• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica BREASTFEEDING MY FATHER-IN-LAW

Manju143

Hi good afternoon, today I am going to tell a recent incident with an old man. Rupak has joined a merchant shipping company.We have now shifted to our own duplex home, so now I am only breastfeeding Silu and With the help of ayurvedic Medicines and continuously breastfeeding Silu , my breasts have started producing more milk and also got bigger in size. Last week Rupak was home, so we had some quality time on bed, also I breastfed Rupak also. Now Rupak is on to his duty and will be back after 7 months. As this is an independent property so, I used to wear casual dress as it would be easy for me to nurse Silu.

After Rupak left, I got a call from my Mother-in-law regarding a tragedy to one of our relatives. So, I informed Rupak and immediately went to village with Silu. After attending the funeral ceremony, I and Silu decided to return to Bhubaneswar by bus. So, last Sunday we boarded the Govt bus from our Village. The Bus was a 2 /2 sleeper coach. It was an overnight Journey. The Bus stopped near Phulbani Town for Dinner. All the passengers got down to have dinner in the dhaba. Silu and I also had our dinner, after Dinner the bus was to depart so we got to our sleeper cabin and started to breastfeed Silu, and we slept. At about 11:30 P.M the bus halted with a big knocking sound.We woke up, I buttonned my blouse & adjusted the saree and came down along with silu. We were shocked to see the scene on spot. Our Bus had met with an severe accident against a Big Tree, 5 people had died including the Driver. Around 11 are severly injured and 20 people were injured minimally. I immediately informed Rupak explaining the situation and informing our well being as we were on the rear coupe, I also informed my Mil, and to our luck the local forest Officer happen to be known to my MIL.

My Mil called her and ½ hr later the SI uncle send his Jeep to pickup. He had arranged our stay in the Inspection Bunglow. So I and Silu picked our luggage and went there. Next morning, I woke up and followed daily routine, and after feeding silu, got ready to leave.then my phone rang it was Rupak otherwise. Rupak informed that we had to stay in the IB for 2-3 Days as there was flash flood in the route. And as it was near the forest Colony so it was safe for us, also uncle had arranged our stay and fooding. So I agreed to wait.

At about noon, the guard served us Lunch. After lunch, I nursed Silu and he slept. After changing to a shirt and jeans, I came out and was enjoying the forest view, when I saw a Old man Sitting under a tree and Shiverring. The old man would be around 65 years, wheatish in colour, wearing a torn baniyan and a torn lungI, he was wounded and bleeding lightly. I looked around to search some one. At that time two women carrying woods on head were coming that way.

Me: hi, who’s this Man.

One Lady: Bibi ji he is Manohar babu! Poor man seems again the looteras have thrashed him

Me: please call his family.

Lady: Bibi ji, His family was killed in an accident, he fights for woman’s right so the men of the village have boycotted him and beats him often.

The other lady throws the stick and went near him. She sat beside him and sliding her hand below his neck picked Manoher in her arms, cuddled him comforting him and cleaning his face and wiping blood with her saree. After few minutes I saw Manoher was little stable and was resting on her breasts. The lady, slightly pulled her pallu up and holding her breasts thrusted in his mouth. Manoher gulped till the aerola and started sucking with “Chuck Chuck” sound. After 10 minutes Manoher left the breasts. The lady then came back to us. I looked astonishingly but was excited within.

The 1st Lady: Bibi ji, he is a pious man and always fought for our rights, so whenever we find him one of us, while returning feed him this is not disclosed to the males or others in village.

Then both of them went away. I made a video call to Rupak and narrated him the incident. After having a closer look,

Rupak: Shallu, see the back of the neck is there a swastik tattoo.

After I saw there was a swastik tattoo in the neck.i saw Rupak had tears in his eyes, he suddenly suggested to take him to our house, as he recalled Manoher was his own father. As he was adopted at age of 14 by his aunt (masi) and uncle after his parents went missing. I was shell shocked. I knew earlier that Rupak was adopted and my MiL once said he is Manu Bhaiya’son.

Coming back,

Rupak called “Babuji...” I am roop your son. Manoher (Fil) reacted in a hope.

Fil: my Roop, my son…

Rupak: Babuji I will take a leave and come to meet you next week, she is ur DiL, she will take care of you. Love you Shallu. Thank you.

