• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance A forbidden Marriage

mr8

Part -1

Rehana was a 42-year-old landlady living in the bustling city of Karachi, Pakistan. She was a beautiful and voluptuous woman, with long dark hair and deep brown eyes. Her devout religious beliefs and conservative nature made her a well-respected member of the community. Despite her strict upbringing, Rehana was a kind and loving mother to her three children, two girls aged 6 and 12, and a boy aged 8.

One day, Arham, a 16-year-old high school student, came to live in Rehana's house. His parents had sent him to Karachi to further his education, and Rehana's house was the perfect place for him to stay. As soon as he saw Rehana, he was immediately smitten by her beauty and grace. He couldn't believe his luck that he would be living in the same house as her.

Rehana welcomed Arham with open arms and treated him like one of her own children. She made sure he had everything he needed and even cooked his favorite meals. Arham was grateful for her kindness, but he couldn't help but feel a strong attraction towards her. He would often find himself staring at her, admiring her every move.

As the days went by, Arham tried his best to get closer to Rehana. He would help her with household chores and run errands for her. He would even accompany her to the mosque for prayers. However, Rehana's pious and conservative nature made her treat Arham like a child. She never saw him as anything more than a young student living under her roof.

But Arham was determined to win Rehana's affections. He would bring her flowers and chocolates, and even write her letters expressing his love for her. Rehana was flattered by his gestures but always reminded him that she was a married woman and he was like a son to her. Arham knew it was a long shot, but he couldn't stop himself from falling deeper in love with her.

Years went by, and Arham completed his education and got a good job in a reputable company. He had to leave Rehana's house to start his new life, but his feelings for her never faded. Rehana was proud of Arham's achievements, but she still saw him as a young boy in her eyes.

mr8

Part -2

Arham had just turned 25 when he received the news that he was being transferred to the Karachi head office of his company. Excited at the prospect of living in his hometown again, he packed his bags and said goodbye to his colleagues in Lahore.

As he arrived in Karachi, memories of his time with Rehana flooded his mind. He couldn't wait to see his friends and classmates again, but most importantly, he couldn't wait to see Rehana. She was his neighbor and had been like a second mother to him. Her husband, Mr. Kadri, had always been kind to Arham and had treated him like his own son.

As he reached her house, he was greeted with warm hugs and smiles from Rehana and her family. It felt like he had never left Karachi. But as he settled into his old room, he noticed that Mr. Kadri seemed to be unwell. Rehana, on the other hand, was as devoted and pious as ever.

Arham was grateful to be able to help out in any way he could. He spent his days working at the office and his evenings helping Rehana with household chores. He enjoyed spending time with her and her family, and over the years, he realized that his feelings for her had only grown stronger.

But he knew that his love for her was not something he could act upon. She was much older than him and was already married. Arham didn't want to disrupt her happy marriage and cause any problems in their family. So he kept his feelings to himself, content with just being by her side and helping her in any way he could.

As the years went by, Rehana's children grew up and got married, starting their own lives. But Arham remained by her side, still in love with her. Rehana, noticing that Arham was still single, encouraged him to find a wife and settle down.

But Arham would just smile and decline, not wanting to reveal his true feelings to her. He knew that it was best for him to move on and find someone else, but his heart belonged to Rehana and he couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

As he watched Rehana's children leave the nest and start their own families, he couldn't help but feel a sense of sadness. He had always hoped that one day, Rehana would see him as more than just a son figure and they could be together. But he knew that it was just a dream, something that could never come true.

And so, he continued to live with Rehana and her husband, helping them in any way he could and cherishing every moment he spent with her. She remained unaware of his love for her, but Arham was content with just being able to be with her and make her life a little easier.

As he turned 31, Rehana once again asked him to consider getting married. But this time, he couldn't keep his feelings hidden any longer. With a heavy heart, he told her the truth, that he loved her but he could never marry her as she was already married to someone else.

Reactions: Delta101

mr8

Part -3

Arham sat on the old, creaky sofa in Rehana's living room, his heart pounding in his chest. He had just confessed his love for her, and now he waited nervously for her response. After years of secretly admiring her from afar, he couldn't hold it in any longer.

