• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Uncle destroyed my ass with his huge cock

Natasha96

Hii everyone , i hope you all well and enjoying some adventure in life as i am ,

As you know me i am sweety if you don't know me you can read my 1st story that was in hindi story section.

This story is about my school days when i was in 11th ,

So i just started understanding those things when j was in high school , and just lose my virginity with my tution teacher and had a fun with him alot for short period.

When he has gone, i was started to craving for sex me and my friend priyanka we both started to tease our schools senior boy's .

Me and priyanka were dying for dick inside but from out side we Pretend like we don't give a fuck those senior boys we give them time and we both hangout with boys we share foods and all senior boys always try to impress us in every way.

Priyanka and me desided let them keep trying don't be so desperate.

And for this all couple of months we didn't gave any chance to them .

But as i said we were also dying for dick

So , 1 day Saturday night i again saw the exclusive mind blowing sex performance of my parents.

And that time i was uncontrollable my panty went out so wet just watching them and i run the way of kitchen and took 3 bnana,s i just pilled off one of them half and take off that wet panty and just slided inside my pussy slowly .

That feeling was like and then started the bnana inside and out and again ....

I was at my high stimulation and also started self play with my medium size boobs

Any how i just finished this and after satisfying myself the banana wasn't in good condition due to my cum and my pussy,s friction but i was horney so i eat that bnana and fall into sleep.

At the next day .. my mom and dad had gone somewhere for related to buy some property

And they informed me they will come at evening 6 o clock.

And coz it was Sunday my cook was on week off i was laying on bed and started imagining some dick is going inside my pussy and all ,

After a couple of minutes i just lost in this deep imagination i don't even know when my hand went inside my penty and i started playing with my clit ,

Then i, went to the mom's room and started searching something for fun and after an 10 to 15 minutes of search i found a butt plug and a rubber cock which was quite sexy and big , butt plug was approx 3 inches and good shape with Cristal finishing in the end.

And the fake dick would be 6 to 7 inches

I just jumped on mom's bed and spred my legs and before start rubbing my pussy i just licked a bit of butt plug top edge and start rubbing with that butt plug ,

I was moving that butt plug on my pussy lips over the panty , and my pussy became wetty i took off my penty and putt that butt plug in my ass hole and otherside started playing with that fake dick .

I started rubbing my pussy with that massive cock and started mimic of my moms moaning of mt mom and after some time i was feeling top of the sky .

then suddenly door bell rang

And i thought dad has come , i putted that cock in his place where it was but forgotten to remove butt plug from my ass hole and Worn my cloths

i went down and open the doors. There was a varun uncle , varun is one of my dad's old friend.

And he is such a pervert kind person , when i was 12 year old varun always

used to call me on the pretext of giving me chocolates and make me sit on his lap and ever since I got a little older, Arun's eyes remained on me.

And this time i saw him after a long time he is good-looking as my dad is .

My dirty mind start work imagining that varun is fucking me and all .

I opened the door and asked to come in he came and sit on couch I brought him water and started talking to him.

I wad wearing a short and slave less He started staring at my fair thighs and my pussy.

I was also in mood and started assuming about his dick . And all sudden i went closer to him and sit on his lap , and said you know uncle when i was young you give me chocolate when i sit on your lap .

And as soon as I sat on his lap, I started feeling his cock which started standing up. I also went back a bit and started rubbing his penis with my pussy.

Uncle pushed me and said bitch you wanna take my dick ha , I'll fuck you like i fuck your mom .

And that time i realize my mom is awesome he has tasted many cock and i am on her way .

I pass on a naughty smile Varun opened his pant and I went crazy seeing his light brown fat cock. Such a cool cock I saw for the first time so big and fat

Even though i am her daughters friend but I went closer to his dick shamelessly and hold his huge dick in my hand it was so amazing and he hold my head and moved me to suck his dick and coz it was clean and i loved i started sucking because of it was big and fat i was anable to suck , it was not going in the mouth.

Vanun encouraging me come on my doll you can do it , do it baby do it .

And i was just licking like a icecream by my toung .

And when dick was covered by my spit i Started sucking and then slowly started swallowing her big cock

He removed his all clothes and i was sucking his dick by bow down

I started loving what i was doing his dick was so yummy i still remember that 1st time test of his dick , He picked me up in his arms and took me to the sofa. I said do you know that I was just about to put a finger in my pussy, it is good you have come and I got to suck such a good cock, I also wanted to have sex but for a long time I was only suffering

He replied dont worry my little slut your uncle will take care of you from now

And And he made me stand on the sofa and started taking off my clothes and putting me on the sofa completely naked and came on top of me.

