• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Caught widowed mom fucking exboyfriend after husband death

mamalover

Hi everyone,
i will narrate to you a true event of my mother's life which happened 3 month after my dad died. It happened just after i completed my last year at school just after the exams was over. So i was like 18. After my dad died from 2 years being bedridden of a serious illness.. So financially, we were almost broke. And dad didnt earn much either. So much luxuries wasnt allowed.
About my mom. She was 38 at that time. Fair skin, arounf 5 feet tall, short rather. a bit slim, medium ass n boobs. Small pale brown nipples , n pink pussy lips.
That day it was 11 am.. i was in my room and my mom was cooking. My friends was planning to go to watch a movie, but since we didnt had much money, mom didnt gave me any money. So i was stuck at home with terrible mood in my room.
At around 11 am, the guy came. Lets call him jaffar ( Fake name). I was in my room, so mom let him in. I heard them talking. After a while I couldnt hear much but i know they were in z kitchen. So i gave a peek. I could see jaffar behind my mom, around 2 feet distance, talking slowly to her. Time to time, he would touch her in the back and shoulder. But mom would simply move away. Such visit were quite common so i didnt bother. So i went to the toilet. I thought he may be sm1 mom has fucked or has known before and was interested in her. So i sneek out of the toilet and peek inside z kitchen. I could see the guy hand was on her ass and 1 or 2 finger were inside her add crack.

Reactions: Chutiyadr

mamalover

I could see the guy hand was on her ass and 1 or 2 finger were inside her ass crack. But this time she wasnt resisting. NOt enjoying also. Occasionally he will try to get his finger to her pussy or asshole from behind. But i had to get abck to my room. I went back to the toilet and came out again, making some noise with the door.

After some 5 minute or so, mom came to my room and handed me money and told me if I want to go to watch the movie. I said yes. She told me to go to have a bath n she will get my clothes ready. I did so. As if she wanted me out of the house. So i got ready and left.
As i left home, I was almost sure she was about to be fucked. And she wanted it too. I already seen her being fuck by 3 other guys before when i was younger. Seeing her being fucked was nothing new, but i wanted to see being treated like a slut once again. So i came back home. Around 5 minutes passed by.

As i reached home, i walk slowly when i was outside the house, while peeking inside. The kitchen was empty and seen none of them. So i slowly entered from behind door. I could hear soft moan coming from mom's bedroom. They were already fucking. I thought. The room door was open and a got closer slowly. My heart was beating fast as i could be caught easily.

As I walk slowly, i started to see inside. They were on bed. From the corridor i could only see the guy feet. He was lying on top of her. Withe the movement of his body, it was obvious they had already started fucking. As i move further, i could see more. The guys pant was lowered till his knees. I could see the movement of his ass when he was raming his dick inside her. Mom was lying on her back, with her dress on n legs while spread. But she would moan softly, as if not participating, with her hand lying on bed. Jaffar then unbutton the front of her dress, n put his hand isnide and start playing with her breast. Mom moan got louder and he continue to fuck her. Somethng got into her and she place her hand on the back of Jaffar. Pressing from tiem to time. She spread her legs widerand jaffar took the opprotunity to fuck her harder. Until she place her hand on his ass. Severral sttroke later, Jaffar stopped and was getting off of her. I panicked and run out of there..
to be continued..

Reactions: kamdev99008

Maverick_Sam

The DP says it all...Highly Promiscous!
अच्छा शुरु किया है भाई..अब अपनी अम्मी की चुदाई की पूरी कहानी पेश करिये जल्दी...उनके भोसड़े की कुटाई के बारे में सोचते हुए लन्ड खड़ा हो गया होगा बाकी के सारे रीडर्स का अब तक..! ☺️

Reactions: kamdev99008

mamalover

अच्छा शुरु किया है भाई..अब अपनी अम्मी की चुदाई की पूरी कहानी पेश करिये जल्दी...उनके भोसड़े की कुटाई के बारे में सोचते हुए लन्ड खड़ा हो गया होगा बाकी के सारे रीडर्स का अब तक..! ☺️
english plzz