• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery A Journey of flashing to fucking

jeeva2727

Hai All,
This incident took place back in 2014.
I had this beautiful neighbour of mine who lived in the next building of mine. She had two daughters for whom i used to take tutions who were small kids.

I was a guy who had helping mentality and my neighbours all liked me and without hesitation they used to run to me if they needed any help.

And this neighbour of mine Her name is Usha and she was tall and beautiful and well maintained body.

I didn't had any bad intention for her although i used to stare at her stats without her knowledge i never had any intention to have her on bed.

But fate had different plan,
my bedroom is exactly opposite to their living room.
And it was summer season and i kept my windows open at night and slept.

It was morning around 5 A.M and i woke up when they put light in their living room as they didn't had any curtain near window and it is one way glass so if they put light inside they can't see what is happening outside.

Because of the light that came from their living room disturbed my sleep as my window was open, i woke up and went to close the window.

But to my astonishment what i could see was she was removing her nighty, and i stood there and saw what she was about to do , she removed nighty, she was wearing a white bra and cream skirt , slowly she removed her bra and for the first time i saw her perfect shaped boobs with long elongated nipples.

My cock started showing interest and started to get hard, slowly she undone her skirt and she wore no panty inside she was so white in colour and her pussy covered with thick black hairs, i slowly removed my pant and started jerking cock watching her beauty.

She went inside bathroom, i waited patiently and after 15 minutes she came out with her wet body towel tied on her hair and started wearing the nighty without bra and panty but wore skirts before that.

From that day my intention to her changed after seeing her hidden beauty accidentally, and soon i made a plan of showing my cock to her.
For that on the next night i kept all my window open and woke up before she woke up and when i saw her bedroom light get on, i undressed my self jerked my cock and made erect, she opened her bedroom door and came to her living area and i saw that through the light that shone from her bedroom.

And i understood that she saw me as she hesitated to put light in living room, but i still stood naked and was standing infront of mirror so that she can see my entire cock from her window, after a minute i saw the light in bathroom gets on and she opens the bathroom, when i saw she was completely naked and looking from bathroom.

I slowly acted as i never knew about it and started stroking my cock slowly and with the corner of my eyes i checked what she was doing and i saw her touching herself and pressing her boob watching me stroking, i understood that she is passionate about sex.

And i saw her slowly rubbing her pussy, soon she closed the door and she came out only after 30 min and i understood she would have masturbated.

And this kept on happening for few more days. I wake up in morning and start stroking cock and she watches me standing naked and touches herself.But i never had the courage to turn straight to her and look into window as i feared that may put a shutter to the fun we both were having in the early hours of morning.

On one such day i was playing batminton on road with her kids and other kids as i was feeling bored as it was a public holiday day.

It was then Usha came and called me to help her in keeping utensils on the loft above kitchen.

I asked kids to play and said will join them soon and accompanied Usha, and went to the kitchen with her.

The utensils were too big so i thought i will climb up on the kitchen table counter top on both side, but she said she will climb and asked me to lift from bottom.

She lifted her nighty a bit till her knee and tucked it at her waist and climbed on counter top and kept one leg on either sides and the utensils were exactly below where she was standing.

And she asked me to lift it , i moved a bit front and bent down to lift the utensils and when i raised up my head rose up through the inside portion of her nighty as her legs where kept on two counter tops and when i looked up the only thing i saw was her bare legs and hairy pussy and i tried to come out of her nighty but since i had utensils in my hand i couldn't use my hand and Usha lifted her nighty more higher to help me come out of her nighty that her entire pussy was visible.

after i moved out she took utensils from my hand and kept it on loft, and i helped her get down and while getting down she held me tight. And got down and she closed her eyes in shyness as she came to know that i saw her pussy in very close range.

I said am sorry that when rose up i accidentally got inside your nighty and she asked did u see anything and i said yes.
"YOUR PUSSY" and she blushed and i said am sorry, she said its alright and she said she have seen me naked many times masturbating standing infront of mirror and she said she know that i have seen her naked as well.

