• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Candaulist husband

wanttoshowher

Hello people,
I am 42 year old man with a beautiful 37 year old wife and we are happily married. Been having many sexual fantasies like all men from school days. After marriage the fantasies began to involve imagining about wife too. Right from Yahoo group and Desifantasy days, am interested in wife sharing, threesome foursome sort of fantasies. But, most Indian women are conservative and if you’re able to find a wife who shared such sharing or even exhibitionist fantasy, you are the luckiest man alive. Later I realised I was not a cuckold. I may not enjoy the scene of my wife getting fucked by another man; may be I’m sort of conservative too.
Yet, I love when other men enjoy looking at her body and I get a huge turn on. She doesn’t like these things; when I suggested some like this in early days, she was so mad and didn’t talk for a week. She is not even open to soft exhibitionism. So, I know that it will always remain a fantasy.
Candaulism now is the only way I can satisfy my fantasies. Candaulism is the act of exposing wife to other men full nude or partial nude for sexual gratification.