• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Accidentally Accident.

Blue Bull

Live to Love
Accidentally Accident.

1. Prelude:
Hi,
Myself Siraj, 32yrs ditched cock, 5’10’’, wide Athletic, Fair, Handsome, Chief Mechanic of a Cloud Storage MNC’s Indian Service Engineer. The company has Four Servers in India, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata.

I am the Star employee of the farm, as so called by my fellows, having no office time, pretty salary package with all star facilities while moving and direct reporting and interacting with the CEO of the company in the USA.

Do not know why my company prefers beautiful unmarried girls in its Operation & Maintenance section. All over India, I am the sole male member of the Operation & Maintenance Department and the chief of the Maintenance section.

I have no office time to come or leave but to be online 24x7x365 with access to all the servers, all the maintained staff and the CEO. My only, only and only work is to make the servers running 24hrs wherever I may be at which situation.

I have no one to care about in this world and I am alone. I am a carefree vagabond, though I have a big parental Manson. I like to wander the world like a carefree bird. When I have time, I like to enjoy the train journey rather than the flight.

My both parents went away in an accident when I was in the USA and my heart is still bleeding, being the only Son, I was unable to attend their funerals and my married sister has to perform my duties. I resigned from the company which was not accepted and the company was pleased to send me to India permanently as the head of the Maintenance Department.

The last person I had to care for was Naina, my beloved loving wife who deserted my life when I was 30. The reason for her departure is still not known to me though my life was an open book for her and I had no restriction and objection on anything upon her. Though my wife, she was free to live her own life in her own ways.

So, when she asked me for a divorce, I sanctioned that without a single word and also not asked for the reason and permitted her to carry anything of mine she likes and a lump sum of 1 crore and a monthly maintenance of 50K till her next settlement.

She refused everything and left me alone and I am still alone without the knowledge of her present whereabouts. My barren life was moving slowly, no desire, no pain, no past, and no future, only accepting life as it is.

I am the most popular person of our concern, not only at the Delhi HO but all other branch offices having no ego as a HOD but like to work and live with my fellows as they are.

Never like to sit in my cabin but with the girls on workstations. I like to take food and chat in the staff canteen. Never anybody felt that I am her Boss. I helped everyone, never harassed anybody.

Being the most eligible bachelor (Divorcee) I am the model hero of all the girls in my organization. I never seduced any of them but they never left me alone in the night though they know I have no commitment and aspiration for the same.

They are in competition and are on queue for my night appointment. I satisfy them all biologically, mentally and financially if anyone needs though they all are handsomely paid. All other males of other departments are envious of me for the same and I am known as the playboy of our organization.

It had been raining very heavily the previous night. The road was slippery as well as congested with traffic. It seemed like everyone except me out there was late for their work or whatever.

I was lost in my thoughts. Am I a sinner as told by my friend Raghab for which I am so lonely? Is it true, I am alone and a sinner?

What is vise and what is virtue? I have never betrayed or hurt anybody in my sense. I helped all in all possible forms within my capacity. Accepted life as it is. I never ever escaped from the Truth, whatever bitter that might be. Never gone to any temple nor worshiped. Am I a Nastik?

Never seduce any girl nor take any without her consent. Am I characterless?

Am I not faithful to Naina though I was fully satisfied with her?

I was an open book to her. I loved her from the abyss of my heart. She had liberty to live her life in her own style without any restriction.

I cannot see a damsel in distress. Is fulfilling one’s biological requirement on her demand or willingness without any expectation is sin? Then what is virtue?

Yes, I lived my life according to my desire without hurting anybody’s feelings. Is it sin?

Yes, I lived my life according to my desire without hurting anybody’s feelings. Is it sin?

Last edited:

Blue Bull

Live to Love
2. Interlude:

My thoughts were interrupted with the sudden brake of my taxi.

The driver of the taxi I hired was a careful man and he refused to drive fast. Then what made him brake the car so suddenly? We witnessed a tragic accident. It all happened very quickly, as most accidents do.

A car had made a left turn without signaling and as a result a bus crashed into it. A few cars behind the bus rammed into the bus as they could not brake in time and soon it became a pile up, halting the whole traffic.

As it turned out, the driver of the bus fled from the scene and it even looked like he might have fled even before the accident. He vanished so quickly.

Mine wasn't the nearest vehicle stopped, but I was the first one to reach the spot. The impact of the accident had left the driver of the car lifeless on the steering wheel.

His passenger, a lady in her forties, was seriously hurt and bleeding profusely from the head and hands. She was conscious although too weak to realize what had happened. Door was jammed and I couldn't pull it open. As I was trying to open it with all my strength, she looked at me with her weak eyes and extended her hand to me, before falling unconscious.

She was dying in front of my eyes. I thought I should not wait for any assistance. I kicked the door a few times and fortunately it worked. I pulled her out of the car and my driver helped me to lay her on the backseat of his car. A few men had by then intervened and were trying to pull out the driver. It was very tough and they suggested that I should take the lady to the hospital at the earliest. I got in, and the driver rushed us to a hospital.

