• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery That's why I have trust issues with Hijabis

Javed Rahman

This story is actually told to me by my dear university senior with whom I am very close. As he doesn't want his name to be shared, so I am gonna just refer to him as " Mizan bhai" (Not his real name). My senior is now abroad, probably chilling with his family and well to do job. But exactly 12-13 years ago, he was not in this state. He was then a drunkard, drug addict and very underperforming student. We knew each other from student politics. He was a very active leader and back then I was just an entry level student activist. As student political leaders go these days, he was very charismatic, had actually Multiple girlfriends and he wasn't very regular at studies. As we shared the same hometown, he and I were close. I helped him to get out of some tight situations at times and so, we became quite close eventually. This is Mizan bhai's story of how he fucked his hijabi classmate and also her very very pious burkhawali mother. To explain the story in a lively manner, i shall narrate it from the first person point of view of Mizan bhai, just the way I have heard it.
The words of Mizan bhai:
After i joined this student political party and got posted in the central Committee, i was introduced to powers i never imagined. I got contracts for certain jobs which offered huge sums of money. I bought myself a decent motorcycle and man o man, i had access to so many women. You have no idea how women loved fuccbois who have charisma , charm, money and bike. ( he used the word chesra polapan, i translated it as fuccbois). I was laid a number of times of women from different ages. I fucked women of 23, 24s just like I have fucked married women over 30s. With none of them I had any emotional connection, only physical relationship. But there was one girl, who was then my batchmate ( he failed in a semester and had lag in one year). This girls name was adeeba . She was not like the girls I dated or fucked but rather a well reputed student and a very conservative outlook. She wore hijab always and was form a well to do
family. Her father was a buisnessman with really huge wealth. Mother was Pakistani. Actually part of their family was Pakistani, they were among the only few families who stayed in Bangladesh after the liberation war. Their wealth can be traced back to the British empire era as zamindars. After liberation war they started garments buisness and was quite successful.
Now, adeeba was a busty girl. You can tell that even if she covered her body well. Her waist, hips and breasts were really above average as she was taller and meatier in size than the girls of her class. And with the beauty and all that wealth, came her arrogance. She was unapproachable. And she didn't have many friends which left her all alone.
As I got left with adeebas batch, i became quite the popular guy among them. Everyone liked me, especially girls. I had a good figure and already those who tasted my dick, knew how good i was in bed. So the rumors spread quickly. Even the all arrogant adeeba was not above my charms. I did find her staring at me sometimes from the corner of my eyes. And I wanted her badly too. So I devised a plan, to impress her and get close with her. Unfortunately, she was very well guarded. She ignored me at first, and when i became desperate, she openly insulted me. Called me a low life and a scumbag. Well, actually it didn't dishearten me. Instead i became even more desperate. And after 6 months of pursuing her, finally she started to respond. And as the way it goes, from friends, we became more than friends. Then started the touching, feeling her ass cheeks, sometimes elbowing her really big big boobs. Oh the experiences i had! I knew it was on.
Fortunately, for the first time in my life, I realized that for some girls, hijab is just an attire. A girl wearing hijab doesn't mean she is strictly pious or doesn't have any sexual attractions. But in case of adeeba, she was one wild wild bitch. I was astonished, even i didn't ask her to do all those wild stuffs .
Guess what was the first time i did with her physically? I sucked her vagina and she was the one who asked me to do it. She loved calling me names like " ঐ চামারের বাচ্চা, শুয়োর, আমার পুটকি চোষ , শালা ফকির" We did it a number of times in the University toilet. Once we had a quickie in the toilet while she was wearing her dress, and some of my semen got shot over her dress as i wasn't wearing a condom. And she was the first woman ever who let me do it in the ass. Her only problem was that she did not like giving blowjobs. She was daddies rich bitch, who did not like to kneel before anyone.
We were a crazy couple, we had sex in every possible place in Dhaka, her house, a hotel that her uncle owned, on the tour in cox's bazzar. I being a student political leader had access to almost everywhere. She enjoyed it. And one thing was for certain, she hated condoms. I was always afraid of making her pregnant. She told me that she is rich enough to get an abortion. But she wants the raw feel during sex. And another thing was, she was not a virgin when we first had sex. I was too damn shocked because i had thought she would be pure as a Catholic schoolgirl. But she then told me that she was fucked by her mama (maternal uncle) in her teens. It was a horrible incident which basically changed her.
Well, our relationship or one might say story of courtship was going strong until one day. That day we were fucking at adeebas apartment which was separate and close to the university . And adeeba liked screaming during sex. So as she was moaning like a moose, we didn't hear the door being opened. And soon, our rooms door was opened and there stood Adeebas mom Mrs. Mubashshira Khan. Mrs. Khan was horrified, shocked and enraged altogether to see her daughter in this state. She was wearing a salwar kameez and hijab. She shouted ," Bettameez Gandhi aurat!Nikal waha se" In urdu which meant" You dirty slut, get the fuck out of here" . And started beating me with a newspaper roll that she had on her hand. I covered myself as much as i could and ran for my life. Unfortunately, left my phone in that room.
That flat was only for adeeba and adeebas sister's use. They had a duplex house in Banani. Her mother sometimes came and that was a day she came unannounced. So after i realized i left my phone, i was like shit man wtf did i just do. It was a sony experia ( back then it was a great phone). I was recording our fuck session on the phone. And the whole session was recorded. So i thought, it's time to say goodbye to my phone because i was sure i was in deeper troubles.
