waste time, but I nevertheless went and sat next to him.
Guru: Dhwani, I'm sorry about all that has happened. Because of my blunder, you have to go through this torture. I hope you can forgive me. I know you have been pissed at me since that day. And tonight, with ANR coming, I don't know what to say. All I can do is apologise. I will ensure that I never put you in this position again.
Although these were my initial reactions and emotions, I had changed my heart since the interaction with ANR. I no longer considered what was happening to my torture. I was looking forward to the night with ANR.
But, I obviously couldn't let Guru know all this. Even though I was excited about it, I had to hide it. I put on a facade.
Me: I know you're sorry about what you did and the events happening because of it. And I'm sorry I have not been normal with you these past few days. All this is too much for me. I have been trying to make peace with all that is happening.
I tried to sound sad and hurt. I spoke in a low voice and even got a few tears rolling down my eyes. Guru, who saw this, fell for my act and tried to console me. He hugged me and asked me to be brave and strong. He assured me that it would all end soon.
Even though I lusted for ANR now, I was married to Guru. And it is with him that I have to spend my entire life. So, I thought about how best to ensure that Guru doesn't realise that I am lusting for ANR.
Me: Guru, you know I love you, right? But, for ANR to be satisfied tonight, I must do things that may hurt you. I request you not take them to heart. Try to forget all about it somehow. I apologise to you in advance if my actions tonight will hurt you. Please don't be angry with me.
Guru: Dhwani, you have nothing to apologise for. It is because of me that we are in this mess. I will not hold anything against you, whatever may happen tonight. Don't be silly. You're doing this for us. How can I ever be upset with you for it
Guru: I love you, Dhwani. I'll forever be grateful to you for what you're doing to save me, save us. Don't you worry. This is not your fault.
Me: Oh, Guru. You're so understanding. Thank you. I love you too. Let's get this done and move on.
We hugged each other once more. Happy that my future with my husband is secure despite whatever might follow, I went to the bedroom to prepare. I was glad Guru called me for a talk. Now that I have warned him, I can enjoy the night without inhibitions or keep a facade of not enjoying it.
Guru will think that my enjoyment is a facade when it will be the reality. First, I went to the bathroom, splashed cold water over my face and washed my arms. I wiped them dry with a towel. Standing in front of the mirror, I marvelled at my beauty.
I then removed my mangalsutra and wedding ring and placed them in the cupboard. I was going to be ANR's for the night and didn't want any symbol of being Guru's wife on me. I removed all my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror.
I ran my hands all over my smooth skin and body. I once again marvelled at my sexy body. I moisturised my entire body. I then removed all the articles of clothing and accessories that I had picked out the previous day and laid them on the bed. I then started dressing up and getting ready.
First, I slipped into a sexy lingerie set. It was a polyester and spandex blend, floral lace embroidery bra and panty set. It was navy blue. The bra had an underwire, which pushed up my breasts.
I decided to wear a designer saree for the night. I had picked a navy blue Georgette saree with full sequence work and a silver-coloured deep neck, sleeveless and backless blouse. I first wore a saree shapewear of a matching colour.
Unlike a petticoat, the shapewear stuck to my body, accentuating my figure. I wore a blouse. The blouse covered my bra, and the neck was so deep that my cleavage was visible. Next, I draped the saree. I set the pallu so that it only covered my left boob.
I sat down to apply makeup. First, I painted my nails and toenails with matt black nail polish. I waited for a few minutes for it to dry. Then, I moved on to applying makeup to my face. I decided to keep it simple because my face was already radiating due to the facial.
I applied eye makeup with kajal and mascara. I also applied a silver smokey eye shadow matching the colour of my blouse. I then applied blood-red lipstick. I didn't want to accessorise over as they would get in the way of lovemaking.
I had picked out a pair of sapphire studs for the ears and a matching blue stone studded party ring. I wore it on my right hand. I then brushed my hair and set them over my right shoulder. The hair sat perfectly over the top of my boob. I looked at myself once again in the mirror.