We reached the hospital just in time. I guess the lady will be saved. But she was critically injured. Two policemen came to take statements from eye-witnesses and my driver had vanished by then. He might not want to be involved in this at all. The driver of the collided car was brought to the same hospital, and declared dead on arrival.

I later gave an account to the police of what had happened. They told me to stay in touch. I had enough time and I didn't have any problem to obey.

I was in Gujarat for a few days. It was my first visit to Vadodara for a client visit on the personal request of Mr. Rajat, the Indian head of the company without the knowledge of my CEO.

I walked through the corridors of the hospital, watching the Gujarati lives. Everyone was struggling in the hospital. Everyone's in pain. I had my own pains, but at those moments, I felt at ease, because none of them was my closest. Carrying a small backpack, I walked around like a tourist.

One of the stragglers I witnessed there was She.

Last edited:

Blue Bull

Live to Love
She was wearing a blue sari and looked twenty five year old. She was crying silently, sitting outside the operation theater.

What turned my attention to her was her child, about one year old male child, crying incessantly due to lack of attention from his mother on whose lap he was lying. At first I was irritated at the child's cry and angry at the mother's insensitivity. But as soon as I saw the mother's face, and the tears she'd been shedding silently, I felt sorry. It was easy to guess that she was alone there, and the person inside the operation theater was the dearest to her.

I tried to ignore her at first. Then I walked to her.

"If you don't mind, let me handle the child..."

I extended my hand to her. She looked at me as she was seeing me for the first time. I had been around that place for quite a few hours by then and I was unconsciously hoping she would have seen me, but the look on her face suggested otherwise. She hesitated to trust me. However, after holding back for a moment, she gave in.

I received the child in my both hands. After a few moments of walking and singing, the child was calmed down. But it seemed his mother was also watching me and she was also calmed down by seeing my efforts.

The boy had slept by the time I walked back to her. Alash! She had also fallen asleep. She was sitting in the steel chair by resting her head onto the wall behind her.

She looked very tired and I thought I shouldn't wake her up. I stood there holding the child close to my chest.

I didn't know her name. I actually didn't care. It wasn't a place to care for such things. But I eventually found out her name when a nurse came and called.

"Naina.."

I was startled hearing that call. I wandered my sight here and there and found none other than the lady in sleep. I shied and took a deep breath.

But the nurse's voice didn't wake her up. She had to raise her voice.

"Naina!"

Many people were looking at her. But none of them dared to wake her up. Maybe they all were lost in their own tough world.

I took a step forward and the nurse quickly noticed me.

"Are you with Karthik?"

I nodded, hoping Karthik would be Naina's husband.

The nurse gave me a prescription.

"You need to bring this. Ask for the special edition. It's written."

I nodded, and took the paper, though I didn't understand anything.

The nurse disappeared in a second, closing the door.

I looked at the paper in my hand. I could see the writing and it looked like an alien language to me. Nothing new, for a medical prescription. Only the doctor and a pharmacist can read those writings.

Is God able to read it? I wondered. I'm merely a mortal, so don't even try.

Last edited:

Blue Bull

Live to Love
I looked at Naina's face. And looked like she was passed out.

I held the boy onto my shoulder and walked out.

There were a number of drug stores outside the hospital. The first one I approached didn't have a special one. I couldn't understand what this special one meant. Luckily the next store had it. It was a shoulder stabilizer pad. And the special one meant one with Velcro on it.

I suddenly got the picture. Naina's husband, Mr. Karthik had a dislocated shoulder, which means some mishap has caused his upper hand joint to dislocate from his shoulder.

It's not a life -threatening disease. It's not a disease at all! Then why so much drama and tears? I laughed at the thought.

For me, it sounded no big deal, especially because of what I had witnessed in the morning. People die in accidents.

The pad cost me four hundred rupees. I paid the amount and walked back to the hospital.

I had just entered the corridor, when I saw Naina coming in a hurry. She looked very panicky.

What the hell has gone wrong? I thought and stopped there.

She noticed me and ran towards me. Before I could say a word, she snatched the boy from my shoulder and held him to her chest.

"What happened?"

Blue Bull

Live to Love
"What happened?"

I asked. I noticed faces noticing us.

"Where have you gone?"

She frowned.

"What? What happened...?"I asked again.

This woman was so mysterious and I was starting to feel anger.

She was silent and I raised my voice.

"You were sleeping there and they asked me to bring this...."

I showed the packet as I spoke.

"Oh.."

She was taken aback. She bit her lips once.

"What oh..? Are you going to tell me if you need this or should I go and get a refund for this?"

I was shaking the packet as I spoke.

"No. I need.. I need this. I'm sorry, please forgive me..."

She looked into my eyes as she spoke.

"When I woke up I couldn't see you and I thought..." She stopped.

It was enough. I was offended.

"... And you thought I had taken your child, didn't you?" I didn't hide my anger.

"Sorry... Sorry..."

She quickly said. She looked and sounded helpless.

