• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Looking Submissive Female or Cpls?

MasterAyns

Hi
I am 40 male from Chennai Dominant Male. Seeking obedient submissive/Slave female or Cpls.
anyone intersted ping me.

BDSM stands for Bondage/Discipline, Dominance/Submission, Sadism/Masochism. All these are subs in the wide world of kinks. For a lot of people, BDSM is something new. It can be an opportunity to explore ideas of power and control. It can also be a chance for you to discover things you never knew could turn you on.
People that partake in BDSM may enjoy one or several of these concepts. For instance, you may enjoy S&M, but may not enjoy DS (aka a power exchange relationship).

Sadist – A person that enjoys inflicting physical and/or emotional pain on another person.

Masochist – The ying to a sadists yang…a person that enjoys receiving physical and/or emotional pain.

Scene – A scene is basically a session in which two people will play together. It may be a spanking scene, a bondage scene, a humiliation scene, etc.

Top – The aggressor in a scene (i.e. the spanker).

Bottom – The person receiving said aggression in a scene (i.e. the spankee).

Dominant – Within the context of a DS relationship (aka power exchange), the dominant is the person who wields the power and authority.

Submissive – The person who has offered the authority and submits to a dominant. Usually a submissive negotiates certain things that are off limits and retains control of those “hard limits”.

Slave – Similar to a submissive. They also offer authority to another person, but completely surrender to them in all things.

Master – A person who owns a slave when said slave consents to offer themselves to the master.

SSC – A mantra of many people involved in BDSM. This initialism stands for Safe, Sane, and Consensual. I think it’s inherently flawed because a lot of what we do is not safe at all.

RACK – This acronym stands for Risk Aware Consensual Kink. I believe this is a much better mantra. We’re aware that what we’re doing is risky and we weigh the consequences of our actions. Notice the word consensual; that’s imperative.