Which gave me a shock and asked how did she come to know about it,
She said she had seen through the back of bathroom door that i was watching her after getting into bathroom and she also understood that i was masturbating cz of her and cz i had seen naked.

And i said sorry aunty, but i couldn't control after seeing you completely naked in light and so i wanted to give you treat by showing my cock to you.

She said mmmm.. and went near main door and checked what kids where doing, she confirmed they were still playing came back after locking door and sat infront of me.

I simply asked her wether i can see her naked once again in close range , since i had seen her naked and she had seen me naked she didn't have any objection she agreed and i lifted her nighty and removed it and she was braless and also untied the knot of her peticot.

And her peticot fell down which gave a full view of her hairy pussy.

I asked her can i touch them and feel and she noded yes and took me to the bedroom and while she walked to bedroom i kept seeing her naked ass swaying from side to side and my cock was already hard seeing her naked.

We went into bed room, she layed down on bed and asked me to do what ever I want , i slowly undressed myslef and my cock stood rock hard Usha after seeing my cock got up and said here is the cock which was displayed daily which made me masturbate daily watching you masturbate and held it with her hand and said, wow indeed nice cock, and she gently placed a kiss and started licking my cock shaft like a lolipop.

After licking my cock for a while she opened her mouth and took my cock and started sucking it, after allowing her to suck for a while i slowly made her lay down, and i parted her long legs which revealed the way to her glory hole.

I slowly held her pussy and split her pussy lips with my finger and inserted my tongue inside her pussy and started licking them slowly, she enjoyed it a lot and said her hubby never even licked her pussy, he comes and just puts his cock and fuck and when he is done he will get up and go.He never cares for a women's sexual need and care.

And i said i am here now, we can do whatever we need as kids are playing and won't come now.

And kept licking her hairy filled sexy pussy,and she kept moaning and said ahhhhh, ohhhh, aahhh, amma... aahhh it feels so good, your tongue ahhhh... oh no, yes make it faster eat my pussy ... its all yours... and it took almost seven minutes of continuous licking which made her shiver and twerk and shot a huge load of cum shot.

Since kids were playing outside we didn't had much time to waste, and she requested that she wants to feel my cock inside, and i slowly placed my cock at the tip of her pussy and pushed it gently inside when my cock went in full she let a huge moan and i slowly started fucking her and she started enjoying the fuck and moved her hips rythmatically according to the way my cock went in and out...

I slowly increased my pace which drove her crazy, only thing i could hear was she in a crying tone saying aaaahhhh mmm ahhhha mmmm ahhhh aahhh go on tear it, milk it and fill it with your seeds and i kept fucking her hard, after fucking a while in that position and slept back of her ass and slowly inserted cock from behind lifting her one leg on air and started fucking her hard.
She enjoyed the position as it was her first time in that position.

Later we shifted to missionary position as she wants to hug me and fuck, so we changed to position, our fucking session was too intense that both of us kept sweating.

I slowly lifted her both hands and placed it above her head and started licking her sweaty armpit while fucking her pussy and it tasted salty which made me and her more crazy, and slowly shifted my licking of armpit to her firm round boobs that had very elongated pointed nipples and i started circling her nipples with my tongue which gave her goose bumps and slowly started sucking her nipples while i kept pounding her hot sexy pussy.

And we continued in that manner for another 5 minutes and Usha attained her orgasm and she cried ,shivered and moaned when she relased her orgasm and i also couldn't hold much time cause of the pressure felt on my dick when she cummed and soon i was about to cum and asked her what to do and in reply she wrapped her hand around my ass and pushed me deeper and she spreaded her legs wider as possible and she inserted her finger in my asshole and asked me to go on and fuck and cum inside as she is in safe period not near her ovulation.