Rehana, on the other hand, was devastated. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. She had always suspected a tension in Arham's actions towards her, but she never imagined that he loved her that much. She felt a knot form in her throat as she tried to hold back her tears.

Arham could see the pain in Rehana's eyes and he felt a pang of guilt for causing her distress. He had never meant to hurt her, but he couldn't keep his feelings hidden any longer. He waited for her to say something, anything, but she remained silent, her tears falling freely now.

Feeling a wave of relief wash over him, Arham took a deep breath and spoke softly, 'I know this might be a shock to you, but I couldn't keep it in any longer. I understand if you need some time to process this, but please know that my feelings for you are genuine.'

Rehana sniffed and wiped her tears, looking up at Arham with a mix of sadness and confusion in her eyes. She had always seen him as a kind and caring young man, but never in a romantic way. She couldn't understand how he could love her, a woman nearing fifty, while he was only thirty-one.

'It's not your fault, Arham. I appreciate your honesty, but I'm just not sure how to respond,' Rehana finally spoke, her voice trembling. She couldn't deny that a part of her was flattered by his love, but she also couldn't help feeling overwhelmed by the age difference between them.

Arham nodded understandingly, 'I understand. You don't have to give me an answer right now. Just know that I will always be here for you, no matter what.' With those words, he got up and left, giving Rehana the space she needed.

Rehana was shocked and at a loss for words. She had never imagined that Arham would have such feelings for her. But she also knew that it was impossible for them to be together.

And so, Arham continued to live with Rehana and her husband, knowing that he could never have her but grateful for the love and memories they shared. He had learned that sometimes, love doesn't always have a happy ending, but it can still be beautiful and pure in its own way.

Days turned into weeks, and Rehana couldn't stop thinking about Arham and his confession. She found herself avoiding him, trying to stay clear of him as much as she could. But it was hard, especially since he was always there for her and her family whenever they needed him.

Rehana's husband had been ill for some time now, and Arham had been a constant support, driving them to the hospital and helping with anything they needed. Rehana couldn't deny that she appreciated his help, but it also made things more complicated for her.

One day, as she sat in her husband's hospital room, her oldest daughter called her from Dubai. She had exciting news to share - she was pregnant and moving back to their hometown. Rehana couldn't help but feel happy for her daughter, but at the same time, her husband's illness weighed heavily on her mind.

Lost in her thoughts, Rehana didn't notice Arham entering the room until he spoke, 'I heard the good news. Congratulations, Rehana.'

She forced a smile, 'Thank you, Arham. We're all very excited.'

Arham's eyes softened as he looked at her, 'I know things are tough right now, but I promise I will always be here for you and your family.

Rehana looked at him, her heart softening at his words. She realized that she had been avoiding him out of fear and uncertainty, but deep down, she knew that Arham was a kind and caring person.

'Thank you, Arham. You have been a great support to us, and I am grateful for that,' Rehana spoke sincerely, her eyes meeting his.

mr8

Part -4

A few months later, Rehana sat alone in her living room, staring at the empty space beside her. Her husband, the love of her life, had finally lost his battle to his illness and passed away just the night before. The memories of their life together flooded her mind, and tears streamed down her cheeks.

She had always been a devoted wife, taking care of her husband through all his struggles and never leaving his side. And now, she was left alone, with only her young tenant, Arhan, for company.

Just a few weeks before her husband's passing, Arhan had confessed his love for her. She was taken aback, but deep down, she knew that she felt a connection with him. However, she had never acted on her feelings, out of respect for her marriage and her husband.

The next day, her children arrived from different parts of the country. Her oldest daughter, who was pregnant, couldn't make it in time for the funeral as she lived in Dubai. Rehana's heart ached for her daughter, but she was grateful to have her other children by her side.

As the days went by, Rehana found solace in Arhan's presence. He was a kind and caring young man, always there to support her and help her in any way he could. Her children noticed this and were happy to see their mother smiling again.

