• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Amar, Akbar, Anthony and Wives

thewall81317

Note: I am not a Original Writer

All Credit goes to original writer

Writer name - Unknown ( But all credits goes to original writer )

thewall81317

My name is Amar. I am from the city of Hyderabad in India. It all started when I was 25 years old.
I am 5ft 10 inch tall and whitish in colour with a decent body.
I was not an avid workout person but did enough to maintain a flat belly and muscles at the right places.

I work in the software industry and make a decent amount of money. After being married for 6 months, I finally decided to take my wife on a honeymoon. We decided to go to Maldives for a few days to enjoy the romantic and peaceful beaches.

My wife's name is Arthi. She is a modern woman but also conservative regarding certain topics.
She is of average height, about 5ft 5in, fair and a little plump. She has a curvy figure.
She has big, firm round shaped tits. Has a little bit of belly fat and a big round ass. Her ass is in full glory when she wears a tight jeans or yoga pants.

She has a great figure and a lot of guys would drool over her. When we go to the shopping malls, no matter what she wore,
saree or kurta or Jeans, I could clearly see a lot of guys lusting over her.
I would get angry in the beginning but later, I started feeling proud that I am getting to fuck such a hottie.

Arthi was comfortable wearing Jeans and all, but was not a big fan of shorts and miniskirts. She was aware of all the attention she gets and was worried that wearing shorts or miniskirts would only make it worse.

But I wanted to see her in sexy clothes in Maldives. So we did a lot of shopping and got her a new wardrobe for Maldives. I even convinced her to buy a red bikini though she protested against it. We were all ready for our trip to Maldives.

We landed in Maldives as scheduled. I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. Arthi was wearing a shirt and jeans, as wearing sexy clothes was prohibited in the main island. Once you reach your resort, you could wear anything you like.

thewall81317

We were to be transferred to our resort by a boat. We were picked up by our resort staff at the airport and as we reached our boat,
we saw that there were two other couples in the boat already. As we got into the boat and took a seat, we started our 15 min journey to our resort.

One of the couples were a white couple. They looked a little older than us. Probably in late 20's.
The guy was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. He had broad shoulders and a well-built body. It appeared like he was a fitness freak.
The girl's body was also well toned but not as much as her partner.

She had an oval shaped face with blue eyes and pink lips. She was wearing a white semi-transparent frock till her knees.
I could see a bit of her cleavage and clearly make out her black bikini inside her frock.
She had decent sized boobs but not as big as Arthi. Her belly was flat. She was just like a Hollywood actress.

The other couple was a Muslim couple. The guy was tall, fair and handsome. He looked so handsome that any girl would crazy for him.
I thought, even I wouldn't mind going gay to be with him. On the other side, the girl was wearing a burqa, completely covering herself including her face. I wondered, if the guy was so handsome then how pretty the girl must be.

thewall81317

After 5 minutes of our boat ride, the resort staff announced that we were pretty far away from the main island and we could get into comfortable clothes, if we'd like to. It appeared like that, the white girl was waiting for this very announcement and as soon as she heard it, she stood up and let her frock go.

She was sitting right across me in her black bikini barely covering 5% of her body. Parts of her boobs were peeking out of her top.

giphy.gif

Her thighs were neatly shaven and were very sexy. I couldn't stop myself from ogling at her body. I could feel my cock stiffening looking at her.

Last edited:

thewall81317

After a few seconds, I got back to my senses and turned my head towards the Muslim couple to distract myself from the white girl. As soon as I turned my head, I got another shock. The Muslim girl was removing her burqa.

She got rid of her burqa completely and packed it in her bag. I was stunned to see her. She was the prettiest girl I have ever seen. She was tall, fair and skinny. She had a round face with brown eyes and lips with full of red lipstick. She was wearing a tight red t-shirt and torn denim shorts.

Her shorts were barely covering her sexy thighs. Her thighs were sexier than the white girl's. But her physique was not the sexiest. She had the smallest boobs of the three. I never expected her to be dressed so sexily under that burqa.

She looked like she was in her early 20's. Around 21 or 22. Looking at her, I couldn't control my cock anymore. It stiffened up and I had to work really hard to hide it from others. As I was lost in admiring and ogling at both the beauties in front of me, I was brought back to this world, when our boat jumped over a big wave.

Antony: "Woah. That was crazy."

Me: "It is scary. I have never been this far in ocean before."

Antony: "Don't worry. Boat rides are usually rough. Especially in ocean."

Me: "I hope we will make it safely to our resort."

Antony: "I am sure we will. These resort guys do it every day. Anyways, which part of India are you guys from?"

Me: "We are from Hyderabad in south India."

Antony: "I thought so. Was guessing somewhere in south India."

Me: "How did you guess we were from South India?"

Antony: "Back home, I have a lot of friends from both North and South India. So I can easily identify people from different parts of India."