Hearing that i didn't think much, i increased my pace and hit hard her pussy and soon my muscles tightened, my cock got stiff and started to pour out a huge load of cum into her pussy. She said oh i was waiting for your hot cum to be poured inside my thirsty pussy.

After that we kissed each other and got up and dressed up and came out and the kids were still playing.

After this incident during vacation for kids, she sent her kids and hubby to village and my mom also had gone to village and she came into my home by night 8 PM and we fucked each other and enjoyed whole night and she took leave for the next two days and we both stayed in my house.

i fucked her in all the possible ways, and she enjoyed every position as those where her first time in doing such position after all her hubby fucked her only in missionary.

And we fucked all the possible position and she enjoyed most by sleeping at bed edge and me standing and fucking and also doggy and also we fucked in every rooms in our house, in bedroom, living area, washroom, kitchen.

I fucked her while she cooked for me, by placing her on kitchen counter top and me stood ther and fucked her where her legs were kept on my shoulder, and all the 2 days and 3 nights we tried all naughty things and everytime she made me cum in her pussy .

We even tried outdoor flashing in the middle of the night by keeping door open as we fucked and once we both went on the road infront of our house completely naked and ran back into house, and during day we kept the kitchen window open which gave a clear view all those who walked on road , and for our luck a lady saw us while she sat on counter top naked and i was licking her pussy and two other women saw us fucking.

Also a girl saw her sucking my cock and also a group of women saw us she stroking my cock and i fingering her pussy. And the group of women laughed watching us, individual women paused and came back again and saw us, the girl ran away, the two other women stood there as if like discussing something and watched us fucking and we gave them good show, they watched us till i cummed inside her pussy and withdrew my cock and the cum dripping from her pussy. And they left.

Later Usha constructed their own house and moved away. And i never got again a chance to fuck her apart from the first and 2 days and 3 nights.

But she used to come to my home and used to give my cock some stroke and allow me to touch her pussy as a quicke and leave . Sometimes she watched from her house untill i cum.

Darkk Soul

Hai All,
I had this beautiful neighbour of mine who lived in the next building of mine. She had two daughters for whom i used to take tutions who were small kids.

I was a guy who had helping mentality and my neighbours all liked me and without hesitation they used to run to me if they needed any help.

And this neighbour of mine Her name is Usha and she was tall and beautiful and well maintained body.

I didn't had any bad intention for her although i used to stare at her stats without her knowledge i never had any intention to have her on bed.

It was morning around 5 A.M and i woke up when they put light in their living room as they didn't had any curtain near window and it is one way glass so if they put light inside they can't see what is happening outside.

Because of the light that came from their living room disturbed my sleep as my window was open, i woke up and went to close the window.

But to my astonishment what i could see was she was removing her nighty, and i stood there and saw what she was about to do , she removed nighty, she was wearing a white bra and cream skirt , slowly she removed her bra and for the first time i saw her perfect shaped boobs with long elongated nipples.

My cock started showing interest and started to get hard, slowly she undone her skirt and she wore no panty inside she was so white in colour and her pussy covered with thick black hairs, i slowly removed my pant and started jerking cock watching her beauty.

She went inside bathroom, i waited patiently and after 15 minutes she came out with her wet body towel tied on her hair and started wearing the nighty without bra and panty but wore skirts before that.

From that day my intention to her changed after seeing her hidden beauty accidentally, and soon i made a plan of showing my cock to her.
For that on the next night i kept all my window open and woke up before she woke up and when i saw her bedroom light get on, i undressed my self jerked my cock and made erect, she opened her bedroom door and came to her living area and i saw that through the light that shone from her bedroom.

And i understood that she saw me as she hesitated to put light in living room, but i still stood naked and was standing infront of mirror so that she can see my entire cock from her window, after a minute i saw the light in bathroom gets on and she opens the bathroom, when i saw she was completely naked and looking from bathroom.

I slowly acted as i never knew about it and started stroking my cock slowly and with the corner of my eyes i checked what she was doing and i saw her touching herself and pressing her boob watching me stroking, i understood that she is passionate about sex.