But Rehana couldn't shake off the guilt she felt towards her husband. She was still grieving his loss, but at the same time, she couldn't deny the warmth she felt towards Arhan. She was 52 years old, but still a beautiful and graceful woman, and Arhan's love for her made her feel alive again.

Her daughter from Dubai called Arhan and asked him to take care of her mother, as she couldn't be there for her all the time. Arhan promised to be there for Rehana, and he kept his word. He took care of her, cooked for her, and made sure she didn't feel alone.

After the passing of her beloved husband, Rehana's life was drastically changed. Her children had all grown up and moved away to pursue their own careers and lives in different cities. She was left all alone in her big house, with only her memories to keep her company.

But there was one person who never left her side, her 32-year-old tenant, Arham. He had been living in her guest house for the past five years and had become like family to her. Arham was a kind, gentle and caring soul who had a deep love and respect for Rehana. He was always there for her, helping her with household chores, running errands and even taking her out for walks in the park.

Rehana was grateful for Arham's presence in her life. She had enough financial resources from her husband's inheritance, so she didn't have to worry about finances. But what she valued most was Arham's companionship and the love he showered on her.

However, there was one thing that Arham struggled with. He had developed strong feelings for Rehana over the years, but he was afraid to confess his love to her. Rehana was a very religious and conservative woman, and Arham feared that she would be offended if she found out about his intentions.

Moreover, the society they lived in was also very conservative, and their age difference was quite significant. Arham was afraid of what people would say if they found out about his feelings for Rehana.

But it was becoming increasingly difficult for Arham to hide his love for Rehana. Every time he saw her mourning or in pain, his heart ached. He wanted to be there for her, to hold her in his arms and comfort her, but he was afraid of crossing any boundaries.

One day, while helping Rehana with some house chores, Arham accidentally brushed against her breasts. They were big, full and warm, and the touch sent shivers down his spine. He couldn't stop thinking about it for the next few days, and Rehana also seemed to be affected by the accidental touch. When ever something similar happened Arham couldn't help but feel hot and flustered, and he could sense that Rehana was also affected by their accidental touches.

As time went by, Arham's love for Rehana only grew stronger, and he couldn't bear to keep his feelings bottled up any longer. He knew he had to confess his love to her, no matter the consequences.

mr8

Part -5

Arham sat in his small, cozy apartment, staring at the letter in his hand. He couldn't believe what he was reading. He had been transferred to another city for his job, and to top it off, he had been promoted. This should have been a moment of celebration for him, but all he felt was sadness.

From the moment he moved into her apartment, Arham had taken a liking to her. She also saw him as a responsible and caring young man, and over time, they had formed a bond that went beyond a landlord and tenant relationship.

As Arham thought about leaving Rehana behind, his heart ached. He couldn't bear the thought of her being alone in this big city, without anyone to take care of her. He knew he had to tell her the news, but he was afraid of how she would react.

Rehana was sitting in her living room when Arham knocked on her door. She smiled at him, as she always did, and welcomed him in. But as soon as she saw the look on his face, her smile faded.

'What's wrong, Arham?' she asked, concern evident in her voice.

'I have some news,' Arham said, his voice trembling. 'I have been transferred to another city for my job, and I have been promoted.'

As Rehana sat in her small living room, listening to the news of Arham leaving the city, her heart sank. She had known this day would come, but she had refused to acknowledge it. She had become so used to having him around, his presence brought a sense of comfort and security to her lonely life as a widow. But now, he was leaving and she couldn't deny the feelings that had started to grow in her heart.

She had always admired Arham, even when he was just a young boy. But as he grew older, she found herself drawn to him in a way she couldn't explain. She tried to push these feelings away, reminding herself that it was not right for a widow like her to have such thoughts about a young boy. She was a devout Muslim and her religion taught her that love outside of marriage was a sin.

But as she sat there, listening to the news of his departure, she couldn't deny it any longer. She had fallen in love with Arham. In her own conservative and religious way of talking,

'I'm happy for you, Arham,' she said, trying to hide her sadness.