Me: I am so happy Dear, I shall take due care of him.

I touched FIL feet and supported him to stand and helped him walking to the IB. It was around 2 p.m by that time. As There was no one there, so I took him inside the IB. I saw him tired. So I shaved his beard and Hair. I gave him a good Shower Cleaned him. I gave him the kurta paijyama we received in the funeral, for Rupak. Now he was looking a decent man. Now I applied ointment over the wounds, he reacted but being too feeble could not speak out. I cuddled him to comfort him. I showed him Silu

Me: Dad he is Your Grandson.

Fil: Bahu, I am hungry can I get something to eat.

As it was a IB no ready food was available. So remembering the afternoon Incident I decided to feed him.

Me: Dad come I will feed you something healthy. Dad, instead of food, would you like to have milk?

Dad laughed: We don’t have water… Where the hell will you get the milk at this time?

Me: I have….

Dad: Have you gone mad? That milk is meant for my grandson… How can I have that?

Me: it’s true it’s not for you…. I just can’t see you so restless without food is more painful for me…. And don’t worry about Silu…. By the time he wakes up, I will have enough fresh milk for him…. So please listen to me….

Dad: whatever… But I can’t…. Now stop this discussion…. And pill the curtains.

I was helpless… Couldn’t argue more with dad…I made him sit on the sofa. I pulled the curtains. But I couldn’t sleep….as dad was hungry and restless…..

So I got up and turned on the lights

Dad: now what?

I didn’t answer…..

I simply started unbuttoning my dress….

Dad: What are you upto now? I told you I can’t drink that…. How can I suck my daughter’s….

Me: if silu doesn’t drink it right now, it’s of no use of silu also…. I’ll have to drain it or else it will clog… So pls dad….

Finally he gave up….

Dad: alright as u wish….

I unbuttoned all the 3 buttons, and pulled out my left boob from there…. Though the entire boob couldn’t come out properly, I felt that was good enough for him to suck

Then I went near him and stood beside him and bent over in such a way that my boob was right on his lips….. He opened his mouth and took my nipple into his mouth…. And started to drink the milk… A lot of people have sucked my boobs earlier… Silu, Dipak Rupak, Guruji, his old followers, Golu etc. have sucked and drank my milk….. But this time I had a different sensuous feeling… It was a long time since I had my last fuck…. So it was actually slowly arousing me…. And I felt my pussy has started to get wet…. But I deliberately ignored that… Coz the boob slowly started to move inside the bra… I tried to hold it in my hand…. But that was getting awkward…

So I stood up…. And pulled out the dress completely… His eyes almost popped out to see that..

Now I was standing in my bra and panties in front of my loving dad-in-law. I was feeling shy to stand in that way in front of him…. So I picked up the blanket from the cot and covered my body…. Then from behind the blanket, I took off the bra and brought left boob out from the side… Now one full nude boob was in front of his lips and he started to suck it…. Soon he almost emptied one boob and said, “Thank you so much…” And he left my nipple….

I stood straight… The boob was still open…. But for me my second boob was still full of milk….. And that was still painful….

Me: Dad, can you pls do me a favour….

Dad: I really doubt if I can help you in this condition…..

Me: You can…. Will you please empty my second boob as well….? It’s still full of milk and it’s paining….

Dad: We can keep it in reserve in case I need more food…. And he smiled…

But I was not in any mood for jokes….

Me: Dad, pls….

Dad: Alright…. As you wish

Then I tried to adjust the blanket so as to cover the first boob and bring out the other…. But somehow, in that process the blanket fell down…. And now I was standing in front of my dad in law in just a panty… Though I quickly picked up the blanket and started to readjust… But somehow it was not happening…. It was already painful…. And plus now this…. I got irritated…. And threw away the blanket and stood shamelessly in a panty in front of dad…. Dad very closely stared at my boobs and my figure….

Dad: You have maintained your figure quite well even in pregnancy…..

I was blushing….

Me: Ohh Dad… Now you are making me blush….