I looked perfect. I was sure that ANR would be immensely pleased with my appearance. Finally, I slipped a pair of black coloured stilettos on my feet. I then sprayed Victoria's secret body mist on my body and walked out of the bedroom.
Guru was sitting in the living room. He saw me come out of the room, and his jaw dropped. I was overjoyed with his reaction. It meant that my choices had worked their magic. Guru's look of astonishment quickly turned to worry.
Guru: Dhwani, you look stunning. I'm so upset about what is about to happen
Me: So am I, Guru. But what other choice do we have?
I tried to put on a facade of being sad. Guru, on the other hand, was genuinely upset. At that very moment, a thought crept into my mind.
Me: Guru darling, I know it's going to be a difficult night for you to watch your wife be with your boss. If you want to go out, I can understand. I will call you once it's done.
Guru: Dhwani, it surely will be difficult for me. But my discomfort is nothing compared to what you will experience. Don't worry. I won't go anywhere. I will be with you the entire time.
My plan had failed. I wanted to have complete privacy with ANR. But Guru didn't want to leave us alone for other reasons. I didn't want to push it further lest he gets any doubts. So, I nodded.
Me: Thank you, honey. That means a lot. I love you. Please try not to worry about it.
Guru: Don't worry, Dhwani. I will always love you. You, please relax and don't get scared
I unknowingly smirked at Guru's last remark. Scared? I was excited. I was going to enjoy the experiences of the night to the fullest. Just as these thoughts crossed my mind, the doorbell rang. Guru got up to answer the door, but I stopped him.
Me: Let me open the door. It's me that he wants.

Reactions: SmackiaRanjha

zoomin

I did not wait for Guru to respond. I walked up to the main door, composed myself and opened it.
As the door flung open and my eyes fell on ANR, I was filled with a warm sensation. I struck a sexy pose for him and winked at him. ANR's jaw dropped looking at me, and he gave a naughty smile and a nod of approval.
He was wearing a maroon shirt and black pants. He had folded up the sleeves till his forearm. He was wearing formal shoes. He had styled his beard and was looking very handsome. He stepped into the house, and I locked the door after him.
He had brought a bottle of wine which he handed to me. He walked into the living room, and I followed. Guru greeted ANR, and ANR ANR sir reciprocated.
I asked ANR to sit while I poured the wine into glasses. I went into the kitchen, uncorked the bottle of wine and poured it into 3 wine glasses. I took the three wine glasses to the living room. Guru and ANR had taken their usual places on the sofa.
I placed the wine glasses on the coffee table and returned to the kitchen to bring the dark chocolate-dipped strawberries and whipped cream. By the time I returned, Guru and ANR had taken a glass of wine each and were drinking it.
I placed the strawberries and cream on the coffee table and picked up my glass of wine. This time, however, I didn't sit on the single-seater sofa. But instead went and sat down next to ANR on the triple seater and turned to face him.
From the corner of my eye, I could see that Guru was shocked by this, and his whole body stiffened. ANR, on the other hand, was overjoyed by my boldness. He raised his wine glass, and I met it with mine. Both of us said cheers and took a sip of the wine while looking into each other's eyes.
Guru was sitting on the sidelines, visibly agitated. After a few sips of wine, I picked up a chocolate-covered strawberry, dipped it in the whipped cream and placed it halfway in my mouth. I then brought my face towards ANR. Sir opened his mouth and wrapped it around the strawberry.
Our lips brushed against each other as he bit into the strawberry. The both of us started chewing our respective portions. A few drops of strawberry juice were trickling down from ANR's lips on his beard. With my right index finger, I wiped the juice from ANR sir's lips and beard.
He put the finger into my mouth, and I sucked on it. There was a lot of sexual tension between us. It was getting very hot. ANR shifted his wine glass from his right hand to his left. He then put his right arm around me and pulled me even closer to him.
The right side of his body and the left side of my body was almost glued together. Sir was running his hand over my hand. I loved the way his hands felt on my skin. I placed my left hand on ANR's thigh. ANR tilted his head towards me and took a deep breath.
