• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Boys Hostel!

Mohan Ahuja

(Part 1)

Mohit, my husband, had taken up a new job out of town!

He had been appointed a professor of a boys training institute & he was the warden of the boy’s hostel of that institute.
The entire campus was spread over a huge area & was way out of town!

As far as our accommodations were concerned, our apartment was on the top floor of the hostel & I cursed Mohit’s stupidity at getting me, his wife to stay in a boy’s hostel!
To add to that, our apartment was still under renovation & we were forced to share the flat below with four students!
‘Only 10 to 15 days, then you can shift upstairs’ we had been assured!
Mohit & I were given a bedroom with an attached toilet while the boys shared the other bedroom & the living room. The kitchen was a mess of beer bottles, old underwear, dirty magazines, condom packets etc. but I cleaned it a bit & began using it to cook for Mohit & myself.

I confined myself to the kitchen & our room as I found it very awkward with the boy’s roaming around with just a sleeveless singlet & shorts!

Although all of the students were well behaved in front of us, I could feel them stare every time my back was turned.
However, it was easy to adjust as their timings coincided with Mohit’s & I always had my husband with me whenever the boys were around & at other times, I had the whole flat to myself!

It had been a week & all the men, the 4 students & Mohit had all left for their classes & I was all alone when I heard a loud metallic clang!
‘Claanggg!’….’Clanngggg!’

I looked out of the window & saw that a blacksmith (lohar) had set up his unit below & was cutting long steel rods for some repairs going on around!

Involuntarily, my tongue flicked around my lips & I mumbled “Oh..woww!”
The lohar was tall, more than six feet tall, dark, superbly muscled & dressed in a tight small dhoti which revealed the back of his rippling thighs every time he bent over to hammer the rod!

I gulped the spit, which had collected in my mouth & sat on the huge reclining wooden chair in the center of the room.

I lowered my track pant along with my panty & unbuttoned my shirt & unhooked my bra in double quick time!
I reclined on the chair, closed my eyes & teased one nipple!
I raised my breast upwards & held my erect nipple in my mouth!
My other hand slipped gently over my naked torso & I ran my fingers over my vaginal lips!
‘Clllaaaanngggg!’the lohar hammered …… “Aaaahhhh!” I moaned as I shoved my fingers inside my already soaking pussy!

‘Clllaaaanngggg!’ …… “UMmmmm…ahhhh!”
I fantasized that every blow of the lohar’s hammer was a thrust up my own pussy!
I did not even realize when I stripped myself naked as I enjoyed orgasm after orgasm just imagining that dark muscled hunk humping me!
I clinched my eyes shut tight & went on finger fucking my cunt to ecstasy!
My imagination seemed so real that I felt I heard the lohar say “Bhabhi….itni garam hai…kyun khud mehnat karti hai…!”
I smiled to myself & thought ‘Bhabhi mat kaho…mujhe apni biwi Rinku kaho…mera naam le ke chodo….!’

“Ukk..kk..ohh sh…i……tt!”I choked & sputtered as my smile froze on my lips & my body trembled in sheer terror!

Two of the students stood in the doorway, eyes wide and hands rubbing their crotches.

I was frozen stiff! My nipple slid out from my gaping mouth but my fingers were still stuck inside my pussy!

Before I could utter a word, they attacked!

The boy nearest clamped his hand over my mouth & cut off the scream which was still stuck in my throat!
While the other, plonked himself in between my wide open legs & tied my hands to the armrests of the chair with my own track pant & shirt.
Then he grabbed a napkin off the bed & stuffed it in my mouth, gagging me completely!
“UUugghh..uaaaa!” I could only groan as one of them picked up my panty & smelt it while the other crushed & licked my bra!
Although their hands & mouths were busy on my underwear, their eyes never stopped scanning my naked trussed up body for a second!
Both of the boys stripped their clothes as I struggled to free myself.

The boy with my panty seemed intoxicated with the smell of my panty as he sucked the crotch of my panty.
Then he hung my panty on his erect cock & brought his face over my cheek & gasped “Bhabhi…Rinku bhabhi! Ahhhhhh..ssssssss!” he licked my cheek & ran his tongue over my lips which were wraped around the gag!

The other boy had bent above my breast & I could feel his hot breath over my nipple!
Slowly he groped my breasts & kneaded them until they turned pink! He licked my boobs & then lifted my arm as much as possible & stuck his tongue inside my armpit!
I was sweating with fear & he savored the taste of terror!
Then he too licked my face, kissed my parted gagged mouth & then moved lower as his lips violated my naked body!

Meanwhile, his partner, who had hung my panty on his cock, began playing with my silky brown hair!
He stuck his cock behind my ear & covered his cock with my hair!
Gently he rocked back & forth as if fucking my hair!
“Rinku bhabhi….you have the most beautiful hair I have ever seen! Ummmmm!” he groaned as his cock slipped out of my hair & rubbed over my forehead!
His balls slapped against my eyes & he fondled my boobs as he played out his kinky fantasy!

“Umm…Ungghhh..uuhhggg!” I shook my head vigorously, pleading, begging the boy facing me to stop!
However, it was to no avail!
He grabbed my legs & pulled me forward & before I could brace myself, his cock had penetrated deep inside my pussy!

As one boy fucked me, the other reached from above & began sucking my boobs! His cock was pressed against my face as he sucked my breasts upside down!

My pussy had been wet from my own finger fucking & although the boy was raping me, my body overruled my mind & responded to his thrusts.
I felt my inner thighs get wet with my squirting juices as my rapist pounded me with eyes shut!

Then suddenly I felt hotness spread inside my twat & realized that he had bred me like a bitch!
He pulled out & stepped back as the other boy mounted me!
He took a handful of my hair in his mouth as he began fucking my soggy pussy!
He fucked me with measured thrusts & soon I was rocking in sync with his pumping! The other boy buried his head in my armpit & licked away merrily!

I was almost on the verge of another orgasm when he grabbed my throat & began thrusting harder & faster!
He was choking me as I climaxed & he exploded inside my pussy!
I retched & almost sucked on the gag, choking myself even further!

Suddenly, panic gripped me as I was unable to breath but strangely, my pussy heaved with multiple orgasms as the boy went on fucking me!

I was shaking & bucking due to the roaring waves of passion coursing through my body, when the other boy screamed “Abe chutiye, lund nikal, mar rahi hai lagta hai! Bahar nikal!”

“Woh muh se kapda nikal, jaldi!” my fucker said weakly, still refusing to stop fucking me!

I took huge gasps of air as the napkin was pulled out of my but my body was responding uncontrollably to his unending thrusts.

“Abe lund nikal be saale! Mar jayegi toh bahut bada problem hoga!” he said & dragged my fucker back just as he ejaculated his last drops of semen all over my thighs!

“Bhabhi…?” they muttered in growing panic “Rinku bhabhi…are you….?”

“AAaahhhhh….! Abe saalo….kya chutiyagiri kar rahe ho…..behenchod….chodo mujhe! Please..fuck me! I am hot you bastards…I am hot not dying…now fuck me! Chodo apni Rinku bhabhi ko!” I screamed at them, begging them to screw me as my body was racked by orgasm after orgasm!

They came at me again! They kissed me on my lips! As I locked lips with one boy, the other tried to enter my twat!

Unfortunately, he was spent within no time & had hardly any cum left inside him!
The other began fucking me hard & fast but just as I experienced another toe curling climax he drained himself inside my pussy & sat on the bed completely fagged out!

I lay tied up on the chair, gnashing my teeth & rubbing my thighs together, trying to control my growing passion.

I stared at the boys in disbelief!
I was offering them my body in worst ways than a whore & they were unable to take advantage of it!

Then I had an idea…. “Hhh.unnhhh.aaahhh! Listen! Tumhare roommates! Unhe bulao! Bolo Rinku bhabhi chudwa rahi hai! Please…jaldi!” I pleaded!

As one of them went to call his pals, the other kissed my cheeks & said “Rinku bhabhi, itni garam ho gayi hai kya?”
“Haan mere chodu! Aa na chod na apni Rinku bhabhi ko!” I moaned & opened my thighs!

He licked my hair, groped my tits, then squeezed my thighs & said “Sorry bhabhi, par lund dukhne laga hai! Saali tu toh bahut tharki cheez hai yaar! Mohit sir kaise chodte hai tujhe?”

Just then the other boy returned & winked at me “Aa rahe hai!” he said & joined his partner in kissing, squeezing & fondling my naked body!

Their cocks were tired & spent but their hands & mouths couldn’t have enough of their Rinku bhabhi’s body!

(Part 2)

I let them caress & massage my boobs & thighs as I waited in anticipation for the other two boys to come barging in!
They came, although a bit apprehensively, as if not really trusting their Rinku bhabhi to be ready to have no holds barred sex with them!

I smiled as they entered & their eyes widened on seeing their roommates wrapped all over my body!
“Hi! kitna intezar karwaoge?” I asked as I spread my legs showing off my clean shaven twat to them!

No answer! ............ Just grunts as they struggled to rip off their clothes & get to me!
I lay back smiling as one reached my boobs & began sucking on my nipples.
“UUUmmmmmm!” as I felt the other raise my thighs & rub his cock on my crotch!

“Kiss me!” I mumbled to the boy eating my boobs & he obediently planted his mouth on my lips & began sucking on them!
As we sucked on each other’s tongues the boy at my crotch pushed in with all his might!

“UUMmm…ohhhh…yesssssss!” I moaned through kisses as my body twitched with his thrusts!

“OHhh! Harder! Fuck me harde…rrrr! Aaiyy! Kaun hai woh? Rukh jao! Haath kholo mere! STOP IT! LET ME GO!!!!! I began screaming as 2 more boys entered the room!

The boy kissing me clamped his hand over my mouth & said in irritation “Saale, bola than a! Nahi manegi! Pehle hum aish karte phir inn sab ko aane deta!”

“Arre, saali bahut garam hai! Chudwa bhi sakti hai! Puch toh le?” the boy still fucking me said.

“Rinku bhabhi? Chudwagi inn sab se?” he asked as he kissed my sweat drenched forehead!

I looked over his shoulder & almost fainted of shock!
Six more boys were crowding into the room!
My eyes widened & I tried to scream “uhhh..NaAAAHHI…BACHAAaaooo..ooo..ufffmmm!”

Again, my mouth was clamped shut but this time one of the newcomers rushed towards me with a something in his hand!

Shattered & shocked at what I had got myself into I tried to turn & twist but was unable to do anything!
The new boy stood near my face & wrapped two pieces of electrical wire around a shiny circular ring like thing!

“Muh khulwa saali ka! Ab dekhte hai Rinku bhabhi kitna chillati hai?” he said as the other boy strangled my throat forcing me to open my mouth.

Then, the boy with the ring pressed both my cheeks towards each other making me open my mouth wider. He forced two fingers in my mouth & dragged my chin lower & then inserted the ring behind my teeth. The two wires he pulled behind my head & tied them off! I felt my mouth being opened wider as he tightened the wires behind my head.
He slapped me a few times & then asked me “Rinku bhabhi, chillayegi? Chilla, jor se chilla!”
“Gl..ullgg…gluggg..!” I only spluttered as I could not close my mouth & my tongue lolled around inside. Spit began dripping out from the corners of my mouth & flowed over my chin & onto my boobs.

He collected my spit with his fingers & wiped it over my cheeks & hair!
He sucked on my upper lip & then spat in my mouth & tilted my mouth upwards forcing me to swallow his spit!
As he bent to fondle my tits & I was shocked to see an unknown boy in between my legs fucking me!
“Sexy Rinku bhabhi! Aaahhh! Bahut sexy hai tu!” he mumbled as he fucked me!
He bred me & was replaced by another & then another!
By now, passion had been replaced by pain!
As I counted, the 12th boy mounted me & my head began falling backwards! My eyes remained open but a blackness was spreading over my vision!
My nipples were taut & almost on the verge of bleeding from their assault! My breasts were dark red & my lips were beginning to swell & were already bleeding!

It was when the 18th boy was fucking me when I lost consciousness for a second & my head flopped backwards!
As I passed in & out of consciousness, I heard some voices.
“Abe, saali mar gayi kya?” somebody said.
“Saali aise sab chodenge toh definitely mar jayegi!” another replied & they all laughed.
“Kitne hue aur kitne bache hai?” another asked for the count.
“All four batches are here! That is approx. 120! Kitno ne choda, lund utao!” he said & they all laughed.
“Oh shit sirf 18 ne thoka hai Rinku randi bhabhi ko! 102 baki hai!”