And I hugged him and hid my face on his shoulder…. My bare boobs were crushing against his chest….. That gave me a tingling sensation….. I stood up and brought the other boob near his mouth….. Like an obedient son he started sucking…. It started to relieve me from the pain and at the same time, it started to make me wet…. And in spite of all the lusty adventures in the past, I felt guilty about being aroused by Dad…. But my pussy was on fire… And I started to moan gently…. Perhaps, he too noticed that…. And even though his hand was injured, he was touching my other nipple with his fingers…. It was not possible for him to grab or squeeze my boob…. All he could do was to roll his fingers over my nipples and all over the boob….. I was getting ecstatic… And after a long time, I wanted a dick…

But soon he emptied all the milk and left my boobs….. I came back to senses….. Though my pussy was on fire, my mind was full of guilt…. So I took up the bra and was about to wear it….

Dad: Wait dear….

I was a little shocked… Does he want to see me naked for some more time?

Me: Why? What happened Dad….

Dad: If you promise me not to get angry, can I ask you something…?

Me: C’mon dad, how can I get angry with you…. Just ask me straightaway…. I guess you don’t need to be that formal with me…..

Dad: In general, that’s right…. But this time I need a little weird favour from you…..

Me: Dad, I don’t know what you have in your mind…. But if you continue to use the words like favour n all these formalities as if I am a stranger, I will definitely get angry…. Just tell me what you want to do…..

I was still standing topless, wearing just a panty…. I was not at all trying to cover the body….. Showing my milky melons to my dad-in-law shamelessly…..

There was a long pause….. It was evident Dad was in two minds whether to ask or not….. Finally he broke silence….

Dad: For the first time, in my life of 60 years, my destiny gave me an opportunity or rather the pleasure of sucking such huge, soft n juicy boobs….. And I guess I can never have that pleasure again….. So if you don’t mind, can I have that pleasure for some more time…..?

I was shocked…. My dad-in-law was asking to suck my boobs….. But at the same time, I believe he was truthful as well…. Coz my mother in law has passed a long time ago. But then I was concerned whether our relations will remain as they were before after this….. Whether he will continue to treat me like his daughter….? I didn’t want that to happen…

Dad: I am sorry if I have offended you….. And I know you did all this just to pacify my hunger…. So its okay if you don’t wish to….. But pls don’t think of your dad as a pervert who took advantage when you genuinely helped him….

I was numb and speechless…. And Dad was a little restless….

Dad: I know you are angry with me….. It’s quite right….. I am really sorry for…..

I broke his sentence….

Me ( making a serious face and in a serious tone ) : Yes Dad I am angry….. But not for what you asked for…. But for the way you asked for all those formalities and explanations…. Why so much explanation?? It doesn’t matter to me whether it is the first or the 1000th time… You want to suck my boobs…. You should have simply told me that…. That’s it… and who said I won’t feed you again. You can suck when ever you wish.

And then somehow I could not hold on to that serious look and tone and I laughed….. He too seemed to be relieved…. I adjusted the top side of the sofa with the help of pillow and made it at a 45 degree angle… Now It was easier for him to suck my titties and I too didn’t need to bend at all…. He was sucking boobs… Kissing all over the boobs…. Rolling his fingers on the boobs…. Over the nipple…. I was getting more and more excited…. Now this time, this was neither any relieving engorged boobs nor any desperate attempt to pacify an old man’s hunger…. It was a sheer pleasure…. And I was not feeling any guilt about that…. In fact I was feeling more and more horny….. Wet….. After playing with my boobs for 15-20 mins, he moved back….

Dad: I relieved you from your breast pain for a little while….. Now you relieve me from my pain…..

I was confused….. But in a naughty mood….

Me ( smiling naughtily ) : But you don’t have breasts!!!

He smiled too…..

Dad: Please take me to the bathroom… I want to pee…

I was relieved… I helped him to get up from the sofa and supported him to walk to the bathroom…. He entered the bathroom…. I tried to enter the bathroom following him…

Dad: Wanna see this old man’s dick?

Me: What rubbish you are talking Dad… I just wanted to help you as your both hands are injured…. And walked out of the bathroom and sat on my cot, still wearing just a panty….

Just then Dad called me from the bathroom….

Me ( from outside the bathroom door ) : Yes dad

Dad: Can you pls come in and help me….

I was a little irritated…. Just a few moments ago, I had offered to help….

Me: No… I don’t want to see an old man’s dick….

Dad: I am sorry beta…. Pls help me….