He said, “You smell wonderful, Dhwani.” I blushed at his compliment. Guru was watching all this with his eyes wide open. He had barely taken a few sips of his wine.
I noticed Guru's frustration and genuinely felt bad for him. I thought it would be better if he didn't witness our romance and intimacy. So, I decided to take ANR into the bedroom, away from Guru's view.
I quickly finished my glass of wine and kept the empty glass on the coffee table. I then stood up to go towards the bedroom. But before I could take a single step, ANR pulled me towards himself. Before I realised what had happened, I was sitting on ANR's lap.
He took a big gulp of wine and finished his glass. He then dropped the empty glass on the sofa. With his right hand, which was now free, he ran his fingers through my hair and traced the outline of my figure. I was getting turned on by this.
Guru, just sitting a mere few feet away from all this, was turning red in frustration. He had made a fist out of his hand and was banging on the sofa. I was caught between two minds. To enjoy the moment with ANR or to worry about Guru's feelings.
But then I gave into my primal instincts and focused on ANR. I ran my fingers through ANR sir's hair. I then unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt. With my eyes, I asked ANR sir to go to the bedroom. He smiled at me and nodded.
I stood up and started walking towards the bedroom. I knew ANR was watching me, so I swayed my hips with every step, enticing him. Seeing this, ANR jumped up from the sofa and started following me. Guru, too stood up and started to walk behind us.
I entered the bedroom and started lighting the candles. ANR soon followed me inside and closed his door, leaving Guru outside. You could see he was pacing outside the door by his shadow, which kept moving.
Finally, it was just ANR and me. As I was lighting the candles, ANR removed his shoes. He then started unbuttoning his shirt and removing it. His upper body was clean-shaven. He was well-built and quite muscular.
I finished lighting the candles. I dimmed the lights in the room. The fragrance from the flowers and the candles filled the room. The dim lights created a very romantic vibe in the room.
ANR walked up to me. He took my right hand in his hand and pulled it up to his mouth. He then kissed my right hand. He then started kissing up my arm until he reached my shoulder. He continued planting kisses all along my shoulder and neck.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the soft and moist touch of ANR sir's lips on my skin. With his every kiss, my heart started beating faster. I even let out a tiny squeak when Sir kissed the nape of my neck.
He slowly made his way to my right ear. He nibbled at the ear lobe before whispering into my ear. He said, Dhwani, are you ready for the experience of a lifetime?
His warm breath on my ear was the last straw. I was getting turned on. I completely submitted to the will of ANR Sir. I whispered back a single word. Yes.
ANR sir put his arm around my waist and pulled me onto him. My face was now buried in his embrace. I could smell the musky odour coming from his bare skin. ANR sir once again whispered, Yes, Sir'. I want you to always address me as sir'.
I thought it was a strange kink to have, but I liked it. I said, Yes, sir.
Hearing this, he patted me on my ass and squeezed my butt chee NS. He said, That's a good girl.
The next moment, he picked up my face and brought his face closer to mine. Before I could open my eyes and look up, his lips were upon mine. I gave up on the idea of opening my eyes and shutting them once again. His moist lips were puckering on my lips.
I reciprocated it by parting my lips and sucking on his lower lip. We started to make out. He started slowly and picked up the pace. He was a great kisser. I enjoyed this make-out session. Slowly, he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I opened my mouth to let it slither in.
His tongue started to tickle mine. I pushed my tongue against his. We were locked in a french kiss. Our tongues were navigating from my mouth to his and back. It was a very passionate kissing session. We ran our hands all over each other. We kept up with the make-out session for 5-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, ANR sir was feeling my boobs and ass over my saree. He was squeezing them. We only broke apart to catch our breaths. Seconds later, we were at each other again. All the sexual tension between us fueled the passionate make-out session.
By the end of it, I was completely turned on. I had even started to get wet in my vagina. ANR sir had run his hands all over my hair and made a mess. When we broke away from each other, I saw that my lipstick had smudged over his lips and the surrounding area.