Somebody splashed water on my face & I regained full consciousness.
I realized I had been untied & pulled down from the chair.
However, my wrists had been tied behind me back & I was kneeling!

“Rinku bhabhi, tu aur chudwa sakti hai kya?” one of them asked.
I shook my head & indicated no! Tears were running down my cheeks & I felt relieved when he said “Theek hai, hum ab nahi chodenge tujhe!” …….
Somehow I stood up but froze as he continued ”Lekin Rinku bhabhi, ye sau harami jo tere saath sex karne aaye the unko wapas toh nahi bhej sakte na? Shayad kissi bekasoor ka rape kar de? Kuch toh unke saath bhi karna hoga! Right?”

Suddenly I broke free & ran! Not towards the living room but the other entry through the kitchen!
Naked, mouth forced open by an ‘O-ring’ I stumbled towards the staircase & saw it filled with the 100 fuckers waiting to get at me!
Therefore, I ran up the stairs, into the flat that was being renovated for my husband & me!

As I entered the flat, the laborers stood stock still & I realized they too were staring at me hoping for a fuck!

I turned but the boy who had been speaking to me reached there with all his friends lining up behind him!

‘Sllllapppp!’
I collapsed & he said to a laborer “Rassi hai? Jaldi de!”
He tied my wrists to my ankles & left me kneeling right in the center of my would be drawing room!

“Rinku bhabhi, aaj tere ghar ka opening karte hai! Yeh le tera gift!” he said, grabbed the back of my head & shoved his cock into my wide open mouth!
Helpless I was forced to swallow his cock as he deep throated me!
He kept a vise like grip on my hair & made me pump his cock! He rubbed it on my tongue & pushed it against my cheeks from inside!
Finally, he blasted his load inside my mouth & held his cock inside so that I was forced to swallow hi cum!
Then he wiped his cock on my cheek & moved back & pulled out his mobile phone & switched on the camera!
I closed my eyes in shame, as at that instant, I knew that this was not the last time that something like this happened to me!

Four other boys had moved around me with their cocks pointed towards me from all sides.
As one inserted his cock inside my mouth, the others poked at my cheeks & my hair from other sides!
Somebody reached down & fondled my boobs while somebody teased my twat with his bit toe!
However, everyone eventually ejaculated on my face, my hair & most made me swallow their cum.

My whole body was sticky & slimy as it was covered in a thick white gel. My hair was covered in the gooey mess & was sticking to my body & also to the cocks!

Then somebody ordered “Abe jiska thok ke ho gaya usko Mohit sir ko rokne ko bhejo! Bolo Rinku bhabhi busy hai, thoda late aane ko kaha hai!” everyone guffawed as another few ejaculated on me!

Many boys came back for another shot & some just spat on my face & watched me swallow their spit & the cum!

Finally, the last boy splashed his cum on my already sperm filled face, mouth & body!
But before I could breathe a sigh of relief one of the boys said “Rinku bhabhi, jo log tunhare ghar sawar rahe hai, unka bhi life sawar do!”

As if waiting for their cue, the laborers rushed towards me & ravaged my mouth even more!
I could smell the stench of their sweaty bodies even through the coating of sperm all over my naked body.
They did not seem to mind that my body was fully covered with sperm. They slapped me, pinched my cheeks, squeezed my tits & some even fingered my violated pussy!

Eventually, they also finished splashing me with their gel & somebody untied my wrists.
I hurtled into the soggy mess on the floor & lay gasping as I tried to remove the ‘O-ring’ from my mouth.

They all stood watching & when I finally was able to remove the ‘O-ring’ & standup, the boys who shared the flat with Moiht & me came & showed me the recording of my cum bath & said “Rinku bhabhi, I don’t think we need to tell you ki yeh job hi hua kissi se kehna mat!”

I just kept staring at the phone screen & my violation as it played on it!

“Rinku bhabhi, roj tu hostel ke ladke se chudegi! Room wise karna toh tujhe bhi track rakhne ko aasan hoga! Aur har roj tu do ghante ke liye terrace pe available rahegi, lund chuswane ko! Samjhi kya?”

When I did not answer, he said “Rinku bhabhi, isme koi option nahi hai! Tujhe karna hi hoga! Kal se! OK? Great!”

As I stumbled towards the staircase, through the throngs of shameless staring boys, he said “Aur aaj se tu hamari Rinku bhabhi nahi hai!” I turned around to look at him & he said “Aaj se tu hamari Rinku rakhail hai!”
Before I took another step he asked “By the way Rinku, tu kiske naam se fingering kar rahi thi when we began raping you?”
“Woh lohar jo neeche kaam kar raha tha….uske baare me sooch rahi thi!” I answered unabashedly!
He laughed & said “Saala, jiski wajah se tujhe chodne mila us bechare ko tujhe chodne bhi nahi mila! Don’t worry! Rinku, kal sabse pehle uss lohar se chudwayenge tujhe! Chal ja, saaf kar apne jism ko!”
……………..
I returned home & had a long hot shower but still felt as if the cum was sticking to my body! I could not get rid of the taste of cum from my mouth either!
Just as I came out of the bathroom, Mohit came in & asked “Arre Rinku, aaj iss waqt naha kea a rahi ho?”
“Haan, darling! I have decided to have a bath every evening from today onwards!” I said turning my face away to hide my shame!

“Haan yaar, weather hi aisa hai! Ekdum hot & sticky! Hai na?” Mohit asked.

Mohan Ahuja

(Part 3)

It was the 126th day since I had started letting 1 boy fuck me daily for 1 hour & sucked cocks for 2 hours on the terrace of the hostel!
112 boys & 13 laborers had fucked me one by one & I hoped it ended there!
After the lunch break, the boys who shared the flat (our apartment was still under renovation even after 4 months!) with my husband & me walked in & one of them stroked my cheeks & said “Kyun jaan, aaj jaana nahi hai thukai ke liye?”
“Bas ho gayi tumhari thukai! Har ladke ke saath ek bar so chuki hoon aur unn kamine majdooron ke saath bhi! Ab chudwana baand!” I spoke harshly!
“Arre! Aise kaise, Rinku? Ek naya admission hai, uska bistar garam kar ke aaja, ja, natak mat kar!” he said & slapped my bum & said “Jimmy ko bulao yaar!”
“I am not going to sleep with him or with anybody else! Get lost!” I said.
“Ok! Bhabhijaan! Ok! Lekin lund chusne aana maat bhulna, warna hum kaurav pandav sare mil ke phir tujhe ek saath chodne aa jayenge! One more thing, ye mat soch tune kaha aur teri chudai rukh jayegi! Aaj ek din break lele, kal se kuch aur sochte hai! Yaad rakh, teri chudai & chusne ke kafi sare videos hai hamare pas! Chal, abhi chal terrace pe, mera lund ko pyas lagi hai!” he said & dragged me up the stairs.

There were some 10 to 12 boys waiting on the terrace & they quickly dropped their pants & came towards me! Amongst them was a thin fair boy, somebody I had never seen before!
“Ye kuan hai?” I asked pointing at him.
“Mai Jimmy, Rinku bhabhi! New admission!” he said ogling as the others pawed my boobs & butt!
“I am not going to suck or fuck with him! Him or any other new admission! Bas ho gaya! I will lodge a complaint with the police! Meri beizzati hogi, hone do! Aur kitni beizzati ho sakti hai! Veshya se bhi battar haal kar ke rakha hai mera!” I screamed & then collapsed sobbing!
“Kya Rinku bhabhi! Itno se chudi, maine tera kya bigada hai! Ek shot lagane de, phir dekh, tu khud mere peeche aayegi apni gand marwane!”
‘Slappp!’
“You fucking bitch!” he yelled as I slapped him hard!
“Rinku, saali, tujhe mai chod ke rahunga! Sab ke samne tujhe nanga karunga, randi! Just wait & watch, you whore!” he threatened & stomped away as the remaining boys stripped my top, played with my tits, forced me to my knees & began fucking my mouth!

The next day Mohit (my husband) & I were supposed to attend a wedding. I had decked up in a red transparent sari with lace border and low cut back sleeveless shimmer blouse, with a gold kundan tikka in my maang, a gold choker necklace, bangles, waistband etc. My silky brown hair was tied up in a loose bun leaving my back exposed.
I knew I was looking resplendent & my usually docile husband was acting like a teenager trying to get his first kiss!
Just as we were about to leave, Mohit received a call & his face lost all its color!
Ashen faced he said “Rinku, mujhe urgently trustee office bulaya hai! Tub hi chal wahi se shaadi me jaate hai!”

On the way he said “Rinku, problem ho gaya hai! Koi bol raha tha ki hostel me randibazi chal rahi hai!”
I did not respond but a knot developed in my stomach & I broke out in a sweat!

At the office, I waited outside while Mohit went in to meet the trustees!
He came out after some time & said “Rinku, tujhse kuch poochna chahte hai! Tension mat le, you are at home the full day so they thought you might have noticed something or someone! I will meet the security in charge & return in an hour or so! Ok? Bye darling!” so saying Mohit rushed for his meeting.

I knocked & entered, five men were seating behind a huge table while another sat on the opposite side. There was no other place to sit!
“Yes? Kaun ho aap? Kya chahiye?” one of the five asked.
“Uh..Sir..mai, Rinku….er..Mrs Mohit…..!” I said.
“Oh! You are Mohit’s wife! Come in..come in!” he said as he raised his eyebrows & checked me out from head to toe, with his eyes lingering on my lips & breasts longer than necessary!

“Rinku! I will come straight to the point! Hostel me ladke veshyaon ko la rahe hai? Tum…..tumhe kuch pata hai iss baare me?”

“Nahin sir! Mujhe kuch nahi pata! Mera kissi se koi contact nahi hai!” I said.
“Accha? Koi contact nahi hai? Hame to bataya gaya kit era roj ek intimate contact hota hai aur baki upar upar se contact hote rehte hai?” the single man sitting on my side of the table said.

“What nonsense…..!” I began but he yelled at me “Chup, saali chinal! Saali, Rinku, tu itni sundar hai…yeh sab karne ki wajah? Paisa ya hawas?”

“Sir! I do not do such things!” I said defiantly!

“Agar tu randi nahi hai, toh yeh jhooth bol raha hai! Par ye jhooth nahi bol sakta!” one of the five said & I turned to look at whom he was pointing!
Jimmy, the new admission stood leaning against a door behind me!

I nodded, “He is a liar! Why can’t he be lying?” I asked.

“Rinku, tujhe pata hai hum kaun hai?” one of the five asked.
“Haan, trustee hai iss institute ke!”
“Tujhe pata hai ye kaun hai?” he asked nodding towards Jimmy.
“New admission?” I said.
They laughed & he replied “ye Jimmy hai, mera beta! Trustee ka beta jooth nahi bol sakta, Rinku!” he grinned & continued “Jimmy, sabot dikha, isska video dikha!”

I shut my eyes & tried to blank out what was happening!

“Rinku, ja Jimmy ke saath ja aur aish kar!” he said & pointed to a small door leading to an anteroom.

“Wait dad! I promised her something else too!” Jimmy said “sabke samne……!”
“Arre haan! Utar Rinku ke kapde! Puri nangi kar saali ko!” another of the trustee said as Jimmy rushed to carry out his promised threat!

“Wait!” the man sitting on my side of the table said & I hoped for some succor!

“Puri nangi mat kar….kuch rehne de iske jism par!” he said.

“Theek hai, panty rakhta hoon……!” Jimmy began but the man laughed & said “Nahi…nahi….kapde utar de sirf jewellery rakhna badan par! Saali Utsav picture me Rekha jaisi dikhegi, sirf Rinku nangi hogi!”

Jimmy nodded & I gasped & spluttered as he dragged his lips over my bare shoulders & began pulling away my sari.

He squeezed my boobs hard before tugging off my pallu! He put on a cheap show of squeezing my boobs, rubbing his hands all over my body & then removing one piece of my clothing!

It took Jimmy more than 15 minutes to strip my sari, blouse, petticoat & panty! While stripping me naked his hands probed my every hole & his palms rubbed every pore in my skin!

Completely humiliated, I stood wearing all my jewelry but without any clothes. One of my hands covered my crotch while I tried to cover my tits by keeping the other hand across my breast.

“Yaar, us chutiye Mohit ko dekh ke nahi lagta ki uski biwi itni sexy hogi! In fact, ek kam karte hai, Jimmy beta iske kapde leke tu anteroom me ja! Hum apna kaam khatam kar ke Rinku ko andhar bhejte hai!” Jimmy’s dad said.

