• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

NSFW Chat cuckhubby here. No pics pls

cayde6ace

I've been developing cuck fantasy lately But before jumping to conclusions i want some for experience about the feeling Can someone suggest me good cuck or wife cheating stories my wife is 22 y/o and she was virgin till marriage i want to read her some stories and see her reaction

tharkihubby

I've been developing cuck fantasy lately But before jumping to conclusions i want some for experience about the feeling Can someone suggest me good cuck or wife cheating stories my wife is 22 y/o and she was virgin till marriage i want to read her some stories and see her reaction
fantasy world buddy

• Love
Reactions: Eternallover012

vickysleka

Not a fantasy couple, we are real!
we explored expose to begin with, then cuckold (i hide and she manages to have soft sex), then slowly we moved on to full core, and lastly we had gangbang. it takes a lot of time and connection, meets etc., Ground rule is both of you must have guts and trust! rest of it all is easily manageable.

Last edited:

Openmindus

Not a fantasy couple, we are real!
we explored expose to begin with, then cuckold (i hide and she manages to have soft sex), then slowly we moved on to full core, and lastly we had gangbang. it takes a lot of time and connection, meets etc., Ground rule is both of you must have guts and trust! rest of it all is easily manageable.
very well said brother - some of the same comments here