I went in…. Dad was standing in front of the commode and trying to pull it down…

Me: Wait…

And I pulled the pyjama down… And his huge cock sprang out as there was no underwear inside…. I was shocked to see his size and its hardness…. It was almost 10-12 inches long and very thick in shape, almost 2 inches diameter… And it was hard like an iron rod….. As the cock came out, he started to pee straightway…. But his flow was going outside the commode…. So I gently held it in my hand and adjusted the flow…. The moment I touched his dick, a strange sensation passed through my body…. I had seen and taken similar monster cocks earlier not just in my hands but in my pussy, my ass and my mouth…. But that cock and the feel of that cock made me completely wet… My pussy was oozing with cum and it made a visible patch on the panty

बाबा झाले…. ते झाल्यावर त्याने मला थोडं हलवायला सांगितलं… आणि लघवीचे शेवटचे काही थेंब डिकच्या टोकावर सोडण्यासाठी फक्त हलवण्याऐवजी मी त्याला मारायला सुरुवात केली…. सुरुवातीला तो गोंधळलेला दिसला, पण त्याला मजा येऊ लागली….. पण नंतर वाटलं, हे बरोबर नाही…. किंवा निदान त्याच्या मनातली माझी स्वतःची प्रतिमा मी तरी ढासळू नये… आणि थांबलो…. आणि मी पुन्हा पायजमा वर काढला आणि परत खोलीत परतलो…. बाबा मागे गेले…. मी ब्रा उचलली आणि ती घालायला सुरुवात केली...

बाबा: जर मी चुकीचे नाही तर, तुम्हाला असे वाटत नाही का, तुम्ही खरेतर नग्न राहण्यास अधिक सोयीस्कर आहात... विशेषतः या उन्हात?

तो दणका देत होता…. उष्णता असो वा नसो, कोणत्याही परिस्थितीत, मी कपड्यांपेक्षा नग्न अधिक आरामदायक आहे…. पण मी दोन मनात होते, मान्य करू की नाही….

मी: खरं सांगू हो…. पण नंतर……

बाबा : मग काय...? मी तुझ्यासोबत औपचारिक असणे तुला आवडत नसेल तर…. तू इतका नम्र होण्याचा प्रयत्न का करत आहेस?

मी: ठीक आहे बाबा.... आणि मी माझ्या हातातली ब्रा खाली ठेवली...

बाबा : ती माझ्यासारखीच गोड मुलगी…. आता चला, बाबांना एक छान मिठी द्या….

त्याने हात पसरले.... मी त्याच्या जवळ जाऊन मिठी मारली... तो त्याच्या सोफ्यावर बसला होता आणि मी उभा होतो, स्वाभाविकपणे त्याचे डोके माझ्या स्तनांवर होते आणि त्याला ते आवडले होते…. आणि त्याने माझ्या दोन्ही स्तनाग्रांवर छोटे छोटे चुंबन घेतले… त्या दुधाच्या डब्यांमध्ये जे काही दूध जमा झाले होते ते त्याने पुन्हा आनंदाने प्यायले….

आणखी 10-15 मिनिटे स्तन चोखल्यानंतर माझी पुच्ची आता ओली झाली होती… मी नियंत्रण सुटण्याच्या मार्गावर होते….. आणि त्याने आणखी काही वेळ माझ्या बुब्सची छेड काढली असती, तर मी त्याचा प्रवास संपवला असता. तिथेच कोंबडा…. जे मला घडायला नको होतं…. म्हणून मी मिठी तोडली...

मी: बाबा, आता खूप उशीर झालाय… चला झोपूया… थोडा वेळ तरी झोपायचा प्रयत्न कर….

आणि मी माझ्या कॉटवर जाऊन दिवे बंद केले
Very nice writing. Next Update Please

Adirshi

Royal कारभार 👑
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Hello everyone.

We are Happy to present to you The annual story contest of XForum

"The Ultimate Story Contest" (USC).

"Chance to win cash prize up to Rs 8000"
As you all know, in previous week we announced USC and also opened Rules and Queries thread after some time. Before all this, chit-chat thread already opened in Hindi section.

Well, Just want to inform that it is a Short story contest, in this you can write and post story your under any prefix. with minimum 700 words and maximum 7000 words (Use this tool to count word in your story. — Characters Tool) .That is why, i want to invite you so that you can portray your thoughts using your words into a story which whole xforum would watch. This is a great step for you and for your stories cause USC's stories are read by every reader of Xforum. You are one of the best writers of Xforum, and your story is also going very well. That is why We whole heatedly request you to write a short story For USC. We know that you do not have time to spare but even after that we also know that you are capable of doing everything and bound to no limits.