“Kya dad, kal bhi nahi mili! Aaj aap haath maar rahe ho….!” Jimmy protested but the man next to me said “Jimmy, hamari umar dekh, hum jaldi kar denge phir tu raat bhar lena Rinku ko! Plus, anteroom ko lag ke private toilet bhi hai, isko nehla dhula ke mast aish karke phir ghar bhejna! Ok? Aur Mohit ka tension mat le, usko busy kar diya hai already!”

“Sir, aap bujurg ho, please jaane do mujhe!” I pleaded with the trustees.

“Rinku, haan hum bujurg hai, par jaaneman, hum mard bhi toh hai! Agar tujh jaisi khubsurat, sexy item ko hamne aise hi jaane diya toh log hasenge hum par!” he said & slapped my naked bum.
As Jimmy went reluctantly back to the anteroom, all six men surrounded me.

“N..na..nah..iiii!” I moaned in shame as one hand began groping my naked bums & the others crowded around my naked body!

To be continued…..

Mohan Ahuja

(Part 4)

Just as one of the men pulled me towards him & began kissing me, Damu, the chaprasi, entered without knocking & remained frozen staring at me kissing one of his bosses stark naked!
“Kya hai? Bola than a, andar mat aan..!” one of the trustees barked at him!
Unable to peel his eyes of my nude body, Damu said “Sirji, press wale aaye hai, hostel me randibaazi ke baare me interview lena chahte hai!” he grabbed his crotch & rubbed it still ogling at me!

“Behenchod! Unko kaise pata chala?”…. “Ab iss kuttiya ka kya kare?”….. “Damu, Jimmy ko bulao, iss chamiya ke kapde le kar aane ko kaho!”

Within minutes, I was fully dressed & they said “Rinku, abhi nikal yahan se! Par yaad rakh, tere videos abhi bhi hamare pas hai! Ek word bhi bola kisi ko toh ek ghante me internet pe upload kaara denge tere address aur phone number ke saath!”
Seething in anger, I turned to leave when one of them said “Ai, saali randi, kal subah subah aa jana, aise hi ban than ke, apne jewar pehen ke! Hum yahi wait karenge! Mohit ko bolna meeting hai, toh tera bhadva tujhe khud yahan drop kar dega!” they guffawed.
On my way out, I crossed Jimmy & could not resist saying to him “Haramzade, kal tum saab jail me honge!”

As soon as I came out of their cabin, I called Mohit on his mobile only to hear that he was out of coverage!
But I had made up my mind! I would make sure these bastards were sent to jail even if I had to expose my own sins!

It was dark when I reached the police station, with tears pouring down my cheeks I spoke to the constable on duty “meri izzat loot….ne ki…..kos….hish ki…..mere sare kapde…. utar diye……!” I said in between sobs as I broke down completely!

“Madamji,..andar aa jao! Aap Teji madam se miliye! Yahan ki incharge hai!” he led me inside the dingy police station!
After going down a staircase & though a lot of passages, he led me to a dimly lit room, a smart looking uniformed lady inspector sat behind the big table.

“Kya hua?” she asked gruffly.
“Balatkar ka case hai, madamji!” the constable answered.

The lady inspector looked at me & asked “Balatkar kiska hua hai! Rape victim kahan hai? Rapist ko pehchan sakti ho?”

With a shock, I realized I did not look like a rape victim at all! I was dressed in the red transparent sari with lace border and low cut back sleeveless shimmer blouse, with all my jewellery in place. My silky brown hair was still tied up in a loose bun leaving my back exposed. In that setting, I looked more like a high class escort than a rape victim!

She asked me to sit, offered me water & then asked again “Rape kiska hua hai?”

“Mera…matlab..aaj rape karne ki koshish ki unhone!
“Toh rape nahin hua?”
“Nahin..matlab haan.. rape hua hai!”
“Kab?” she asked in an irritated voice.
“Char mahine pehle…matlab….4 mahino se ho raha hai!” I answered tearfully & her face softened a bit in sympathy.
“I am sorry! Please, take your time!” she walked over to me & patted my head & then said “I am Teji…don’t worry! I will do anything to help you! What is your name?”
“Rinku…..!” I answered.
She let me sob & finally after I controlled myself she spoke.
“Rinku, phir aaj kya hua?” she asked.
“Mere sare kapde utar diye…..nanga kiya tha mujhe…sab ke samne…..noch rahe the mujhe….!” & I began crying again.
“Kaun tha….ya kaun the? Akela tha ya aur bhi the, kamine saale?” she asked angrily.
“Aaj 5 the #### institute ke trustees …nahin 6 the!” I said as I remembered that Jimmy had been waiting in the anteroom for me!
“Aur uske pehle….inn me se ek ya do…..?” teji gripped her baton in anger as she spoke.
“126 the! Char mahino se mere saath….!” I choked as I remembered my daily ordeal!
“Ek sau chabbis!” Teji exclaimed & stared at me in shock.
Just then, the phone rang!
The constable picked it & then gave it to Teji.
“Station incharge…Inspector Teji here!.......Boliye!.....haan….aap….innocent?….haan, haan samne..hi……KYA? Harami saal…! Nahin….aaj raat nahin…ab kaal subah hi…..lekin mera khayal…..bahut kam hai! Full institute ki reputation ka sawaal hai! Mai aur mere 3 constable hai!.......theek hai….dont worry! I will take care of he..r; I mean I will take care here!” she disconnected the phone but kept it off the hook & removed her cap & untied her hair.
Her dark coarse, slightly curly, shoulder length hair tumbled on both sides of her shoulders!
Teji smiled & I realized how attractive she was. Her cheeks were dimpled & her high cheekbones added to her beauty!
“Jamu ko bol front desk pe rehne ko! Baki sab band kar de! Yeh Room bhi! Puchtach karni hai! Bol, uska turn aayega, toh bula lenge! Aur lock up me kitne hai?”
“8 chutiye hai, aaj!” the constable answered with a big grin across his face.
He placed a bottle of alcohol on the table & closed the door as he left the room!

Teji poured some in a glass & downed the whole thing in one gulp. She came & sat on the table facing me with her brown shoe tapping the armrest of the chair in which I sat!

“Rinku! In short…char mahine se 126 launde teri izzat….tujhe chod rahe hai?” Teji said & I looked at her in surprise at her sickening language, but she went on without pausing “phir aaj, tujhe unn 5 nahin 6 baandon ne nanga kiya…..tere nange badan ko yahan wahan touch kiya…?” she raised her eyebrows questioningly.
I nodded yes & she smirked & said “phir, tujhe chodne ke badle, unhone tujhe dulhan jaise sajaya, jewar aur kapde pehnaye aur tujhe jaane diya? Tujh me koi problem hai kya? Shakal aur figure to achhi lag rahi hai? Bol haramzadi?”
Stunned I could only look at her!
“Saali, khud unn se jewar chura ke bhagi hai aur unn par hi balatkar ka ilzam lagati hai!” she pushed my chair backwards & I fell banging my head on the floor!
“Teji..madam…yeh mere khud ke jewar hai! Woh press wale aagaye…!” I said crawling towards the door.
“Chup…saali, jhooth bolne walon se mujhe sakt nafrat hai!” she said & pulled out her leather belt & whacked me across my bums!
“OOwww! Please madam, yakeen karo, unhone mujhe nangi kar ke mujhe nooch rahe the! OOOwww!” I yelped again as she whacked me once more!
“Nooch rahe the? Theek hai, phir unke haathon ke nishan rahenge tere badan par, woh dikha! Utar! Jewar & kapde utar! Jaldi kar, kutti!” she grabbed my hair, dragged my face over the floor & banged my head on to the table.
With trembling hands, I began removing my jewellery & then my clothes as Teji sat on the edge of the table, had another glass of alcohol & began smoking!
I stood disrobed, but covered my breasts & crotch with my hand.
Teji saw this, laughed & said “Rinku, mai bhi aurat hoon, mujhse itna kya sharmana! Le, mere bable dekh!” & she ripped off her shirt & unhooked her bra, exposing her almost firm huge breasts. She was definitely more than 40 size!
She stripped off her trousers & stood wearing only her white panties!
She pulled me by my hair & slapped me around & said “Le mai bhi nangi hoon! Ab mujhe waise hi nooch jaise unn logon ne tujhe noocha tha!”
In spite of the situation I was in, I felt a wave of sinful pleasure course through me as I cupped Teji’s boobs in my hands & squeezed them. I groped her firm bums & blushed as my pussy tingled & pulsated.
I almost leaned over & kissed Teji!
“Saali, harami! Mujh pe chance marti hai! Kuttiya! Isko noochna keti hai! Jhoot bolti hai! Sharif logon pe balatkar ke jhoothe ilzam lagati hai? Pata hai balatkar kaise hota hai? Chal aaj tujhe dikhati hoon! Chal!” Teji wore her shirt & knotted it just above her navel. Her huge boobs heaved as she grabbed my arm, twisted it backwards & walked me out of the room!
She dragged me down the corridor & burst into a room, which was part of the lockup!
“Dekh! Inki aankhon me dekh! Tere iss nange jism ka balatkar shuru bhi ho chukka hai! Lockup khol!” Teji ordered.
“NAHIIIIi…Please..NOOo!” I screamed & tried to struggle but she was just too strong for me!
“Tum dono!” she spoke to the 2 constables & said “Jamu ko mere pas bhejo aur tum unn 8 ke saath Rinku pe lag jao!”
Within seconds a slim fair young looking constable came & stood naked besides Teji. She lay on the big table as he stripped her naked & began massaging her whole body!
As soon as she was comfortable, she ordered “Rinku, abhi tujhe samjhega ki rape kya hota hai! Chodo saali ko!”

The 2 constables threw me inside the lockup & then closed the door behind them!
Naked I cowered in a corner as the prisoners removed their clothes & moved closer to me along with the constables!

Behind them, I saw Teji wrap her hands around Jamu as they began having wild sex as I was seconds away from my impending rape!

Mohan Ahuja

(Part 5)

With evil grins, the men dragged me to the center of the lockup!
One man began kissing me but almost immediately someone stonger dragged me out of his hands & bit my breasts.
My screams & painfilled groans mixed with each other as every breath brought only one word from my mouth “Nahi..no.nooo..nnnnnn!”
As unknown hands groped my naked body, their rough lips crushed my lips & nipples with their savagery.
Then I was pushed towards a huge towering man, he caught me as if I was a small toy doll & held my thighs.
He lifted me by my thighs & rammed me hard on his cock!
I felt my pussy tear & I screamed in sheer agony & fell across his broad shoulder!
Instantly another body pushed against me from behind & I felt another man’s cock search for my holes & then he shoved his cock inside my asshole!
My breath was driven from within & I was beyond screaming.
The man in my pussy kept hammering away as all the others took a shot at my asshole!
Most of the cocks that pulled out from my burning asshole were coated in my blood. My asshole too was mutilated & yet this man continued to fuck my twat!
Suddenly he flung me down & lifted my legs. He pulled me upwards until I was balanced only on my head.
Then he fucked me again! I was upside down, with my thighs gripped by this giant & staring at the 9 other men who waited to ravage my twat further!
After what seemed like hours, he finally ejaculated in my pussy!
The others too followed his example & took their time before breeding me!
Then almost out of habit, I knelt in between them & they eagerly fucked my mouth!
I was left with a coating of sperm on my body!

I was numb with pain & shock as all of them were shifted to another cell somewhere else!
Then Teji entered the cell & sat on a bench with her legs wide open! I was forced to crawl in between her legs & forced to lick her wet soggy pussy & asshole as Jamu began fucking my asshole!
When Teji neared climax, Jamu quickly rushed to her & began fucking her pussy! I was discarded as if I was just a hole to keep Jamu busy until Teji was aroused!
Teji & Jamu climaxed together & he made sure to cum right at the edge of her pussy!
Then as the cum began to drip from Teji’s pussy, Jamu forced me to open my mouth & take the leaking cum in my mouth!
“Don’t swallow!” I was warned.
I sat with cum in my mouth & Jamu fucked Teji’s asshole & dumped his load inside.
Again, I was forced to collect the cum trickling from Teji’s asshole in my mouth.
Only after Teji was able to regain control did she order me to swallow the cum in my mouth!