'But I don't want to leave you alone, Rehana' Arham said, tears forming in his eyes. 'I love you and I can't bear the thought of leaving you behind.'

'I love you too, Arham,' she said, her voice filled with emotion. 'But I never thought I had a chance with someone so young and kind like you. I don't want to ruin your life, You should marry a girl your age. '
she slowly confessed her love to him. She told him that it was a sin to love him, but she couldn't help her feelings.

Arham was taken aback by her confession. He had always admired Rehana and her strong faith, but he never thought she would reciprocate his feelings. He asked her if she would accept his love, despite the challenges they would face.

Rehana's heart ached at the thought of society's judgement and her children's disapproval. She knew that their love would not be accepted in their conservative community. But she also knew that she couldn't deny her feelings any longer. She couldn't bear the thought of Arham leaving her.

Arham took her hand in his and squeezed it gently. 'Age doesn't matter to me. All that matters is that we care for each other. Please, don't make me leave you.'

Rehana's heart melted at his words. She had always been afraid of getting close to someone again, but with Arham, she felt safe and loved.

'Arham, I don't want you to leave either,' she said, tears streaming down her cheeks. 'I have grown to like you and I don't want to lose you.'

Arham's face lit up with joy as he hugged Rehana tightly. 'Then I won't leave. I'll find a way to stay here and be with you, no matter what.'

And just like that, Rehana's fear of being alone disappeared. She had found someone who loved her and wanted to take care of her, and she knew that she loved him too. They may have an age gap of 20 years, but their love was stronger than any barrier.

As tears streamed down her face, Arham leaned in and kissed her on the lips. It was a passionate and intense kiss, one that she had never experienced before. In that moment, all her doubts and fears disappeared, and all she could think about was Arham's muscular body and his love for her.

After their passionate kiss, Arham stormed out of the room, leaving her alone in her room. She couldn't believe what had just happened, but she knew that she couldn't deny her love for Arham any longer. She was willing to face society's judgement and her children's disappointment, just to be with the man she loved.

As she lay in bed that night, she couldn't stop thinking about Arham and their kiss. She knew that their love would be a forbidden one, but she also knew that she couldn't let him leave her. She was willing to fight for their love, even if it meant going against the norms of their conservative society.

mr8

Part -6

Arham couldn't believe it. After years of harboring feelings for his landlady, Rehana, finally reciprocated those feelings. Her confession left him overjoyed, his heart bursting with happiness.

He hastily made his way to his room, eager to share this news with someone. He first emailed his office to inform about him not leaving and taking up the transfer, He then decided to call Rehana's oldest daughter, who lived in Dubai. He knew that their love couldn't progress without the approval of Rehana's kids. She was a very religious and conservative woman, and she couldn't stand the thought of her children hating her.

Arham dialed the number, his heart pounding with nervousness. When Rehana's daughter answered the call, he couldn't contain his excitement. He nervously told her, how he had fallen in love with her mother. He explained to her how much her mother loved him and how lonely she was without him. He pleaded with her to seriously consider her mother's happiness and their future together.

But her daughter's reaction was unexpected. She went very serious, her voice devoid of any emotion. Arham was taken aback, wondering what could be wrong.

But all she could say on the phone was that she would think about it and talk to her mother. Arham couldn't shake off the uneasiness he felt. He knew that Rehana's daughter had always seen him as a brother figure. The thought of her mother marrying him and him taking the place of her father must have been a shock for her.

As he hung up the call, Arham couldn't help but question if he was doing the right thing. He loved Rehana with all his heart, but he didn't want to cause any rift between her and her children. He couldn't bear the thought of her children hating her because of him.

Rehana sat in her living room, her heart racing and her hands trembling. Her daughter Aisha called her with tears in her eyes and anger in her voice. Rehana's worst nightmare had come true. Aisha had found out about her relationship with Arham.

'How could you, Ammi?' Aisha cried. 'How could you love a young boy like that? How can you even think of replacing Abbu's place with him?'

Rehana's heart shattered at her daughter's words. She couldn't bear the thought of hurting her daughter, but she also couldn't deny her feelings for Arham.