And i saw her slowly rubbing her pussy, soon she closed the door and she came out only after 30 min and i understood she would have masturbated.

And this kept on happening for few more days. I wake up in morning and start stroking cock and she watches me standing naked and touches herself.But i never had the courage to turn straight to her and look into window as i feared that may put a shutter to the fun we both were having in the early hours of morning.

On one such day i was playing batminton on road with her kids and other kids as i was feeling bored as it was a public holiday day.

It was then Usha came and called me to help her in keeping utensils on the loft above kitchen.

I asked kids to play and said will join them soon and accompanied Usha, and went to the kitchen with her.

The utensils were too big so i thought i will climb up on the kitchen table counter top on both side, but she said she will climb and asked me to lift from bottom.

She lifted her nighty a bit till her knee and tucked it at her waist and climbed on counter top and kept one leg on either sides and the utensils were exactly below where she was standing.

And she asked me to lift it , i moved a bit front and bent down to lift the utensils and when i raised up my head rose up through the inside portion of her nighty as her legs where kept on two counter tops and when i looked up the only thing i saw was her bare legs and hairy pussy and i tried to come out of her nighty but since i had utensils in my hand i couldn't use my hand and Usha lifted her nighty more higher to help me come out of her nighty that her entire pussy was visible.

after i moved out she took utensils from my hand and kept it on loft, and i helped her get down and while getting down she held me tight. And got down and she closed her eyes in shyness as she came to know that i saw her pussy in very close range.

I said am sorry that when rose up i accidentally got inside your nighty and she asked did u see anything and i said yes.
"YOUR PUSSY" and she blushed and i said am sorry, she said its alright and she said she have seen me naked many times masturbating standing infront of mirror and she said she know that i have seen her naked as well.

She said she had seen through the back of bathroom door that i was watching her after getting into bathroom and she also understood that i was masturbating cz of her and cz i had seen naked.

And i said sorry aunty, but i couldn't control after seeing you completely naked in light and so i wanted to give you treat by showing my cock to you.

She said mmmm.. and went near main door and checked what kids where doing, she confirmed they were still playing came back after locking door and sat infront of me.

I simply asked her wether i can see her naked once again in close range , since i had seen her naked and she had seen me naked she didn't have any objection she agreed and i lifted her nighty and removed it and she was braless and also untied the knot of her peticot.

I asked her can i touch them and feel and she noded yes and took me to the bedroom and while she walked to bedroom i kept seeing her naked ass swaying from side to side and my cock was already hard seeing her naked.

We went into bed room, she layed down on bed and asked me to do what ever I want , i slowly undressed myslef and my cock stood rock hard Usha after seeing my cock got up and said here is the cock which was displayed daily which made me masturbate daily watching you masturbate and held it with her hand and said, wow indeed nice cock, and she gently placed a kiss and started licking my cock shaft like a lolipop.

After licking my cock for a while she opened her mouth and took my cock and started sucking it, after allowing her to suck for a while i slowly made her lay down, and i parted her long legs which revealed the way to her glory hole.

I slowly held her pussy and split her pussy lips with my finger and inserted my tongue inside her pussy and started licking them slowly, she enjoyed it a lot and said her hubby never even licked her pussy, he comes and just puts his cock and fuck and when he is done he will get up and go.He never cares for a women's sexual need and care.

And i said i am here now, we can do whatever we need as kids are playing and won't come now.

And kept licking her hairy filled sexy pussy,and she kept moaning and said ahhhhh, ohhhh, aahhh, amma... aahhh it feels so good, your tongue ahhhh... oh no, yes make it faster eat my pussy ... its all yours... and it took almost seven minutes of continuous licking which made her shiver and twerk and shot a huge load of cum shot.