It was almost 5 in the morning when they finished fucking me over & over again!
Then Teji came to me & said, “Rinku, ab samjha rape kya hota hai! Agli baar aisa kuch ho toh hi aana complaint likhwane!” she laughed & continued “Ab thoda rest kar le, 9 baje tujhe trustees ki meeting me jana hai!”
She spat in my mouth & walked away with Jamu as I collapsed with dread thinking of what the trustees & Jimmy would do to my body the next morning….which was just hours away!

(Part 6)

I reached home stumbling in pain & collapsed after barely managing to lock the door!
….
….
DING DONG!!!!DING DONG!!!...... DING DONG!!!...... DING DONG!!!......
“Huh!?” I awoke to the sound of the continuously ringing doorbell!
“K..kaun hai?” I asked as I opened the door & grimaced as pain racked my crotch!
“Tum!..Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho….?” I asked angrily & then stopped as my anger turned to embarrassment.
Outside Damu, the chaprasi who had seen me naked with his bosses, stood grinning lecherously as his eyes hungrily devoured my disheveled state!
My hair was disheveled, my sari was wrapped low below my waist with the pallu dangling down & my blouse was askew offering him a good view of my ample cleavage!
I somehow pulled up my pallu & covered my breasts only to see Damu smirk & lick his lips!
“Kya kaam hai? Yahan kyun aaye ho?” I asked averting my eyes.
“Rinku….madam! Sahab ne bheja hai! Subah ka appointment tha aapka! Abhi sham ke 4 baj rahe hai? Chaliye! Boss ne saath me lane ko kaha hai! Jaldi chalo, autoriskshaw wait kar rahi hai!” he said still staring at my boobs!
‘4 in the evening! I had slept for almost 11 hours and where the hell was Mohit?’ I thought to myself & then cried out “Saale kutte, kya kar raha hai! Haath nikal!”
Damu had slipped his hand around my waist & was trying to grope my bums!
“Saali chinal! Chal nautanki band kar! Late ho raha hai!” he growled & then pulled my hand & dragged me down to the waiting rickshaw!
As soon as we sat in the rickshaw, Damu said “Rinku, tu itni sundar hai, tujhe yeh sab karne ki kya jaroorat hai? Suna hai tu hostel ke har lund se chudi hai?”
The driver turned around staring at me, his eyes widened in surprise & suddenly reached back & grabbed my crotch & sneered “Saali ki chut ka toh bhosada ban gaya hoga ab tak?”
“Nahi re, kal nangi khadi thi tab dekha tha…. ekdum tight hai….. sexy item hai yaar! Wahi pe mera pani nikalne laga tha!” Damu laughed & pushed his palm inside my blouse!
I sat stock still as both, Damu & the driver brazenly molested me!
They kissed my lips, groped my boobs & rubbed my crotch as I suffered mutely!
Suddenly, Damu stopped kissing me, pushed away the driver & said “Chal, lal kothi chal! Jaldi!”
I noticed the driver’s demeanor change instantly & he went to his seat & drove the rickshaw as fast as possible, while Damu continued grinding & squeezing my thighs & boobs!

We drove through dingy winding lanes & finally the autorickshaw pulled up outside a ramshackle house.
Just a glance was enough for me to know where they had brought me & I began struggling to get out!
‘SLAAPP!’ Damu hit me hard across my cheek making me fall back on the seat!
He grabbed my ankle & dragged me out of the vehicle & into the derelict house!
Once inside Damu called out “Shanno didi, bahar aake dekho kya laya hoon!”
If the place had scared me, then the person who came out of a dark corridor sent me into a nameless panic!
I froze, I wanted to scream but could not even whimper as the eunuch (hijra) came swaying towards me!
“Hai, hai! Ye chikni item kahan se dhoond ke laya harami?” Shanno asked as she caressed my cheeks!
I trembled at her touch! I was in a brothel run by a eunuch!
I had heard many stories from the boys in the hostel to imagine the kind of treatment I would get here!
Then Damu spoke, “Shanno didi, hum dono ko iss ke saath ding dong karne de yahan par uske baad ye teri!?

Somehow I overcame my fear & stammered “Damu…mujhe..trustees ke saath appointment hai…mujhe wahan le chalo! Please….!”
“Saali kamini….unn budhon se chudwane ka bahut shauk hai tujhe?” Shanno asked in between high-pitched laughter, which sent shivers up my spine & then she continued “Damu, kutte! Iss item ko unn trustees ke pas behjega toh mai kya karoongi?” she said & sucked her middle finger!
“Shanno didi, trustees ne toh Rinku ko raat me lane ko kaha tha! Maine socha tab tak mai thodi aish kar loon! Unka kaam ek raat ka hi hai, uske baad ye teri!” Damu explained!
“Hmmmm! Lekin guarantee deni hogi ke tum wapas aaoge! Kyun?” Shanno asked & groped my bums!

Damu & his friend nodded as if thet knew what she was talking about.
Then Shanno, still holding my bum, guided me towards a dimly lit room & flung me on to the dirty floor that was covered with old gutka packets, cigarette stubs & used condoms!
I recoiled looking at the paan stains on the walls & the soiled & bloodied ladies undergarments strewn around in the corners!
By then Damu & the driver had entered the room & were busy stripping their clothes off!
Just as Damu was about to grab my legs Shanno said “Rukho! Gaurentee ka intezam to karne do!....Champarani…jaldi aana!” she screamed impatiently!
Another eunuch came scampering with a hand held video camera & Shanno said “Chal re chodu, shuru ho ja Rinkurani ke saath!”
Within seconds, Damu & his friend shredded my clothes & tossed them away leaving me wearing only my jewellery!
Shanno herself came forward & grabbed all of the jewellery leaving me quivering stark naked!
Damu pushed me back & mounted me pushing his hungry cock inside my ravaged pussy but Shanno stopped him saying “Chutiye! Side se chod! Saali ka muh, chut aur bable clear dikhne chahiye! Chal position badal!”
Damu obeyed & turned me sideways & began fucking me while holding my legs upwards!
Shanno watched me closely & her stare was so overpowering that I could not even groan as Damu fucked me hard & fast!
He kept biting me on my shoulder, squeezing my bouncing boobs & pinching my nipples!
He pulled my face backwards & kept smooching me on my lips!
All the time, Shanno watched me carefully. She guided Champa with the camera telling her to zoom on my nipples & on my pussy as Damu’s engorged cock slipped out & then reentered my cunt!
Then after what seemed an eternity Damu relaxed & almost choked me as he sqeezed my throat trying to kiss my lips!
I was frozen, unable to respond as Damu ejaculated inside my cunt & then pulled out almost immediately!
Quickly he puched me on to my back, pressed my breasts on either side of his cock & began tit fucking me!
As he probed between my tits, Shanno said “Rinku, lund chaat!” & I obeyed helplessly!
I did not react even when Shanno ordered the driver “Chal be laudu! Iski jhange upar kar aur gand maar de!”
The driver happily did as he was told & began thumping my asshole!
Shanno made Damu kneel beside my head & forced me to suck his cock!
Usually I would have been turned on by this domination & humiliation but something prevented me from responding, an untold fear coursed through my body as the driver hammered my anus & Damu stuffed his prick in & out of my mouth!
The driver suddenly plucked out his cock & rammed it inside my pussy!
I should have screamed at the pain but was not even able to gasp as I stared at Shanno’s towering figure.

Suddenly, the driver began lashing out at me! He struck my boobs, then slapped me& punched me in my stomach & screamed “Behenchod saali! Kuttiya! ….. haramzadi!”
He plucked out his cock & shoved it towards my lips!
Both the men forced me suck & lick their cocks & suddenly Damu erupted all over my face!
As Damu withdrew, the driver grabbed my throat & began deep throating me!
I gagged & coughed but surprisingly not a word escaped my lips!
Within a few minutes, the driver too reached climax & dumped his sperms inside my mouth & all over my face!
He grabbed my head & banged it on the floor a few times screaming “harami saali! Bekaar hai saali randi! Pata nahin hostel me unn chutiyon ko kya maja milta tha! Ekdum thandi hai, kuttiya!”

“Kya hua re majnu ki aulad?” Shanno asked, amused.
“Ye saali Rinku! Kuch response hi nahi deti! Kisi putle ko chodne jaise lag raha tha!” he spat at me as he said it & kicked my thighs in frustration!
“Damu…ja iss chinal ko phaink ke aa unn budhon ke paas! Behenchod saali!” he said angrily!

I stared at Damu & whisperd the first words I had spoken in a long time “haramzadon, unn budhon ko pata chalega ke tumne unke item par haath daala hai…… toh..woh tumhari baja denge! Mai dekhoongi jab who tumhari gaand phad denge!” I said with bitterness!

As Damu & the driver dressed, Shanno said “Chutiyon, aise un trustees ke pas le kar jaoge toh unhe pata chal jayega tumne iss chamiya ke saath kya liya hai!”
“Shanno didi, kuch kar sakti ho kya?” Damu said with distinct fear in his voice!

“Extra loongi!” Shanno said & then called out “Sonia! ….. Saali chinal! Sonia! Room ready kar aur iss Rinku randi ko wahan le kar chal! Jaldi!”

A beautiful dusky girl scampered out of another room & opened the door which led to a huge bathroom!
She helped me get up & said “Congratulations! Aaj tu asli randi banegi, Rinku! You will be whored!”

To be continued…..

Mohan Ahuja

(Part 7)

……… A beautiful dusky girl scampered out of another room & opened the door which led to a huge bathroom!
She helped me get up & said “Congratulations! Aaj tu asli randi banegi, Rinku! You will be whored!”…………

Sonia guided me to a huge but empty sunken bathtub & gently pushed me inside it.
Even before I could regain my balance, Sonia’s hands wrapped around my breasts & she began kneading them. Gently, she squeezed my boobs as her own boobs rubbed against my naked back.
She kissed my neck & began licking the sticky residue of Damu & the driver’s cum!
He leg wrapped around my thigh & she rubbed her calf against mine!
Still my body refused to reciprocate & Sonia too seemed to be at a loss!

Suddenly I sensed Shanno enter the bathroom!
“Kya hua? Kuttiya jag uthi ke nahin? Sonia! Lanat hai tujhpe, chinal ke naam pe kalank hai tu!” Shanno said & then continued “Ye le….mast kar de Rinku ko aur tub hi mast ho ja!” and she tossed a chillum to Sonia!
Sonia took a drag & offered it to me but I did not take it as the smoke was already making my eyes burn!
That’s when I realized that Shanno & her whores had lit small baskets of similar stuff in each corner of the bathroom!
Soon the room filled with so much smoke that I could not even see Sonia clearly!

Suddenly, I was pulled back & forced to kneel in the centre of the bathtub!
I sensed 3 or 4 bodies moving around me!
Then one by one, soft hands began massaging my ravaged body making me relax!
Suddenly a warm thick liquid was poured over my head! As it flowed past my lips, I realized it was warm sweet honey!
As the golden liquid cascaded all over my body, I felt tongues begain to lap against me!
I could make out writhing bodies move around my naked body as their tongues lapped up the honey off me!
I also realized that inspite of being so close, only their tongues were touching my bare skin!
As two tongues sucked & licked my nipples, another two tongues were steadily licking upwards from my ankles, while two others were licking my bums & back!
Every pore of my body was being kissed & licked!
Then, just as one more tongue began to lick my hair, I felt a head push in between my thighs & a long sinuous tongue probed my pussy!
I felt soft fingers peel open my ravaged twat allowing the warm honey to flow inside it!
The tongue followed it in & for the first time that day, my body reacted with passion!
“AAAhhhhh!” I gasped & heard satisfied giggles from all around!
“Achha laga, Rinku?” Sonia asked from between my legs & then continued eating my pussy!
Another whore had parted my bums & was licking in between my butt cheeks!