Taking a deep breath, Rehana composed herself and looked at her daughter with determination in her eyes. Aisha, I understand that this might be difficult for you to accept, but please try to understand. I cannot control who I fall in love with. And Arham is a good person, I cares for me. He makes me happy.'

'How can you be happy with someone so much younger than you, Ammi?' Aisha asked, her voice now laced with sadness. 'And what about Abba? How can you just forget about him and move on so quickly?'

Rehana's heart ached at the mention of her late husband. She had loved him dearly and his sudden death had left a void in her heart. But she couldn't deny the fact that she had found solace in Arham's company. He was kind, understanding, and made her feel alive again.

'Aisha, I will never forget your Baba. He will always hold a special place in my heart,' Rehana said, her voice trembling. 'But I was lonely and Arham supported me when there was no one to support him, And Arham makes me happy.'

Aisha's voice softened and she said 'I just don't want you to get hurt, Ammi. I don't want to see you with someone who might not be right for you.'

Rehana, tears streaming down her face. She was grateful for her daughter's concern, but she also knew that Arham was the right person for her. She had to make her daughter understand.

Later that evening, Arham came to visit Rehana. He could sense the tension in the air and knew that Aisha had discussed out about their relationship. Rehana explained the situation to him and he listened patiently.

'I understand, Rehana. I don't want to come between you and your daughter,' Arham said, his voice filled with understanding. 'I will never force you into a relationship if it means hurting your relationship with Aisha.'

Rehana's heart swelled with love for Arham. She knew she had made the right choice by being with him. 'Thank you, Arham. You are truly a kind and understanding person.'

Rehana knew that she had to make things right with her daughter. She couldn't let her relationship with Arham come between her and her daughter. She promised herself that she would talk to Aisha and make her understand how much Arham meant to her.

And with Arham's support and understanding, Rehana was confident that she could make things right with her daughter. She knew that she and Arham would have to face many challenges in the future, but as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything. Their love was worth fighting for.

mr8

Part -7

Arham anxiously waited for a call from Rehana's daughter, hoping that she would agree to their relationship. But days turned into weeks, and there was still no word from her. Arham's heart sank, and he feared that his love for Rehana would never be able to reach its full potential.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Rehana's daughter called. She told Arham that she had spoken to her mother and that she had given them her blessings. She also apologized for her initial reaction, explaining that it was just a shock for her to see someone else taking her father's place.

Arham let out a sigh of relief, tears of happiness streaming down his cheeks. He knew that they still had a long way to go, but he was ready to face any challenge as long as he had Rehana by his side. He thanked Rehana's daughter for understanding and for accepting their love.

Arham couldn't contain his joy as he made his way downstairs to Rehana. He couldn't wait to see her and hold her in his arms. As he stood in front of her, he noticed that she was avoiding looking into his eyes. But he couldn't help himself, he had to kiss her.

Rehana smiled and blushed as Arham wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply. She couldn't believe how much she loved this man, and she knew she was ready to spend the rest of her life with him.

But as their kisses became more passionate, Rehana pulled away and whispered, 'Arham, I would like to marry you first before we take things any further.'

Arham smiled and nodded, understanding Rehana's religious beliefs. He wanted to respect her wishes and make their love official before they consummated their relationship.

Rehana smiled and hugged Arham, feeling overwhelmed with love and happiness. She couldn't believe that she was finally going to be married to the man she loved. And not only that, but she wanted her kids to be present for the marriage as well.

mr8

Part -8

Arham immediately called Rehana's daughter, who was living in Dubai, and asked her to come back to Pakistan as soon as possible for their wedding. He also contacted a maulvi to perform their nikah, or Islamic marriage ceremony.

As they waited for Rehana's daughter to arrive, Arham and Rehana spent every moment they could together, kissing and hugging each other. They couldn't wait to officially become husband and wife.

Finally, the day of the wedding arrived. Rehana, though 54 years old, was radiant and beautiful in her traditional wedding attire. She had a few signs of her age, but to Arham, she was still the most stunning woman he had ever laid eyes on.