I experienced a feeling of conquest seeing my lipstick all over his face. I looked Sir in the eye and gave him a naughty smirk. I took a few steps back away from him. I then twirled around, showing the various angles of my body to Sir.
Me: ANR sir, you never told me how I look. Do you like what you see?
ANR Sir: Dhwani darling, mere words can't explain how hot and sexy you look. Do I like it? I love it. I have been yearning for this moment with all my heart. Come to me.
He then held out his hand, asking me to go near him. I shook my head sideways. He took one step towards me. I took another step backwards and away from him. He stopped. I stopped. I then removed my pallu from my shoulder and dropped it on the floor. I unhooked my blouse and threw it away.
My boobs were covered only by the lace bra. The top of my juicy breasts and the cleavage were visible. I pushed my chest front and arched my back. I then closed my eyes and took a deep breath. As the breath filled my lungs, my boobs were lifted. I lifted my arms, inviting ANR sir.
Within a fraction of a second, ANR sir pounced upon me. He buried his face in my cleavage and started kissing and licking the top of my boobs. His hands held onto my waist. I let out a moan. I said, “Oh, ANR sir. I am all yours. Take it easy.” I followed it with erotic sounds.
ANR sir was sucking on them so passionately that I knew he had left hickeys all over my chest without seeing them. I held ANR sir's head with my hands and pushed it into my cleavage. His face was sandwiched between my boobs. His beard was tickling my soft breasts. It was a wonderful sensation.
ANR sir then started making his way down. He started kissing me below my chest, on my stomach and around my navel. This was very erotic. I held onto ANR sir's hair and pushed him toward my waist. ANR sir grabbed my waist and started sucking on my navel.
I let go of ANR Sir and started running my hands all over my hair. My arousal had reached its peak. I pushed ANR sir back and seductively started to undrape my saree. Without breaking eye contact with ANR Sir, I removed my saree. Next, I stretched the elastic of my shapewear and dropped it on the floor.
I stepped away from the clothes on the floor. I was now just wearing my lingerie and heels. ANR sir came towards me and pushed me against the wall. I felt the cold wall against my skin and flinched. But, he interlocked his fingers with mine and held me against the wall.
He sandwiched me between the wall and himself. He then kissed my neck and continued to kiss me all over my face. We started taking deep breaths as our bodies collided with each other. Because I was wearing heels, ANR sir's pants bulge was grinding against my crotch.
I freed my right hand from ANR sir's grip and moved it to feel ANR sir's bulge. He, however, stopped me and said, “Ladies first.” Saying so, he started to bend down and go down on me. As he made his way down, I started twitching with excitement. I started to moan once again.
ANR sir was running his hands around my thighs and waist and, in one swift motion, pulled down my panty. Instinctively my hands dropped down to cover my pussy. ANR sir looked up at me with a puzzled look. I realised what I had done and said, “Sorry, sir.” I quickly removed my hands revealing my pussy.
ANR sir looked at my clean-shaven, wet, gleaming pussy and said, “Wow, Dhwani. This is a treasure worth the wait.” He then kissed my pussy. The ends of his moustache and beard tickled my clit and the inner thigh. He then licked my pussy from the bottom to the clit.
ANR Sir: I'll come back to this tasty pussy in a while. Turn around, Dhwani!
Me: As you say, Sir.
I turned around, facing the wall. I placed my hands on the wall and bent forward a little. I jutted my ass out towards ANR Sir.
ANR Sir: Look at that juicy ass.
He gently slapped my butt cheeks.
Me: (giggling) Ahhhh.
ANR Sir: You like it when I slap your ass? You naughty girl.
Me: (continuing to enjoy and giggle) I like whatever you do to me, Sir. Aaah. Aaah.
He then started to kiss and bite my ass chee NS. I became more excited. I continued to moan and make erotic sounds. ANR sir stood up and asked me to go to bed and lie down. I once again walked, swaying my hips. I laid down on my back, lifted my legs and pulled them away with my hands.