Then I was made to lie down & the girls continued licking & kissing my body!
The smoke too seemed to be dispersing & I watched as Sonia munched on my twat eagerly!
After some time, my eyes widened in fear as Shanno stepped inside the bathtub holding a rod of some kind!
“Daar mat, Rinku! Mujhe apni badi behen samahj!...... Hum sab behenchod hai!” she said & laughed loudly!
She knelt between my legs & pushed Sonia out of the way & pointed the rod towards my cunt!
I tried to get up but was unable even to move!
I looked around & saw that one whore each was holding my wrists & ankles tightly and had spread me out!
I had not even realized I was being held, so soothing had been the licking I had received from their tongues!
Sonia held my pussy open as Shanno inserted the rod inside my cunt!
“Uhhh…..aaaA.aAAAAA…AAAAAA…OOOWWWWWWW….AAHHHHHHH!” I began moaning & ended up screaming as Shanno kept on pushing the shaft inside!
Then I stopped screaming as I realized it was not pain that I felt but a burning sensation deep within my body!
Then, Shanno turned the end of the rod & I felt something open inside my cunt!
My cunt began to widen as part of the rod opened out like a speculum!
My screams stopped in my throat as the burning sensation was replaced by a feeling of intense pleasure!
“AAHHhhh..mmmmmmmmm! OOhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmm!” now my moans were the precursor to an unabashed orgasm!
Just as my pussy was going to erupt, Shanno twisted the end of the rod further & I arched my back up & screamed!
“NNAAAAAAAaaaaa……….AHHHHHhhhhhhh!”
The pleasure was replaced by a feeling of being pricked hard by hundreds of red-hot needles!
My body shuddered & collapsed only to tremble & heave upwards as Shanno twisted the handle to the end!
“Ahh…oohhhh…Ummmmm….Aahhhh!” I screamed, then cried out, then moaned & screamed again as the shaft expelled a warm fluid inside my pussy!
At first the fluid felt smooth & warm, slowly I felt as if my pussy was being scrapped by a coarse brush!
However, before I could cry out, I felt the coarseness melt inside me & a truly soothing sensation coursed throughout my body but within seconds, this soothing was replaced by the biggest orgasm I ever had!
I bucked, twisted & turned as raw passion pounded its way through my body!

I shuddered & quivered with passion as Shanno placed the smoking chillum in my mouth!

All the pain I had experienced since being gangraped in the lockup seemed to evaporate instantly!
Surprisingly, as the pain disappeared, it was replaced by a raging lust for sex!

The chillum induced a stupor & my eyelids drooped as I struggled to look around & saw Sonia massaging my boobs with scented oils, while her tongue licked & teased my erect nipples!
Other whores were doing the same with my legs while they sucked on my toes!

Just before I passed out, I saw Shanno raise her sari & place her crotch right above my lips!

All I remember is the sweet taste of warm honey & a passion inducing musky smell before I closed my eyes!
….
….
When I opened my eyes, I felt as if I was reborn!
Although I was still in the bathtub, now it was full of milky water & rose petals!
The whores were scrubbing my body gently while Sonia was kissing me all over!
Every pore of my skin seemed to react with uncontrolled lust at the slightest touch!
Even the touch of a rose petal was enough to send me into raptures!

Sonia kissed me on my lips & guided me out of the bathtub & embraced me below a hot shower!
As we probed each other’s naked bodies, I asked gasping “Wh..what have yo..u..done to..me..? I can’t seem to control myself! I am having multiple orgasms! Oohhh! Ummmmm!”

Shanno stroked my bums & said in a mocking tone “Rinku…tu ek kuttiya thi…ab humne tujhe alsi randi banaya hai! Ek dose ka assar 3 se 4 din tak rahega! Tab tak toh trustees ko tu kush kar degi!”

Inspite of Shanno’s tone, I smiled at Sonia, kissed her & whispered “you were right Sonia, I have been whored!”

Mohan Ahuja

(Part 8)

I had been in Shannodidi’s kotha since 4 PM & it was almost 9 PM when I was finally ready to go & satisfy the Trustees lust!
Although Shannodidi had kept all my jewellery for herself, she had spared no effort in decking me up in fake jewellery & the desired costume!
However, when I left with Damu & the autorickshaw driver I had worn a burkha which covered me from top to toe!
We reached the campus & I was surprised when they drove to the auditorium instead of the Trustee’s office!
Silently, Damu took me to the green room & just before leaving said “Rinku, mai main door ke bahar hi hoon! Sab hone ke baad bulana! Shannodidi ke pas lautana hai tujhe!”
“Thanks, darling!”I crooned as I caressed his crotch!

As soon as Damu left, I peeped out on to the stage & cringed as instantly a powerful stage light was switched on & focused on me!
I shielded my eyes against the glare & saw that the stage was set for my performance!

Soft white mattresses & fluffy cushions were laid out in a semi circle on the stage & the six trustees were sprawled on it!
Small tables were set behind the mattresses which had a variety of booze & food kept on it!
Hookahs & ashtrays were also placed at the sides!

“Aaja Rinku, sharma mat! Yaad hai na, hum tujhe ek baar nangi dekh chuke hai! Aaj baki…..behenchod saali! Yeh kya pehen rakha hai?” one of them yelled as I stepped forward in my burkha!

“Arre bhai…tension mat le! Burkhe ke neeche kuch nahin pehna hoga! Kyun Rinku! Sahi kaha na?” another old man asked.

“Sir! Pehna hai! Burkhe ke neeche bhi kapde hai! Par who bhi aap ke pasand ke hi hai!” I answered sluttily as they looked at me mystified as I continued, “Maine socha aap ki har kwahish, har fantasy mai aaj puri karoongi! Issi liye mai ye pehen kar aai hoon!”

Quickly but sensuously, I undid the buttons of the burkha & tossed it away!
“Oh! Behenchod…!” “ Wah!” “ Kya baat hai, jaaneman!” they all spoke up in appreciation as I showed myself to them!

I was dressed just like the Rekha in Utsav! It had been a suggestion by one of them when they had asked Jimmy to strip me in their cabin!

As I moved towards the nearest man, Damu rushed in with a small piece of paper & said apologetically, “Sir, sorry…very sorry! Shannodidi ne ye aap ke liye diya tha….sorry bhul gaya dene ko….!”
But I interrupted him & said “Damu! Kitne baadtameez ho tum! Chitti hamesha lifafe me band kar ke deni chahiye!” & before he could protest, I plucked the chit of paper from his hand & smoothly slid in inside my blouse, which was actually only a patch of cloth covering my boobs!
I bent low so that the men had a good view of my boobs & swayed my hips as I walked towards them!

My jewellery clinked as I knelt & offered my boobs to the nearest man!
As he slowly removed the piece, his palm groped the exposed part of my breast & slipped inside my blouse, squeezing my breast!
His eyes bored into mine, the dirtiest grin on his face!
However, my response surprised him!
Instead of wincing in pain or shame, I moaned in feigned pleasure, “Ummmm…..oooohhhh!”
I licked my lips & just as he was about to read the note I plucked it from his hands & read it & said “Shannodidi ne lekha hai ki mere yeh kapde, yeh choti si choli aur yeh lehenga, dono sirf ek ek ganth (knot) se bandhe hai! Bas itna knol do toh jewar waise hi rahenge baki kapde utar jayenge!”
I smiled at the men & then continued “Shannodidi ne yeh bhi likha hai ke iss kuttiya se lund jaroor chatwana, kush kar degi!”

“Waah! Aaja Rinku!” one of the men said & began unbuttoning his shirt!
“Rukh jao!” I cried out & they all looked at me in surprise!
“Kya hua saali? Ekdum se sharam aa gayi kya?” the eldest trustee said!

I looked at him coyly & said “Arre, nahin sir! Aaj mere badle ka waqt hai!”
“Kya boli? Badla? Aisi saaja doonga…..haramz…a.di..!” he yelled at me but I interrupted him & placed my finger on his lips & said “Sirji, uss din aap ne mujhe apne bete ke haathon nanga kiya tha! Aaj main aap ko apne hoothon se nanga karoongi! Phir aap chahe mujhe koi bhi saaja de do!”

“Oh behenchod! Chinal saali! Aaja Rinku, aaja! Time waste maat kar!” they grinned & invited me to begin my shameless act of immorality!

I walked over to the man who had suggested that I dress up like the actress Rekha from Utsav film.
“Kaise lag rahi hoon? Aap ki fantasy toh puri hogi na? Ya aur kuch karoon?” I mumbled as I unbuttoned his shirt with my mouth!
I felt him tremble in anticipation & his breathing became faster!
I opened his shirt & flicked my tongue over his nipples!
“Ohhhh! Riiinnkkkuuu!” he moaned & grabbed my hair which was tightly tied up in a bun & planted his lips on my my lips!
I let him enjoy himself as he hungrily lapped inside my mouth & at the same time, I opened his trousers & slipped his underwear down!
Just as I was about to pump his cock with my hand, his neighbor pulled my arm & dragged me towards himself & nuzzled my cleavage before forcing his lips on mine!
In quick succession, I was passed from one man to another & each of them feasted their mouth on my lips while their hands groped by bums & boobs!
I moaned shamelessly as they kissed me leaving behind smears of gutka & paan stained spit on my face!
After all had their fill of my lips, I was pushed towards the centre & a balding man ordered “Rinku, saali, muh saaf kar le!”
I pulled somebody’s underwear & wiped my mouth & licked it to clean my tongue making the men clap & praise me!
I smiled & reached back to untie my blouse but the balding man said “Rinku aisi nahi! Rekha jaisa costume pehen ke uski fantasy puri ki! Ab naachte hue apne kapde utaro aur meri fantasy puri karo!”
I nodded & agreed as he switched on a ‘kajra re’ on his mobile!
I began dancing slowly & then swayed my hips vulgarly letting my bums brush against their cheeks or their hands!
I danced around in a circle & every time I passed each man, I kept opening one button of their shirt or trouser!
I was tired & had sweat pouring down my body by the time I finished stripping all six men naked!

Finally, I stood facing them, only swaying my hips, reached back & untied the knot of my blouse!
I made sure the strip of cloth did not fall off & thrust my boobs to the baldy!
Immediately, baldy squeezed my tits viciously & clamped on to the piece of cloth with his mouth & bit my nipple!
“Aaahhh..ooWWWWW!” I cried out in pain & a ripple of desire circulated around me as baldy munched on my boobs!
Somehow, I managed to free my tits from between his teeth & resumed my dance, except now my firm breasts were naked & exposed!
As my tits jangled, all of them began pumping their cocks!
“Chal, chamiya, nangi ho ja!”… “Come on Rinku….khol teri tight chut!” the men encouraged me to strip off my last piece of clothing!
I danced for few more minutes & then untied the knot holding the traditional knee length tight dhoti style wrap in place & let it slide down my fair glistening legs & slowly exposing my clean-shaven cunt!

“Aaaa….eeyyyyy!” I cried out in panic as all six of them rushed on to me like a pack of hungry dogs!
Within seconds, I was sprawled on my back, my thighs spread wide as six pairs of lips licked, sucked & kissed me all over my body which naked except for the jewellery I had worn!
My whole body was being groped & bitten as my groans mixed with their grunts of satisfaction!

I should have been screaming in shame at the humiliation but in reality, I was bucking up & down as wave after wave of passion coursed through me!
My pussy was quivering as lips, tongues & fingers probed my openings!

“AAAHhhh…yyeesssssss! Fuckkkkkk mEEEEEEE!” I screamed in unbridled passion as the first man shoved his cock inside my pussy!
I wrapped my legs around him as I pushed towards him, trying to satisfy my cock hungry cunt!
The man gasped in pleasure & surprise as my pussy swallowed his cock & squeezed around his shaft!
“Rinku…randi…..sexy…bitchhh!!!” he moaned & within mniutes drained his cum inside my pussy!
He slid off my body with an expression of utmost satisfaction as I almost screamed out “FUCKk mEEE! Chodo iss randi ko! Chut phad do meri! Come on! Next kaun hai?”

“Rinku, kitni besharam hai tu, saali kuttiya!” the next to mount me said as he slapped me lightly & then penetrated my cunt!
“Haan, mai besharam, behaya, bikau cheez hoon! Chodne ke liye bani hoon! Veshya hoon! Ab chod saale! Aaaahhh…YYYeeesssss” I moaned as I welcomed his cock inside me!
He kept pumping my pussy with gentle strokes driving me crazy with passion!
He placed one hand on my breast squeezing it while he caressed my cheeks with the other!
Then he began kissing me & as soon as I probed his mouth with my tongue, I felt him ejaculate inside my pussy!
Two gone in no time at all! At this rate, I would not reach an orgasm!
I decided to take matters into my own hands!

As soon as my second fucker dismounted, I turned over & crawled over to the nearest man, who was lolling on the mattress watching his friend fuck me.
He started to get up but I pushed him back onto the mattress & crawled over him!
I let my dangling boobs rub against his cock as I slithered up his naked body!
“Ohhh! Rinkuu!!” he gasped as I pecked at his nipples & then kissed him!
As his hands roamed over my naked back I settled into a comfortable position around his crotch, reached down & pointed his erect cock upwards!
His eyes widened as I gently lowered my cunt over his pulsating dickhead!
As soon as my well lubricated pussy engulfed his dickhead, I stopped pushing it in & lifted my bums & then let them fall downwards again!
“OHHHhh…wwwoooww!” he gasped as I let his cock penetrate deep inside my pussy!
“Ummmmmm!” I moaned too as my pussy got its first satisfying penetration!

