• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Improvement and suggestions

naughtyishaan

Naughty and Kinky Boy
Hey developer, I have some suggestions for Xforum.

1. Report a thread /Post on the thread.
We should have a report option in a thread or the post. Suppose someone is using badwords to someone or just spreading hate to others. Viewers can report that particular post or theard for review. Depending on the number of response and evaluation of the moderators of the website that content can be taken down.

2. Ban people for some time.
Currently we have a system of banning the ID completely as I saw with Jaisen (I don't know the complete story behind that incident). He used to make another ID and comeback on the Xforum again and again. Instead of banning the ID completely we can suspend him for certain period. Depending on the misconduct and severity of it we can suspend him for a days. That way, person will have two options to either forget about the current ID or create new one. But knowing that he invested so much time to create the current ID and gain some connections he won't create new ID, and thus will be penalized for bad behaviour.

thewall81317

We should have a report option in a thread or the post. Suppose someone is using badwords to someone or just spreading hate to others. Viewers can report that particular post or theard for review. Depending on the number of response and evaluation of the moderators of the website that content can be taken down.

Currently we have a system of banning the ID completely as I saw with Jaisen (I don't know the complete story behind that incident). He used to make another ID and comeback on the Xforum again and again. Instead of banning the ID completely we can suspend him for certain period. Depending on the misconduct and severity of it we can suspend him for a days. That way, person will have two options to either forget about the current ID or create new one. But knowing that he invested so much time to create the current ID and gain some connections he won't create new ID, and thus will be penalized for bad behaviour.

1. Report a post is already available.

for example, if i have to report your this post then press "Report" button as shown following picure and then it will ask for a reason for report, spicy it and then click on report button on that

n6AVzlz.png

thewall81317

this option is also available but normal user like me and you cant see it.

Higher level staff like Super Mod or admin ke ban a particular member.

and

when they perform ban action, system will come with 2 option whether you want to ban member permanently or ban for particular days.

so, ban option is also there but it can be access by higher level staff only and it can be access from admin side.