As they exchanged agreed to became husband and wife in front of a Quazi, Arham couldn't believe how lucky he was to have Rehana as his wife. And as they entered their bedroom for the first time as a married couple, he knew that this was going to be a night to remember.

Arham gently undressed Rehana, admiring every inch of her body. She may have been older, but she was still incredibly beautiful to him. And as they made love for the first time, Arham couldn't believe how intense and passionate their lovemaking was.

Rehana was amazed by Arham's skills in the bedroom. He was tender and caring, making sure to pleasure her in every way possible. And as they reached the peak of their passion, they both cried out in ecstasy, feeling more connected and in love than ever before.

After their first night together, Arham and Rehana couldn't keep their hands off each other. They spent their days and nights exploring each other's bodies and deepening their love and connection.

Rehana and Arham had been married for a year now, and despite all the struggles they had faced, they were happier than ever. They had fought against all the societal norms and expectations to be together, and now they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

It was a love story that had started years ago, when Rehana, a divorced mother of three, had met Arham, a young and ambitious man. Despite their age difference of 17 years, they had fallen in love and decided to get married. However, their families and the society were against their union, as Rehana was considered 'too old' for Arham.

But they had fought against all odds, and finally tied the knot last year. And since then, they had been living in bliss. Rehana's children had accepted Arham as their father, and he had embraced them as his own. They were a happy family, and Rehana couldn't have asked for more.

Every morning, Rehana and Arham would wake up before sunrise to offer namaz together. It was their way of starting the day with positivity and gratitude. Rehana would then cook delicious meals for Arham, and he would make love to her multiple times throughout the day. They couldn't get enough of each other, and their love only grew stronger with each passing day.

But amidst all the happiness, there was one thing that made Rehana sad. She couldn't give Arham a child of his own. She couldn't conceive. It weighed heavily on her heart, but Arham was always there to comfort her. He would tell her that she was all he ever wanted, and that her children were his children now.

When Rehana had hit her menopause. She had always dreamed of having children with Arhan, but now that possibility was no longer there. She knew it was a natural process, but it still broke her heart.

One day, while sitting with Arhan in their cozy living room, Rehana gathered the courage to bring up a difficult topic. She took a deep breath and spoke the words that weighed heavily on her mind. 'Arhan, I know we have always wanted children together, but now that I can no longer give you that, I want you to know that it is allowed in our religion for a man to have up to four wives. If you desire to have children, you can marry someone young, but please promise me that you will always treat me as your first and most loved wife.'

Arhan was taken aback. He could see the pain in Rehana's eyes, but he also saw the love and selflessness in her heart. He held her hand and reassured her, 'My dear Rehana, I did not marry you for children, I married you because I cannot imagine my life without you. You are my first and only love, and I will never think of marrying anyone else.'

Rehana's heart swelled with love and relief. She knew that Arhan truly meant his words. They had been through so much together and their bond had only grown stronger with time. She knew that Arhan would never leave her, but she couldn't help but worry about the society's expectations and pressures.

Arhan could sense Rehana's worries and fears, and he knew he had to do something to ease her mind. He gently cupped her face and looked into her eyes. 'Rehana, you are my soulmate and nothing can ever change that. I do not care about societal norms or expectations. All that matters to me is you and our love. You are the only wife I will ever have and I will always treat you as my most loved and cherished wife.'

Tears streamed down Rehana's face as she embraced Arhan tightly. She knew that she was lucky to have a husband like him, someone who loved and cherished her unconditionally. She realized that their love was not defined by their ability to have children, but by the deep connection and love they shared.

From that day on, Rehana stopped worrying about what others might think. She was grateful for the love and life she shared with Arhan, and she knew that nothing could ever come between them. They may not have children, but their love was enough to fill their hearts and souls for a lifetime.

And as they grew old together, they never lost the spark and passion they shared on their wedding night. Arham was grateful for every moment he got to spend with his beautiful and loving wife, and he knew he would love her until the end of time.

~~~THE END~~~