He started kissing me all over my body and i was so missmerized i was just laying under his body and he is playing with my body his lips started touching my every area of my body .

He went downside and spread my legs and he found that butt plug is still in my ass and he asked where you got this its your moms .

I said i borrow this from her and smiled .

He says tiny slut i will teach you a lesson today And he put his standing cock in my pussy i was shocked when dick comes in side my pussy it was like i really got a electric shock , and pain arrise i screamed loudly stop please stop Nearly to start crying but varun wasn't listening .

And he holded my head with his both hand and again started stroking into my tiny small pussy.

My legs are opened and varun continue Sly stroking and i was moaning aaahhhh aaahhh aaaahhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhh hhhhhhaaaaaaahh ufffffffff uncle please stoppppp aaaaahhhhh ...... Its paining....... Aaaahhhhh.....

Ummmmmm..... Aaaaahh mummy........aaahhh pleaseeee stopp uncle .

And he pull it back his dick out side afer some time and went down to lick my clit and when he started licking my pussy i was again started moaning but this time it was for happy feeling not for pain .

Varun started playing with butt plug also he took off and again put it in my as he has done same thing couple of times and then again started licking my pussy and ass hole i was too happy now .

And i said now fuck me bloody pervert .

And varun slapped me hard and chocked my neck and again started fucking my pussy .

Coz my nack was chocked i couldn't scream too loud but i was moaning again with aaaahhhh aaaahhhhh uuuuummmmm hhhhh aaaaaaaa.........

Aaaaahhh aaaahhh aaaahhhh....

Every shot in my pussy make me noice

And uncle again started kissing my neck and body he started playing with my small nipples . He stated biting my nipples .

And a long fuck he shoot his cum inside my pussy and said to me come on sit on my face give my cum back to me .

And he lay down on floor and I stood up and sat on his mouth and it happened as Varun said that his material stuffed in my pussy started dripping in his mouth. And Varun licked every drop from my pussy

After drinking our mixed cum he took me in my bad room and we lay down on bad and i again started sucking his beautiful cock . It was soft and now i was sucking more passionately and i was playing with his baals i sucked them also i played with his dick so much and while sucking time i sloped out his dick from my mouth i ask him to put it in my mouth .

And Varun gave his hands and started putting his cock in my mouth.

I was sucking his dick so long so hi turned me and we started sucking etch other by 69 pose. I was feeling like i have achieved something i was very happy .

After some time the oral sex varun asked me to sit on his cock , and i removed my putt plug and tried to get in my ass. After some struggle his dick went in my ass hole .

And now i was in command so i was bumping my ass slowly slowly on his ass .

While i was doing this i asked have you fucked my mom ...??

He said yes honey your mom is a slut like you are . Is my dad knows you had sex with my mom .

He said your dad is a also fond of pussy we had swaped many time.

I fucked your mom and your dad has fucked my wife.

After listening this my pussy leaked a drops of pee and i started hard humping.

I got the cock out of my ass and said fuck me hard

Varun gave me a command that be his bitch and i took pose like a bitch and he come belind me he grabbed my shoulder and started destroying my ass hole.

I again started screaming but this time it was fun also i said fuck more harder.

He started fucking me hard and i grabbed bedsheet in my both feest and put my mouth in pillow .

That time sex feeling is un explainable you couldn't feel what i feel that time.

I started shouting fuck me fuck me uncle fuck me please fuck me haard ohhh my ass .

Uncle pushed so much hard that my position spoiled and I fell on the bed straight from the position of the mare

But vrun didn't stoped he comes on his knees on bed and started fucking .

I was shouting i love your cock uncle fuck me like this plase fuck me like this .

And he grabbed my boobs behind me and pulling me towards his way and pushing from his dick .

Now i was also on my knees on bed and uncle holded me from my arms and still stroking me . That was too much fun i was smiling laughing and again screaming for sex and uncle said come my tiny slut drink is ready for you

And i turned and took dick into my mouth now uncle holded my hair and started stroking into my mouth i was sucking and waiting for his cum and all sudden he cum into my mouth i drank his cum . He looked into my eyes and says you bitch .

And after this we both naked went again on couch and i sit in his lap he was enjoying his coffee with tv and i was still playing with his dick .

Couple of time i had sex with varun uncle and i told his daughter that your dad is a pro fucker and told about his dick she was also exited to see in real and she requested me for this many time and i helper her for this .

She has tasted his dads and many others dick by my help i will let you know how in next story