I started to walk, dismissing her presence completely.

She walked with me, a few steps behind me, until I reached the operation theater.

Blue Bull

Live to Love
The nurse came soon and I gave her the packet. It took half an hour for the doctor to come out. He seemed like a junior doctor. He spoke to me directly while Naina stood next to me.

"We're still trying to put the joints back... It's really tough. But no need to be hopeless. And if it works, we can put it back, we'll then use the stabilizer. Otherwise we'll have to stick with surgery, but we don't know if it'll be the same as it was earlier.."

I nodded my head for all and he went back. Naina was still standing next to me.

"What happened?" I asked her in a low voice.

"He slipped and fell on the staircase.."

"Oh.."

I saw her looking at the floor. She was going to cry again.

"Come on... It'll be okay. He'll be alright.." I said, in a low voice again.

She looked up, and her eyes were wet.

An hour might have passed, and a policeman came and called my name.

"Siraj."

I turned to him.

"Yes."

"You're with the accident case, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Come with me."

Blue Bull

Live to Love
I went with him. He held me with him for the next one hour. Writing all the things about me as well as the accident. I wondered if the earlier report had gone missing.

I said I was there to meet a client and would leave in two days. He recorded that as well. I thought he would say I can’t go just like that, but he didn't. He didn't care much. He did his primary job and left me, asking me to be available until I leave. I said okay.

At first I thought I should go back to the operation theater. But then I decided to have lunch. It was 3 O'clock. I was very hungry. When I was crossing the medical stores I saw her again.

She approached me "Sir.."

I stopped and looked at her. She had her child in one hand and a piece of paper in the other.

"Sir.. I need to buy some medicine. But that ATM isn't working. “I don't know what..what to do? Please help me."

It was a genuine problem. Half of the ATM machines in our country stop working when it matters the most.

I took the paper from her hand and walked to the store. She silently followed me. As the pharmacist got busy searching for the medicines I asked her about her husband.

"Doctor said they've done it. They put the joints back in position.."

"Oh really? That's really good news. You should speak with a smile now."

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Have you seen him?"

"Yes, but he's sleeping."

"They must have sedated him."

"Anastasia.."

Blue Bull

Live to Love
"Yes. How long are they asking to keep him?"

"Two more hours."

"Oh."

The medicine was ready. I paid the bill and collected it. I walked with her to the hospital, again.

A nurse collected the medicines from me and disappeared. Five minutes later she came back.

"He will be kept inside here only for the next two hours. Then, after one more scan, the doctor will say what next. Mostly you can take him home."

This time Naina's face really lit up.

The kid had woken up again. He straightaway started crying.

She walked away with him and I could guess where she was going. She sat on a lonely bench and draped the child with her sari flare to breastfeed him. The child immediately stopped crying.

She came back after fifteen minutes. I asked her if she had lunch.

She shook her head no.

"Come on, let's go have some food. I'm hungry."

She nodded immediately. She was really hungry, I guess.

We walked outside again and found a hotel. I suggested I'll handle the kid if she needed to wash her face.

She agreed and handed me the kid as well as her small shoulder bag.

Blue Bull

Live to Love
She thanked me after washing her face. As we waited for food I asked her about her whereabouts.

She was from Tamil Nadu. Her husband Karthik works in Gujarat. Seventy kilometers away from Vadodara. They both were in Vadodara for some shopping as they're planning to visit their hometown next week.

The food was served by then. From the way she ate it just made me realize how hungry she was?

She noticed me watching her. She was embarrassed.

"I was very hungry..."

"Yeah, that I can see.." I smiled.

"Stop smiling.. You're not allowing me to eat.." She complained.

"Okay... Okay. You eat."

"Thanks."

After lunch I paid the bill. She said she will pay me all the money once she gets access to a working ATM.

While walking back she asked me why I was there. I told her the whole story about the accident.

"Oh so you're not helping me only..."

"Yeah.. actually my train is the day after tomorrow. So I have time to help..."

"So what are you going to do until then?"

"Mmm... No plans. I'll stay until I see any relatives of that lady. Then I'll leave for my client."

"What if you don't get to see any of her relatives?"

Blue Bull

Live to Love
"Why should we think so negatively? What if I hadn't spotted you there?"

"Oh. That's true."

She turned her head to me and smiled. First time since our meeting I noticed her smile. It was beautiful.

Actually, she was beautiful. Very beautiful.

"If you hadn't spotted me, oh God! I don't know. Maybe it's God who sent you to me."

"Yeah God sent me to you.. And for that he had to kill one person and injure another one..." I said without thinking much.

She was taken aback at my response to her praise.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean that."

We had reached the operation theatre. We stayed there only for the next two hours.

We sat together and I held the child.

"What's his name?"

I asked.

"Vignesh. Vinnee."

"Vinnee is a nice name. Vignesh is an old name." I commented.

"It's his father's choice. I didn't like it either."

"What was your choice?"

"Mmm...Don't tease me okay?"

"What? I mean... Was it such a bad name?"