“Pasand aaya? Chut tight hai na? Maja aa raha hai na?” I crooned as I impaled myself over his cock!
“Haan randi …. Haan! Ohh yesss!” he groaned.
I clutched my boobs & squeezed them before pulling my nipples to my lips!

“AAAwwwwwooouuchhh!” I cried out as somebody grabbed my hair bun & yanked me backwards & a stern voice said “Saali! Iss taraf dekh ke chuda!”

Mohan Ahuja

(Part 9)

I realized that I had been facing towards the back of the stage & the rest of the men could see only my back!
With a slutty smile, I pulled out the cock, turned around & pushed my bums towards my fucker’s face!
“MMmmmm!” I moaned as he pushed my bums apart & flicked his tongue over my asshole!
I licked his cock drawing a similar reaction from him!

Then, I dragged myself forward & lowered my cunt on his cock once again, except this time I was facing the 5 men who grinned as they watched my boobs heave as I fucked myself & gradually quickened my pace!

A few times his cock slipped out of my cunt & I had to shove it back inside shamelessly!
My hair bun had untied & my silky brown hair cascaded around my shoulder & back in a disheveled pony tail!
My body was glistening with sweat & my jewellery clinked together as I bucked up & down moaning in sync with his thrusts!

“RINKU! Ohhh yesss…yessss ..oh babyyy!” my fucker cried out without warning & erupted inside my cunt!
Even before he had finished dumping his sperms inside my twat, I pulled away from him & quickly crawled towards Jimmy’s dad, the baldy & the remaning two men!

The three men looked at each other, unable to decide who would bang me first!
“Sirji, kya aap teeno mujhe ek saath chodoge?” I asked & smiled inwardly as their mouths gaped open & still they were unable to decide who would bang me in which hole!

Then Jimmy’s dad moved towards my head & solved part of the problem!
I slithered over to his crotch & lay sideways as he pushed his cock into my mouth!
I raised my leg & the other two men quickly took up their positions on either side of my prone body!

“Aawwhhhhh…ummm…yesssss…ooh yessss..fuck me..harder….more…more!” it was my turn to moan as they filled all my holes at once!
All three banged hard & fast & finally I reached climax!
My pussy gushed as I reached multiple orgasms as they fucked me to ecstasy!

Even as I moaned & pleaded with them to fuck me harder, the two men fucking my asshole & pussy stopped.
They stopped but only for a few moments so that they could exchange holes!
Now my buttfucker was hammering my cunt while the other was pounding my anus!
Jimmy’s dad seemed contended fucking my mouth & I too was enjoying sucking him off!

Then, after a very long & satisfying fuck, my buttfucker ejaculated deep inside my rectum & then pulled out with a grunt!
My pussy was still being assaulted & I was in the throes of another orgasm when he too ejaculated inside my pussy!
Four out of six had bred me & the fifth had left his mark inside my asshole!

My pussy too seemed to be partially satisfied & I flopped onto my back & kept licking Jimmy’s dads cock!
The others too crowded around my face & thrust their shafts at me!

Soon, I was kneeling in between the six men & was sucking cock after cockwith enthusiasm!
After almost 15 to 20 minutes of ball licking & cock sucking five of the men ejaculated all over my face & inside my mouth! All except Jimmy’s dad who kept stroking my mouth & caressing my hair!

After some time all of us were over come with fatigue & they lay on the soft mattresses leaving me lying in the puddle of cum in the centre!

The men began smoking & drinking & I asked, “How was it? Maja aaya? Aish kiya?”
They were so tired they could barely nod & grin although they did toss money towards me & one of them said “Rakh le, randi! Teri tip hai humko khus karane ke liye!”

“Thank you sirji! Aap mujhe jab chahe bula lijiye! Main hazir ho jaoungi apko khus karne ke liye! Aap ke liye main hamesha free hoon!” I answered & Jimmy’s dad said “Rinku, tu toh kuttiya hai, tu aa jayegi, par tere pati ka kya? Mohit aane dega tujhe?”

I froze; stunned & shocked!
I had forgotten about my husband Mohit! I had not even spoken to him since he had left me at the trustee’s office! ‘Where was he?’ I thought to myself.

Then, before I could say a word, one of the trustees said “Mohit ko jaane do! Rinku ko tokhne ko ab se uss Shannodidi ko contact karna padega! Yeh chinal ab uske kothe ki shaan hai!”

Horrified, I pleaded “Sirji, please mujhe Shanno ke pas mat bhejo, please….!”
“Rinku, toh kya kareen tera, saali chinal?” he said.

I bent & massaged his toes & licked the sole of his feet!
Then I let him rub the spit covered foot all over my face! He lowered his foot & rubbed it over my tits too!
As all of them extended their feet, I licked their soles & let them rub their wet feet wherever they wanted on my body!
As they demeaned me, I said “Sirji, mujhe apki rakhail bana lijiye! Aap ki har fantasy puri karoongi!”

As they all looked at each other, Jimmy’s dad stood up & said “Rinku, chal! Tera test leta hoon! Agar pass ho gayi toh aaj se tu hamari rakhail! Fail hui toh Shanno ke kothe ki sabse saasti rand bana ke dhande pe bitha doonga! Chal!”

He picked up a small pouch he was carrying & walked towards the green room!

Naked, except for my jewellery, I followed him!
We passed through the green room & into another room further inside!
He locked the room as soon as I entered & I was stunned to see that this room too had been prepared for some sort of kinky sexual activity!
A thick steel pipe extended from floor to ceiling around which a simple bed & a steel chair were placed.
Jimmy’s dad (JD) removed a thong panty with a dildo on one side & flung it on the bed & went & stood near the steel pipe!
He picked up a length of rope & looped it around his scrotum & cock!
He stared at me without a word!

“Sirji…wha….?” I began asking but JD slipped to his knees & kissed my feet!
He kissed my leg & then licked my pussy!
Slowly I realized his want!
I hit him on the back of his head & said “Stop! First remove my jewellery!”
Quickly, he obeyed! Now both of us were stark naked!

I took both ends of the rope dangling around his cock & tightened it!
He squealed & spit drooled from the corner of his mouth!

“Nipple choos!” I ordered & he obeyed by sucking on my nipples one by one!
I grabbed the thong panty with the dildo & tied it around my crotch! There was a nice inward plug which fit snuggly inside my twat!
I spat on the plastic cock & slapped JD with it!
“Lund choos, kutte!” I said & pushed the plastic rod inside his mouth!
As he sucked & licked at it, the tight fitting plug reamed the edge of my pussy making me quiver & cum!
I raised my leg & pointed at my still slimy asshole & ordered “Harami, tere dost ne meri gand me sperm dump kiya! Saale meri gand chaat ke saaf kar!”
Enthusiastically, JD parted my bums & began lapping at my anus!
I fingered & rubbed my clit as I neared yet another orgasm!
I felt JD shove a finger in my asshole & slowly I guided him to the bed.
As he reamed my asshole, I bent over his cock & began sucking it again!
Soon he had all 5 fingers shoved up my asshole making me gasp & sputter as he fisted my rectum mercilessly!
Finally, as he stopped fisting my butt, I made him lie in a doggy pose & shoved the plastic dildo hard inside his anus!
“AAhhhhhhh!” a satisfying gasp emanated from him as I fucked JD with the dildo!
I too was being pleasured by the inward plug on the thong & I fucked him till I reached a full blown orgasm!
He too seemed to be reaching climax & I quickly bound him with the rope to the steel pipe!
The remaining rope I tied around his prick & then knelt in front of him.
I began sucking his cock, licking his balls & teasing his asshole with the tip of my tongue!
However, every time he neared climax I would tighten the rope around his cock & squeeze it!
I knew it was painful, but he seemed to enjoy it!

Finally, after almost an hour of cock torture, I released him & let him mount me!
He seemed to be refreshed as he began fucking me harder & harder!
I too decided to give him something more to enjoy!
I took the dildo & shoved it into his asshole as he pulled out of my cunt!
Smoothly we settled into a pattern, I would shove the dildo inside his ass as he pulled out of my cunt & as I pulled the dildo back, he would ram his prick inside my pussy!
Moaning, screaming & gasping we reached an orgasm together!
My pussy flooded with my own juices at the same time when JD splashed his hot white gel inside my cunt!
We kissed for a long time as our passions raged & we had another satisfying round of buttfuck before I sucked his cock again & drained the last drop of cum from his body!
After 30 more minutes of just fondling & caressing each other, we made our way back to the auditorium!
Back in the auditorium, I playfully asked him “Sirji..pass ya fail?”
He laughed & said “Rinku, aaj se tu hamari rakhail hai!”

I smiled at them but my smile froze on my lips when one of them said “Rinku, aacha hai tu rakhail ban gayi! Randi bani rehti toh tumhare pati ko jail se koi nahi chudwa sakta!”

“What? Mohit is in jail? Why? What happened?” I asked in shock.
“Arre saali, don’t you know? Your husband was arrested by inspector Teji for running a prostitution racket in the hostel! You were suspected of being the prostitute!” they all laughed as he continued “Lekin ab yeh problem solve hua, Rinku randi hai hi nahi! Rinku toh hamari rakhail hai!”

“Please sirji! Please help me get Mohit out of jail!” I begged.
“Saali chinal! Tu hamari rakhail hai! Hum tujhe use karenge jaise chahe jab chahe! Mohit is your problem you deal with it!” JD answered & then said “Rinku, but remember one thing, job hi karna hai kal dopahar tak kar lo!”
“Dopahar tak? Why?” I asked puzzled.
“Rinku, you bitch! Don’t forget! You still have to screw with Jimmy! That’s tomorrow afternoon!” JD said.

I just stood there as a cold shiver of dread coursed through my body!
Tomorrow, I had to meet inspector Teji again! Then I had to go with Jimmy too!

Mohan Ahuja

(Part 10)

As the satiated trustees left, I wore the burkha with trembling hands as my world seemed to collapse around me!
Mohit, my husband imprisoned by Inspector Teji and to add to it I was supposed to fuck with Jimmy the next afternoon!
Engrossed in my own thoughts, I meekly let Damu lead me to the autorickshaw, which then dropped me home!
Both men groped my body & kissed me before I alighted & almost immediately, my body responded!
My pussy tingled & my lips quivered & I gave both men a blowjob they would never forget!

Then, with fresh warm cum dripping from my chin, I rushed to my room!
As I was unlocking the door, I saw a note with familiar handwriting stuck on the door!

‘RINKU…WHERE ARE YOU? MOHIT IN JAIL? BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU…YOUR LANDLINE IS DEAD …NO ANSWER ON YOUR MOBILE TOO…VERY WORRIED...HOUSE IS ALSO LOCKED….I AM STAYING AT GOLDEN QUEEN…ROOM 313…PLEASE CONTACT/MEET…URGENTLY!!! MANU!’

It was from my eldest brother Manu (Manish).
With immense relief, I stumbled inside my house & checked the landline. It was dead!
I looked around for my mobile & then realized that it was in the purse that I had left Shannodidi’s brothel!
It was almost 5 am, so rather than stumbling back into the night, I decided to have a quick nap & then go meet Manu!

I awoke after a refreshing nap & then went for a hot bath!
During my bath, I was surprised to see that the effects of the chillum I had smoked at Shannodidi’s had still not reduced!
Just a touch of my own fingers soaping my boobs or pussy were drawing a lust filled response from within me!
I was still smiling at my brazen sex craze, as I pulled out the first set of clothes I could find & wore them.
I wore a soft white blouse, with a pink, blue & white shimmering sari over my dainty lacy white bra & panty. I also wore a petticoat, as my sari, just as most of my saris, was semi transparent.

I rushed to Golden Queen hotel & I reached the reception & said, “Excuse me, which way to room 313? I want to meet Mr. Manish?”
The man behind the counter said, “3rd floor left…..uh? Mr. Manish is not in his room…..!”
He looked up at me & his eyes scanned me from top to bottom.
Then his gazed focused on my cleavage, which due to my low cut blouse & semi transparent sari was titillatingly visible!
“uh…sorry…I mean…..uh, madam…you are …..?” he stammered as he realized that I had caught him staring at my boobs & his question made it quite clear that he thought I was just a whore who was searching for a client!

“I am Rinku! Mr. Manish’s sister!” I said emphatically!

