• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

NSFW Fantasy chats with other cuck hubbies?

Your fantasies

• Total voters

Hoja1776

Hello folks!

I’m a new member, very happy to join this forum.

I’m M41, and I have cuck fantasies for the last 6-7 years about sharing my wife with other men.

Over time these other men include my friends, my colleagues, wife’s colleagues and even family men.

I like to talk to other cuck hubbies about similar kind of fantasies. If you are a cuck (wannabe or real) please feel free to post further and detail 1) your wife 2) your fantasies.

I’ll go first:

1. My wife, 37 age. 5’1 36DD 32 38 dusky. Milf.

2. Fantasies:
A) cheating on me with her colleagues, bringing men home to fuck, being a slut
B) cucking me openly with my friends, my colleagues and her colleagues
C) She seduced and fucked most of my family males.

Singles and bulls, please keep away. Not looking for you to chat about these fantasies 🙏🏼

Go for it, hubbies!

Last edited:

sringkrin

Hello folks!

I’m a new member, very happy to join this forum.

I’m M41, and I have cuck fantasies for the last 6-7 years about sharing my wife with other men.

Over time these other men include my friends, my colleagues, wife’s colleagues and even family men.

I like to talk to other cuck hubbies about similar kind of fantasies. If you are a cuck (wannabe or real) please feel free to post further and detail 1) your wife 2) your fantasies.

I’ll go first:

1. My wife, 37 age. 5’1 36DD 32 38 dusky. Milf.

2. Fantasies:
A) cheating on me with her colleagues, bringing men home to fuck, being a slut
B) cucking me openly with my friends, my colleagues and her colleagues
C) She seduced and fucked most of my family males.

Singles and bulls, please keep away. Not looking for you to chat about these fantasies 🙏🏼

Go for it, hubbies!
Does your fantasy include adult n above 18 sons, sil, Dil n daughters..

Alexi

My wife - 32, 158 cm ,Fair, 34C Butt 36

Fantasies -
1. Watch her getting fucked by different men, but one at a time.
2. Threesome with her sister.
3. Wife swapping with our close friends circle (2 other couples) and she satisfying them in her favourite positions (69, doggy, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl) with the other two ladies (both 32 years old) suckling her breasts.

there are more..too much to type 😂

the hell

My wife - 32, 158 cm ,Fair, 34C Butt 36

Fantasies -
1. Watch her getting fucked by different men, but one at a time.
2. Threesome with her sister.
3. Wife swapping with our close friends circle (2 other couples) and she satisfying them in her favourite positions (69, doggy, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl) with the other two ladies (both 32 years old) suckling her breasts.

there are more..too much to type 😂
Hiii dm me

Reactions: Eternallover012