Me: "That's awesome. Where are you from?"

Antony: "We are from London. I am Antony and this is my girlfriend Ashley. We are here for a much needed vacation."

Me: "Nice to meet you guys. I am Amar and this is my wife Arthi. We are here on our honeymoon."

Antony: "That's amazing. Congratulations. If I may ask, is it an arranged marriage?"

Me: "Thank you. And yes. It is an arranged marriage. Do you have an idea about it?"

Antony: "Of course I do. Even in London, a lot of my Indian friends have an arranged marriage. Although, I find it strange. So how long have you known each other for?"

Me: "Six months. From the day we got married."

Antony: "Wow. That's crazy. That's something I can never do. But it's an interesting custom you guys still follow even in this generation. I am guessing this is your first trip as a couple. It is going to be fun. Enjoy your honeymoon in Maldives."

Me: "Thank you. You have fun too."

Antony: "And where are you guys from if I may ask?"

Akbar: "We are from Pakistan. I am Akbar and this is my wife Alia. We are on our honeymoon too."

Antony: "Oh great. Congratulations to you too. Enjoy your honeymoon."

As we were done introducing ourselves, we reached our resort.

After carrying out the necessary formalities, we checked into our room.

thewall81317

It was an amazing room with a beautiful view. A cottage right on the water. I and Arthi loved the room.

We were tired from the journey but as soon as we saw the room, we got very excited. I locked the door behind us and pulled Arthi on to me. I hugged her tight and kissed her on the lips. She responded by sucking on my lips.

giphy.gif

After kissing each other passionately for good 5 minutes, I finally let her go to catch some breath.

Arthi: "Getting very excited I see."

Me: "Yes. This amazing room and even more amazing you in the room, is getting me very excited. I can't wait to get you naked and fuck you."

The real reason was the two sexy ladies I had seen earlier and the effect they had on my cock. My cock was throbbing and begging me to use it.

Arthi: "What is the hurry? Let us freshen up first."

Me: "No. No. I can't wait for that long. We can fuck while freshening up."

Arthi: "You don't listen only when you think with your cock. At least let me have a quick shower."

Me: "Let us have a shower together. Come here. Let me help you with your clothes."

I pulled her closer. She removed her shirt buttons one by one from top to bottom.

giphy.gif

I removed the shirt and threw it on the bed. She was wearing a white bra. I kissed all over her neck and boobs and bra while scratching her back with my fingers.

Then, I turned her around and unhooked her bra and licked and kissed all over her back.

I bit her too, a few times, and she let out a sigh in pain and pleasure. Then, I turned her again and came across her big, round tits and dark brown nipples.

Her nipples were erect and were begging me to suck them. I took one boob into my mouth and kissed and sucked on it while I brushed and pinched the other nipple. This aroused her a lot and got her into the mood.

After sucking on her boobs for a while, I moved on to her stomach and licked her belly button. Then, I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down both her jeans and panty at a time. I observed her neatly shaven brown pussy lips. They were overflowing with her juices.

I kissed and licked on her pussy lips. Then, I pushed my tongue into her pussy and tongue fucked her for a few minutes. Her hands were on my head and were pulling my hair in excitement. After a few minutes, I stood up and got undressed too. Then, both of us walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

The hot water touched both our bodies. I kissed her again on the lips while I pushed my finger into her pussy. While finger fucking her, I licked all over her boobs, licking the water droplets. After a few minutes of finger fucking her, I put my head near her pussy and tongue fucked her till she orgasmed.

I licked her juices along with water from shower.
I stood up and kissed her on the lips giving her a taste of her juices. She started stroking my cock and balls with her hands.
Then, she kneeled and licked my balls first and then took my cock into her mouth and sucked on it for a few minutes.

I loved the feeling of getting a blowjob under a shower. After a few minutes, my cock was begging for a pussy and I pulled her up. She faced towards the wall and took support from the wall while giving my cock access to her pussy from behind.

I pushed my cock into her pussy and stroked fiercely. After fucking her in that position for a few minutes, she changed and bent taking support on the bathtub. I continued stroking her vigorously while fondling her tits from behind.

After fucking her for good few minutes and giving her an orgasm, I finally cummed in her pussy. As I removed my cock from her pussy, she jumped on it and licked it clean. Then, she washed it clean under the shower.

Then, she applied soap over my body and washed it clean. I returned the favour by washing her clean. I applied soap on her boobs and played with them for a few minutes while cleaning them. That was the first time I had sex in a shower and I loved it. We never got a chance to experience it at home as our bathrooms were tiny.

We then wrapped ourselves in a single towel while hugging each other and walked into the bedroom. Her tits were crushing on my chest and I loved that feeling. By the time we got out of bathroom, our food was ready. We had food while being naked. I was playing with her boobs the whole time.

After our intense session of sex and having good food, we got drowsy and fell asleep hugging each other.