And the readers who does not want to write they can also participate for the "Best Readers Award" .. You just have to give your reviews on the Posted stories in USC

"Winning Writer's will be awarded with well deserved Cash prizes and another awards, Along with this A TOTAL OF 8000 RS IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS. "and along with that they get a chance to sticky their thread in their section so their thread remains on the top. That is why This is a fantastic chance for you all to make a great image on the mind of all reader and stretch your reach to the mark. This is a golden chance for all of you to portrait your thoughts into words to show us here in USC. So, bring it on and show us all your ideas, show it to the world. For more details check Rules Thread.

Entry thread opened on 15th February and is Live now! and will remain open till 5th March 2024 11.59 pm During this you can post your story, so it is better for you to start writing your story in the given time..

And one more thing! Story is to be posted in one post only, cause this is a short story contest that means we can only hope for short stories. So you are not permitted to post your story in many post/parts. If you have any query regarding this, you can contact any staff member.

To discuss story relates topics and doubts use this thread — Chit Chat Thread

To post reviews use this thread — Review Thread

For contest rules and queries use this thread — Rules & Queries Thread

To post your Story use this thread — Entry Thread

Prizes
Position Benifits
Winner 4000 Rupees + Award + 5000 Likes + 30 days sticky Thread (Stories)
1st Runner-Up 1500 Rupees + Award + 3500 Likes + 15 day Sticky thread (Stories)
2nd Runner-UP 1000 Rupees + 2000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories)
3rd Runner-UP 750 Rupees + 1000 Likes
Best Supporting Reader 750 Rupees + Award + 1000 Likes
Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 200 Likes for each report

Regards :- XForum Staff

pk001

Hi, I am Sanjana back again. After returning back to Bhubaneswar, Rupak had also came for a week home. Everything was normal, I was breastfeeding Silu as usual, Rupak also breastfeeding every night and had sex often. Last Sunday, Rupak returned to his duty. So, I stayed back with Fil and Silu. That Night after Dinner, I breastfed silu and he slept. I got freshed changed to a simple Night Robe. I came to the drawing room, Fil was watching TV sitting on sofa, I also sat on the sofa.

Me: Dad, you have not slept?

Dad: No, not feeling sleepy. I had slept little longer in the afternoon.

Suddenly Heavy rains started due to which TV signal stopped. So he shut down the TV.

Me: Dad, come on tell me about your stay in the forest.

Dad: Beta, I was a Forest activist stationed at Phulbani. I was basically creating awareness among the adivasis relating to conservation of forest. But the Jungle mafia opposed me and they attacked me and I lost my memory until 2 yrs ago another accident brought my memory back. Again I started fighting for their rights, but the villagers opposed me, except Kusum and Lata.

Me: who are they???

Dad: those two women whom you met that day. They have taken exceptional care, specially Lata. I still miss Lata.

Me: Come Dad let’s go to sleep.

Dad: No I am not feeling sleepy.

Me: Come dad, I will lull you to sleep. Come lie on my Lap.

Dad laid on the sofa keeping his head on my lap. It was little uncomfortable, so I pulled him up in my arms sat cross legged and rested his head in my arms resting his back over my legs. In this position, his head rested my breasts over the robe. I could feel his warmth breath on my breasts. I got excited, and started patting him and lulling him to sleep. Dad slept in my arms. Accidently I touched his dick over his lungi. And his huge cock was rock hard errected as there was no underwear inside…. I was shocked to see his size and its hardness…. It was almost 10-12 inches long and very thick in shape, almost 2 inches diameter… And it was hard like an iron rod….. So I gently held it in my hand and mildly stroked it. The moment I stroked his dick, a strange sensation passed through my body,I made my mind to suckle him and have his dick. I adjusted my self slightly loosening the Robe so that he could see my boobs clearly.

Me: Dad, do you still miss Lata or her milk. I have seen you drinking her breastmilk.

Dad: ( Blushing)rankly speaking her milk. So sweet like nectar. But forget it, where will she come here.