The only piece of clothing on my entire body was my bra. With my Stilettos pointing up in the air, I invited ANR Sir to my pussy with my eyes. ANR sir promptly came near me, kneeled beside the bed and started eating my pussy.
ANR sir was a seasoned pro at pussy eating. He was doing things to my clit that Guru had never done before. I could feel an electric pulse through my veins every time ANR sir worked his magic with his tongue on my clit. It was a mix of sucking and tickling my clit.
Mere moments later, I was transported into euphoria by his skills. He started by sucking on my clit. Once it was enlarged and firm, he started to tickle it with his tongue. I was twitching and withering in pure pleasure. My moans grew louder. The erotic sounds I was making reached decibels I had never hit before.
It was complete and utter magic what ANR sir did to my clit. He only used his mouth the entire time. For the first time in my life, I experienced the true pleasure of only oral sex. With just his lips and tongue, ANR sir had me moaning to his tunes.
He would use his tongue to lap up the juices flowing from my pussy and use it as a lubricant along with his saliva when he was pleasuring me. Once he realised I had reached peak arousal and was going to climax, he moved his tongue so fast in an up-down motion over my clit, that I orgasmed soon after.
My moans had grown so loud. By the time I climaxed, Guru was banging on the bedroom door, calling my name and asking if I was alright.
ANR Sir: Ask your husband to be quiet. Or else the neighbours might come looking.
Me: Yes, Sir. I'm sorry. I will ask him to be quiet.
I was very annoyed with Guru. He had disturbed my enjoyment of the orgasm. ANR sir had waited until I climaxed before asking me to talk to him. My legs were still weak from my climax. I managed to walk up to the door. I opened it to find Guru being frantic.
Me: Why are you shouting and making so much noise? What if the neighbours hear you and come here? What will you tell them then? Please be quiet. Don't make it more awkward for us.
Guru: I'm sorry, Dhwani. I was worried. I heard you shouting and screaming. I just wanted to make sure you are alright.
Me: (softly) Guru. We are having sex. I have to make these noises. Or else ANR sir will not be pleased. Try and understand. Please don't make this difficult for us.
The noises I made were all natural and the true reflection of my pleasures. Guru had never been able to make me moan this way. But, being his wife, I couldn't let him know that.
Guru: Yes. I'm sorry, Dhwani. I'll be quiet.
Me: Good. Also, stop pacing around the door. It's creepy. Sit on the sofa.
Guru: (taken aback and reluctant to move) Okay, Dhwani. Be careful.
Happy that Guru had started walking away from the door, I closed the door.
ANR Sir: All good? Are we going to get disturbed again?
Me: I'm sorry, Sir. But don't worry. He's not going to be bothering us again. Where were we?
With a naughty smirk, I started walking back towards ANR Sir, who was standing by the side of the bed. As I walked, I unclasped the bra and removed it, letting my boobs out.
ANR sir's hands instinctively grabbed my boobs and started massaging them.
ANR Sir: Look at these melons. How wonderful.
He then started sucking on my boobs. He was teasing my nipples with his tongue. My nipples started to get erect. I started to moan once again. The temporary break in arousal dissipated. While ANR sir was sucking and massaging my tits, I unbuckled his pants.
I removed his belt and dropped it on the floor. I then unzipped his pants and pushed them down. ANR sir's dick had made a tent in his boxers. I pulled down his boxers and saw his genitals for the first time. I was stunned. ANR sir was packing a beast in his pants.
I had only ever seen Guru's 5-inch penis. But ANR sir's dick wasn't even completely erect and was already as large as Guru's. His genital area was clean-shaven and smooth. I put my right hand on my vagina and lathered up my palm with my pussy juices.
Using it as a lubricant, I started to stroke Sir's penis. I could feel his throbbing dick growing in size and girth with every stroke. For a moment, I was scared about what his dick would do to my pussy. ANR sir had licked, sucked and squeezed my boobs so much that they had turned a deep shade of pink.