Since kids were playing outside we didn't had much time to waste, and she requested that she wants to feel my cock inside, and i slowly placed my cock at the tip of her pussy and pushed it gently inside when my cock went in full she let a huge moan and i slowly started fucking her and she started enjoying the fuck and moved her hips rythmatically according to the way my cock went in and out...

I slowly increased my pace which drove her crazy, only thing i could hear was she in a crying tone saying aaaahhhh mmm ahhhha mmmm ahhhh aahhh go on tear it, milk it and fill it with your seeds and i kept fucking her hard, after fucking a while in that position and slept back of her ass and slowly inserted cock from behind lifting her one leg on air and started fucking her hard.

Later we shifted to missionary position as she wants to hug me and fuck, so we changed to position, our fucking session was too intense that both of us kept sweating.

I slowly lifted her both hands and placed it above her head and started licking her sweaty armpit while fucking her pussy and it tasted salty which made me and her more crazy, and slowly shifted my licking of armpit to her firm round boobs that had very elongated pointed nipples and i started circling her nipples with my tongue which gave her goose bumps and slowly started sucking her nipples while i kept pounding her hot sexy pussy.

And we continued in that manner for another 5 minutes and Usha attained her orgasm and she cried ,shivered and moaned when she relased her orgasm and i also couldn't hold much time cause of the pressure felt on my dick when she cummed and soon i was about to cum and asked her what to do and in reply she wrapped her hand around my ass and pushed me deeper and she spreaded her legs wider as possible and she inserted her finger in my asshole and asked me to go on and fuck and cum inside as she is in safe period not near her ovulation.

Hearing that i didn't think much, i increased my pace and hit hard her pussy and soon my muscles tightened, my cock got stiff and started to pour out a huge load of cum into her pussy. She said oh i was waiting for your hot cum to be poured inside my thirsty pussy.

After that we kissed each other and got up and dressed up and came out and the kids were still playing.

After this incident during vacation for kids, she sent her kids and hubby to village and my mom also had gone to village and she came into my home by night 8 PM and we fucked each other and enjoyed whole night and she took leave for the next two days and we both stayed in my house.

i fucked her in all the possible ways, and she enjoyed every position as those where her first time in doing such position after all her hubby fucked her only in missionary.

And we fucked all the possible position and she enjoyed most by sleeping at bed edge and me standing and fucking and also doggy and also we fucked in every rooms in our house, in bedroom, living area, washroom, kitchen.

I fucked her while she cooked for me, by placing her on kitchen counter top and me stood ther and fucked her where her legs were kept on my shoulder, and all the 2 days and 3 nights we tried all naughty things and everytime she made me cum in her pussy .

We even tried outdoor flashing in the middle of the night by keeping door open as we fucked and once we both went on the road infront of our house completely naked and ran back into house, and during day we kept the kitchen window open which gave a clear view all those who walked on road , and for our luck a lady saw us while she sat on counter top naked and i was licking her pussy and two other women saw us fucking.

Also a girl saw her sucking my cock and also a group of women saw us she stroking my cock and i fingering her pussy. And the group of women laughed watching us, individual women paused and came back again and saw us, the girl ran away, the two other women stood there as if like discussing something and watched us fucking and we gave them good show, they watched us till i cummed inside her pussy and withdrew my cock and the cum dripping from her pussy. And they left.

Later Usha constructed their own house and moved away. And i never got again a chance to fuck her apart from the first and 2 days and 3 nights.

But she used to come to my home and used to give my cock some stroke and allow me to touch her pussy as a quicke and leave . Sometimes she watched from her house untill i cum.

Wow..!! It's an Amazing Story bro! Really erotic and cock - hardening! I loved it reading... and read it 3 times in a row...:reading: Again & again! What I loved the most about it is you / story just stuck to the actual theme without going out of its way even a bit. That's what is called real short story writing.

Bravo! :applause: :applause:

Hope to read more from you.

Best wishes. :thumbup:

Reactions: jeeva2727

Pinkyzk

Hai All,

❤️

Reactions: jeeva2727