“Oh! So sorry, madam!” he apologized profusely but without moving his eyes off my cleavage & he continued, “Mr. Manish went to the café just a few minutes ago!”
I walked away from the lecherous receptionist & entered the café to find my brother rushing towards me!
“Rinku!!!” he cried out in relief & I smiled & asked “Manu bhaiya! Kaise ho?” as he hugged me!
That simple hug also made my crotch wet! ‘dirty incestuous bitch!’ I though to myself & tried to divert mysex crazed mind!

“You idiot! Where the hell have you been? Why Mohit is in jail? What did he do? What is going on?” he spewed a barrage of questions without letting me answer a single one!

We sat down & I burst out in tears as images of the previous days flashed in front of my eyes!

Manu reached out & grasped my hand & said “Rinku! Darling! Don’t worry! I am here now! I will…we…um..us….!” he began mumbling & his fingers grabbed my palm & squeezed it more than I had expected!

Surprised, I looked up & saw my brother’s eyes wide open & his lips twisted in a lascivious grin!
“Oh shitt!” I gasped as I realized that my pallu had slipped off as I sobbed & my brother had been presented with an unrestricted view of my gleaming cleavage!
I tried to raise my other hand to pull up my pallu but my sex crazed body betrayed me!
My foot reached out & rubbed against my brother’s legs!

“Idhar aaja, Rinku!” Manu gasped & almost dragged me towards his side of the table!
Even before I sat next to him, his hand slid along my bare midriff & groped my breast & then his finger teased my deep round navel!

“Manuuu…bhaiyyyaa!” I gasped in fear of being seen & then said “yahan nahin!”
A sly grin spread across my elder brother’s face & he said “yahan nahin…matlab kahin aur jaye toh ready ho?”
“Saale .. behenchod!” I whispered & we both smiled & said almost in unision “let’s go to your/my room!”

I adjusted my pallu as we left & saw that the receptionist was standing with 2 more men & all of them were looking towards us!

My crotch was stirring crazily for me even to acknowledge the evil stares that the 3 men were giving us & I only stopped when the receptionist spoke to Manu. He said, “Mr. Manish, I am sorry to inform you that there is a major plumbing problem in the room above yours! You will have to vacate the room immediately!”
“But we were.. I mean … we wanted to discuss something very important….!” Manu protested almost making me laugh at his frustration!
“Sir, don’t worry! It is our fault! We will compensate by giving you the best suite in our hotel… the honeymoon suite…that too at 50% off on the original room rate! We really are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and your …. sister!” the receptionist said & before Manu could utter another word, he continued “Sir, we have taken the liberty to shift your luggage in suite 3069 & are also sending some complimentary drinks & food!”

“Thank you..thank you.. very much!” Manu said hurriedly as he took me by my arm & almost dragged me towards the lift!

His hands caressed my back all the way to the suite & the minute we entered the lavish suite my horny brother planted his hungry lips on my quivering mouth, in a deep passionate kiss!

Shannodidi’s drug was working overtime & my body responded in unbelievable lust!
I ripped open Manu’s shirt & dug my fingers into his back while my mouth sucked on his nipples!
Manu too was not far behind!
He had stripped my sari, blouse & petticoat in no time & pushed his hands inside my panties as he groped my bums savagely!

“Ohhhhh….mere behenchod bhaiyya!” I moaned as I unhooked my bra & let my erect nipples rub against his hairy chest!
“Rinku…saali kuttiya….bahut saalon baad tere jism ko aise use karne ka mauka mila hai! Who bhi akele!” he moaned as we kissed & bit each other!
Manu was right! He had fucked me along with my younger brother & his wife when my brothers had whored me to a man whom they owed money! That man had stripped me naked & then fucked me in front of them had left, after which my 2 brother’s & Varsha, my bhabhi, had fucked me mercilessly that whole night!
Although I had slept with Jitish, my second brother, I had never had one on one sex with Manu, my eldest brother!
Now he would set that right!

Manu pulled down my panty while I stripped his trousers & underwear off him!
Manu garbbed me by my hair & dragged me in front of the mirror & made me stand facing it while he stood behind me!
I watched my reflection as my brother’s hands roamed all over my face, groping, squeezing it! Then his hands moved over my shoulders & then cupped my perfect boobs!
“Ummmmmm…oohhhh!” I moaned as Manu pinched my taut nipples!
I felt his dangling prick rub in between my bums & I parted my legs & also pushed my bums backwards grinding them on his stiff cock!
“Saali…kamini….kutti…Rinkkuuuu!” my brother groaned but did not attempt to fuck me!
Instead, his hands slipped down to my pussy & he began massaging my twat!
“Oohhh..fuckkkk……Aaaahhhh…YESSSSSS……Sssssss..UMMMmmmm!” I cried as my pussy gushed & squirted!
Manu’s next action made my cunt flood with my juices!
As my pussy squirted, Manu shoved his fingers inside my pussy & then dragged his soaking wet fingers all over my naked body & then he sucked my juice off his fingers & off my naked body too!
My knees gave way, as raw passion overcame me & I sank to the floor with his cock tapping me on my forehead!
I tried to swallow his cock in my mouth but Manu shifted sideways & did not allow me to deep throat his shaft!
Again, Manu garbbed my hair but his time he dragged me over to the huge honeymoon special bed & flung me onto it!
“OOffffff!” I moaned & looked up & my eyes widened in surprise!
Manu to looked up & laughed as he mounted me!
The ceiling was covered with mirrors!
I saw my naked body being covered by my brother’s naked body & then saw his bums dip as felt him slip his cock inside my pussy!
I saw his bums contract & rise with every thrust inside my pussy!
It was like watching a porn movie & also being fucked in it!

I saw him twist & saw my own face grimace as he bit my nipples as he continued to fuck me deeper & deeper!
Shamelessly, I caressed his naked back & saw as well felt him quiver in passion!
I saw my legs, splayed out & being jerked at every thrust from my own brother!
I looked into my own eyes & saw the raw passion & uncontrollable lust mirrored in them!
It was the such a turn on to see myself being fucked, that my pussy squirted & I bucked up & down in ecstasy!

“Ohhhh, Manuuu! Behenchod harami!” I cried out as I felt him freeze inside my cunt!
“Rinku…saaali bhaichod kuttiya!.... I love fucking you …you bitch!” he cried as he released his hot gel inside my thirsty pussy!
“Ohhh yesss ….Manuu…yess fuck me…more….more darling! Breed your slutty sister!” I moaned shamelessly as I goaded my own brother to breed my pussy again!

However, he did not! My horny brother had something else in mind!
He knelt in between my thighs & lifted my legs upwards!
I watched him in the mirrored ceiling as he pushed my knees towards my boobs & lowered his face towards my asshole!
I grabbed the back of my thighs & Manu parted my bums & licked my asshole!
His thumb jabbed at my pulsating cunt while his tongue lapped against my anus & pussy!
“SSSsss…..UMmmm..Oohhhh..Yesssss! Manu bhaiyya…pleassse…fuck me!!! FUCK ME NOW!!!!” I screamed & cried out as my body shuddered through another orgasm!

Mohan Ahuja

(Part 11)

“See what you missed, Rinku?” Manu teased!
“Yes.. darling! Yessss! You are the best! Ab chodo apni iss besharam behen ko! Gand phad do meri!” I pleaded! Manu grinned & mercifully left a glob of spit on my asshole as he settled on his knees to buttfuck his sister!

“OHHhh..Riinkkkuuuu!” he gasped as his thick shaft penetrated inside my tight asshole!
“Aahhhhhh! OOooWWWW! Manu…..ohh yessss!” I groaned & moaned as he began pumping my anus!
I watched in the overhead mirrors as Manu rocked back & forth & my boobs jangled in sync with his thrusts!
He held my narrow waist as he thrust in & out of my asshole!
I squeezed my breasts & fingered my pussy alternatingly & my pussy responded by erupting in multiple orgasms!
All this I watched in the overhead mirrors & got the feeling of being part of interatice live porn movie!
Manu too was grinning in satisfaction at fucking his slutty sister!

Suddenly, Manu ripped his cock backwards & rushed towards my face!
I too slid upwards on the backrest of the bed & opened my mouth!
Manu garbbed the back of my head in his palm & rammed his cock deep inside my mouth!
“Glluggg…uhhggg!” I cried as I choked on his engorged penis which was straight from my own asshole!
He raised himself a bit & began fucking my mouth just as he had humped my pussy & asshole!

My head banged against the headboard as my brother actually fucked my mouth! This was not a blowjob, this was mouth fucking! I was unable to do anything except hold my mouth open!

Instinctively I looked up at the mirror but my brother’s grinning face blocked the view!

“Rinku, enjoy kar rahi ho na? Maja aa raha hai? Kabhi kissi ne tera muh choda hai kya?” he asked as he thrust in & pulled out his cock rapidly!

“Gluu..ggg…uhh.n…o.gllugg…uhhh.!” unable to reply I only shook my head indicating no!
Manu stroked my hair with his other hand then as we, brother & sister, stared into each other’s eyes, my brother ejaculated his sperm inside my mouth!
His cum flooded my mouth & as he withdrew his penis, his cum flooded out of my mouth, only to stop when manu shafted my mouth again!

I was forced to swallow most of his salty cum & was still slurping on his shaft when Manu tiredly pulled out of my mouth & leaned against the wall in exhaustion!
His prick flopped against my forehead & dripped cum all over my face & on my hair!

I turned my face upwards & licked as the last drops of his sperm splattered on my face & Manu smiled as he wiped his cock on my hair

Then I gently began massaging his hairy balls with my tongue while I wiped his cock clean with my palm!
I bent lowere & behan licking his dark anus & Manu groaned in pleasure as his prick tried to regain its tightness!

Now it was my turn to tease my horny brother; “Manu Bhaiyya….bas itna hi… tumhari yeh kuttiya behen abhi bhi pyasi hai?”

“Saali..sach ki kuttiya hai tu, Rinku! A real bitch!” Manu said with a smile as he flopped next to me & then continued “tujhe chup karane ke liye kuch toh karna hi hoga!”

“I am going for a bath…tum chaho toh aa sakte ho andhar…!” I said with a laugh as I got up went towards the huge bathroom!

As I entered, I saw Manu pull out something from his luggage & come towards the bath with a lusty grin on his face!

Happily, I turned on the tap to fill the huge bathtub while I preened in front of the full length mirror!

Then Manu appeared next to me with a glass of water & 2 blue oval coloured pills!
He popped both one after the other & said “Rinku, lets see how long you can last!”

“You horny bastard!” I said as we entered the shower cubicle & turned on the water jets!
“You incestuous bitch!” he said as we kissed & rubbed each other’s bodies!
As the pills took effect, Manu’s prick sprang up ready for action!
My brother fucked my pussy, standing in the shower cubicle & then made me suck his cock as the water splashed all over us!
Then we moved to the bathtub! Where we had the most pleasurable sex in the bathtub for almost 2 hours, where my brother fucked all my holes atleast twice!
Finally, we stopped not because our passion had subsided but because both of us were dead tired!

It was another hour before both of us dressed & finally sat in the plush sitting area!
“Rinku…that was great! Why don’t you come stay here till we get Mohit out… it may take some time to check out all details!” Manu said grinning slyly!
“Behenchod bhaiyya…. I know Mohit’s release will be delayed till you are fully satisfied fucking my tits off!” I responded.
Manu laughed loudly & said “Rinku… having had such a great time… Mohit might never be released…. How can anybody stop fucking you…..”

‘BANG’…’CRASH’….
“Hey! Kaun hai? What the fu…c..k…?!” Manu yelled as the main door was broken down & some men barged inside the suite!

“Who are you? What do you want?” I asked thoroughly frightened!
“Chup re, randi saali!” one of the men growled at me!
“Mind your tongue! …Ooowwww!” Manu said & then screamed as one of the men punched him in the stomach!
“Please..mat maro usse!” I cried out.
“Kyun…tera kuch lagta hai kya? Pati hai? Boyfriend hai? Bol saali! Dhanda karti hai! Kitna leti hai ek shot ka?” one of the men sneered as two of them began kicking & slapping Manu!

“Please..please rukh jao! Aapko kuch galatfaimi hui hai! Mai ran..di…veshya nahi hoon! Mai…I mean ..yeh mera bhai hai!”
“Achha? Bhai hai tera? Sure..lock kiya jaye? Ya option doon? Bhai…Pati…jija…devar? Are you sure tera pati nahin hai? Soch ke bol..kaun ho tum log? he asked.