Me: Dad Lata cannot come but would you mind to have breastmilk regularly.

Dad: Oh Sure but where in this city we will find a wet nurse.

Me: Why do we need to hire a wetnurse, when you have one at home. ( saying I pulled my left breast out and tickled the nipple over his lips).

Dad: but Silu is drinking?

Me: Dad I have a hormonal disbalance where in my breasts produce a a lot of milk. And even after Silu drinks 3 times I pump and throw another 4 times. So you can have your share comfortably. So what do you think?

Immediately Dad engulfed my nipple and aerola and started sucking. I could feel as if within few seconds milk stream flowed within his mouth. Initially I was holding my breasts but mins later he himself held my breasts. As my hand was free I took this opportunity to grab his already errected dick.

Dad: ( pausing suckling) please hold it tightly in your fist and stroke.

I was shocked to hear these words as it excited me. I stroked even faster his dick was rock hard.

After 5 minutes Dad released my breasts from his mouth.

Dad: wait I have to use the washroom ? He stood up

Me: Why?

Dad: or else I will ejaculate here itself.

Me: don’t worry,

saying I lowered my self and took his dick in my mouth and stroked. He grabbed my head from my hair pressing over his monstrous dick. After 3-4 minutes he ejaculated his seven in my mouth. I dranked every single drop of his warm juice. Still his dick was rock hard and errected. The he pushed me over the sofa raised the robe till my waist and lifting my legs overhis shoulders in one go thrusted his dick inside my vagina. He rammed his dick in my vagina for next 10 minutes. I was in the7th heaven. He again ejaculated inside.

Dad: (nervous) dear I have ejaculated please have some contraceptive pills or you will get pregnant.

Me: Dad I had my uterus removed so don’t worry.

Dad: (Hugged me) oh then we can enjoy every day.

Saying he pulled out my right breasts and sucked. After 10 minutes as the breastmilk finished.

Me: come let’s go and wash.

Dad: but as I say and do.

Me: ok

Dad disrobed me and became naked too. We took a shower hugging and passionately kissing each other. After shower It was around 11:30 pm. I took him to his bed room and we both laid naked in eachothers arm whole night. I morning I woke very early wore a saree, woke Silu, got him ready for school as per routine I breastfed him and after that I dropped him in school and came back. By that time it was 7:15 a.m. I came and went to wake up Fil.

Me: Dad wake up??

Dad: after yesterday night, please treat me as your own small kid in Morning and afternoon as Boyfriend, and in night as husband

Me: Laughed ok, but can you describe elaborately.

Dad: every morning as a mother you will carry me in your arms, brush me, wash me after toilet Breastfeed me.

Me: Ok rest both I understood.

So I carried him in my arms and after completing morning chores, I asked Fil to lay on my lap I unhooked my lower blouse buttons . Then covering his head with pallu started to breastfeed him. FIL took half hour to finish the milk from both breasts. I wiped his mouth with my pallu and buttoned the blouse. Then
Me; ,"How was the milk Dad? " would you still miss Lata’s MilK
Dad :"It was the most sweetest thing I ever tasted Sanjana" …. And we both laughed.
Great story

mashum ali shaikh

Hi, I am Sanjana back again. After returning back to Bhubaneswar, Rupak had also came for a week home. Everything was normal, I was breastfeeding Silu as usual, Rupak also breastfeeding every night and had sex often. Last Sunday, Rupak returned to his duty. So, I stayed back with Fil and Silu. That Night after Dinner, I breastfed silu and he slept. I got freshed changed to a simple Night Robe. I came to the drawing room, Fil was watching TV sitting on sofa, I also sat on the sofa.

Me: Dad, you have not slept?

Dad: No, not feeling sleepy. I had slept little longer in the afternoon.

Suddenly Heavy rains started due to which TV signal stopped. So he shut down the TV.

Me: Dad, come on tell me about your stay in the forest.

Dad: Beta, I was a Forest activist stationed at Phulbani. I was basically creating awareness among the adivasis relating to conservation of forest. But the Jungle mafia opposed me and they attacked me and I lost my memory until 2 yrs ago another accident brought my memory back. Again I started fighting for their rights, but the villagers opposed me, except Kusum and Lata.

Me: who are they???

Dad: those two women whom you met that day. They have taken exceptional care, specially Lata. I still miss Lata.

