• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery MASTI........... JINDAGI KI( story of a watchman)- BEGINNING...

Sweet Cheeks

Thanks..
But I don't know how to create index
Brother your stories are really very very hot and exciting. I can see that there are a lot of comments after every update. So I also request you, please make an index and try to update regularly if you are not busy with your personal business. Your other two stories are also pending and I hope you will also carry on them. Very very thanks for writing my favorite themed stories.

kasif

This threesome episode is extremely exciting and erotic. You have created an extremely hot seductive situation. Nanad has caught her beautiful bhabhi is cheating on her loving brother. It was expected the very dire consequences but the master of seduction called Rafiq has made disha also fall into his trap. Wow! What an incredible writing skills are! Hats off to you brother.

Cableguy

Raj bhai, aap bahut badhiya likhak hai, kya ek gajab kahaani likha aapne bhai! Bahut hi majedar aur masaladar.