I woke up after an hour. Arthi was still asleep. I dint want to disturb her. I got dressed and walked out of the room.

Reactions: 404 and Curiousbull

Batman

Its not who i am underneath
Staff member
Hello everyone.

We are Happy to present to you The annual story contest of XForum

"The Ultimate Story Contest" (USC).

As you all know, in previous week we announced USC and also opened Rules and Queries thread after some time. Before all this, chit-chat thread already opened in Hindi section.

Well, Just want to inform that it is a Short story contest, in this you can post post story under any prefix. with minimum 700 words and maximum 7000 words . That is why, i want to invite you so that you can portray your thoughts using your words into a story which whole xforum would watch. This is a great step for you and for your stories cause USC's stories are read by every reader of Xforum. You are one of the best writers of Xforum, and your story is also going very well. That is why We whole heatedly request you to write a short story For USC. We know that you do not have time to spare but even after that we also know that you are capable of doing everything and bound to no limits.

And the readers who does not want to write they can also participate for the "Best Readers Award" .. You just have to give your reviews on the Posted stories in USC

"Winning Writer's will be awarded with Cash prizes and another awards, Along with this A TOTAL OF 7000 RS IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS. "and along with that they get a chance to sticky their thread in their section so their thread remains on the top. That is why This is a fantastic chance for you all to make a great image on the mind of all reader and stretch your reach to the mark. This is a golden chance for all of you to portrait your thoughts into words to show us here in USC. So, bring it on and show us all your ideas, show it to the world. For more details check Rules Thread

Entry thread will be opened on 7th February, meaning you can start submission of your stories from 7th of feb and that will be opened till 28th of feb. During this you can post your story, so it is better for you to start writing your story in the given time.

And one more thing! Story is to be posted in one post only, cause this is a short story contest that means we can only hope for short stories. So you are not permitted to post your story in many post/parts. If you have any query regarding this, you can contact any staff member.

To chat or ask any doubt on a story, Use this thread — Chit Chat Thread

To Check the Rules regarding the contest, Use this thread— Rules & Queries Thread

Prizes
Position Benifits
Winner 3000 Rupees + Award + 5000 Likes + 30 days sticky Thread (Stories)
1st Runner-Up 1500 Rupees + Award + 3000 Likes + 15 day Sticky thread (Stories)
2nd Runner-UP 1000 Rupees + 2000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories)
3rd Runner-UP 750 Rupees + 1000 Likes
Best Supporting Reader 750 Rupees Award + 1000 Likes+ 2 Months Prime Membership
Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 200 Likes for each report

Regards :- XForum Staff

thewall81317

Another reason I walked out of the room was, I wanted to watch a cricket match. After many years there was an India vs Pakistan cricket match and I wanted to watch it in the bar as Arthi wouldn't let me watch peacefully.

As I walked in to the bar, I saw that the match had just begun and Akbar was already at the bar. I gestured if I could sit with him and he welcomed me to join him. I wanted to experience the feeling of watching the match with a Pakistani.

As the match progressed, we talked about various things. From politics to Bollywood stars. Cricket players to history. We even argued on several thinhs. It was an interesting experience to talk to him. I never met another Pakistani before and after talking to him.

After a while, even Antony joined us. It was a weird combination. An Indian, Pakistani and Englishman watching India vs Pakistan match together. As the match progressed, Antony told us about his life in London.

After an hour or so the match was over. We already had a couple of beers each.

Me: " So, I heard that most of the girls in Pakistan are very pretty. Is it true ? "

Akbar : " I think so brother. Or at least from the city I am and in my social circle, most of the girls are very pretty. ”

Me : " I never expected Alia to be dressed in such a fashion "

Akbar : " Haha. She usually doesn't. But occasionally, when we go out partying or go to places like these, she does. "

Me : " Oh Nice. Do you guys party a lot ? And do all the girls dress in such a manner ? "

Akbar : " I wouldn't say all but quite a few do. Especially in my friends circle. We come from a well off family.
So, we do party and follow western culture a lot. "

Me: " Ok. That's good to know. Lucky you guys. To be honest, I am jealous of you both. "

Antony: " Why so ? "

Me: " Alia is probably is the prettiest girl I have ever seen. And Ashley, she just looks like a Hollywood actress.
You guys are lucky to have such wife and girlfriend. Not just them, most of the girls in your countries are pretty and sexy."

Antony: "Arthi is a pretty woman. "

Me: " She is good looking and has a decent fan following at home, but come on brother, don't lie. She is nothing compared to Alia or Ashley. "

Antony: " I don't agree mate. You shouldn't compare one woman to another. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
I think Arthi is a very attractive woman. Especially her figure.

To be honest, I have a thing for women from subcontinent.

That is why I spend a lot of time with them back home. I wish Arthi had also belonged to our group."

Reactions: 404