2 days later, I got a call from adeebas mom . She told me to come to the flat . There was adeeba and her mom only. She scolded me in horrible ways, saying very insulting stuffs about luring her daughter into hateful sins and threatened me of sending me to jail for rape charges. I wasn't horrified at all. Instead i told her that i have clips of her daughter and if i am sent to jail for things I did not do, i will expose them. So for the first time, her mom got a little concerned. She changed her tone, and we started our negotiations. The end result was, I was to delete all adeebas photos, files videos and never to text her again. And so I did, very hesitantly. That was the end of mine and adeebas relationship.
Two to three months passed, and I forgot about adeeba. I was like that sort of a person, one chick came and went and i had no strings attached. But the problem started after this. I started getting texts from adeeba again. It seemed she wanted to continue our relationship. So one day i confronted her personally. And i asked her face to face if she did want to get back at things. And her answer shocked me. She told me that a guy like me who wants to leak intimate photos of girls when threatened is someone she will never have a permanent relationship. And from her words i knew that she was not the person from the chat. But then, who was it?
So , on that chat, which was allegedly adeebas account, i asked to go on a date. And after a number of times saying, she said yes. We agreed to meet on Dhanmondi KFC but surprisingly she showed up wearing full clad burkha and niqab, not showing her face. Her voice was like her mother's, and then it all fell into one place. The woman who is using Adeebas account was actually Adeebas mother, Mrs. Mubashshira Khan. I was shocked. She kept on saying at the date that her father might find out so she is all covered up. And i played along, agreed with her idea. Later while traveling by rickshaw, i started squeezing Mrs.Khan's boobs. She did not even hesitate! I mean wtf! Instead she reciprocated by pressing her hand against my crotch over my penis. I knew that whoever was inside that burkha, be it Adeeba or Mrs.Khan, she wanted my big dick hard! So i devised a confirmation test of it being not Adeeba.
Later that night , I seduced the alleged adeeba profile on chat by sending multiple dick pics. And in turn, i tried to motivate her into sending me her private part pics over the messages. And after a while when she did send her boob photos, i saw that it was completely fair skinned. Adeeba had a big beauty spot (তিল in bangla) over her right breast. I knew it before because i sucked her boobs several times. So instantly i recognizd that it wasn't adeebas boobs.
From that moment on, i started devoloping a huge crush over Mrs.Khan. she was a woman from her late forties. She was a fair skinned woman. To best describe her, she looks like Sunny Leone but with paki features. And the more time i spent with her i realized that she is just like her daughter. She wanted deep filthy sex and she wasn't getting it from her husband. She obviously saw mine and adeebas sex videos and knew that i was well endowed down there. She couldn't get a piece of me so she wanted to fool around with disguised as her daughter's id without giving out her identity. She probably took away adeebas phone and did this with her phone.
In my texts, sometimes i kept saying to Alleged Adeeba/Mrs.Khan that how much i was attracted to her mother and how i would love ramming her ass hole with my 7 inch Bangladeshi bhatiali cock. She would reply to me saying , my mother ( Mrs.Khan) was a really good woman and she never took it inside the ass. Then i would ask her how did she know, because from the looks of it, Mrs.Khan had a kim Kardashian ass and in no way she made such a big one without getting fucked deep in the asshole.
She would laugh and say, what else i wanted to do with her mother. And i said the most dirtiest stuff to her. Then one day, over the phone while talking ( they amazingly had the same voice, not differentiable ) i told her that I know it's not Adeeba I am talking to, it's Mrs Khan. She first thought i was joking but when i explained from the photos, that it didn't match with adeeba, she realized that her game was over and the call was disconnected.
She didn't contact me for 7-8 days. And i could do nothing about it. So i thought this is it, here goes the first milf i ever captured. But then the miracle happened.
I was then living in a two bed flat in Azimpur close to my university. It was got on hold by political powers. And no one could double cross me for that. One day, the doorbell rang. I opened the door,and there stood a burkhawali woman. Without letting me say anything, she entered my house. After i closed the door, she let down her niqab. There stood Mrs.Mubashshira khan, proud mother of 48 still looking like a Bollywood film actress. Wrinkles didn't get to her still then, but from the nudes she had sent, i knew underneath the burkha, she had stretch marks over her bellies, boobs, thighs and she was anally Virgin. I asked, Aunty apni?
Aunty: Don't play games with me. You and i both know we have been dirty texting for the past 6 months, not adeeba. And I want what adeeba got. I want good goddamn sex like she got for herself. you will give it to me just like you gave it to her. And if any word gets out, you have no idea what i can do to you. "
There were several points in her speech for which i was in a position to not to be threatened with.but i did not hesitate. I just said," so do it here or do we do it in the bed room?".
And she stripped all her clothes and we did it in my bed. Unlike adeeba, Mrs.Khan was a good sucker. She blew me off in minutes with the best blowjob in the entire southeast asia. After i came on her face she asked me, " you did not seem like someone with such low stamina". And as i got up to suck her pussy i said," and your daughter has zero skills for a blowjob. So i was not ready for this.". After the foreplay, we did it again in her pussy. I rammed it too hard, and probably lacerated it a bit because some blood came out. But she told me not to worry. I sarcastically commented that i took her virginity again. We hit it off with ease just like that .
From then on, we had sex for over 50 times. Sometimes in my house, sometimes in a flat in Dhanmondi which she owned. Sometimes in a hospital cabin that they owned. The best part is, i took her anal virginity. Once i did, she didn't hesitate to let me fuck in the ass. I came to a realization that Pakistani woman have extremely well durability for sex. "
These were Mizan bhais words. I told him it was bullshit but he showed me pics to prove the damn story! ( I have no pics of them and no identity will be revealed) .And it was true. As it's a story of another person, I leave it up to you whether you will believe or not, but know this, i have no negative mindset about people wearing hijabs or muslimahs, but just because someone is in hijab doesn't mean that she is pious. Who knows, we may have to pry under the rock to see.

firefox420

nicely done...
with some minor grammatical errors.. like his/her.. rest i liked the story...