My nipples were completely erect. He then held my shoulders and pushed me down, indicating that I sucked his cock. I bent down and kneeled in front of him. My eyes were now level with his crotch. I started to take his 6 inch cock into my mouth.
The saliva from my mouth and the juices from my pussy mixed to form a nice lubricant. I started taking his dick in and out of my mouth. ANR sir had closed his eyes and was enjoying the oral sex he was getting. I had to open my mouth wide and stretch my jaws to accommodate his dick.
With time I started to increase the pace of my mouth fuck. ANR sir held onto my head as the pace of mouth fucking increased. He even started to dictate the pace with his thrusts. I had now started to gag. As soon as I started to gag, ANR sir gave me a moment to catch my breath.
As soon as I took a deep breath, ANR sir started thrusting it again. This continued for a good 3-4 minutes. Finally, ANR sir removed his dick from my mouth. It took me a couple of seconds to catch my breath. I took 2-3 deep breaths.
I finally saw his fully erect dick. It was over 6 inches in length and proportionately wide. I was in complete awe of Sir's tool. His manhood stood completely erect, basking in its glory. It was gleaming with the lubrication on it. I gave it a couple of final strokes, pulled back the foreskin and got it ready.
Me: Sir, I have never seen such a huge dick before. Please be gentle.
ANR Sir: Dhwani, baby, Don't worry. You will enjoy every stroke of this dick.
He asked me to lie down on the bed. He then put his saliva on his fingers and massaged my vagina and clit. Thinking about his dick going in and him massaging my pussy, I started to get wet again.
He then brought his dick close to my vagina and started moving the tip of his dick up and down the entrance of my pussy.
Me: Sir, stop teasing me. Fuck my pussy. I want to feel it inside me.
ANR Sir: Let me wear a condom first.
He then started looking for his pants. But I wanted ANR sir's raw dick to bang my pussy.
Me: I'm okay without a condom if you're okay with it.
I was hoping ANR sir would agree. ANR sir had a look of surprise on his face, which swiftly changed to a look of elation. Without further warning, he held my legs and started pushing his dick into my vagina. Slowly, inch by inch, stroke by stroke, his penis entered my vagina.
My pussy had never experienced such a huge dick. But, it widened to accommodate Sir's manhood. There was some discomfort early on, but it turned into pleasure swiftly. Once half of his dick had entered my pussy, Sir started to pick up the pace and pushing turned into shoving.
With every thrust, I could feel my entire body vibrate. Sir was making poetry out of his motions. The rhythm and pace were just perfect. I had lost myself in the wonders of ANR sir's magic once again. My moans started to grow louder. My pleasure increased manifold.
From Sir's erotic grunts, it was evident that he, too, was enjoying it as much. The momentum of his thrusts had pushed me away from him. So, mid-way through, he held onto my legs and pulled me towards him. When he did this, his dick was inside me.
So, when he pulled me, his dick went deeper than ever before, and I screamed a little. I was thoroughly enjoying the sex. The bedroom was filled with erotic sounds and moans.
Me: Sir, fuck me. Oh, fuck me. Yes. That's right. Aaaahh. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh fuck. That's right. Right there. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.
I was clutching the bedspread and twitching all around. The moans and shouts kept getting louder. We kept going in that position for another 5 minutes. I thought to myself, if it were Guru, we would have been done by now. But ANR sir wasn't.
He pulled out his dick and asked me to change positions. He asked me to get on all fours on the bed, doggy style. I did as I was told. I was now facing the door. ANR sir got behind me. He spanked me a couple of times and massaged my clit from behind.
I let out small moan as his hands slapped my butt cheeks. He then pulled my buttchee NS apart and thrust his dick into my vagina. The sudden thrust took me by surprise, and I screamed. But the pain went away as soon as it came. And now ANR sir was shoving his dick in and out.
A few seconds into it, the door flung open, and Guru stood in front of us with a worried look. He had heard the scream and came barging in. In my excitement, I had forgotten to lock the door after sending Guru away.
