• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Fucking Asha in her home

retroxash1

Hello friends, this story is between me and my gf Asha. So let me tell you a little about Asha. Her height was about 5.3feet, a 34-25-36 size, white milky body with straight black hair. She has a face that is a little similar to actress Kiara Advani. She was an extrovert girl who looked very innocent. We knew each other from 10th standard, and since the 1st time I saw her I just fell in love with. From the 10th to 12th standard we became friends, after which I proposed her and we started our relationship.
Now moving on to the main story, when we completed our 12th standard, she decided to join a local college near her home and I joined another college which was near to mine. We used to meet on every holiday. During this time, she went into few changes - she looked more attractive and her body looked as if it was asking to be touched and fucked hard. She usually used to wear either kurtha or jeans and tshirt so she used to looked extra how when she wore kurtha. I always wanted to have sex with her but for some reason she used to tell me to wait. So I just used to kiss her and caress her breast and feel rest of her body.
One day, I was about to leave for my college, suddenly I got a call from Asha. She said that her college had given them holiday due to some reason and also at the same time her parents had went out on a family event and will return only at night, she then asked me to come to her home so that we can spend some time together. As soon as I heard that I went directly to her home. When I reached her home, she opened the door. She was wearing a black skirt, and red tshirt and at first I didn't realize it but as we went to her room I realized that her bra was lightly visible. I instantly was hard and had dirty thoughts on her. We were chatting about other things but my main focus was on her body. Also it was the 1st time she wore clothes like that.
We were sitting on a couch, and she was leaning on my shoulder and we were chatting. All of sudden I could see her white milky boobs trying to jump out of those black bra. I just couldn't resist it so I started to play with her boobs while she was still talking. I then held her and made her sit on my lap, I could see her white thighs as well. This made me more horny, so I started to kiss and bite her neck, all of sudden I could hear her voice tremble and her breathing getting fast. For a while she tried to resist but I then placed both my hands on her boobs and massaged it from above her tshirt and told her not to stop me. She was then partially trying to stop me but I was just running my hands all over her body. She was about to get up but I held her and kissed her. As soon as I kissed her she kissed me back and was sitting on my lap comfortably and was playing with our tongues.
I took advantage of this situation and took her tshirt off and unhooked her bra. I could see her milky tits fully naked, then after that before she could say anything, I carried her and threw her on her bed. And as soon as I did that, I jumped on top of her and pinned her to the bed. She was looking very shy and was trying to cover her naked body using the blanket, I then got inside the blanket and pressed her thighs and moved my hands towards her underwear. As soon as she realized that, she tried to stop me but I kissed her and told her not to stop me today.
She was still resisting but then I entered her underwear using my finger and started to play with her pussy. She was getting more and more wet, and her resistence was getting weaker and weaker. I could clearly see that she was also getting excited and was starting to moan softly and trying to touch my dick and trying to get my clothes off. Without hesistation, I took my clothes off, and while I was doing so, she took her skirt and underwear off as well.
I just couldn't think of anything since I was seeing Asha naked on the bed ready to be fucked. So I placed my dick in her pussy, she was very tight but very wet as well. When I placed tip of my dick in her pussy, she closed her eyes, and when I thrusted my dick in her pussy, she clutched my back with her hands. She then opened her eyes, her eyes looked as if it was asking me to stop as well was to continue at the same time.
Now since I had already started to fuck her I just couldn't stop. I kept on fucking her in missionary position, I could hear her clearly moan at this time. I asked her if she wanted me to stop, she then said no. I held her body and made her change her position, I started to make her kneel in doggie position, and started to fuck her from behind. She was getting unconsious while I fucking her, as my dick went inside her she moaned like a slut who always wanted to be fucked hard.
After a while I cummed inside her as I could not stop myself, she then got angry for a while for this. Later I told her that I would get her those pills to prevent pregnancy. So after this session we went to bath together, came out of the bathroom and slept naked for a while. I had asked her how she felt, for which she replied that she always wanted to have sex and use to masturbate thinking about us having sex. Ever since day we have been having sex almost 2 times a week. We have already ended our relation but are still sexually connected.
So this is the real story between me and my gf Asha.

Adirshi

Royal कारभार 👑
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Hello everyone.

We are Happy to present to you The annual story contest of XForum

"The Ultimate Story Contest" (USC).

"Chance to win cash prize up to Rs 8000"
As you all know, in previous week we announced USC and also opened Rules and Queries thread after some time. Before all this, chit-chat thread already opened in Hindi section.

Well, Just want to inform that it is a Short story contest, in this you can write and post story your under any prefix. with minimum 700 words and maximum 7000 words (Use this tool to count word in your story. — Characters Tool) .That is why, i want to invite you so that you can portray your thoughts using your words into a story which whole xforum would watch. This is a great step for you and for your stories cause USC's stories are read by every reader of Xforum. You are one of the best writers of Xforum, and your story is also going very well. That is why We whole heatedly request you to write a short story For USC. We know that you do not have time to spare but even after that we also know that you are capable of doing everything and bound to no limits.

And the readers who does not want to write they can also participate for the "Best Readers Award" .. You just have to give your reviews on the Posted stories in USC

"Winning Writer's will be awarded with well deserved Cash prizes and another awards, Along with this A TOTAL OF 8000 RS IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS. "and along with that they get a chance to sticky their thread in their section so their thread remains on the top. That is why This is a fantastic chance for you all to make a great image on the mind of all reader and stretch your reach to the mark. This is a golden chance for all of you to portrait your thoughts into words to show us here in USC. So, bring it on and show us all your ideas, show it to the world. For more details check Rules Thread.

Entry thread opened on 15th February and is Live now! and will remain open till 5th March 2024 11.59 pm During this you can post your story, so it is better for you to start writing your story in the given time..

And one more thing! Story is to be posted in one post only, cause this is a short story contest that means we can only hope for short stories. So you are not permitted to post your story in many post/parts. If you have any query regarding this, you can contact any staff member.

To discuss story relates topics and doubts use this thread — Chit Chat Thread

To post reviews use this thread — Review Thread

For contest rules and queries use this thread — Rules & Queries Thread

To post your Story use this thread — Entry Thread

Prizes
Position Benifits
Winner 4000 Rupees + Award + 5000 Likes + 30 days sticky Thread (Stories)
1st Runner-Up 1500 Rupees + Award + 3500 Likes + 15 day Sticky thread (Stories)
2nd Runner-UP 1000 Rupees + 2000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories)
3rd Runner-UP 750 Rupees + 1000 Likes
Best Supporting Reader 750 Rupees + Award + 1000 Likes
Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 200 Likes for each report

Regards :- XForum Staff