• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Suddenly unable to post pics

Bagheera0084

I am suddenly unable to post pics. Before this snag started I would click the 'Upload Images' link, a new window would then open and from there I could upload pic. Now the new window doesn't open. Instead it directly 'asks' to select pic. After selection it shows some error message.

Additional info: Near the top of the window it showed a message saying 'Ad Blocked' and I clicked 'OK'. Does that clicking have something to do with this problem?

Last edited:

Night Warrior

Don Corleone
Staff member
Administrator
I am suddenly unable to post pics. Before this snag started I would click the 'Upload Images' link, a new window would then open and from there I could upload pic. Now the new window doesn't open. Instead it directly 'asks' to select pic. After selection it shows some error message.

Additional info: Near the top of the window it showed a message saying 'Ad Blocked' and I clicked 'OK'. Does that clicking have something to do with this problem?
Did you try using the xf mobile app or any other browser

There maybe some issues in chrome

Mak

Recuérdame!
Divine

It's working fine with Mozilla for me. :hmm2:

Screenshot-81