But as soon as he saw his wife, completely naked, getting railed from behind by his boss, he looked away. He shut the door and went away without a word. At that moment, I felt very bad for him. But ANR sir's magic made me forget about it the next moment. I went back to enjoying the fucking.
We kept fucking in that position for some more time. The moans and grunts grew loud. Erotic sounds filled the room. ANR sir was also rubbing my clit while fucking me. I was pushed to the edge of my arousal and was about to climax.
Me: I'm about to cum. Sir. Faster. Yes Sir. Yes. Faster.
ANR Sir: Hang in there, Dhwani. Just a little longer.
And with that, he picked up the pace. Around 30 seconds later, both of us climaxed. The orgasm hit me so hard that I completely lost all sense of my surroundings and fell flat on the bed. ANR sir, too, lost his balance and fell on top of me.
His dick was still inside my pussy. It squirted out his load and filled my pussy. The warm ejaculation was soothing my stretched pussy. 5-6 pumps later, his dick slowly became small and slipped out. We stayed in that position for a few minutes till we could catch our breaths.
ANR Sir then kissed me and thanked me for a wonderful time.
Me: Sir, I should thank you for giving me the best sex of my life. But we still have the entire night left.
ANR Sir: Let's eat something first. I'm famished.
ANR sir got up to wear his pants. I took Sir's shirt and wore it before he did. He smiled and nodded. We went out of the room to have dinner. I was only wearing his maroon shirt, and he was wearing his pants. Guru was sitting on the sofa with a frustrated look and the wine bottle in hand.
I called him for dinner, but he said he wasn't hungry. He didn't even look up. I felt bad for him, but I didn't want to dampen my mood after such an exhilarating fuck session. So, I pushed those thoughts of pity to the back of my mind and had dinner with ANR Sir.
After dinner, we went back into the room. We had sex twice more throughout the night. We weren't disturbed by Guru anymore. We finally fell asleep by around 4 AM in each other's embrace, butt naked.
Around 7 AM, I was woken up by some noise. As I opened my eyes, I saw ANR sir wearing his clothes. I looked at him with a kinky expression.
Me: Leaving so soon, Sir?
ANR Sir: Yes, honey. Have to be somewhere by 9 AM.
Me: When can we do this again, sir?
ANR Sir: Whenever you want. But I don't think your husband will take it well.
Me: He doesn't need to know.
I winked at him, saying that. He understood and nodded his head. I put on a nightie and walked Sir out of the house. I kissed him goodbye, and he left.
I walked into the living room to see Guru lying on the sofa with an empty bottle of wine on the floor. I figured that seeing his wife like that had taken a toll on him.
I stirred him awake. He woke up all groggy and hungover. He looked at me and suddenly looked away. I was taken aback. I reminded him about the talk we had the previous night. He then apologised and said he wasn't upset with me but needed some time.
I understood and agreed to give him some time to get back to normal. But, I had more pressing issues that needed addressing.
Me: Can you please go to the pharmacy and bring me an i-pill?
Guru: You didn't use protection?
Me: ANR sir did not want to.
It was me who had insisted on ANR sir going in raw. But I didn't want any Guru to know that. He sighed and went to get me an i-pill.
It took Guru about a fortnight before he could normally look me in the eye and touch me. A month later, we finally had sex again without any issues. As far as Guru is concerned, it was a one-time thing, and we both have moved on from it.
But in reality, ANR sir and I have been having an affair ever since. ANR sir comes home at times when Guru is at work. Other times, when he wants extended time with me, he sends Guru on work trips out of town.
This has been going on for over 6 months now. Next week, Guru is going to Delhi for a conference and workshop, which is for 5 days. I can't wait to spend all that time with ANR Sir without inhibitions.
ANR sir has fulfilled my lust and desires. I am very grateful for the blunder Guru committed at work. That has led me down this road of sinful lust. ANR Sir even approved a company record increment for Guru.

Delta101

Nice....This story exhibits an impeccable portrayal.

Although the story has seemingly come to an end, could we possibly elongate it in order to include an anticipated anal sex encounter with Dhwani?

Reactions: Eternallover012