“Main Rinku hoon…mera pati Mohit… **** institute ke hostel ka caretaker hai….!” I began but he interrupted & said “Wohi Mohit jisko bhadvegiri ke charge pe jail me dala hai wohi na? Tu uski biwi hai?”

“Haan… matlab uski biwi hoon par woh aisa kuch nahun karte the! Joothe charges hai! Wohi discuss karne ke liye mera bhai..Manish bhaiyya yahan aaye the..aur wohi sab baaten kar rahe the hum log!” I lied blatantly!

“Oh! Bhaiyya aur behena 4 ghante se baaten kar rahe the?” he asked wickedly!
“Yes! Yes!” both Manu & me nodded our heads!

“Awwww!” I cried out as he suddenly twisted my arm & dragged me towards the huge flat screen TV in the room & flung me down in a chair! Manu too was tossed in the chair next to me!

“Tum dono baaten kar rahe the…hai na? Dekho..yehi baaten ho rahi thi….?” he asked & switche on the TV & then asked “kaunsa channel, yaar?”

“69!” one of the men said & they all laughed as he set the TV to channel 69!
“Noooooo!”I cried out in shock!
“Oh fuck!” Manu too said in despair!
Playing on screen, was the recording of Manu fucking me on the bed! Then our brazen fuckfest in the bathroom!
I realized with horror why we had been shifted to this suite! It was full of hidden cameras, which had recorded our incestuous copulation in its entire detail!

“Yeh bhai behen ke pyar ki recording agar tumhare pati ko dikha di toh? Bechara jail me hi sharam se suicide kar lega! Ya teri biwi ko dikha de bhaisahab?” the man taunted us.

“Arre, boss! Yeh sab internet par upload kara dete hai! Ya MMS kar ke sab ko bhej denge! Bahut maja aayege!” another man suggested!

“Nahi…Nahi! Please! Aise mat karo…main barbad ho jaaongi!” I pleaded & Manu continued “We will do anything you ask! Jitna paise bolo utna la ke denge! Bas yeh sab delete kar do! Please!”

The leader of the gang dialed a number & discussed what had happened with somebody! Then, on receiving instructions, he laughed loudly & said “Don’t worry boss, aise hi hoga! What an idea sirji!”

Then he turned towards us & asked “Kitna de sakte ho tum log? Kaun paisa la ke dega? Bhaiyya tum ya tumhari chamiya behen?”
“Mere paas jitna hai sab le lo! Approximately 50000 hoga!” Manu said & pointed at his luggage!
“Baki mai laoongi…apne ghar se…jitna bhi hai utna de doongi par….please yeh sab delete kar do! Please!” I begged with them.

“OK! Rinku darling! Tu paise le ke aaja! Tab tak tera ye chodu bhai hamare kadje me rahega!” he said & slapped Manu across his face!

Trembling, I stood up to leave when the leader said “Rinku, ek sharth hai, darling!”
“Kaisi sharth?” I asked.

“You have to go walking & come back walking!” he sneered.
“Huh? Theek hai! Mai chal ke jaoongi aur chal ke aoongi!” I agreed & the man could hardly hide his glee as he looked at his pals & caressed my arm.

I pulled away my arm & he grinned & said “Haan, Rinku you will walk! However, you will walk naked! Puri nangi ho ke chalegi!”
“Nahi! No! Never!” I cried out in horror!

“OK! OK! Don’t remove your clothes & walk!” he said & just as I felt some relief he continued & said “Why don’t you remove your clothes as you walk! Striptease on the road! Chalte chalet apne sare kapde utar dena! Aur Market Road se jaane, wahan bahut crowd hoga, unhe bhi maja aayega!”

Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I saw my life being ruined further!

“Rinku! Looks like you want some moral support! Hum bhi tere saath chalet hai, tumhare iss chodu bhai ko lekar! Agar tumne kuch masti ki toh hum isski khal kheech denge! Chal, chal jaldi kar! 2 ghante ka raasta hai! Chalte chalet baaten karenge!” he said & all of them roared in laughter!

Helpless, I moved towards the door when one of them said “Boss, itni khoobsurat maal hai! Issko public me kapde utarne ko maat kaho!”
I looked at him with a pleading smile while his mates glared at him anger!
He rasied his hands, smiled wickedly & said “Boss! Iss sexy cheez ko apne kapde phadne chahiye! Make her tear her clothes off!”
My hopes were replaced by despair as the leader laughed & nodded at me & said “Rinku, apne kapde phad dena! Ek ek kar ke! Remember, when we reach market road, you sould be on you bra & panties! OK! Chalo! Entertainment shuru kiya jaye!”

Mohan Ahuja

(Part 12)

…………………. My hopes were replaced by despair as the leader laughed & nodded at me & said “Rinku, apne kapde phad dena! Ek ek kar ke! Remember, when we reach market road, you sould be on you bra & panties! OK! Chalo! Entertainment shuru kiya jaye!”……………………
……….
……….
I stood trembling, dressed in my soft white blouse, with a pink, blue & white shimmering sari over my dainty lacy white bra & panty. I was thankfull that I had also worn a petticoat, as my semi transparent sari would not have left much to the imagination!
I hoped that somebody would intervene or call the police before I was forced to rip off all my clothes & parade naked in the middle of the town! That too on market road! The busiest & most crowded of streets in our town where I had strutted like a beauty queen enjoying the appreciative glances of most men & the jealous glares of the women! Today I would be stripping naked in front of all of them!

I almost blacked out thinking of what lay in store for me, but the gangster placed his arm around my boobs & sneered “Rinku darling, tujhe apne kapade uttarne me sharam aa rahi hai toh bol! Mai aur mere aadmi khushi khushi teri madad kar denge, chamiya! Hum hi nahi, I am sure tera bhai bhi tujhe phir se nanga dekhna chahega! By the way, ek baat yaad rakh, hum tere kapde uttarenge nahi, tere iss sexy jism se nooch lenge! Unke saath teri ye gori chamdi bhi khured khured ke nikalenge! Hume toh bahut maja aayega! Tu sooch le, apne kapde khud utarti hai ya hum saab mile ke tera cheerharan kareen?”

“Ssss.nna..ssss! Nahi…nahi…mai khud ..apn..e ka.pde…uta..rti hoon! Mat chuo mujhe!” I wept in shame on hearing my own words!
The gangster groped my bums as he pushed me out of the door & the rest followed dragging my bashed up brother behind them!

We stepped out of the hotel lobby & the gangsters, got into an open jeep & some mounted their bikes &
Manu, my brother was forced to sit amongst them!
I walked forward with a few uncertain steps & the jeep maneuvered close to me & the gangster growled “Abe saali chinal! Garden me chaal rahi hai kya! Chal shuru kart era nanga nach!....ye le aur tera mobile mujhe de de!” he said & thrust an hands free ear piece towards me!

I blinked back my tears & nodded! He wanted me to wear the handsfree earplug & follow his instructions!
“Rinku, chal striptease start kar!” I heard the gangster’s voice in my ear & I stepped off the edge of the footpath!

My fingers trembled as I slid my pallu off my shoulder & walked forward!
Instantly a roadside romeo whistled & commented “Hai..hai…meri jaan….kuch madad karoon pallu bable pe rakhne me?” hemust have thought my pallu had slipped accidently!

I continued walking with my pallu off my shoulders, my white blouse shimmering through which my bra line was just visible. Although I tried not to think of it, I knew that the eyes of every man on the road were turned towards me & that each of the men was already stripping me naked & fucking me in his imagination.
I was jerked back to reality as the leader again brought his jeep close to me & grabbed me by my hair & said, "do you need our help to remove your clothes, bitch? Make sure you remove your sari at the next junction". With that he pushed me towards the edge of the footpath.
Very soon, the junction was in sight, I knew I was helpless. I began unwrapping my sari slowly.
I took my pallu, which was dragging alongside & pushed it behind me. The first fold of my sari was undone. Another few steps & another fold was removed. Soon only the last bit of my sari remained tucked into my petticoat at my waist.
My shimmering white sari dragged behind me like stream of water.
Just before I reached the first junction, I broke down in tears as I saw my life being destroyed in front of my eyes. Tears flowed uncontrollably from my eyes & I sank onto my knees sobbing.
One of the gang members came close to me on his bike & grabbed my arm & pulled me to my feet.
I felt him move his hand along my bare midriff & upwards onto my breasts.
I pulled away mutely & began walking.

At the junction I tugged & pulled free the last bit of my sari & let it fall to the ground.
I walked on leaving my sari on the footpath behind.
Now, Iwas on my shimmering white short sleeved blouse & my similarly coloured petticoat.
I had begun to sweat in the afternoon heat & my bra & panty line was visible as the fabric of the blouse & petticoat stuck to my body.

Already a lot of people were crowding around to ogle at me, as it had not taken too long for the word to spread, that a beautiful girl was stripping in the middle of the road.
As I took a left turn, my sari billowed past me in sudden gust of wind.
As I continued walking, the leader said "remember Rinku, you should be on your bra & panties in the market".
I walked silently & after a while slowly moved my hand onto the top button of my blouse.
I undid the button & at the first hint of my fair cleavage was exposed.
I knew every eye was turned upon my body, which was now glistening with my own sweat.

Just as I was about to undo the second button, the leader’s voice came through the earplug saying, "don’t remove your blouse baby".
I turned towards him in the hope that he would let me go & almost put myr hand to close the first button, when he continued laughingly "I don’t want you to remove your blouse Rinku, I want you to tear away your own blouse, tear it to shreds Remember!".
Everyone was laughing except me, & I stared at him with eyes overflowing with tears.

“Rinku! Apne silky baal bandh de…teri back clear dikh nahi rahi hai!” the gangster said & I heard his pals laugh!
With shaking hands, I tied my silky brown hair in a knot behind my head & I felt a trickle of sweat run down my spine!

I began walking slowly, trying to think of a way to escape.
As I walked, I heard the guys talk amongst themselves about how they would fuck me after I returned with the money.
The amount of detail in which they were discussing my rape made me realize that there was to be no escape from it.
Even as I dreaded what lay in store for me, I saw a way to avoid at least the shameful & humiliating naked walk.
I made up my mind that I was ready to endure a vicious gang rape by these gangsters rather than walk naked in the market in broad daylight in front of hundreds of people.

I knew she had to choose between two evils.
After a few agonising minutes, I made my decision.
I stopped & turned towards the jeep in which the leader sat. "Kya hua? What's wrong you pretty bitch?" the leader asked as he got out of the jeep.

In a voice choked in shame & fear I said "Aao haramjado…come on you bastards, why don’t you just rape me & finish it off. Fuck me as you want, use my body, as many times as you want, I won't protest once, but please don’t make me walk naked in front of so many people. I am ready to be the bitch you want me to be but don’t make me do this… please".
I looked as they all smiled. "No!!!". The leader said & began to walk back.
I grabbed his hand & placed it on my breast & said "take me now……chodo mujhe!"

But before I could continue the leader said "Rinku, darling, I can fuck you now or anytime I want to, even if you say no. Actually, I will fuck the hell out of you once you come back from your parade. I could have you whenever I feel like & nobody can stop me, the only thing you have to do all this is because it is very very exciting for us & it will be a lesson for you two incestuous bastards! So now, be a good bitch & carry on with your stripping. Don’t worry, all of us & many more will fuck you eventually". He pressed my breast hard & as I winced, he laughingly went back to the jeep.

I knew it was hopeless! I would have to do whatever the guys told me to do.
"Come on Rinku start tearing your blouse, there are people waiting to see your hidden beauty" he yelled at me.
I began to do as I was ordered to.
I placed my right hand on my left shoulder & pulled at the sleeve ripping the fabric.
My sleeve tore at the stitching.
I kept myr eyes on the footpath in front of her, not daring to look up at the people who were now gathering to watch me tearing off my own clothes.
I ripped away my right sleeve too.
A low moan of sadistic pleasure went through the crowd.

I was sobbing, but no tears came from my eyes. I was about to rip open my blouse, & as my trembling hands reached my cleavge, the leader spoke harshly "Rinku, tear it down the center, let us see what bra you are wearing, or do you want us to help you in stripping it off" he laughed.

I closed my eyes tight & placed my fingers on either side of the buttons of my blouse. "Do it bitch" somebody yelled as I screamed & pulled my blouse apart.
"AAAaaaaa..nnnaahhiii!" I screamed as the buttons flew in different directions & my blouse parted revealing my netted under wired white bra.
My pushed up fair breasts were now visible to everyone watching.

Every breath I took pushed my boobs up & down.

I could sense the mad lust in the crowd.