Me: Come Dad let’s go to sleep.

Dad: No I am not feeling sleepy.

Me: Come dad, I will lull you to sleep. Come lie on my Lap.

Dad laid on the sofa keeping his head on my lap. It was little uncomfortable, so I pulled him up in my arms sat cross legged and rested his head in my arms resting his back over my legs. In this position, his head rested my breasts over the robe. I could feel his warmth breath on my breasts. I got excited, and started patting him and lulling him to sleep. Dad slept in my arms. Accidently I touched his dick over his lungi. And his huge cock was rock hard errected as there was no underwear inside…. I was shocked to see his size and its hardness…. It was almost 10-12 inches long and very thick in shape, almost 2 inches diameter… And it was hard like an iron rod….. So I gently held it in my hand and mildly stroked it. The moment I stroked his dick, a strange sensation passed through my body,I made my mind to suckle him and have his dick. I adjusted my self slightly loosening the Robe so that he could see my boobs clearly.

Me: Dad, do you still miss Lata or her milk. I have seen you drinking her breastmilk.

Dad: ( Blushing)rankly speaking her milk. So sweet like nectar. But forget it, where will she come here.

Me: Dad Lata cannot come but would you mind to have breastmilk regularly.

Dad: Oh Sure but where in this city we will find a wet nurse.

Me: Why do we need to hire a wetnurse, when you have one at home. ( saying I pulled my left breast out and tickled the nipple over his lips).

Dad: but Silu is drinking?

Me: Dad I have a hormonal disbalance where in my breasts produce a a lot of milk. And even after Silu drinks 3 times I pump and throw another 4 times. So you can have your share comfortably. So what do you think?

Immediately Dad engulfed my nipple and aerola and started sucking. I could feel as if within few seconds milk stream flowed within his mouth. Initially I was holding my breasts but mins later he himself held my breasts. As my hand was free I took this opportunity to grab his already errected dick.

Dad: ( pausing suckling) please hold it tightly in your fist and stroke.

I was shocked to hear these words as it excited me. I stroked even faster his dick was rock hard.

After 5 minutes Dad released my breasts from his mouth.

Dad: wait I have to use the washroom ? He stood up

Me: Why?

Dad: or else I will ejaculate here itself.

Me: don’t worry,

saying I lowered my self and took his dick in my mouth and stroked. He grabbed my head from my hair pressing over his monstrous dick. After 3-4 minutes he ejaculated his seven in my mouth. I dranked every single drop of his warm juice. Still his dick was rock hard and errected. The he pushed me over the sofa raised the robe till my waist and lifting my legs overhis shoulders in one go thrusted his dick inside my vagina. He rammed his dick in my vagina for next 10 minutes. I was in the7th heaven. He again ejaculated inside.

Dad: (nervous) dear I have ejaculated please have some contraceptive pills or you will get pregnant.

Me: Dad I had my uterus removed so don’t worry.

Dad: (Hugged me) oh then we can enjoy every day.

Saying he pulled out my right breasts and sucked. After 10 minutes as the breastmilk finished.

Me: come let’s go and wash.

Dad: but as I say and do.

Me: ok

Dad disrobed me and became naked too. We took a shower hugging and passionately kissing each other. After shower It was around 11:30 pm. I took him to his bed room and we both laid naked in eachothers arm whole night. I morning I woke very early wore a saree, woke Silu, got him ready for school as per routine I breastfed him and after that I dropped him in school and came back. By that time it was 7:15 a.m. I came and went to wake up Fil.

Me: Dad wake up??

Dad: after yesterday night, please treat me as your own small kid in Morning and afternoon as Boyfriend, and in night as husband

Me: Laughed ok, but can you describe elaborately.

Dad: every morning as a mother you will carry me in your arms, brush me, wash me after toilet Breastfeed me.

Me: Ok rest both I understood.

So I carried him in my arms and after completing morning chores, I asked Fil to lay on my lap I unhooked my lower blouse buttons . Then covering his head with pallu started to breastfeed him. FIL took half hour to finish the milk from both breasts. I wiped his mouth with my pallu and buttoned the blouse. Then
Me; ,"How was the milk Dad? " would you still miss Lata’s MilK
Dad :"It was the most sweetest thing I ever tasted Sanjana" …. And we both laughed.
Very nice update