• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Pooja - The Good Wife

Adiv

Pooja and Craig - The perfect for each other couple
Pooja was a happy go lucky innocent city girl born in a big city. She was raised like a typical nice girl with good girl values of that of a modern middle class family in the city. She was a young attractive, jovial and bold woman. She was a natural beauty with a pear body figure and had 34C boobs and thick thighs which accented her curvy hips and butt. After her education, she worked at an MNC in Bangalore. She moved up the ranks and became a confident Senior Consultant. She also found the love of her life Craig. Craig was smart guy and a hard worker. He had come from humble backgrounds and worked hard to get to be a senior consultant like Pooja. Craig

was a simple man and a bit naive too, sometimes his naive nature got him stepped on by some of his colleagues, but through his hard work and relentlessness he always made it through. Both fell head over heels for each other and got married They were more of an emotionally bonded couple rather than being quite sexually active. No sooner than later, the couple sought after new opportunities and move to Canada. Both found jobs at the the same firm at different departments. Life was good for the couple and were soon ready to apply for their PR and settle down.

The couple was leading a very happy life both personally and professionally until they came across a colleague, Reece. Reece was a senior employee and was in everyones good shoes professionally. He was "The guy" at the office who was know for his all star performance with his clients and his dashing good looks. He was also known for being the "sexist pig" and womaniser that he is. Most woman either hated him or adored him. There were rumours in the office that even the Director had slept with him and he was a hunk in bed. Even the women who hated him, would long for him once they've tasted his cock. But Reece only picks up woman he likes and keeps it exclusive. He liked having control of the woman he's been with and once Reece gets his eyes on you, he will get into your pants as well, no matter what the cost.

Last edited:

Depressed

Hi guys,

First of all I'm sorry about stopping Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut mid way. I did come up with another story - Carnal Desire - Giving into lust : Dev takes on poor Shruthi but that didn't get any good response so hard stopped that.

Now I'm back with a new story which I think people might like and given the lac of original content here I'm hoping you guys would like this story and encourage me to go further.

Stay tuned!

im-back-i-am-back
Please continue the story " decent housewife madhu transformed into a slut" story, many have been waiting for that story.